MAGIC and STANDS (Stand user...

By FinnNalleh

Y/n and Luz always had a very BIZARRE life; but after a certain event involving jailbreaks, magic, and buff g... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Mini Chapter- Dealing with ANUBIS
Y/n Bio
STAND Bio
Check out my OC Book

Chapter 1

1.8K 26 33
By FinnNalleh

[Open on a witch with green hair and a staff backflipping onto a cliff. She glares up at a large purple snake]

Gildersnake: Foolish child! I could swallow you whole! [hisses]

Azura: Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace! [poses as wind blows her hair before dropping into a battle stance and holding her staff like a bazooka] Now eat this, sucka! [fires off staff]

Gildersnake: [while being shot] No! My only weakness: dying! [collapses]

Luz: And that's the end.

Camila: The end of what?

Luz|Y/n: Our book report. I think I knocked it out of the park.

Principal Hal: Your book report is why you're in here.

He gestures to the door, through which we can see two students running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.

Luz: Oh. That's where our backup snakes were.

Camila: And what were you going to do with this?

She then brings out a LOT of fireworks strapped together with a LOT of flextape.

Luz: That was for the Act Three closer.

Camila: Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?

Luz is on stage at an audition for Romeo and Juliet, holding a spork.

Luz: O happy dagger, give me death!

Luz then stabs the spork into her torso before tearing her dress, making several links of sausages fall out. Everyone else on stage screams and runs. 

 Luz sewing a pigeon head onto a squirrel's body, on a platform labelled "baby griffin".

Luz: Now for the final anatomically correct touch, spider breath.

She then opens the model's beak. Many spiders come out, crawling over her and the table.

Y/n: HE'S ALIVE!!! BWA HAHAHAHA

 People scream in terror and start throwing objects everywhere.

 A girl does a successful backflip and every other student exept Y/n applauds.

Luz: You think that's an impressive trick? Take a look at this. 

She turns around to reveal she flipped her eyelids inside out.

Luz: Bleep, bloop, bleep!

People started to get disgusted on Luz' trick.

Y/n: How about this!

I walked down the bleachers and stood in front of the gym punching bag.

I made time stop as I reeled back my fist and once I made SP and The World rapidly punch the poor punching bag. Once they were done, I put my fist on the bag and made time continue. Once time continued the bag flew far away and into the wall which makes it look like I punched it and made it fly into a wall. Unfortunately it hit a fire alarm switch which made the spouts pour out water and made the whole school panic.

Everyone else screams and runs like roaches being found, and it sounds like at least one person is gagging.

Camila: We all love that you express yourself, but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality, you may need to spend the summer here.

M/n: Yes, thank you Camila. And Y/n you need to stop talking to those imaginary friends of yours.

She holds out a pamphlet for Reality Check Summer Camp which Luz and Y/n takes it reluctantly.

Luz: Don't worry, Mom. I won't let you down. No more weirdness!

The snake in Luz's hand suddenly jumps out to bites the principal. But before it could make contact with him, I used time stop in time and grabbed the snake.

Luz: That doesn't count, right?

Timeskip

Camila: Oh! Oh, my baby! Now, don't worry. Summer camp is only going to be for three months. You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to... appreciate public radio, the time will fly by!

Camila: And Y/n, trust that you protect Luz by any means necessary.

Y/n: You got it Mrs. Noceda.

Luz: But I don't like any of that stuff. I like editing anime clips to music and- and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories.

Camila: Mija, your fantasy world is holding you back. Do you have any friends? Aside from Y/n. Real ones, not imagined or drawn or reptilian?

Luz drops her book, disappointed. She walks slowly over to the trash bin

Camila: Summer camp is a chance to make some friends, but you have to try. Can you do that?

Luz: Yes, Mom.

Luz then puts her book, The Good Witch Azura, into the trash bin. Camila's phone vibrates in her purse.

Camila: Oh. I gotta go to work. Your bus is coming soon. Text me when you get there. Cuídate mucho, mija. ¡Qué te vaya bien! 

Luz: Bye, Mom. 

Luz watches her leave, then gasps and rummages through the bin.

Luz: Where is it? Where is it

Y/n: what is that?

Owlbert: [hoots]

Luz looks up and sees Owlbert, her book sticking out of the bag in his beak. He then turns and flies away.

Luz: Tiny trash thief!!

Luz an Y/n chase Owlbert. They pauses when the reach a decrepit abandoned house, but Owlbert continues right inside. Luz stares at the house.

Y/n: This is really creapy.

Luz: [growls]

Steeling their nerves, Luz and Y/n runs inside. The front door slams shut behind them, and the entire inside glows, visible through the windows and the holes in the roof.

In the inside of a tent, where a door unfolds in three parts before opening. Owlbert hops through it, and a second later, Me and Luz follows.

Luz: Stop adorably hopping away, you‐‐ Huh? 

Luz and Y/n looks around the tent, which is full of old odds and ends.

Whoa. I thought I had a lot of weird stuff. But this? This is impressive.

Eda: Finally, you're back.

Luz makes a noise and drops to the ground. She peeks back up and walks forward, moving the flap of the tent aside to see the back of a woman. I then moved towards the tent flap to see the mystery lady.

I saw a tall, pale lady with thick gray hair, long nails, and a gold tooth.

Eda: Now let's see what we've got here.

Owlbert then lands on top of Eda's staff. She turns him around, and he somehow becomes a wooden fixture of the staff.

Luz: [gasps]

Eda: Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Eda: Now this...

She takes out some springy joke glasses from the box and wears them.

Eda: This will make me rich.

She then graps out Luz' book.

Eda: And this... Oh, this will make good kindling. 

She then started to burn Luz' book with a nearby candle.

Luz gasps and runs out of the tent and grabs her book back

Luz: Excuse me, sorry, it's mine, thank you.

Ma and Luz runs back into the tent and heads for the door. It folds up before she can walk through it and disappears. Camera zooms out to show Eda holding a key with an eye on it, the same eye that was on the door.

Eda: You're not going anywhere.

Luz: Wah-ah!

I then punched Eda, covering my hand with star platinum's arm which makes Eda recoil in pain.

Luz shoves Azura into her messenger bag and ducks out the back of the tent. Luz and Y/n runs, and skids to a stop mere inches away from falling off a cliff. Luz was about to fall but I used Timestop and reverted her back to her original spot. We're clearly no longer on earth, the town before her being made up of far too many arms and teeth. A dragon flies by and is caught by one of said arms. The denizens of the town going about their days: a cloaked figure holding an ice cream cone which eats someone, the legs of what appear to be a giant chicken, a centipede-looking thing opening its mouth to let a winged creature fly out. The latter two kiss before going their separate ways.

Luz: Oh, no, no, no, no! What's going on?

 Luz then shrieks as a fairy approaches her

Luz: Oh, hello, little fairy. Are you going to tell me this is all a fantastical dream?

Fairy: Give me your skin!

I punched the fairy using The World which made her fly miles away.

Luz: Where am I? Did I die? Am I in the bad place?

Eda: You wish.

Y/n: WRRRRRRRRYYYY!!!😱

Luz: I'm so sorry! I just wanted my book! If you're gonna eat my skin, just make it quick! Just do it now!

Y/n: Don't make me punch you again.

Eda:Yeesh sorry kid. I didn't know you could punch that hard. 

Eda: And eat you? Why would I eat... a potential customer?

Eda: Can I offer you a human foot filled with holes?  A bar of green human candy? Oh, oh! How about this black shadow box that reflects only sadness?

Luz: That's not all it can do. Here, let me see it.

Luz takes the tv and grabs two batteries from a dish labelled "Human candy! (????)" She puts the batteries in and presses the power button. Then A jazzercise video start playing with loud music

Luz: Voilà!

Several customers and vendors stop at the noise.

Monster #1: Huh?

Monster #2: What's that?

Monster #3: The sound‐‐ it's so alluring.

Several monsters are now crowded around the tv.

Monster #1: I'll pay 40 snails for the screaming box!

Monster #2: I'll give you a hundred!

Monster #3: Can I eat the tiny person inside?

Eda: [looks at Luz] What did you say your name was?

Luz: I'm Luz. Luz Noceda.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n

Eda: Well, Luz, that was pretty clever... for a human.

Luz: That's kind of a weird thing for another human to say.

Y/n: Ya, seems pretty sus.

Eda: Oh, dear child, I'm Eda the Owl Lady, the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles!

Luz: A witch?

Eda: I am a respected, feared‐‐

Guard #1: Busted!

Monster: Run! It's a guard!

All of the customers run away screaming. Eda hops down from the table.

Guard #1: Eda the Owl Lady, you are wanted for misuse of magic and demonic misdemeanors.

Luz: Whoa! Witch criminal!

Guard #1: You are hereby ordered to come with me to the Conformatorium.

Eda: Would you guys quit following me around? I haven't done squat.

Guard #1: And you're coming too... 

He then picks Luz up by her hood.

Luz: Aah!

Guard #1: ...for fraternizing with a criminal.

Luz: Wh‐What? That's not cool!

Y/n: LET HER GO!

Guard#1: Or what.

Y/n:TIME SHALL STOP!

The World: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Y/n: Time shall resume.

Guard#1 the gets launched into a wall which also knocks him out leaving him bloody and battered

Eda spins her staff and taps the bottom of it on the table, making all her stuff float in midair. Luz picks herself and her book off the ground.

Eda: Whoops. Can't forget this.

Eda reaches into her hair and pulls out the key, pressing the eye to summon the portal door. She closes her hand into a fist, making the tablecloth wrap itself around all of her stuff. She sticks her staff through the bundle and starts running.

Eda: Follow me, humans.

Luz: This is crazy. If I die here, my mom's gonna kill me!

Y/n: I fear you mom's wrath Luz.

Eda: Ha! I won't let 'em hurt you. A human like you is much more valuable to me alive than dead.

Luz: Wait. What's that supposed to‐‐

Eda: Whoo‐hoo!

Eda jumps, pulling herself and Luz onto her staff. They take off into the sky as other guard runs into frame.

Guard #2: You won't get away with this, Owl Lady! Yeah, all right. You did. You got away with it. She got away with it, everybody! Typical.

Guard#3: We'll also avenge Jhonny so watch out crazy strong kid!

Y/n, Eda and a crying Luz flying on Eda's staff above the Isles.

Eda: You can open your eyes now, human.

 Luz does so, yells and nearly falls off the staff when she sees the ground below them.

Luz: Flying staffs, crazy monsters, you're a witch! What is this place?

Eda: This is the Boiling Isles. Every myth you humans have is caused by a little of our world leaking into yours.

Various winged creatures fly behind them as Eda talks. A griffin that looks extremely similar to the one Luz made at school flies up next to them and screeches.

Luz: A griffin!

The griffin suddenly barfs spiders.

Luz: I knew it!

Eda: Yep. Griffins, vampires, giraffes....

Luz: Giraffes?

Eda: Oh, yeah. We banished those guys. Bunch of freaks.

Y/n: I new it!

[Eda lands the staff and hops off, though her hand stays behind]

Luz: Aaah! [falls off the staff]

Eda: Oops. [screws her hand back on] That happens sometimes.

Luz: Well, I've had enough adventure for today. This is clearly not the PG fantasy world I always dreamed about. So, can you help me get back home?

Eda levels her staff in front of Luz, startling her.

Eda: Only if you help me first. 

Eda chuckles, lifts her staff, and walks away with the bag following her

Eda: Ah, now, come along, human.

Luz: Whoa!

Luz: [looking over her shoulder] Aren't you worried about those guards finding us?

Eda: Nope. My house has a state‐of‐the‐art defense system.

Y/n: And if they do find us, they will end up like that other guard.

Luz: Oh yeah Y/N, how did you do those things. No normal human could do that.

Hooty: Hoot‐hoot! Password, please!

Eda pokes both of his eyes.

Hooty: Aah!

Eda: We got no time for this, Hooty. Let us in.

Hooty: All right, all right! Geez! You never want to have any fun! Ow! Hoot!

[Hooty opens his mouth wide enough to completely cover the door. Eda and Luz step through, though Eda's bag stays outside. Hooty closes his mouth]

Hooty: [burps]

Eda: Welcome to, [snaps her fingers] the Owl House...

Candles ignite. A fire in the fireplace starts, a cauldron starts stirring itself, and a broom starts sweeping the floor. Overhead, a depiction of an owl beast of some kind begins to glow with a great screeching noise.Me and Luz looks at all of this in awe.

Eda: ...where I hide away from the pressures of modern life. Also the cops. Mm, also ex‐boyfriends. [chuckles]

Luz: This place is beautiful! Do you live here all alone?

Thudding footsteps shake the house.

Eda: Actually, I have a roommate.

King: [deep voice] Who dares intrude upon I, [normal voice] the king of demons? [squeaks a rubber ducky]

Luz: [gasps] ¡Ay, que lindo! [runs forward and scoops King up in a hug] Eda, he's so cute! Who's a widdle guy? Who's a widdle guy? Is it you? Is it you?

King: [struggles to free himself] No! I don't know who your little guy is! Eda, who is this monster?

Y/n: Sorry little guy. There is no escaping from her.

Eda:Oh, this is Luz and Y/n, the humans. There here to help us with our little... situation.

King: Oh! Hooray!

Luz: Wait, wait, wait. I don't like the sound of this "situation".

Eda: Just... let me explain. King was once a mighty king of demons, until his Crown of Power was stolen, and he became... this.

Luz: You mean this little bundle of joy?

Eda:The crown is being held by the evil Warden Wrath and locked away behind a magical force field that only a human can break through.

Eda: A human like you and Y/n. If you help us retrieve his crown, we'll send you back to your realm. So whaddya say? Plus, who could say no to this cute face?

King: No! Please don't encourage her! 

Eda: I mean, we're kinda your only way home.

Luz: So we don't really have a choice, do I?

Eda: Nope. Now, we've got no time to lose. Buuuuut......Y/n............how did you punch that hard? No normal human could have done that. And before you punched me, I saw a purple arm covering yours.

Luz: Yeah, I saw that too.

Y/n:....Fine i'll tell you guys. This power........IS CALLED A STAND!

I then summoned SP and the World.

Luz: WHOOOAAA.🤩

Y/n: It all started with this golden dagger. It was originally some kind of metal arrowhead which somehow melted into this blade. I accidentally cut myself with it. Then the next thing I new, I saw SP and The World. Thanks to them I was granted immense power. My ability is.......TO STOP TIME.

Eda's eyes widened cause she never expected such a powerful ability.

Eda: H-how, not even the emperor could stop time.

Y/n: Ok. Back to the task at hand. Where are we going?

Eda: Somewhere super fun.

Eda: The Conformatorium, a place for those considered unsuitable for society.

Luz notices Eda's wanted poster on the wall they're hiding behind.

Luz: Whoa. These guys really have the hots for you.

Eda: Yep. But we were never caught because we're too slippery.

King: Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella. You me and Y/n and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown.

Eda: And I'm gonna make sure the warden's distracted.

Luz: [gasps] Will I need a disguise?

Eda: Uh...

Y/n: Luz don't.....

Luz: I've been waiting to use this. 

Luz pulls her hood on, flicks up cat ears.

Luz: Meow, meow.

King: It's hideous.

I gave King my menacing stare.

King: [Shiver]

Eda: Oh, you'll fit right in.

Y/n: See you at the top.

Luz: Huh?

I crouch down and use the combined strength of SP and THE WORLD to lump upwards to the window.

Eda: I'm starting to like this kid.

Eda taps the butt of her staff against the ground, creating a round glowing platform. She steps away from it.

Eda: Hang on tight.

Luz: Whoa!

The platform rises, floating all the way up to a window in the tower. It disappears suddenly, forcing Luz to grab the edge of the window sill and King to cling to her feet.

Eda, meanwhile, tosses her staff and casually sits down on it as it rises.

Eda: Meet you guys at the top of the tower.

King grunting as he climbs up Luz and into the window.

Luz also grunting as she pulls herself up and in, falling on her face.

King: Ha‐ha! Cat's don't do that.

Luz sits up and gasps.

The three of them marvel at the amount of prison cells before them, all of them occupied by shadowy beasts of varying shapes and sizes, though all of their eyes glow in the light.

Fanfic Prisoner: Hey, cat lady, how'd you get out of your cell?

Luz: Oh, no, no, no. I'm not a cat. Also, I'm not a criminal.

King: Not yet, you're not.

Fanfic Prisoner: Neither are we. The stupid warden likes to lock people up who don't fit in. Like, I write fanfics of food falling in love.] I like food, I like love... Just let me write about it.

Eye-Eating Prisoner: I'm here because I like eating my own eyes. 

Tiny Nose: We are agents of fwee expwession! They will never siwence us!

Fanfic Prisoner: Yeah, she's really big into conspiracy theories.

Tiny Nose: The world is a simulation! We are but playthings for a higher being!

Luz: Wait. These aren't crimes. None of you actually did anything wrong. You're all just a bunch of weirdos. Like me an Y/n.

Y/n: Uhmmm, I may or may not have went to prison in my past lives so its only a matter of time until I go too one.

Then suddenly we suddenly hear the thudding of footsteps on the ground.

Fanfic Prisoner: It's Warden Wrath! Hide!

Luz and I run into an open cell, pulling the door down as we enters.

The footsteps continue until a door is pushed open.

Warden Wrath: I can hear you.

Luz starts to whimper.

Warden Wrath: [stomping forward] Just what are you fools whispering about?

 He looks down at Eda's wanted poster that Luz had dropped.

Warden Wrath: Ah. The Owl Lady. 

Warden Wrath picks up the poster and crumples it, turning his fist into a hammer and slamming it into the door of our cell.

Warden Wrath: I'll get my hands on her soon enough.

Warden Wrath looks into the cell, where Luz, King and I are huddled in the corner

Tiny Nose: Fight against the oppwessor! We will wesist! We will conquer! We will never be afwaid of you, you old cweep!

Warden Wrath walks over to her cell and opens it. She stares at the opening door.

Tiny Nose: Hooway! I'm fwee! [squeaks]

Warden Wrath grabs Tiny Nose, his fist fitting around her entire body. He holds her up and points at the other two prisoners.

Warden Wrath: Let this be a lesson to all of you. There's no place in society for you if you can't fit in.

He tightens his grip, making Tiny Nose squeak again. Warden Wrath stomps away, crushing the crumpled up wanted poster on his way out. A door slams, and Luz opens her cell, running to that of the Fanfic Prisoner.

Luz: Don't worry. I can get you out. 

Luz pulls on the lever, but can't lift it.

Luz: No! My weak nerd arms!

Fanfic Prisoner: Just get out of here while you still can, kid. Enjoy freedom for us.

Y/n: Don't give up on hope just yet. 

I made SP grab the bars and split them.

I then did the same for every cell but I used time stop to speed things up.

Y/n: Ok, you guy are free to go.

Fanfic Prisoner: Thanks dude.

Eda: Hey, I just checked. The warden is distracted, tormenting some tiny creature. He won't be coming around here anytime soon.

Me and Luz continue walking without saying anything. Eda watches us, confused. They reach a towering door reading "CONTRABAND"

King: My crown! It's close! I can sense its power!

 King runs up to the door and fiddles with the doorknob that's as big as he is.

Eda: Aw, he gets so cute when he's thirsty for power.

Y/n: Hang on little guy.

Luz: It's not fair that they're all in here. They just want to be themselves. Why does everyone think that being a weirdo is so bad?

Y/n: Don't think about that Luz. Just think about them being free.

King: [grunts]

The doorknob is thrown to the ground with a clink. King pushes open the door, cackling, and runs through.

Eda: Come on, before he hurts himself.

Something zaps.

King: Ow!

Luz, Y/n and Eda follow King in. Cut to the inside of the room, which is empty save a giant glowing pillar in the center. King rubs his skull before charging at the pillar headfirst, succeeding only in launching himself backwards.

Eda: We have humans, remember?

King: Oh, yeah.

Luz: [takes a breath]

Y/n: Let's go?

I step in and I see tons of junk but no crown. At the corner of my eye I saw two red objects.

Luz: Wait a second. Is that a...

Y/n: Are ya kidding me?!

Luz is holding a Burger Queen paper crown, looking incredibly frustrated. I on the other hand was trying not to cause mass genocide by checking out the weird rectangular-ish object. I pressed a button then suddenly it popped out into a sort of sniper rifle. I pressed another button and it transformed into a scythe.

King: My crown! 

King jumps in place before taking the crown from Luz and placing it on his head. 

King: Yes. Yes! I can feel my powers returning! You, there. Nightmare critter. 

He points to a stuffed rabbit with one button eye falling out of a box.

King: I shall call you Francois, and you shall be a minion in my army of darkness. Ha‐ha! 

He then picks up the rabbit.

Luz: That crown doesn't give him any powers, does it?

Eda: Uh, no.

I death glare at Eda.

Eda: Oh, look at us, Y/n and Luz. King and I don't have much in this world. We only have each other. So if that dumb crown is important to him, it's important to me. And besides, us weirdos have to stick together, you know?

Luz grins and blushes.

Y/n: [sigh] well I could live with that.

Eda: Well, we owe you one. Now, let's get out of here before the warden finds us and loses his head.

Warden Wrath: Too late.

Warden Wrath's hand turns into a blade, and with an easy swing he decapitates Eda. Luz catches her head.

Luz screams.

Eda sticking her tongue out like a bad fake corpse.

Eda Ow! Oh, I hate it when that happens.

Luz screams louder and longer.

Luz: Eda! Are you okay?

Eda: Yeah. This just happens when you get older.

Luz: Does it?

Warden Wrath: Finally, I have you cornered, Eda the Owl Lady. 

He takes King's crown.

King: Weh?

Warden Wrath walks closer to Eda, Me and Luz. King follows him, his arms up and reaching for his crown.

Warden Wrath: My guards could never get you, but I knew if I took your pet's toy, you'd come running.

 He crumples the crown.

King: No! My power!

Eda: What do you want with me? I've never actually broken any of your stupid laws... in front of you.

Warden Wrath: I want you... [pulls out a bouquet of flowers] to go out with me.

Eda: Wha...?

Luz: [disgusted] What?

Y/n: EHHHH

Guard #2: Go, boss!

Warden Wrath shoots the guard a thumbs-up.

 Warden Wrath: You've always eluded our capture. You've always been the one who got away. I found that alluring.

Y/n: I've seen some weird fettishes but in my opinion, this is the weirdest.

Luz: I hate everything you're saying right now.

Warden Wrath: You stay out of this!

Warden Wrath tosses the bouquet over his shoulder, turning his now free hand into tentacles to grab Luz and hold her above the ground.

Y/n: Luz!

Warden Wrath: So how about it, Owl Lady? The most powerful witch of the Boiling Isles and the feared Warden Wrath. We'd be the strongest power couple ever. I mean, it's‐‐ it's not like you can say no right now.

Eda looks up at Luz, who's struggling to free herself from the warden's grasp. She looks to King, who gets picked up by one of the guards and also struggles for freedom.

Suddenly, loud bangs was heard.

(0:15-0:25)

Warden Wrath is seen clutching his arm in pain due to it being shot.

Warden Wrath yells and drops Luz and Eda who also yells. 

I was holding the device in sniper form. with smoke coming from the end. I revert it back to its compact mode and approach Warden Wrath.

Warden Wrath takes of his mask which reveals a mouth with rows of sharp teeth. Then he spits out a fireball but I use SP to block it.

Warden "looks" at me with fear.

Y/n: You know, I was going to go easy on you but you hurt my friends so I will never forgive you.

I bring out my golden dagger then stab myself with it. The dagger then melts and enters the stab wound. The World and SP materialized behind me but started to integrate and fuse into a single powerful STAND.

Y/n: Meet The Universe. With him I can control time itself completely.

Warden Wrath: H-have mercy.

Y/n: Sorry, all out of mercy.

I froze time and gave Wrath an hour's worth of Stand barrages. I then sped up the punches and looped the movement.

When time continued, he blew up into a mass of blood and chunks and reverted back but he blew up again and reverted back. 

Luz, Eda and the other guard had a horrified look on their faces.

I faced the guards.

Y/n: Wanna be next?

The guards then ran out of the room.

Then everything started turning black. Before I realized it, I was unconscious.

Eda/King/Luz: Y/N!

Timeskip

Y/n: mmh where am I?

Luz: Y/n!

Luz then tackles me with a tight hug.

Eda: Well, now that Y/n is awake, a deal's a deal. Let's get you home. [snaps fingers]

The key flies out of Luz's bag and into Eda's hand. She presses the eye, and the portal door unfolds itself in front of the fireplace. Luz walks up to it, then hugs herself and turns back to look at Eda and King. King looks at the ground, visibly sad. Luz reaches into her bag.

Luz: Before I go... 

Luz holds out the head of her Azura doll. 

Luz: I know it's not the same, but... 

she removes Azura's crown.

Luz: a king shouldn't be without a crown.

King accepts the crown and places it on his head.

King: This shall suffice. You there, plant! You are now under my command. 

Eda grabs the Azura book off the table and hands it to Luz

Eda: Oh, and don't forget this.

Luz takes it, and Y/n takes the pamphlets for Reality Check Summer Camp that's on top of it, and walks toward the portal. I stare at the pamphlet before giving Luz one. We pauses in front of the door, looking at it. I looks at Luz' book, then up, at a mirror above the fireplace.

Luz: [gasps]

Luz holds up the book, on the cover of which is Azura in the foreground, with an older witch looking at a dog/cat creature in the background. She lowers the book to reveal the mirror showing a very similar image, King and Eda in the same positions as the creature and the older witch, and herself in the foreground between them. She brightens and turns around.

Luz: Okay. I know you got your head cut off, and we started some kind of prison riot, but this was the most fun I've ever had.

Eda blinks owlishly in surprise.

Luz: We don't fit in at home. You don't fit in here. If we stay, we could not fit in together. I'm not going back to summer camp.

Y/n: Same.

Eda: [chuckles] What's summer camp? What are we talking about here?

Luz: I want to stay and become a witch. Like you. And Azura.

Y/n: I want to be free to use my STAND.

Eda: [laughing] What? All right, that's crazy. Humans can't become witches.

Luz: Maybe that's because they haven't tried. If you teach me to become a witch, I'll do anything you want.

King: [pulling at Eda's dress] Let her stay! [whispers] She can make us snacks.

Eda:  Well, I could use a hand keeping this goofball out of the cupboards. All right. I'll teach you how to be a witch. But you have to work for me before you learn any spells. Deal?

Eda holds out her hand. Luz looks at it before grinning and crushing the two in a hug. I then joined into the hug

Eda: Gah! What's going on?

King: Too tight! Too tight!

Luz opening the creaking door to a storage room. She and I unroll a sleeping bag and throws ourselves on it, before turning over and taking a picture of her and her mom out of her messenger bag. She rubs her thumb over the glass before placing the frame right next to her pillow. Her phone vibrates, and she grabs it and turns it on.

A message from "Mom❤️" reads: How's summer camp? Luz's expression falls, and she moves her phone away from her face.

King clears his throat, steps into view while holding Francois.

King Your sleep cocoon looks fluffy.

I sit up and pats the sleeping bag. King curls up at the bottom below her feet and falls asleep. Luz smiles at him before replying to her mom: I think I'm gonna like it here". Smiling, she puts her phone down, turns to the side, and falls asleep.

I bring out my bag and get my ukelele and play it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 40 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
66.9K 1.8K 26
A story about a woman in a small town who loves anime, but mostly JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. One day she discovers all traces of her favorite anime ha...
35.1K 168 3
A new retelling of the owlhouse story that follows a 15 year old boy named Luke who stumbles upon a portal leading him to a magical realm where he be...
117K 4.8K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...