𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐨. 𝑀𝒢𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓁

By Wyntersolistice

Skylar's parents sold her to hydra because they alway say "you were supposed to be a boy!" She was one of the... More

Cast
Aesthetics
Act one
Prolouge
I. Snow
II. Guilt
III. Party
IV. Ultron
V. He killed JARVIS
VII. Wakanda
VII. Mind games
VIII. Clint's farm
IX. He's alive
X. The package chase
XI. Vision
XII. The battle of Sokovia pt. 1
XIII. The battle of Sokovia pt. 2
XIV. Black sheep
Act two
Cast
Aesthetics
XV. Lagos
XVI. Sokovia accords
XVII. Arguements
XVIII. Funeral
XIX. Stay out of it
XX. Black panther
XXI. Trigger words
XXII. Your past comes back to haunt you
XXIII. Mind and soul
XXIV. Tic-tac
XXVI. Gi-ant man
XXVII. Goodbye
Epilouge

XXV. Underoos

717 13 1
By Wyntersolistice

Steve strides with Skylar through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up. Iron Man and War Machine decent.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony sad as though they were having a normal conversation.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey said smugly.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor," Steve started "the psychiatrist." Skylar butted in with gritted teeth. "He's behind all of this." Steve said.

Black panther leaps over a truck. "Captain."

"Your highness." Steve says bowing his head slightly. "Yay. Cat dude joined the party." Skylar murmured sarcastically.

"Anyway," Tony said ignoring the two. "Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve tried to negotiate. "Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony shot back.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve look down slightly.

Natasha walked by T'Challa. She looked at Skylar who looked aside. "Steve...you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" A boy in a blue and red suit shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands.

"Nice job, kid." Tony said. "Thanks." The boy said. "Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."  Tony assured. "Okay. Cap...Captain. Domino. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man." Spider-man said.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just . . ."

"Hey, everyone."

"...Good job."

"You've been busy." Steve said.

Here it comes.

"And you've been a complete idiot." Tony argued. "Bringing Skylar into this even though she's a kid Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

Skylar inhaled sharply. "You did that when you signed."

"Alright, We're done." The billionaire was nearly yelling now. "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite."

Steve looks aside. "Come on." Tony begged. Sam's voice echoed through comms. "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off. "Alright, Lang."

"Hey, guys, something's—" Scott grows bigger, kicks Spider-Man and takes cap's shield.

"Whoa. What--what the h*ll was that?" Rhodey stuttered.

Scott retrieves Steve's shield. "I believe this is yours, Captain America." "Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" Tony ordered.

Skylar teleported to where Sam and Bucky were. They jumped but relaxed once they realized it was her.

"Got three in the terminal, Wilson, Barnes, and Roy." Rhodey informed.

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa then ran after Bucky

"Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Spider-Man obliviously asked. "What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web 'em up." Tony said

"Okay, copy that!"
€€€€

Spider-Man jumped from window to window "What the h*ll is that?" Bucky says while running. "Everyone's got a gimmick now." Sam said angry.

Skylar ducked as Spider-Man swings
through the glass wall and kicks her and Sam backwards.

Skylar coughed slightly but got up just in time to see Bucky throw a punch but Spider-Man catches his fist as if it was a sack of potatoes "You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!" He said.

Sam grabbed Spider-Man and flew upward. "You have the right to remain silent!" Spider-Man says as he tries to cover Sam's mouth.

Mid-air Spider-Man fends Sam off, then swings after him using his webs.

Spider-Man wings through the rafters in the terminal, chasing Sam who flies backwards firing shots.  Skylar used her powers to grab a sign and throw it at Spider-Man then threw her chakram at him.

"Oh god." He said and ducked under the sign. "Hey, I think you lost this!" Skylar caught her chakram that was thrown back to her. She looked at it and looked back only for a sign to be thrown back at her.

Sam kicks him off the beam and Spider-Man fires a web which sends Sam crashing to the floor. Peter webs Sam's wrist to a balcony railing. "Those wings carbon fiber?" Spider-Man asked.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam said in disbelief. "That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man." Spider-Man said

"I don't know if you've been a fight before but there's usually not this much talking." Sam said annoyed.

"Alright, sorry, my bad." He chuckled. He swings down and Bucky jumps in the way. Bucky and Sam fall through the glass down onto the next floor and Spider-Man webs them. "Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, l'm really sorry."

Skylar blasted him which caught his attention. He gasped. "No way! You're Domino. I'm a big fan."

"Can't say the same, sorry." Skylar winced as she blasted him again. "I know I'm just a big fan, wait I said that already." He murmured. I-I'm Peter by the way." He stuck out his hand.

"You know, this is a fight right?" Skylar asked. "Yeah." Peter scratched the back of his head. "Then I'm sorry for this." Skylar blasted him out the terminal.

"I forgive you!" Peter yelled faintly.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asked from the ground

"I hate you both." Skylar laughed.
€€€€

I'm back, back again.

tell your friends

Thanks so much for 2k views don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE I love hearing from you guys

Same

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913 62 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
636K 17.3K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
93.7K 1.6K 60
β€’ CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG β€’ ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...
8.8K 131 16
Y/n Barton is not just any girl. When she was 10 she know that she wanted to be just like her father so she started to train as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent...