ARROGANT

By baebaeluv23

dudes dawg females every day all day what happens when moe does the same ? Will she find love or will continu... More

beginning
Bullshit . Alot of it ...
Real shit .
Ohh shit . (Part1)
Oh shit (part 2)
Dumb shit
Lowdown shit .
Straight up bull
Grown shit
Extra shit .
Clifhanger shit .
What the -
Laugh at this shit
No Name .
Im outside .
AWW SHIT NOW !
Go big or go home
confusion type shit
WERE BACK !!
well well well
new bullshit ....
Sneaky shit
Welcome type shit
good and bullshit
Broken hearts and lies
oh my fuck ..
Right or wrong
just when everything was good
Farewell bullshit

On go type shit !

6.4K 146 74
By baebaeluv23

"So you telling me some person just dropped a random body off at your place" Detective Young asked Cody .

"That's what I said - I don't know who the body is . I woke up to a foul smell and walked into my living room and saw it there" Cody explained once more .

Detective young sighed loud while leaning up . "Okay mr. Williams . We have your statement thank you . Your free to leave"

"Was never hostage" Cody muttered . He got up and left out the investigation room . The smell of donuts and coffee filled his nostrils, loud commotion and movement was happening all around him .

He made his way to the front passing people sitting in the waiting area. Some older lady was there along with a younger dude who had a car seat that was decorated in pink and yellow flowers indicating he had a little girl .

Cody finally got outside and blew out some air . He looked around checking his surroundings. It was still 8 o clock in the morning , the cold front was slowly coming in - Cody rubbed his hands together a little trying to make a little heat . He then started making his way down the street .
========================================
=============
====

3hours earlier . . .

"Who body you think it is?" Julez asked .

"I don't know but whoever body it is they sholl didn't like his ass" cash added .

There they were , dice , Drew, Julez , cash , Cody standing in Cody's condos living room . They had mask on to mask out the smell .

"They leave anything behind" Drew asked .

Cody shook his head no .

"I called that smart bitch cupcake , to come take pictures of this shit - to try to identify him or her" dice spoke with his face frowned . Like Cody thought . The scene was sickening.

"Excuse me" Becky cleared her voice . The boys turned expect Cody who was still starring at the body .

"Cody yo bitch want you" dice disrespectfully addressed her .

Becky rolled her eyes . "Can someone take me home . I'm ready to leave"

"Not it" everyone screamed out together. Drew said it too late .

"Drew take her ass home" cash laughed .

"hell Naw nigga do that shit again" Drew complained as he smacked his teeth .

"Dude just take her - stop whinning like a bitch" Cody told him with a smirk on his handsome face .

"Alright mane one more time one, two , three" Julez counted out .

"NOT IT" everyone screamed as fast as they could . Drew was still late .

Dice let out a laugh . "Nigga how we do the shit again and you still lost - sorry ass"

Everyone laughed agreeing with dice .

"C'mon on mane - if Mel find out I took some bitch home this time in the morning she gonna be pissed" Drew said grabbing his keys out his pocket . Becky walked behind him . Both of them left out the door leaving the rest of the boys clowning and laughing at Drew slow ass .

Soon as the door closed . "Nikki know bout that" cash asked .

"what Nikki got to do with it" Cody jerked his head over at his homeboy .

"Shit alright nigga" Julez chuckled.

"Alright enough bout them females - I know how we gotta play this" dice interfered.

They looked at him for answers . "Cody you gotta fuck with the cops on this one"

Julez and cash looked at each other then at Cody who immediately frowned his face up .

"Hear me out" dice said before Cody could say no . He explained the plan to them .
=========
NOW .

"Hey ma you'll come pick a nigga up" Cody spoke into the pay phone .

The plan was for Cody to go to the cops and tell them about the body , instead of burying the body since they didn't do it .

So in the long run if the situation ever came back up Cody - or any of the boys would be prime suspects .

Cody had to walk up there instead of getting dropped off or picked up . The police watch the cameras and it would be better that way .

Now Cody was calling Nikki to come get him which she did .

He went home with Nikki for the rest of the morning .
========
=========
"Hey baby" cash said kissing Monica who looked tired . She was breastfeeding cj , Craig was being cradled by cash . When he came in he saw him up gurgling spit - or trying to say something.

"So I gotchu a place" cash said sitting on the end of the bed . He kept lifting Craig up .everytime he did it he would kick or try too . The babies were only 4months so they couldn't do a whole lot .

"Why" Monica asked .

Cash gave her a look .

"I'm just saying - You didn't have too" she pressed her lips together trying to find the right words .

"Ouch" Monica moved up . Cj had bit her nipple hard with his gums. She unhooked him fast and as soon as she did all you saw were gums . He had the biggest smile and deepest dimples ever .

Cash looked down at his little boy and smirked . " you know mommy talking foolish that's why you bit her ass" cash said while reaching his free arm over to rub his stomach. Cj immediately started giggling and cheesing .

"Shut up" she told cash . She fixed her shirt and got up to get cj a bib so he could burp .

" so why don't you want the place" cash asked once more .

"Because cash I just want my own - for me and my babies that's all" Monica said patting Cj's back .

"Yeah right" cash mumbled .

Monica rolled her eyes . "Oh I also wanted to talk to you about something"

Cash gave her a nod for her to talk .

"So the babies are coming of age , they'll be 5months this Saturday. And then a month later 6-"

"Okay" cash eyed her wanting her to hurry up.

"I was thinking maybe I could go back to work - I need the money and -

"Who gonna watch my kids" cash asked looking at Craig who looked in-tuned like he knew what was going on . He big eyes roamed the room looking for his mommies voice .

"I already worked that out"

Cash's phone rung . He gave Monica the meanest look before pulling it out and answering it was Julez .

Julez told him to get to the trap because cupcake was there with the pictures , she had taken earlier that morning of the dead body so she could tell them who the body was - or belonged to.

Cash got Craig's little bed pillow and propped him up to where he was watching tv . Cj was asleep after Monica burped him . Cash didn't say much more to Monica he just made sure his kids were straight and then left .

Leaving her standing there feeling a little stupid for mentioning working at the club again .
======

"They so cute and chocolate" Michelle cooed over her grand babies . She was over Evangeline and Terry's house .

"Thank you" Monica smiled .

"Ma where's auntie tarra she went back home or she still in town with Toya hoe ass"

"Oh baby  Toya left like a day ago - expect they didn't leave together. You know aunt anne and how she randomly popped up well her and auntie made a arrangement to leave together. Toya wasn't for it so she split" Michelle explained .

Monica held a shock expression. All this drama going on . "I mean what did auntie Anne expect - Toya been living with nana every since she came out the womb"

Michelle shrugged her shoulders as she looked at her phone . "Oh baby I have to get going I'm supposed to be meeting up with an old friend today"

"Yeah right - who you going to meet daddy"

Michelle blushed while shaking her head . "No just know I'm going to see a men about a dog" she said standing up grabbing her purse .

"Alright men about a dog . Just know that dog got a whole baby momma named Chrissy that he still be round here with"

"Oh hush and here" Michelle told Monica . She placed baby cj back into his car seat . Craig was in Monica's hand getting cradled .

Monica laughed . She listened for the door to close which it did . She was happy that her mom looked healthier and was doing better . She knew it would take time for Moe to forgive her but as long as her mom was trying that's all that mattered .

Michelle was doing good so far . She had gotten a job at mattress kingdom and she even attended AR meetings . She was eating healthier so her weight was coming back . She now kept her nails , hair , toes done .

She didn't have her own place yet instead she leaved with peaches . Some lady who helps ex addicts . She let Michelle move in two months ago . She just laid down the rules which Michelle had no problem complying to .

"Hello" Monica picked up her ringing phone .

"Can I come over" the random voice said .

Monica sighed . "Yeah but come now"

She ended the call with that . She carried both Craig and cj into her room . She put them both down in the cribs . They were now both sleep , so she could hurry up and take a shower and get dressed .
====
==========
====
====

"Hey cash" cupcake flirted as she sat down behind the computer screen .

"Hi cupcake " cash responded . She blushed hard , she then put her focus on the computer .

"Whatchu find" dice asked impatiently.

"Give me a minute" she said as the sound of her long nails clicked the keyboard.

They were at Julez penthouse . Dice , Drew , Cody and cash were all over at his place .

"Well I found out that his name was Shaw Francisco" she said revealing the name . Everybody looked at each other . Shaw was the name of tyrones brother and who was after them .

"You gotta be fucking bricks" Julez commented .

The door opened causing everyone to pull out their guns pointing towards whoever was coming thru the door .

Moe jumped hard and immediately frowned her face up . "What the fuck y'all gonna do ? Shoot a bitch"

The boys smacked their teeth's and lowered their guns .

"Oh okay cause I thought some punk ass niggas was gonna shoot my ass up" Moe said closing the door behind her .

"Keep talking and I'll do it myself" Cody told her .

She rolled her eyes . "Hey cupcake " she spoke .

"What's up Moria how's everything"  cupcake responded with a smile.

"Okay Bertha don't push it" Moe called cupcake by her real name .

"Moe sit yo ass down" dice told her . "Now cupcake what else did you find" .

"Well I also found out that -" cupcake was cut off by Cash .

"Who the fuck made this nigga the boss"

"Aye on big homie , his ass giving orders and shit - cupcake shut yo ass up unless the boss is talking" Cody said dapping up cash . To show they were in agreement.

"Damn yall act like big ass kids- please continue" Julez said shutting all them up .

Cupcake chuckled and then continued. "I found he was all the way in New York but he flew out just two days before his body was shipped over here from Jamaica"

"Jamaica what that nigga was doing over there" Drew asked .

"Shit who knows - but I can tell you whoever he was over there want war with us now" dice commented .

"Well if they want it they can get it - I'm down for whatever - fuck ass niggas gonna leave a body up in my apartment- you know how much money I spent to get that shit out my couch" Cody said angrily .

"Why not just buy a whole nother couch" Moe butted in .

"Yeah foreal Cody who gonna wanna sit on it now" Drew asked .

"Fuck y'all - I got some of cupcake peoples to clean it - Nikki just bought the couch and if I throw it -" Cody stopped mid sentence . "Why the fuck I'm explaining myself it's cleaned youn wanna seat on don't come over the fuck"

Moe raised her hands up . "Okay hostility"

"What" dice laughed.

"For real tryna use big words and shit" cash commented .

"Y'all fucking retards" Moe told them . Cupcake was just cracking up - she thought they was hilarious.

"And ion know why you laughing big Bertha" Drew said causing cupcake face to straighten up .

Everybody busted out laughing .

"Alright fuck y'all - I got better shit to do . Send my money by the morning I'm out" cupcake said standing up from the desk top . She collected her items and was about to leave . She walked past the boys and dropped something on cash's lap . He didn't say nothing tho . She winked at him and left .

"Alright let's stop fucking around we got the information we need so that mean we need to be prepared at all times" Drew trailed on . Moe went to use the bathroom while he was giving his men hunt speech .

While she was in there she fixed her hair and clothes until she heard laughing . Not big laughs it was a pretty soft laugh like a female . Moe being nosy she walked out the bathroom quietly so Julez wouldn't hear her come out .

She eased to the back where the sound was coming from . She peeped through the door and her eyes bucked out her head .

It was jema eating popcorn while watching a sitcom . She looked to be comfortable sitting in the ridiculously king sized bed . She had her curly hair in a messy bun , she looked to have one of Julez s shirt .

Moe backed up a little making sure not to be loud . This nigga let her out.. . Moe thought .

She made her way back to the living room . Julez was up showing them all different type of guns and weapons . He had them hidden well behind a secret wall . After that Julez called every dude on the roaster that worked for them to tell them to meet at the trap . It was a meeting that had to be held to let the others know .

"Cody why Nikki texting me asking me about a Nirvana?" Moe interrupted. Dice looked over Moes shoulder into her phone since she was sitting on the couch and he was sitting on the arm of it .

Cody farrowed his eyebrows . "What"

Moe showed him the text message in the girls group chat . Monica and candy had already responded .

"Hold on men let me call her- imma meet y'all over there" Cody said pulling his phone out heading out the door . Everybody told him bye and everybody left as well .

"Moe why you drove yo ugly ass Kia over here should've rode with me" dice said .

Moe stuck the middle finger at him . "Go head imma meet y'all over there" Moe said still sitting down .

Julez was putting the guns and other items up . He hesitantly stopped since Moe said "go ahead" .

Dice looked from Moe to Julez . He wanted to know why she had to stay behind and not walk with him downstairs..... but instead of being the over protective boyfriend he just bent down in Moes ear .

"alright I'm gone - don't fuck over me I'll hate to end yo life ma" he whispered into her ear - he then kissed her jawline and headed out the door . Moe was stuck on pause . It wasn't because she was scared it was because she was turned on a lot .

"So Moe?" Julez cleared out his voice looking down at her . Moe stood up .

"why is jema in yo back room" Moe said getting straight to the point .

Julez acted regular . "you straight - on some medication- cause anit nobody back there"

Moe squinted her eyes at him . Exactly why I didn't want yo ass . See how he lied without remorse. If I didn't actually see the girl I would've believed his lying ass. Moe thought .

"Alright Julez whatever you say - just don't let nobody catch her up here with yo ass" Moe warned him . She started heading for the door . Mid way out of it she screamed . "BYE JEMA GIRL BE SAFE" and slammed the door .

Julez smirked a little , but immediately got serious when he saw Jema peeping around the corner . "She knows" she asked .

"Sum like that - but I know you can't stay here tonight . Go put clothes on and imma put you somewhere else" Julez told her . Jema nodded her head and went to the back .

Julez wasn't fucking her or anything . He didn't know why he told her yes to letting her stay with him but he did .

The boys left it to him for him to check on her , etc . While she was tied up . And each day he learned Jema was cool people . He fucked with her - heavy .
=====
===========
===========

"Wait so he cheating again" candy asked . Right now it was Selena , Tyler and Nikki all at candys house .

"I don't know it's this bitch she came to me or tried to come to me as a women on Facebook saying she fucking Cody and caught sum" Nikki explained .

"Caught something" Selena repeated .

"Yes - but I know it's bullshit because me and Cody fuck raw all the time - he don't like condoms and I'm not burning or itching so it's them other niggas she fucking" Nikki typed away on her phone . Cody was texting her .

"we'll get checked just to make sure" Tyler said. Candy and Selena agreed .

"Alright enough about me - Tyler how are you and the baby" Nikki asked placing her phone on the counter .

Tyler smiled big . "It's good my little peanut is growing healthier and bigger . I'm only four months so I don't know the gender yet" Tyler digged inside of her purse for the ultra sound showing it the girls .

"you gonna stop working" candy asked .

"Not yet , until I get bigger like around five months then yeah other then that I need to get this money for me and my baby" Tyler said rubbing her growing tummy .

"Hold up - who the baby father" Nikki asked . "Because who the dude is should be able to provide too"

Tyler's smile had dropped , Drew and her hadn't talken he hadn't even been to an doctors appointment or nothing . She knew it had to do with Melody . "We not on speaking terms" Tyler told her .

Nikki nodded her head she totally understood . "alright gurl well if you need anything you know I still work at the salon with rue them so I can help out a little"

Tyler thanked her . "When yall perform" Selena asked referring to candy and Tyler .

"Tomorrow actually - Moe and Monica supposed to be sliding thru" candy said .

"Alright well me and Nikki there anit that right mamacita" Selena asked Nikki .

Nikki smirked . "I'm there"

The girls went into other topics until they had to leave candy place..
=====
=••=====

"You gonna let me in?"

"I don't know should I?" Terry said standing at his front door .

"I mean-

The person was cut off by Monica coming from the back with a bottle in her hand .

"Pa what are you doing"

"What I'm doing" terry repeated . "I'm not letting this sucker in - disrespectful youngin think he can roll up in hea and play daddy now" he spoke in his ghetto tone . He was usually professional but this nigga had him upset .

"I know but I'm moved past it - he just want to see his son" Monica explained waiting for terry to move away from the door to let Tj in .

Terry glared at Tj and moved back . "Alright have it yo way pumpkin - I'm right here if he try you" he said going to his room . Evangeline wasn't home she was somewhere with ms Richards .

Tj mugged terry back and strolled in . He locked the door . Monica motioned for him to follow her to the back where the babies were .

"how you"Tj asked as they went into Monica's room .

"I'm fine. You"

"I'm Gucci , just came to see my-" Tj stopped mid sentence since he didn't know if Monica gave birth to a little boy or girl .

"A boy , named Craig , he's four months will be five this Saturday" Monica helped him out a little . She sat down on the edge of the bed watching Tj .

"So which one is-"

The first crib - you know the one that has Craig over it" Monica laughed a little .

"Right on" Tj felt a little slow . He went to stand over a wide awake Craig . He had his big brown eyes open with his legs up . One hand was in his mouth while the other was fidgeting or trying to reach is feet . Tj smirked a little .

He looked over at another sleeping baby which assumed was cash's - and named after him too since it said "cj" over his crib .

"I can hold him" Tj looked at Monica before touching his baby boy . She nodded her head giving him the go for it .

He bent down and picked him up . Craig immediately started gargling something .

"What's up young blood - I'm daddy" Tj said rocking him a little .

Craig just stared at him with his eyes wide open and fingers still in his mouth.

"You know who I am" Tj asked him smiling while tickling his belly causing Craig to crack up . Monica smirked , while looking over her other son who was still sleep .
==========
======
===============
====
Everything was done . The boys told their gooms about what was going on and told them to watch their back . Keep your eyes wide and yo ears wider is what Julez would always say to the crew .

Now it was later on and dice and Moe had just made it to his place .

Dice had just walked into his bathroom where Moe was just getting out the shower .

Moe dried herself before stepping out the tub . She gave dice a Sinister smile . Dice was to busy in his medicine cabinet .

"What you doing" she asked in a seductive tone .

"Nothing tryna find some Tylenol's" he answered her still looking in his medicine cabinet .

"So you know how earlier you said don't fuck over you"

Dice stopped and looked dead at Moe with a harden expression . "What about it"

"well" she smirked . But dice didn't find shit cute nor funny . "You hit a nerve"

Dice face was still mugged on until he caught on and smiled . "I can hit a couple more"

Moe bit her bottom lip softly . Dice closed the cabinet and went straight for Moes lips . He sloppily kissed her , she kissed him back even sucking a little on his tongue getting him harder .

He picked Moe up and sat her on the counter . Moe helped him out a little while undressing him , her towel had already fell so she was fully naked .

His hard on popped up . Moe never understood how she took all that inside of her but she wasn't no bitch .

Dice bent down and started eating Moe out . Moes head went back enjoying the sensation that was happening between her legs .

Her legs started shaking letting dice know she about to cum . "Fuck- Ahh , ooh god" Moe moaned .

She came hard and fast . He stood up and kissed her some more .

Moe wanted the dick more then ever .

He took his thick pole and slapped it against Moes wetness . He tried to slide inside of her but she was so tight he had to do it more harder and quicker the second time .

"shit" dice groaned . Moe was moaning like crazy as dice beat it up . Moes eyes were closed while dices were open watching her sex faces which he enjoyed .

"I'm about to cum" moe moaned .

Dice beat it faster and harder trying his best to hold his nut . But everything went down hill when Moes vagina muscles started gripping his dick .

"Ah shit" dice said as he came inside of Moe . Moe smirked since she knew what she had did . They stood there for a minute in the same position breathing heavily.

"Round two" Moe smiled . Dice smirked picking her up . He took her to his bedroom and threw her on the bed . His dick was hard again - and Moe was wetter then last time .

As soon as he got in the coochie Moe tried doing the muscle movement .

"Aye stop that shit" he popped her thigh . "Now turn around and arch that shit" dice demanded .

Moe smiled as she turned around tooting her ass up giving dice a clear visual of her pussy from the back .

Dice licked his lips , it was definitely going to be a long night .
================
===============

Earlier on that evening:

"If it isn't Mimi" he said making Michelle blush .

"Oh stop it" she said . He stood up hugging her . They then sat down across from each other .

"Now how me gal been" he spoke in his thick accent .

"I'm fine Theo how are you"

"Me . Eh better then ever - just in town on what yu say business" he chuckled .

"Okay business , hope you staying safe and out of trouble" Michelle told him .

"me always safe . People know much much of Theo" he boasted . Michelle shook her head . Theo was still crazy .
•===========

To be continued.

Who y'all think the Boss ?

Nikki ?

Tj ?

Monica going back to work ?

Cash and cupcake ?

Excuse errors 😘😘!

edited .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
96.1K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show ❤️‍🩹
211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
Broken By kimxnea

General Fiction

146K 5.8K 45
"I had never killed nobody before but now I was a killer. I killed my rapist and I didn't feel bad about it at all" -------------- Will she let the p...