Tristian's Obsession (18+) {c...

By unicornisa14

A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... More

A/N
CAST
1. THEY MEET
2. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
3. THE MORNING AFTER
4. COFFEE SHOP
5. PAST
6. MOVING ON
7. SURPRISE!
8. TRUTH
IMPORTANT
CHARACTER'S AESTHETIC
9. TAKEN
NEW STORY
10. BEAST UNLEASHED
11. Hide&Seek
12. AN ACT
13. BALL
14. GREY EYES
15. BROKEN
16. THE MEETING
17. ALIVE
18. HOLLOW
RATING!
19. SOMETHING SHINY
20. DEVIL'S ANGER
21. PUNISHMENTS
22. TIME TO GIVE UP
23. YOU WIN
Characters - Part 2
24. FINALLY
𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂
25. Natasha
26. ANOTHER DEVIL
27. SAPPHIRE, LOVE & HATE
28. MARK
29. 'TM'
30. NO!
31. KILLED!
32. PLEASURE
33. RAGE
34. HE IS HERE!
35. ASHES
36. END
A/N
FAN ART
NEW BOOK

EPILOGUE

25.4K 845 403
By unicornisa14

Annabeth's POV

7 years later

Here lies,

Tristian Martinez

Husband – Father – Friend

5th June 1987 – 25th August 2013

'Love is my everything'

I look at the tombstone tracing the words with my fingers, it's been seven years since that night when I put a bullet right in his heart. I remember sitting there with his head on my lap until the sun came up. When I finally got the courage to get up, I gave him one final kiss goodbye. But I couldn't just leave him there I called Jacob just telling him to come to the island.

I saw in news after a couple of weeks that both I and Tristian passed away in a boating accident. I don't know why I was also declared dead and why no one came looking for me. I thought they would kill me too and I wasn't exactly hiding properly.

I lost a part of me that day. Yes, I love him. As fucked up as it may sound, the darkest part of me loved Tristian and still does. Maybe it is what they call Stockholm syndrome or something else but I can't tell the reason why I love him. He made me the strong woman that I am today.

I put down the bouquet of fresh white roses in front of his grave. I have been visiting his grave every year on his death anniversary.

"Hey" I whisper sitting down beside the grave leaning my head against the headstone "I hope you are doing okay. Xander is six years old now. I can tell just by looking at him that he will look exactly like you but I will make sure he doesn't become like you. He is the sweetest and most humble kid ever. He started going to the orphanage every Sunday to play with the kids there" I say smiling thinking about my little boy.

"I wanted to tell you something important today," I say looking down at the ring resting on my ring finger "I won't be coming back anymore. I think I am ready to let go. I will always carry a piece of you in my heart and with Xander. One day I will definitely tell him all about you, when he is big enough to decipher all that, in hopes that he will never do those things" I reply kneeling in front of the tombstone.

"Goodbye" I whisper kissing his name on the stone and leaving the cemetery.

It is not easy to let go of things whether they are good or bad. Today I decided to finally forgive him and let him go. I didn't forgive him because of him but because of me and my son. It is not easy to carry this much anger in yourself, it doesn't do any good to you. Taking a deep breath, I get inside the car and start my three-hour drive back home.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Finally, I arrive back home.

Home is my two-story modern-day house in a suburban area. When I get inside, I expected a loud voice to greet me but the silence tells me that no one is home. I see the note says 'Soccer practice. Will be back by 12'. I put the note back down and was about to change when I hear the doorbell.

"I thought you guys were-" I say but stop when I realize it is not who I think it was.

My breath freezes like my entire body and for a second, I don't believe my eyes. How can he be here?

"Jacob?" I ask not believing my eyes.

"It's nice to see you again Annabeth" he says making me realize that it isn't my imagination. He is really here, in front of me after all these years.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask him fidgeting with the handle.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" he asks.

After accessing him for a second, I step back a little giving me enough space to walk in. I shut the door but don't lock it in case I needed to run. Jacob walks into the large living room and his gaze instantly lands on the picture of my little family.

Me, Xander, and my husband Jace.

"He looks happy" he says looking back at me.

"Are you here to take him away from me?" I ask feeling nervousness and fear builds inside of me.

Before he could reply the main door bursts open and I hear loud laughter followed by the sound of running footsteps.

"Mommy!" the sweet voice of my son calls out to me before comes running in hugging my legs with his small arms.

I bent down and pick him up hugging his body tightly. I almost forgot about Jacob standing right in front of me seeing my son for the first time. Jacob is seeing Xander's face with adoration, I am sure he also sees the smaller version of Tristian.

"Anna! You should've seen Xander today, he-" I hear my husband's voice before it stops.

Yes, I love Tristian but I am not in love with him. I am in love with this beautiful man whom I call my husband. And there he is my husband of five years looking at Jacob with his ocean blue eyes. Jace is looking at Jacob up and down analyzing him like a hawk while Jacob is standing there like a statue who has seen a ghost.

"Who is this love?" Jace asks standing beside me and placing his arms around my shoulder in possessiveness.

"I am just an old friend" Jacob replies before I could.

"I don't recognize you" Jace says with a threatening yet calm voice.

"I am sure you don't recognize much after the accident" Jacob says shocking Jace.

"How do you know about the accident?" Jace asks. My heart is literally beating like a cheetah in my rib cage. No, Jacob can't take him away from me.

"He helped us that day to carry you to the hospital. That's all and he was in town so he thought he would drop by" I say instantly and Jace looks at me.

His blue eyes looking deep in my soul like always before he smiles sweetly at me.

"Okay love" Jace replies kissing me softly on the lip. "Why don't I take Xander upstairs to get changed while you make a coffee for us and our guest" Jace says giving a smile to Jacob as well.

His smile is so pure and peaceful, it lights up my entire world.

"Yes, Daddy I want ice cream" Xander says jumping from my arms to his father's.

"I'll see you in a bit" he says and nods in Jacob's direction before walking upstairs.

After they disappear from my sight, I turn to look at Jacob who is still looking at the staircase where Xander and Jace disappeared. I clear my throat bringing his attention back at me.

"He looks happy" Jacob says giving me a genuine smile.

"So, you will not take him away?" I ask still holding my breath.

"No. I won't take him away from you...and his son"

The biggest secret that I carried in my heart is that Tristian never actually died on that fateful night. When Jacob came to the island, he saw me with Tristian and almost killed me with his gun. But something stopped him. Then the doctor told us that he is not dead, yet. I don't think I have ever prayed that hard as I did that night. Killing someone is not easy and killing Tristian was taking a toll on me in just a couple of hours so I guess carrying that weight would've killed me.

When the doctor finally told us, that Tristian was all right I was relieved and scared because now it put my child's life in jeopardy. But I guess god me another miracle when I got to know that due to mental trauma Tristian has suffered from amnesia. I cried that time, I cried with happiness. We stayed in the hospital for a week before Tristian finally woke up. Like the doctor said he did not remember a thing except for one thing that he kept mumbling 'Anna'.

I decided then and there that I would take him far away from our previous life. I gave him the name Jace and told him that he was my husband. I don't know why but he believed me instantly and when our son came into this world looking exactly like him, all his doubts were cleared, if he had any.

I was always wondering whether Jacob will come someday and take Tristian- Jace with him. I love him with everything in me, he was not Tristian, except for the body there was nothing remotely the same about them. Jace was possessive but not obsessive, Jace was loving not heartless. Jace loved his son not threatening his life to keep me in line. So, I always think of it as loving someone else and not Tristian.

"I am here to give you something" Jacob says sitting down on the sofa.

He takes out a manila folder and places it on the table. I take out the papers inside the folder. Once I start reading what is written on them, I fall back on the chair and the papers fall on the floor.

"I was supposed to give it to you last year but due to some complications in the company I couldn't" he explains.

The papers are Tristian's will, naming everything that belongs to him under my name. All his companies, hotels, mansion, islands, and whatnot.

"Wh-what?" I ask flabbergasted.

"Before you went on your honeymoon, he signed these documents. He told me that you might kill him on that island and his last orders to me were to not harm you if that happened. That is why I didn't kill you that day" Jacob says.

He knew...he knew that day that I would kill him. Then why didn't he stop me?

"I think he knew what he did was wrong" Jacob says hearing my inner thoughts, "But he also knew that he would never change, so maybe he let you kill him".

Then Tristian's words ring inside my head. The words he spoke to me that day.

"I know Anna"

"It's okay"

"I think this life suits him better" Jacob speaks.

"D-do you think he hates me?" I ask with teary eyes.

"He could never hate you and believe it or not I think some good that Tristian had is still living inside his body even though as a different person" he says.

Yes, maybe that is what it is. Maybe it was god's way of giving us a second chance. Maybe god wanted the little goodness in him to live and I am so fucking happy for that.

"Thank you" I say and stand up to hug Jacob.

He takes a moment before hugging me back. When I hear footsteps, I quickly wipe my tears and step away from Jacob. I place all the documents back in the folder and put them inside the cabinet. Jace comes into the living room holding Xander's hand. Jace looks at me frowning a little seeing my red eyes.

"I must go now. It was a pleasure to meet you again Annabeth" Jacob says hugging me before turning around to face Jace and Xander.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for a coffee?" Jace asks.

"Maybe next time" Jacob says before walking out. He gives the three of us one last lingering look before finally walking out for forever.

"That was weird" Jace says as Xander runs off into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Jace asks caressing my face with his soft fingers, his touch alone is so different from Tristian's.

"I am now" I say kissing his lips softly making him smile into the kiss.

"Well, I hope he wasn't an ex of yours trying to rekindle" he says making me laugh.

"Believe me he isn't" I say kissing his palm.

"How is my daughter?" he asks placing caressing a hand on my two-month pregnant belly.

"How are you so sure that it's a girl?" I ask watching as his arms wrap around me.

"I just know" he says kissing my forehead.

I know he is right because he was the last time. I don't reply but kiss him to which he replies with an open mouth. Our little make-out session is short and had to break apart when we hear the sound of stencils falling on the floor. Jace groans a little placing his forehead on mine and I giggle.

"Let's go inside before Xander decides to eat all the ice cream" Jace says turning to walk into the kitchen.

I grab his hand tightly making him stop and turn to me. I look deep into his blue eyes trying to reach as deep as I can before saying,

"I love you" he smiles.

"I love you too Anna"

---------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

For those who didn't get it, Tristian is Jace he just lost his memories.

First of all sorry to make you all think Tristian was dead, I was literally feeling sad to see you all mourning Tristian.

Please read the next Author's note.

One last time...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
132K 2.9K 25
Liliana was his world. There is nothing he wouldn't do for her, even if he had to kill someone just to save her life and he has a scar to prove it. S...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
362K 7.7K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...