Who are You? [On-going]

By Lexybrin

Work of fiction. 10% of teen fiction, 40% of Mystery and 50% of action. Zae is a cold hearted guy, who is a l... More

Work of Fiction
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

15 3 4
By Lexybrin

Pronounced

Zaerochi : Zey-ro-chi
Zairoji: Zay-ro-ji
Ezekiel: E-ze-kiyel
Shawn: Syown
Kairo: Kayro

And the rest kung pano nyo sila basahin yun yon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris

The hell ano ba tong sinasabi ko?!

"I mean friendly date." Bawi ko sa sinabi ko dahil baka kung ano ang isipin nya.

She would have answered when someone spoke.

"Congrats Angelica." Clark said to Angelica with a smile, but I noticed that Angelica's shocked look was replaced by a serious face when she faced the man in front of her now.

"Thank you Clark." Pekeng ngiting sabi ni Angelica kay Clark o mas sabihin nating Sean.

Why did you suddenly missing in action Sean?

"Your welcome, btw eres una buena actriz" I didn't quite understand the last thing Clark said to Angelica, because it was pronounced weakly as if he was sure that only Angelica could hear and he used a different language but I could read the opening of his mouth.

eres una buena actriz?

What is eres una buena actriz?

Napatingin ako Kay Angelica na ngayon ay poker face na nakatingin kay Clark.

"Congrats again, by the way mauna na ako." He said smiling and turned to me, I just nodded. He pretended to pass me but he suddenly stopped and whispered something. I looked at Angelica, she wasn't looking at us but she was looking in the other direction and she was obviously thinking deeply.

"Don't just trust anyone." He whispered coldly and I even felt that he smirked slightly.

You don't have to remind me, I know what I'm doing and I know who to trust. I would have said that but I didn't say it, but I kept my serious face. Nang mahalata nyang wala akong balak sumagot, napailing sya at nag deretso ng lumakad.

Maya maya lang....

"Oo ang sagot ko." Sabi ni Angelica out of nowhere, mabuti nalang nakuha ko kung ano ang ibig nyang sabihin. "Magbibihis lang ako." Sabi nya na sinagot kolang ng tango.

Maya-maya lang ay dumating na sya, pinasadahan ko ang suot nya. Nakasuot nalang sya ngayon ng white T-shirt and short shorts. Napapalunok na nag-iwas ako ng tingin ng bumaba ang mga mata ko sa hita at binti nyang sobrang puti at kinis.

"Let's go?" I asked and took the paperbag she was holding, where there was the gown she wore earlier and the backpack that was hanging behind her. All she holds now are the flowers and crown. She did not answer but just nodded.

We were in the middle of a trip when suddenly my ringtone rang, a sign that someone was calling. Napakunot ang noo ko ng mabasa ang name ni Gie sa caller.

"Why?" I asked when I answered the call.

["Kuya....ang...sakit ng pu...puson ko, can you...go home...now?"] Nahihirapang sabi nya at pakiramdam ko maiiyak na sya base sa boses nya.

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly even though it was obvious no, she didn't answer and suddenly the call end.

"Fuck!" I frustrated said out of concern, and because of that I speeded up the running of my car.

"Anong nangyari? May nangyari ba sa kapatid mo?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Angelica.

"She says her stomach hurts, by the way I'm sorry, it looks like I'll just take you to your house." I said a little embarrassed.

"It's ok, but can I come?" Nag-aalanganang tanong nya.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, if it is ok?"

"Sure, no problem."

Hinde na sya sumagot pa, kaya mas binilisan kopa ang pagmamaneho.

Tsk! Ano ba kasing pinag-gagawa mo Gie?!

When we got home, I didn't park my car properly and hurried inside, Angelica quickly followed me.

We found the maids in a commotion, I blocked the maids who were about to go up. "Where's Gie?!" I asked worriedly, they bowed and stuttered saying it was in her room before handing me a duplicate of Gie's room key. "A-ayaw po kasi nyang buksan ang p-pinto, nag-aalala po kami na b-baka may nangyari p-po sa kanya." I didn't answer her and accepted the key before I hurried up to Gie's room, Angelica followed me.

I hurriedly opened her door and Gie was exposed to us, curled up on her bed and writhing in pain.

"Anong nangyayari sayo Gie?!" I hurried over to her and sat on the side of her bed to see more of her whole being.

"A...ang sakit n-ng puson ko k-kuya. Ahhhhhh!" Namimilipit na sigaw nya.

"Hey Gie, are you ok ?!" I asked confused and didn't know what to do. I'm afraid to touch her because it might hurt her more.

"A-ahm Zae do you have a painkiller?" Angelica asked and approached Gie then sat on the bed and put Gie's head on her thigh, then stroked her hair.

"Oo" I said and I looked at her, she didn't say a word and in the way she stared, it was as if she was saying that I would take it, and she would give it to Gie to drink. "Wait, I'll just take it." She just nodded, I first ordered the maids to go back to what they were doing and they immediately obeyed, even though there was resistance in their eyes because they also wanted to know what was happening to Gie. When they left the room, I just hurried to the kitchen where the kits and medicine were placed and I also got a glass of water from the refrigerator.

I hurried back up to Gie's room, worried about what had happened to her.

When I arrived at Gie's room, I was shocked by what I see. I slowly approached them. "She slept?" I asked calmly as I approached Gie's bed and placed the painkiller and a glass of water I had brought on the table.

"Uhm..yes, maybe because of tired of crying." She said seriously while not taking her eyes off to Gie, and continued to caress Gie's hair.

"That fast?" She didn't answer and just nodded, silence prevailed. I sat on the bed and looked at Gie's peaceful face while sleeping.

"Hmm I think we need to take her to the Hospital." I break the silence.

"No need." She held my hand just as I was about to lift Gie. I looked at her hand next to her face, and for some weird reason we stared. I can't take my eyes off to her eyes, which I'm just staring at now dahil ngayon ko lang syang nakitang walang suot na salamin. Her eyes are so beautiful and while I was staring into her eyes suddenly a flashback came to my mind.

"Ano bayan Aero ang duga mo naman ih." A little girl said to the little boy named Aero ng matalo sya nito sa pagalingan gumamit ng baril.

"Haha magaling lang talaga ako Kalaibrin." He teased as he rotated the gun with his middle finger.

"Hmp! Ayoko na nyan. Dagger nalang gamitin natin."

"Katana nalang."

"Ayaw konon."

" you are so week."

"You're so mean Aero!"

" No, I'm not!" His eyes glazed over as he looked at the girl but soon they were both laughing.

I just came back to reality when I felt that she had removed her hand from holding me but I couldn't understand why I felt disappointed with what she did. I struggled to get that thought out of my mind.

"I think we need to buy her a napkin." She said and slowly removed Gie's head from her thigh then without saying a word, she lifted Gie and arranged her bed, and there I noticed the red blood on Gie's bedsheet where she was lying before. Dahil don ang pag-aalalang nararamdaman ko kanina ay nabawasan dahil normal lang ang nangyayari kay Gie.

I left Gie's room first but I waited for Angelica before we went down together.

"Manang Melda, pabantay sandali si Gie pupunta lang kami ng grocery store. At kung sakaling magising sya habang wala kami, ipainom nyo sakanya yung gamot na nakapatong sa table nya." I told to Yaya Melda after we were greeted when Angelica and I got off, I couldn't wait for what she would say and pulled Angelica to my car and drove her to the grocery store.

When we got there, we went straight to where the napkins were placed, but we stopped realizing we didn't know what brand of napkin to buy. Eventually Angelica decided to pick up a different kind of napkin. When I finished paying for that, I went straight to the Ice cream shop. I bought two for us.

When we left the grocery store we ate the ice cream I bought until we got in my car. I adjust my seatbelt while licking the ice cream. I looked at Angelica to see if she was wearing a seatbelt so we could leave, but I was surprised when she slowly approached me and wiped the edge of my lip with her thumb. And when she was satisfied, she returned to his seat and adjusted her seatbelt.

Sobrang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko, hinde agad ako nakapag react.

"Hey Zae, tara na?" Sabi nito na syang nakapagbalik sa'kin sa ulirat.

"A-ahm oo." Nauutal na sabi ko, bago ako nag-iwas ng tingin at inistart na ang engine at nagmaneho na ako.

What's that for?

Angeline's P.O.V

Hi I'm Angeline, little sis of Zae. Bago paman matapos ang event, I felt an unfamiliar pain down in my stomach that's why I did not pay attention to the candidates. At first it wasn't so painful but as time went on I couldn't cope, that's why I told my driver that I was going to go even though I didn't say goodbye to my older brother.

As I sat in the car I squeezed my stomach while bending down to somehow relieve the pain and every time my driver looked in the rearview mirror I pretended I was ok, because I was afraid that when he found out that my stomach was hurting. It might take me to the hospital, which is I don't want to happen because I don't want the hospital, I don't want the atmosphere there.

As soon as I got home I hurried out of the car, the maids who were passing me greeted me, but I did not answer them or look at them but I continued to my room. And there I dealt with the pain I felt before, but the pain I feel earlier is too much pain now. I couldn't stop crying because of the pain, I lay down on the bed and curled up in pain. I quickly looked for my older brother's name in my contact and I called him, I told him to come here to the house because I could no longer bear the pain I was feeling.

I tried to cry quietly, I was afraid that someone might hear me crying and they might even tell mom and dad. I don't want my mom and dad to know my situation, because I don't want them to worry. I'm afraid that they might leave what they take care off in Korea and be forced to go here, when that happens, all the maids, drivers, chef and bodyguards may be reprimanded. Because mom and dad don't want me to get sick while they're away, and they especially don't want me to be in danger.

Tuloy-tuloy na bumuhos ang luha ko at nung hinde kona kinaya ay doon na ko napasigaw ng malakas.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH!" Sigaw ko dahil sa sakit at doon ko narinig ang mga nagmamadali yabag papalapit sa kwarto ko at doon ko narinig ang sunod-sunod na katok.

"Gie, anong nangyayari dyan?" Nag-aalalang tanong ng Mayordoma namin dito at nung hinde ako sumagot, sunod-sunod ang nag-aalalang tanong ng iba pa naming yaya na malamang ay kasama nya.

"Ma'am Gie ok kalang poba?"

"Ma'am Gie, buksan nyo po ang pinto."

"Buksan nyo po ang pinto please!"

They knocked on my door, sobbing I tried to get up to follow what they said, but I cried again when it hurt so much again that I finally lay down and writhed in pain. I heard the hurried footsteps of other maids and others kept calling me and knocking on my door.

Maya-maya lang ay bumukas ang pinto at pumasok ang nagmamadaling yabag.

"Anong nangyayari sayo Gie?" Nag-aalalang tanong sakin ni kuya at naramdaman kong umupo sya sa gilid ng kama ko.

"A...ang sakit n-ng puson ko k-kuya. AHHHHHHHH!" Sinubukan kong magsalita pero nauwe lang sa pagsigaw dahil sa sakit ng puson ko.

"Hey Gie, are you ok?!" Natatarantang tanong ni kuya.

"A-ahm Zae may painkiller ba kayo?" A familiar voice asked my brother, I couldn't see who she was because I turned my back on them. She put my head on her thigh, then stroked my hair. I don't know why but the pain I've been feeling has decreased. I didn't even look at the woman who was combing my hair, because it was as if my eyes were being pulled to close due to this woman's combing my hair.

"Oo" Rinig kong sabi ni kuya bago ito umalis, kasabay non ang paghila sa'kin ng antok at tuluyan na akong nakatulog.

I woke up feeling a little better and when I tried to look around, I saw no one else here but Manang. And when she saw me awake, she quickly approached me.

"Ma'am Gie, gising kana. Kumusta ang pakiramdam mo?" Nag-aalalang tanong nito.

"Na-nasan po si kuya?" I asked a bit hoarsely and Manang quickly helped me sit up properly, when she saw me get up and tried to sit down.

"Umalis po sya kasama nung babae." After she said that, I suddenly remembered the woman who had just stroked my hair. I looked at manang as she handed me my medicine and then a glass of water.

"Inumin daw po ninyon yan sabi ni sir Zae, pero bago po yon kumain na po ba kayo?" She asked, I didn't answer but just nodded and took the medicine she handed to me.

"San po sila nagpunta?" I asked after I drank the water and I put the glass on my table.

"Hinde ko alam---" Manang hadn't finished what she was going to say when the door opened and my older brother came in who was a little surprised to see me awake. But my attention was not on him but on the woman behind him. The woman I mistaken for sister Kris.

Now I know kung bakit tila pamilyar sa'kin yung boses kanina.

Pero anong ginagawa nya dito?

"Oh Gie gising kana? Kumusta ang pakiramdam mo?" Tanong ni kuya kung kaya't napalingon ako sakanya.

"Medyo maayos na kuya." Simpleng sabi ko.

"Here" Abot nya sa'kin ng paperbag na maliit, nakakunot noong tinanggap ko yon at sinilip ang laman sa loob.

I looked at my older brother who now whispered to Manang, manang nodded at him before going straight to my walking in closet. When he saw me looking at him he nodded, I got what he meant. I slowly got off my bed and left the paperbag there before heading straight to the bathroom.

That's why I feel wet down there.

Napapabuntong hininga ako matapos kong makita ang pajama at underwear na kahuhubad kolang bago ako nagtungo sa shower room ko.

After I took a bath, I decided to wash it because it would be embarrassing if the maid was going to wash it, it's good that I know what to do to get rid of the stain faster. Then I came out with a towel wrapped around my body and also in my hair.

When I came out I didn't see anyone there, what I saw was my bed with a new bedsheet and there was the clothes I was going to wear and there was my underwear with a napkin on it.

After I got dressed, I went out of the room and quietly went downstairs, I found my older brother talking to everyone here in the house and I knew why. Dahil katulad ko ayaw din nyang malaman pa nila mom ang nangyari sa'kin, ayaw nyang mag-alala pa ito kung kaya't alam kong hinabilin nya sa mga kasambahay na walang magsusumbong kila mom.

Napatingin ako sa babaeng nakaupo ngayon sa sofa habang nililibot nito ang kanyang paningin at ng madako ang kanyang paningin sa'kin ay hinde ko sya kinakitaan ng gulat bagkus ako ang nagulat ng ngumiti ito, it wasn't a simple smile, it wasn't scary either. This is the smile that feels good when you see it, her smile is very comfortable.

Pati sa pag ngiti kamukhang-kamukha nya si ate Kris.

Wala sa sariling naihakbang ko papalapit ang paa ko papunta sa gawi nya.

"Thank you ate---" Hinde ko naituloy ang sasabihin ko dahil sa sinabi nitong nagbigay gulat sa buong sistema ko.

"Finally we meet again baby girl." She said smiling and she opened her both arms in front of me as if asking for a hug. I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"A-ate K-kris?" I stammered while crying but I cried more when she nodded so I hurried to hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry if I lied to you baby girl." She whispered to me.

To be continued~

Finally! After months naka update den! Sorry if masyadong matagal. Nawalan kasi talaga ako ng gana na magsulat :( but I will try my best para ipagpatuloy ang story nato. Sorry sa mga wrong grammar and typo, trying hard mag English author nyo. Yun lang and have a good day everyone:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Burn Marks By Icecold101

Mystery / Thriller

6.1K 280 7
My TikTok - E.writer๐Ÿ–ค (whteverwhnever) I've just started the Hierarchy Kdrama And I love it !! ( I will definitely be editing this story a lot se...
18.5K 730 31
MAFIA STEP - SISTER OF BANGPINK
55.2K 7.3K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duraciรณn de la flor de cerezo" โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข Advertencias โœง โž โ. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN โž โ. Todoroki Bottom! โž โ. Smu...
5.9K 342 5
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ฏ , ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ" She cried but her ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง didn't show any mercy and beat her from ๐™„๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™...