๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จy /๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Par urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... Plus

๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐š.
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž.
๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž.
๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค.
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก.
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐๐ค.
๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐.
๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐š.
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž.
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง.
๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐.
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ (๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž)
๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ.
๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก.
๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . (๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž)

๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ.

412 14 8
Par urmomrryyy

i feel like everyone that reads my books are extremely hot ykwim 😏

alejandro

"Is everything okay?" Kairi asked, sounding tired as he picked up. "Yeah, sorry. I just...I got scared...Mattia went out with his dad...and I and Nano are alone I just...can we talk...I don't like being alone anymore." I asked as I pushed myself back to the headboard. I had woken up a few hours ago, Nano was still asleep. "Yeah, of course. As long as you're safe...so what's up?" Kairi asked, yawning slightly.

It's been a few weeks since the whole Kairi and Mattia situation. Mattia and I barely talk now, well we talk, but we don't talk, talk. It's not the same..it's all just wrong...we still have sex...all the time, everywhere around the house, but that's the most connection we have.

‼️

"Nano, your birthday is soon, you excited?" I asked him, passing him his pancakes, "Yes! I'm gonna get presents, and see Mami right?" He asked me. I stopped wrapping his present, biting my bottom lip roughly. "Nano, Mami is on a little vacation...so...she won't be here for your birthday," I told him, he pouted, playing with the hem of his shirt. "Hm, okay." He said, sounding disappointed.

I know he would be upset, Mami is always at his birthday parties, she's the one who always throws them, and wakes Nano up early to eat his birthday breakfast which was just chocolate chip pancakes. He loved those things.

"How about we just celebrate me and you this year? Yeah?" I asked, and he smiled slightly, his missing tooth showing, "Yes!" He nodded, "Great, then we'll just order a cake or something and go out after okay?" I said as I finished wrapping up his gift and put it with the others.

"Hey, you ready?" Mattia came into the living room where I and Nano were sitting, Nano sleeping in my arms, "For what?" I hesitated to ask as I turned around to look at him. "The carnival...I asked you if we could go last time, and you said maybe some other day. And it's nice out, I told you to get ready yesterday, you weren't listening?" He asked, stretching his arms in front of him.

"I...uh...I guess I just forgot..." I shrugged, "Well let's go now, there's still time." He told me, "Mattia, I have a bad headache, and Nano's sleeping, today's just not the day." I said, he seemed a bit upset, but nodded. "M'kay." He mumbled, slipping his shoes off by the door.

‼️

"Alright, finish counting these, and we're done," I told Nano, helping him with his homework that he got a few days ago, his teacher had to have emailed me five times, telling me that my mom wasn't answering her calls and stuff. I apologized to her, telling them that her phone recently broke. "How does Chinese food sound tonight?" I asked.

"It sounds good," He mumbled, counting these little colored cubes and adding them up, adding the answers to his worksheet. "Alright, I'll order some once you're done. Just put that paper in your folder and go jump on the trampoline while I do the dishes and call the food place." I said, he nodded happily.

He loved that thing, Mattia got it for him a week ago. It's pretty big, took up a huge part of the yard, but it looked nice. Mattia would also ramble about getting a pool, underground. I told him it was crazy, but he insisted saying it would be cool during the summertime.

I brought Nando's backpack in, leaving it on the dining table to go do the dishes. I watched out from the window in front of me at Nano jumping around on the trampoline, he brought some of his toys out so that kept him busy. I heard the stairs creaking, I turned my head to see Mattia, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Hey." He said in a groggy morning voice.

"Hmm," I hummed, looking back down at the sink and scrubbing a dirty plate. "I just took the best nap," He said, chuckling under his breath. "Hm, cool." I said, "What's up. What's the matter?" He asked, putting a hand on my waist. "Nothing...just tired and don't wanna do dishes but I have to," I said, pouring some more soap onto the sponge I was using.

"Let's go take another nap then," Mattia said, putting a finger under my chin and turning my head. "I can't, I gotta order food after and everything...and I'm just so tired and stressed," I said, trying to just end the conversation so he would go away. "Hm...want me to help you?" He asked, moving his hands down to my waist.

I felt his breath on the back of my neck, I moaned quietly as his lips attached to my neck, "No—not tonight...Nano has-has school tomorrow and-and we have to-to wake up ear-early." I said, trying to tilt my head forward again.

"It's okay to wake up after school starts. And call in late." Mattia told me, "I dunno...maybe..." I replied, moving my shoulders up slightly.

‼️

"Bye Nano!" I yelled, waving at him as he ran inside his classroom with his friends. I was about to leave before remembering I have to update Nano's information and shit on the school page, given the fact that my mom is dead and the school can't keep calling her. But nobody else knew my mom was dead except for me, Mattia, his dad, and all those men.

"Excuse me?" I asked quietly as I tapped my fingers on the tall, cold, marble desk, "Oh, hi, sorry, it's a half-day and everything's just been a little crazy, but how may I help you?" A lady asked as she spun her chair around to look at me.

"Hi, it's alright, uh I just...my little brother goes here, his name is Nano, oh sorry uh, that's just a nickname it's actually Emiliano Rosario, it's my mom's last name but you get the point," I said, my voice a bit louder so she would hear.

"Oh Nano, I've seen him in some of his classes, while I was observing, and he is just a joy. So sweet and helpful to other students, it's okay that he's just behind on some school work." She said, going on her computer and typing something in. "Yeah, I guess, he's like a demon at home but it's whatever." I shrugged, and she laughed before looking back down at her computer.

"Alright, I have Nano's file right here, so what's your question honey?" She asked me, "Oh, our mom couldn't come in, she's been...busy with sum' stuff." I told her.

"So...she can't check her email or anything and I was hoping I could change some of his phone and contact information in case of an emergency." I asked, and she nodded, "Yeah, of course...and it says here that you recently pulled out of school?" She asked, looking up at me, "Yes...uh...with the new law and stuff, I had to get married so...I-I dropped out." I explained. She gave me an understanding smile.

"Congratulations. And what would you like to change the number to on his file?" She asked me, putting her hands over the keyboard to type. "Uh, my number would be great," I said, before telling her my numbers, she nodded before finishing typing.

"Okay and, you said your mom is busy, so whoever is his legal guardian at the moment, it would be great if you could just let them know that they haven't been coming in for Nano's regular parent-teacher meeting, or in this case, his guardian." She said.

"Yeah...that's me...I'm sorry, I just haven't been talking to my mom...like at all. But I'll start coming in." I said with a nod, she thanked me, closing Nano's file before I thanked her and said a quick bye.

‼️

I closed the front door behind me, sliding my shoes off and throwing my zip-up jacket on the couch. I forgot it was a half-day, which meant I would have to pick Nano up from school earlier than I thought. "Ugh, fuck." I said, under my breath before tiredly walking to the couch and laying down.

I was only asleep for a few minutes before I felt Mattia sit down next to me, "Hmmm, Mattia not now." I said, trying to push his face away from my body. "It's a half-day—and I have to go pick him up in just a few h-hours," I said, rubbing my forehead, trying to take away the killer headache I have.

"A lot of stuff can happen in a few hours." He said teasingly, I huffed as he pulled at my sweatpants, lifting my crop top a bit and kissing at my stomach.

‼️

I woke up—I'm not sure how late it was...or how long it's been, but my headache went away so I guess that's good. I lifted my face, seeing the headboard in front of me. My arms were wrapped under a pillow, and my hair was a mess.

I looked beside me, Mattia wasn't there. I reached over to the table beside me, feeling for my phone, I sighed once I found it, unlocking my phone and checking the time, "Oh shit." I said. It's a half-day, the school day ends at 12:45, and it's 1:42, why didn't Mattia fucking wake me up.

I huffed, throwing the sheets off of me and rolling over, falling onto the bedroom floor, "Ow!" I yelled loudly, landing on my ass which was still sore from whatever the fuck me and Mattia just did.

I stood up, looking around frantically for my sweatpants, finding them on the floor with a packet of condoms right next to it. Gross. But there isn't a point in them anymore.

I ran downstairs, grabbing my jacket from the couch and zipping it up since I was shirtless. "Where you going?" Mattia asked from the kitchen, I looked up and stopped, seeing Nano at the kitchen table, eating a sandwich, and doing what I think is homework.

"I-it's one, I'm supposed to pick Nano up...what the?" I asked, pointing at him. "Oh, yeah, well you looked so comfortable sleeping. I just thought I'd go pick him up." Mattia shrugged, a slight smile on his face as he looked down at Nano. "What—I—Nano go to your room," I said, pointing up the staircase, still looking at Mattia.

"What's the matter?" He asked as Nano stomped upstairs, still eating a piece of his sandwich. "'What's the matter?'" I mocked him before hearing the upstairs bedroom door close. I lifted my hand to his face, slapping him, making him touch his cheek and look over at me with slight shock.

"You can't just go and get Nano from school whenever you damn please," I said, looking him dead in the eye. "They only know that I and my mom go and get him, you think they're gonna trust a random stranger coming and picking him up?" I asked, "But-but we're married." He stuttered, "They don't know what my husband looks like though!" I shouted in his face, making him flinch.

"I was just trying to help." He said, looking at me with an apologetic look on his face. I crossed my arms over my chest, he looked down at my hands, "What—where's your-your not wearing your ring?" He asked, I nearly fainted at that. "Why aren't you wearing it? So we can be normal." He said, my jaw dropped at that. "Normal? N—normal?" I asked, biting my bottom lip, trying to keep the anger inside of me.

"We-will never be normal," I said firmly, he gave me a confused look. "But-but you seemed okay...and we have sex...I thought we were good." He stuttered, "Sex is just to get banged! It's nothing more! And you don't even last long so what the fuck is the point!" I screamed.

"I swear to god Mattia if I ever find that you and Nano are alone, ever again. I promise. I will fucking hurt you." I told him, jabbing my finger into his chest before going back upstairs to mine and Nano's room.

‼️

sorry if that made like zero sense, i'm running on adrenaline at this point.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.6K 666 21
You love me? If you loved me you would've left me alone!" He says shoving me. "You wouldn't have bullied me!" I could tell that he was crying. "And...
89.2K 3.1K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...
30.7K 599 21
" We've been best friends for a long time. I don't want a stupid crush to get in the way of that.." she says " I've loved you for a long time. I won'...
67 3 31
I refused to love you because I believed that you would hurt me, when I convinced myself that I was wrong to see how beautiful you were, you stabbed...