It'll Always be you (Complete...

priwrites_17 tarafından

First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (past-1)
chapter 9 (past-2)
chapter 10 (past-3)
chapter 11 (past-4)
A/N (Not an update)
chapter 12 (past-5)
chapter 13 (past 6)
chapter 14 (past 7)
chapter 15 (past-8)
chapter 16 (past-9)
chapter 17 (past-10)
chapter 18 (past-11)
chapter 19 (past-12)
chapter 20 (past-13)
chapter 21 (past 14)
chapter 22 (past-15)
chapter 23 (Past last part)
chapter 24 (present)
Chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter-35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
New story
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter (Shwetha)

chapter-34

1.9K 79 0
priwrites_17 tarafından

When flight landed in London Avinash directly went to his appartment, everything she said again started to play in his head, the pain in his heart was unbearable.

How much a person can bear loved ones hatred, though he always beard her heated he couldn't anymore, wasn't he really incapable of her love, does he really shouldn't care even if she died.

"If that is your decesion Priyali, I will never care even if you.... I can't say that word for you chanchan, I really can't" tears rolled from his eyes "and even you don't come to me even if I die" he chugged sip from his alcohol bottle, why can't this can be end once, why can't he have peaceful life like others.

Life is so cruel towards him, he was having happy and peaceful life with everyone but then, everything has tobe go wrong.

He want to sit in a room and cry for hours and days, he really doesn't want to face anyone, he want to mourn over his fate, he want to cry for all those things she said for the hatred she had for him. When alcohol which he stored in his appartment over, he slept promising himself to buy more bottles next day.

Rohan was pacing around his room, Avinash didn't called him after reaching London, he was hell tensed about him, when he called he didn't pickup calls, his brother was never this irresponsible, he sighed and prayed for his safety.

Next day when Rohan came for breakfast his father asked him about Avinash,

"Bhai didn't called maybe he was tired" Rohan defended him, his father sighed

"He again started to being distant from everyone"

"What do you mean by getting distant again" his grandfather asked

"It's nothing papa, he just" his father stated but Rahan cut him off

"He started distancing him self from everyone one year back" Rohan said, he doesn't know that elders knew everything so he just said some part of it

"After Priya??" His grandfather asked, Rohan looked shocked even Rahul was shocked he couldn't understand how they was so cool even after knowing everything only Amar stayed cool because he know everything, but then they explained everything how they told everyone. Rohan just nodded. His grandfather warned Rahul not say anything that they know about it, Rahul nodded.

Everyone returned to their rooms after breakfast, only Rohan, and grandparents and his aunt (Rahul's mom) was there

"Rohan" his grandfather called him, he looked at him

"You know more which no one knows don't you" his grand father asked him

"Grandpa!!"

"Come here" he patted on sofa beside him to sit

"Did you called him" old man asked Rohan nodded

"Maybe he was tired as you said, he will call when he wakes up" Rohan again nodded, he doesn't want to make every one tensed but what if he drunk again and passed out, he doesn't even know with whom he should share his worries

"What is it" his grandfather asked again

"Nothing" he shook his head

"You know you can share with us Rohan, or you still think that we aren't family" his grandmother asked

"Nothing like that grandma, it's just I don't want to make anyone tense"

"He is safe right" Neena (Rahul's mom) asked

"Ofcourse aunty"

"Then Don't get worried, he will be alright" rohan just nodded and went from there.

Rahul couldn't wait to tell everything to sid, he just waited for sid alone without Priya, when they reached college Priya went with Swetha and pooja Rahul took the opportunity and told sid everything, even Avinash's departure, which sid already know from Vihaan, when he said everything to their parents on last night dining table, but the new information was that elders know everything, then how come every one are calm about it. Is there any back story that Priya doesn't know or Avinash manipulated everyone, but according to Rahul it was his parents who said everything to elders is that means there is something does they don't know, if that is the case why isn't Avinash said anything to priya. It could have solved their problem doesn't it.

A week went in priya's inner turmoil, sid Rahul confusion, Avinash's drinking and Rohan's worry, it was Saturday weekend where everyone meet for breakfast Lunch and dinner, Priya hopped to see Avinash she still doesn't know he went to London.

It was 5:30 in the morning when Rohan's phone rang, he looked at the caller ID and hoped it wasn't the thing he was thinking.

"Hello"

"Rohan, your brother is all wasted man, it's 1 Am we almost closing pub" Rohan took deep breath

"Yes Mike, iam in india Mike I will send someone, thank you"

He immediately called Jai (Avinash's friend and sid's cousin)

"Hello jai, sorry to distrub you but bhai is in pub and totally drunk please take him to his appartment"

"Rohan, that idiot didn't stopped drinking did he, okay iam going send me address" Rohan sent him address and threw his phone. 

You can't waste your life for one person bhai why don't you listen, and Don't even want me to come, I will come this time bhai, even if you say no, I don't want to listen anything from you. 

After an hour Rohan again got call from jai informing him that Avinash slept, he breathed relaxing.

Everyone was at sid's home eating breakfast, priya came there but she didn't saw him, with confusion she sat there, Rohan clenched his fist after seeing Priya, now he can't even be in her presence, morning phone call provoked him more.

"Only Avinash is missing, is he okay there" sid's grandfather asked Avinash's parents nodded their head but the fact is even they don't know how he is. Priya looked at them in confusion she couldn't understand what they was talking about and where did he went.

"He have to live alone there, I don't know what that is eating" his grandmother sounded worried

"It's okay grandma, London isn't new for bhai, besides he know how to cook, don't worry" Rohan said calmly, now Priya understood he went back to London but when, Vihaan looked at Priya and understood what she was thinking

"He went back on Monday, afternoon" Priya went pale, that means he went on same day they fought, she thought to apologise him saying everything these many days and hating him, now she thought about everything it was something more than she thought but how can she say sorry to him, does her simple sorry can make everything right. She needed help for saying him sorry, maybe Rohan can help her even if she has to go London for it she is ready to go.

Avinash got up from throbbing headache, he clutched his head tightly, he was now got habituated to these hangovers, sudden he saw a figure infront of him, no two figures, he lifted his head it was jai and jeeth.

"When do you guys came" he blinked his eyes

"It was us who bought you here, do you know how worried Rohan sounded" then realisation hit him, he was at pub last night

"Why" jai asked him, it was not his friend who he saw from childhood, Avinash Guptha, was arrogant rude and strong who never allowed his emotions over come, but from past 2 years he became that sensitive Avinash who they never thought he would be one day.

"Nothing, thank you guys, I should now go I have company to run"

"You really think you can avoid us, and it's Saturday Avinash there isn't any office" jeeth said

"And why did you punishing your self, Rohan said you almost changed after going to India, what happened to you again" Avinash couldn't hold it anymore, he was tired of keeping everything inside him

"She hates me jai, she hates me so much that she doesn't want to see me even if it's for my death, or even for her.... You know she asked me if I ever loved her, how can she question my love, but when I asked same I saw hurt in her eyes, when she is hurt with my question what she thought that I wouldn't hurt even if accused me for same thing again and again, you know the worst thing even now I can't forget her, even when she crushed all my hopes being together with her again" he closed his eyes no tears came, even though his heart was clenching only thing that curing his aching heart was alcohol even though temporarily. His friends just stared at him, they realised how much love can do something for a person.

"But you have to come out of it Avi, you can't just cling on her, you should move on" jeeth said without reality effect of those words on his friend

"What do you mean by move on, I can't I really can't guys she is my life, even though she push me everytime I crave for her, she is my addiction which I can't leave easily, I can't that is the thing which is killing me, damn this shit is tough don't ever love guys, it will take life out of you but never gets satisfied"

"Now move I have to work even though it's Saturday I have to work I wasted lot of time in india"

"Rohan said he is coming he has flight midnight in india he will come tomorrow"

"Why he is coming, I asked him not to come"

"Oh just he wanted to join his elder brother in what ever he was doing" jai gritted his teeth

"What is the time now" Avinash asked ignoring his comment

"9am"

"I will call Rohan and ask him not to come"

"No need to tell him Avi, you need someone here to look after you"

"Iam not a kid jeeth, I know what's right and what's wrong, and FYI Rohan is younger than me not other way around"

"Ofcourse jeeth he know what's right and what's wrong, that's why he drunk last night till he passed, and he is right Rohan is younger than him that's why he want to come here to look after his older brother who doesn't even think about his family while drinking" Avinash just went to take shower without saying much.

Everyone was eating lunch, Rohan's phone rang he excused himself

"Hello bhai"

"Rohan why are you coming, there is no need to baby sit me, I said not to come didn't I"

"Ofcourse you doesn't need to baby sit bhai but you need someone who should receive from bar, don't you" Rohan taunted

"It was just yesterday Rohan and I won't get drunk don't worry"

"You said same words hundred times from past two years bhai, and I don't believe you in this, iam coming no more discussion on this" rohan said and ended the call, when he turned he saw one person who he doesn't want to see.

"Rohan I need a favor" she said

"And how can I be useful for Almighty priyali varma" sarcasm was dripping in his voice

"Why you are talking like that" she asked almost hurt

"Am I, oh iam sorry" he said again in the same taunting tone, and went from there, Priya couldn't understand what happened to him, he is always sweet when he talked to her but why he is behaving this way.

Avinash pov

Today morning I promised Rohan that I won't drink but again iam in bar drinking, it's really a bad habit a person could never develop, when I use to watch people drinking mourning over their failure love, I use to almost laugh because I never understood how can alcohol heal that pain but now I understood, this thing helps to forget everything temporarily.

I still remember that day when I drank alcohol for first time, that day when Priya went back to India I wanted to go behind her but then my mom was still with thay woman, I doesn't wanted to give any clue to her about Priya, it may drang her to danger, I distracted Cathrine from priya when I couldn't found mom and even Priya wasn't with me, both women of my life who I was fully dependent on wasn't with me, how much I wished my chanchan was with me at that certain point of time, though it was only 7 to 8 months I met Priya but I was dependent on her just like how much I was dependent on my mom from 25 years of my life, that day I met one of my PI in bar so that cathrine can't doubt, after discussion with PI when I saw her men coming into bar I drank some drink but I don't know how but I ended up drinking more and more and that helped me for forgetting my worries temporarily after that day I started drinking everyday even after I found mom, because of dad's case priya's departure from my life.

When I was In India I never got drunk because she was infront of me but after other when we fought everything came back to crashing, I didn't minded her words till that day but after that day her every word her every look of heated started revinding in my head.

I think I drank enough for today, if I drink more I can't drive home and I have to listen lectures from jai jeeth and Rohan.

I started driving but everything infront of me is blur, i think it's drinking effect, but this isn't first time when iam driving while drunk from past two years iam doing this, I speed off car, but soon a booming light came into my vision, before I could register anything I heard sound if crashing and my vision went blank.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

167K 14.4K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
398K 21.5K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
49.2K 1.8K 58
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...
621K 28.7K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...