Just a Fan

By w2mm00

Are you just a fan? Or are you genuinely in love with Ariana grande? I do NOT own any of these pictures. I re... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

2.6K 89 49
By w2mm00

12k!! Turn the fuck up!!!

Ariana's POV

"Babe" I tapped y/n/n's back and she groaned into the pillow.

"Come on you have your appointment" I rubbed the back of her neck down to her shoulder back to her neck.

Me doing that made her fall asleep again and I rolled my eyes.

I get up and sit on her back and start massaging down her shoulders.

"Y/n get up"

"No"

"Get up" I tugged on her hair and she let out a really loud groan. I get off of her and walk to the other side of the bed and see her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape.

"Baby wake up we have to get their early" I ran my nail down her ear to her jawline.

"Come here" she lifted her arm and i laid under her.

"Good morning" I kissed her forehead and she Snuggled her head into my chest.

I sighed in surrender and just scratched the back of her head for a while.

My hands traveled down her back and I ran my nails up and down for a couple of minutes.

"I love you" she whispered into my chest and it made me smile.

She's honestly so lucky that I'm not dumping a damn bottle of water on her.

"Can you get up so we can get ready please? We have to go to your appointment and if we're late you're going to have to re-schedule it again."

She groaned into my chest and kissed my jaw and then got up. She stretched her arms out and rolled her shoulders back.

"My back is fucking killing me. I gotta go to the chiropractor"

I crawl over to her and pressure her shoulder blades with the ball of my palm.

"I can get you one by the end of the week"

"For real? You don't have to do all that"

"Yea but I want to" I lean her back and then managed my way onto her lap. Myron and Toulouse hopped on the bed as well and crawled on top of her too.

"Your babies want your attention" she told me.

"They want your attention"

She rubbed both of their bodies and they started rubbing on her side.

"If they start eating my gaming chair I'm feeding them to the rats"

I slapped the back of her head and got up off her.

"Damn... those legs" I turn around and she looks back up into my eyes.

"Stop being a perv"

"you weren't saying that a couple days ago when you were moaning "mmm y/n tear it up baby" i don't remember you complaining then"

I stood there still like the emoji "🧍‍♀️"

"If I break up with you. That'll be the reason why." I walked over to her closet and grabbed her towel and threw it at her.

"Thanks" she stood up and walked out the room to the bathroom.

I followed behind her and Malissa and Dante were sleeping in the living room.

As per usual.

"Wake up!!!" Y/n hit them with pillows and they groaned and covered themselves with blankets.

Y/n laughed and walked off to the bathroom. We walked in the bathroom and I brushed my teeth while she stripped herself naked and got in the shower. I heard her lowly singing one of my songs.

I think she was singing "almost is never enough"

I smiled into the mirror and started singing along with her.

She laughed and she got quiet after a while.

Is she shy???

When I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face I peeked in the shower and she stared at me like I was crazy.

"Umm... can you get the fuck out???"

I laughed loudly at y/n's reaction as if I've never seen her naked before. She kept staring at me with wide eyes and I started to take off her shirt that I had on.

"Babe noooo ughh" she leaned against the tiles and I took off my booty shorts along with my underwear. I entered her shower and she kept her distance.

"I don't like taking showers with peopleee" She whined and moved over.

"You weren't saying that those other times"

"Yea cause I was getting my dick sucked and it wasn't so weird. I don't like bathing people" she said in almost a duh tone.

"Who said you had to bathe me Ew" I moved out the way, and as our bodies touched my ass rubbed against her dick. I smiled to myself and started taking a shower.

"I feel violated"

I rolled my eyes at her and turned around.

"You want something before you go get your wisdom teeth taken out?" I got closer and placed my hand on her shoulder and ran it down her body.

"No?"

I ran it down her abs, down to her v-line, down to her "third leg" in her words.

"Is that a question or your answer?" I tilted my head and looked up into her eyes.

"A question?"

"Y/n/n yes or no" I stroked it and ran my hand down her thigh back up.

After a couple of seconds of doing that, she was hard and it was standing up proudly.

"Yea"

"Yea?" I asked.

"Yea" She nodded her head and I got down and started to massage it with my hands.

"Why are you teasing me? You asked"

"Yea I did" I started to stroke it and took it all the way in my mouth.

"Oh fuck..." I pulled back and kissed back up her body and planted a soft kiss on her lips and whispered.

"Just kidding" I turned around and started to take a shower.

"Fuck you..." y/n mumbled to herself and she got out the shower being as though she finished it already. I took my shower and when I finished, I got out and dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around myself and got out and before walking to y/n's room I walked to the living room.

"Good morning"

"Good morning" they groaned out and I chuckled.

"How aggravating do you think y/n/n is going to be while she's high?" I asked.

"You know how annoying she is a naturally so like... 10 times that" Malissa said and I shook my head.

"She's going to be a pain in my bussy" Dante said and I let out a very loud laugh. I walked to y/n's room and she was about to put on her shirt.

"Babe"

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can I use that shirt?"

"I was literally just about to put it on..."

"Please I was staring at it earlier"

"Fine" she threw it at me and walked back over to her closet and grabbed a plain black tee.

I started putting on my clothes... well her clothes and applied some light make up.

Y/n was out of the room making breakfast and came back in the room with a bowl of fruit.

"Here babe" she placed it next to me and ate a grape that was inside.

"Thank you" I turned my head and pecked her lips.

"You're welcome" she kissed my shoulder and then placed her chin on me.

"I love you" she kissed my moon tattoo and looked into the mirror and smiled. I see the admiration in her eyes. And I can't help but believe she means it. Because I mean it too.

"My fucking jaw hurts"

"Well it's going to hurt even more tomorrow and then the pain should start going down" I brought my hand up and rubbed her jaw and then ran my nails down. She grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.

"Have I told you how much I love your tattoos?" She played with my fingers.

"Not like you are right now, no."

"Well I do" she pulled me up and spun me around.

"You're gorgeous. You're like my own personal goddess." She smiled as she placed her forehead on mine.

"Baby my make up" I pushed her away a little and she kissed me again.

"Sorry. But I like showing affection to my girlfriend"

"You're usually an asshole. Why are you being so sweet" I placed my arms around her neck and looked up.

"I have my moments where I'm not beating you up with pillows and or throwing stuffed animals at you."

"Or when you're poking me"

"Yea when my dick pokes your G-Spot. But you don't complain about that, do you?" She smiled and I pushed her away.

"I knew the asshole y/n was coming"

"I would've been cumming if you never stopped"

"Omg you're annoyingggg. I hope the drugs just make you sleepy"

"I hope I'm a pain in the ass. I wanna be the only burden"

I rolled my eyes and started to put on my lipgloss and threw it at her when I was finished. I walked passed her and I felt her staring.

"You look good in my clothes!"

"Fuck you" I walked out her room and I heard laugh and follow behind me.

"Dante and Malissa went to there apartments. They'll be back" y/m/n said. I sat down on the couch that they made before they left and y/n sat down next to me. I sat down on her lap and she wrapped her arms around my waist instinctively, while my hand wrapped around her neck.

My other hand held her face and made her look up at me.

She puckered her lips out like Prince Naveen and I smiled as I placed a kiss on her lips.

Flash

"Really mom? For real?" She looked over at her mom and y/m/n waved her off.

Her mom turned away and she slipped her hand up higher on my thigh. I slapped her hand away and grabbed her hair for her to look up at me.

"Stop it" I said and she licked her lips and smiled.

"Yes ma'am" she stared into my eyes and I let go of her hair and grabbed her head and pulled her into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her head and her hands rubbed the side of my waist.

"I can't wait until I'm being a burden" She whispered against my chest and I pushed her away.

"Ugh" she chuckled and moved me off of her as she got up and walked over to get some food.

After a while there was a knock on the door and y/n walked over to go open it.

"Oh... it's just the vultures" she says as she opens the door and walked away.

"Go ahead... keep calling us vultures. When you're begging us to take down the video of you being high don't get upset when we don't" Malissa said.

"I'm too sexy to be embarrassing" y/n leaned against the countertop and had her shirt rolled up and started scratching her own stomach.

I don't know why she likes that so much.

"Mom we'll be back!"

"Love you be careful!" Y/m/n yelled out from her room.

"Love you too!!"

"I'll be right back hold up" she told Dante and Malissa. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom.

"You wanna have a quickie?" She looked into my eyes and I placed my hands on the side of her face for a kiss. Instead of a kiss I whispered.

"we're not having a quickie before you get your fucking wisdom teeth removed"

Her eyes traveled down my body and I grabbed her face to look back into my eyes.

"Let's go" I turn around to open the door but Y/n was right behind me and I feel her start kissing my down my neck. She continues down to my favorite spot and I lean my head the opposite direction so she can have better access.

"If you want to go then open the door" She whispered in my ear and started to kiss my helix. Her hands traveled down the side of my body, caressing down to my hips, back up to my breasts and cups them.

"Y/n/n..." I let go of the handle and bring my hand up to her head to hold her there. She brings her hands up to my face and turns me around.

"So... are you gonna open the door?" She kissed my lips softly. I go to lean in for another one but she pulls back a tiny bit as a tease. My hand travels down her body and I stick my hand in her pants leaving it right on her waistband. She started kissing back down my neck and as low as she got I also lowered my hand. She brings her hands up to the hem of my- well her yeezy sweater, and starts rubbing my stomach underneath.

I lean my head back against her shoulder and she started nibbling at my skin. She soothes each spot over with her tongue.

Should I give it to her? Like as a good luck gift...

"Baby..."

"Hmm?"

"Sit on the toilet"

"Why? You tryna make me take a shit?"

"Y/n stop" I giggled and she smiled at sat on the toilet anyways. I pulled my pants off and slid her dick out of the sweats she was wearing. She grabbed my hands and pulled me on top of her.

"ow..."

"That's your fault y/n"

"It's fine"

I positioned her dick to hover right under me and sat down slowly.

"Fuck..." Being as though I know my fucking girlfriend. I give her a couple of seconds to buck her hips up.

I slowly start to ride her and she grips onto my ass with the bit of nails that she has, pulls me down on top of her and I nearly scream.

"Baby fuck" I leaned my head into her shoulder. And she started fucking me like there's no tomorrow.

"B- holy shit" I try to bounce on her but she holds me in place. Fine whatever. Let her do all the work. I lean in and whisper in her ear.

"Daddy fuck me harder" she nodded her head and squeezed tighter and started pulling me down onto her.

I pulled her in for a heated kiss and-

"I gotta pee- oh my fucking god" Malissa walked in and y/n had wide eyes.

"Malissa don't you fucking dare tell Dante" y/n said while thrusting herself all the way inside of me. My jaw fell open and I gripped her shoulder.

"Mhm..." she closed the door and I slid off of my stupid ass girlfriend.

"What the fuck y/n??"

"I didn't want her to see my dick" she shrugged.

"Oh as if she's never seen it before" I slide off of her. "You didn't lock the fucking door?" I cleaned myself off and so did y/n.

"I ain't see you complaining" she smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"You're a prick"

"Yeaaaa I know" she smiled as she fixed herself.

I looked down and her dick is still hard.

"Handle that before you walk out y/n"

"Wanna handle it for me?"

"No. You ruined your chances" I walked out and sat down on the sofa and Malissa was laughing under her breath.

"Where's y/n?" Dante asked while walking out the kitchen.

"Using the bathroom"

"Oh" he sat down next to me and we started scrolling through Twitter.

"Y'all ready to go?" Y/n walked out the bathroom and fixed her crotch area.

"We were waiting for you so duh" Dante said but y/n looked at me with a smile and when I looked at Malissa she was laughing.

"Bitchhh what did I miss?"

"Nothing" Malissa said as she got and walked out the apartment. We followed behind her and y/n locked the door and looked at her best friend.

Y/n grabbed my hand and then pulled Malissa over while Dante was on his phone.

"Y'all wanna have a threesome?" Y/n laughed but I rolled my eyes and slapped the back of her head.

The elevator got there and we got in the elevator and some guy was in there.

"How you doing?" The guy looked me up and down as he licked his lips and y/n came inside the elevator.

"What'd you say Bird?"

"Oh shit... y/n/n- she yours?"

"Yea she is... watch yourself" she pressed the button that closed the door and we stood in the elevator silent.

As we walked off "Bird" pulled y/n to the side which meant he pulled us to the side because she was holding my hand.

"Is malissa still single?"

"No." She walked away with me, hand to hand as we walked to the car I got and we sat in the seats.

Malissa was on the phone with Israel and y/n was listening to everything.

"I have an extra ticket to a Brooklyn nets game" Israel said and it caught y/n's attention.

"I don't really like basketball Izzy"

"Corny" y/n scoffed and I punched her thigh.

"You're gonna stop fucking pinching me" she grabbed my throat softly and I laughed.

"Or what?"

"Or what? Mhm okay. Remember that"

"You won't do anything." I licked my lips as I looked into her eyes.

"k" She let go and turned her attention back to Malissa.

"Well I don't really want to go by myself plus I have court side tickets. And I don't really have friends out here. Do you think y/n would want to go?"

Her eyes lit up and she started nodding her head like a child.

"I don't know if she will"

"Are you sure? I saw a Brooklyn Nets hoodie the last time I picked you up"

"Say yes say yesssss" y/n whispered while talking malissas leg.

"Fine... she'll go. Just send me the day and the time and I'll send it to her"

"She really wants to go??? I didn't think she liked me. But this will be really cool."

Y/n/n rolled her eyes and I slapped her chest.

"Stop being so mean to him"

"Fine" she sighs.

"Okay Izzy I'll text you later. We're about to go in the dental office"

"Okay love. Tell me when you get back home"

"Okay. Byeee"

"Byee"

She hung up the phone and y/n huffed.

"He's a dick rider" she said.

"Yet he's taking you to a court side game to a Brooklyn nets game???"

"And?" She went on her phone and started scrolling.

I punched her again and she groaned.

"Can you fucking stop???"

"Can you stop??"

"No."

"Then that's your answer y/n" she rolled her eyes and for the rest of the ride she continued to rant on about how good the Brooklyn nets are.

When we finally got there we walked into the office. 

"Appointed for y/n y/l/n."

"Wisdom tooth removal?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes ma'am"

"You're about to be high off of your ass" she laughed as well did y/n.

"We'll see"

"Wait over there and Dr. Anderson should be out soon"

"Got it" we all walked to the seating area and I sat on y/n/n's lap.

"Why were you so sweet with the receptionist?"

"Because that's what it looks like when you have manners?" She laughed as she scrolled on her phone as she held me with her other arm.

"No no... I've seen you talk to other people. Why are you so nice to her?"

"Why are you so jealous? It ain't like I'm sleeping with the girl"

"You don't have to be sleeping with her to make me feel a type of way y/n"

"Okay Ariana" she keeps scrolling on her phone and I snatch it from her.

"Yo?"

"I asked you a question"

"And I answered" she shrugged.

"Mhm..." I got off of her but she pulled me back.

"Babe"

"Y/n stop"

"Come here" she pulled me back on top of her and placed her hands on her hips.

I know this move.

"Why are you so upset?"

"I literally told you why"

"Well tell me again, I was too busy thinking about how bad I wanna finish what we started" this is what makes me hate her.

"Stop"

"Stop what" she pulled me in closer but her arms wrapped around me completely. And obviously she did that KNOWING that I like when she does that because it makes her muscles pop.

"That what you're doing right now"

"I have no idea what you're talking Ariana" she smiled she I slapped the back of her hear.

"Yo you gonna learn to stop being so damn abusive to me"

"Really?" I pulled her hair back for her to look up into my eyes.

"You're pushing me Ariana"

"You sure" i tugged on it again and she was quick to move her hands down to my ass and squeeze hard.

"Can you not..." Dante said and i let out a laugh.

"Imma tear your shit up" she told me and I rolled my eyes and waved her off.

"Yea yea. You probably won't even last all that long anyways" she cocked her eyebrow up and just nodded her head. I got off of her and sat on the seat next to Dante across the room.

For a good couple of minutes we sat there and y/n was leaned back with her head leaned in the palm of her hand just staring at me.

I crossed my legs and leaned back and sat in the same position she was sitting in. I placed my nail in between my teeth and she grabbed her phone and started typing.

My love💍💕:
u're playing a dangerous fucking game ariana

Me:
then show me how dangerous it can get

She looked up from her phone to me for a quick second and I sent her a cocky smile. She nodded her head again and went back to texting.

My love💍💕:
ariana istg u're gonna make me take you to your place

Me:
how if you're going to be high off your ass and in pain. honestly... you're not doing shit. just own up to it bby 😂

She looked back up to me for a quick second and texted again.

My love💍💕:
k

She put her phone away and surprisingly the doctor came up to us and she stood up.

"Y/n how have you been" why didn't she tell me she was so... attractive?

Tall, but not as tall as y/n. Beautiful dark skin tone, curly long hair, plump lips.

She looks like all of y/n's ex girlfriends!!

"I'm doing good... well other than my jaw hurting like crazy but... anyways, how are you?" She stood up and shook Dr. Anderson's hand.

"Well i can help with the jaw pains. Malissa and Dante how are you two?"

"We're good" Malissa shook her hand and so did Dante.

"Oh my god... y/n you're actually dating Ariana Grande. Hi it is such a pleasure to meet you"

"Awww thank you. The pleasure is mine honestly" I shook her hand but y/n can see how annoyed I was.

"Are you ready to get them removed?" She asked y/n as she placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Yea im ready hold on" y/n took off her sweater and handed it to me.

"Okay now I'm ready let's go"

I grabbed her hand and kissed her softly.

"Good luck"

"Dr. Anderson got me. I'll be fine"

Yea yea "Dr. Anderson got me" Dr. Anderson can hop off my nutz!

They walked off and Malissa, Dante, and I started watching the movie that was playing on the tv.

——-

After what felt like for-fucking-ever, Dr. Anderson finally came out and she told us we can go inside to go see y/n.

When we go in y/n is laughing her fucking ass off.

We walk over to her while Malissa and Dante are recording and she speaks out with the gauze in her mouth.

"Malissa your forehead big as fuck"

Dante started laughing very loudly and Malissa stood there with a straight face and I tried not to laugh but y/n and Dante's laugh made me laugh even more.

"She's an excited one so she moves a lot. You have to make sure she doesn't try to walk on her own" as Dr. Anderson said that, y/n was trying to get up but Malissa pushed her ass back down.

Then y/n started crying.

Oh my fucking goodness.

"Baby why are you crying?" I laughed as I wiped her tears away.

"Mali-Malissa told me to croak!"

"What?? Bitch I never fucking said that. All I did was sit your peppy ass down!"

"What's the difference????" Y/n started crying even more and Dante and I started laughing louder.

"Y/n cant brush her teeth, chew, or eat spicy spicy foods"

"Ew her breath is gonna fucking reek" Dante said and y/n looked confused.

"Huh?"

"Shhh" I rubbed her head and she leaned against my chest.

"You need to change her gauze so that they don't get too bloody. It's kind of like a tampon in a way"

"There's bloody tampons in my mouth?????" Y/n/n gagged and I laughed and shook my head.

"No baby it's just the gauze"

"So what can she eat?" Dante asked.

"Soft foods. Yogurt, pudding, applesauce, mashed potatoes"

"I don't want that" she threw her hands up nearly smacking me in the fucking face.

"But you have to" I told her and she huffed and crossed her arms.

"She has to take this prescription so that the pain is tolerable" she handed me a bottle of pills.

"Thank you"

"Of course. Y/n I'll see you. Enjoy the rest of your day

"Bye Dr. Andersonnnn" she said as she tried to get up while Dante helped me with her heavy ass.

"Ari doesn't like you much, but you're a cool bitch!!"

"Y/n stop it" I whispered in her ear.

Oh my god she's so damn embarrassing.

"You can't just call people bitches y/n" I said while we walked out the clinic and she tried to roll her eyes but she ended up closing them.

"I CANT SEE ANYTHING. IM FUCKING BLIND"

"That's cause your damn eyes are closed y/n" we sat her in the backseat.

"They're closed?"

"Yes they're closed look" I opened her eyes and she smiled and started crying again.

"Why are you crying now?"

"I don't deserve youuu. You saved my eyesssss" she cried and I rolled my eyes and fixed myself in the seat.

After a while we tried to change her gauze but that didn't work out...

"MY TEETH"

"They're not your fucking teeth y/n damn! CAN YOU STOP BEING SO ANNOYING" Malissa yelled at her and y/n scrunched up her eyebrows.

"FUCK YOU" she dropped a couple of tears and then tried to put the old gauze back in her mouth.

"My teeeeth. Now I look like Bud Robinsonnnn"

I started laughing because she's talking about the grandpa from meet the Robinson that had his dentures missing.

"Baby they're not your teeth Okay? I promise"

"Promise?" She put her pinky out and I hooked mine with hers.

"Malissa- do guys- do guys smack your forehead when y'all have sex"

"Y/n/n!" I laughed out and she sat there with a straight face once again while Dante was laughing his ass off.

"ITS SO BIG" she cries and laughs to herself

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING??" Malissa yelled out.

"CAUSE I FEEL BAD FOR YOU! YOURE MY BEST FRIEND AND YOUR FOREHEAD IS SOOO BIG!!! YOU LOOK LIKE MEGAMIND AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT" Dante shot some of his water out his nose and it made me and y/n laugh while Malissa sat there with a face the whole time.

"What does MY forehead have to do with YOU??"

"EVERYTHING!!"

After a while, it stayed silent until we started crossing the bridge.

"Look it's my girlfriend!!" Y/n pointed off to the water.

"I thought I was your girlfriend!"

"NO! It's herrrr" she pointed at the window.

"Who???"

"HER! The mermaid" she ran her hand down the window and smooshed her face against the glass.

"This bitch is on crack" Dante said to himself and I laughed.

Honestly... did this Dentist give her crack or something???

"You're cheating on me y/n??"

"Huh?" She turned back to look at me.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"I cheated on you???"

"DID YOU???"

"NO"

I love fucking with high y/n😭

We continued to drive back to y/n's house and y/n crept her hand on my thigh.

"Let's fuck" she said loud and proud.

"Y/n shut up"

"Whatttt??? You don't want me to cum in you again?????"

"Oh my god" I mumbled to myself and just leaned her head back into my chest.

"Go to sleep"

And in about two minutes she actually did fall asleep.

We finally got to the building and everyone was seeing y/n high as fuck and they laughed.

I honestly can't wait for her to see these videos.

We walked to the elevator and she tried to pull out her dick from her sweats.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing???"

"It's hottttt and my dick is hottt" she laughed and her laugh ALWAYS makes me laugh so I couldn't help but laugh too.

We got to their floor and we helped y/n into the apartment and sat her down on the couch.

"How was she?" Y/m/n asked.

"Fucking annoying" Malissa said.

"How?" Her mom chuckled and Malissa scoffed.

"For one, she kept saying my forehead was big"

"Well..." Dante said and she smacked his head.

"And the She started crying and then the crying turned into laughing."

"She told you guys she was going to be a burden" her mom laughed.

"We honestly didn't think it was going to be this bad." I added.

We continued to sit in the living room but then we took y/n to her room.

I fed her some oatmeal and after a while she fell asleep so I walked to the kitchen and saved her the rest of the oatmeal and put it in the fridge.

She's such a cute pain in the ass.

_______
Excuse any errors 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.2K 24
you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. ✨️ I take requests, SOMETIMES. #10 in grande 10.21.22 #13 in ar...
426 11 81
πŸ–€ All the songs from: Yours Truly My Everything Dangerous Woman Sweetener Thank U, Next Positions πŸ–€ 01/01/2020 5^ #testi 01/03/2020 2^ #testi 13...
1.3M 32.5K 198
*cover made by the incredible @ annamcdonalds67 * πŸ’œ COMPLETED β™‘ Ariana Grande x Female reader imagines. All imagines are written by me unless otherw...
11.6K 125 48
Y/n kept staring at ariana, like love at first sight, what will happen when they both find out they have feelings? β™‘ β™‘ β€’ This will contain smut β—‡ β€’ y...