The First Moon Child (Second...

By CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... More

1: Meeting Voldemort
2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
6: No Replacement
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
8: The Making of the Great Escapé
Hide and Seek (Filler)
9: Be (NOT) Our Guests
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
11: Now where?
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: Fred Weasley, My Love
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
33: Say Goodbye
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild

12.5K 376 150
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: Do not own any harry potter Characters except for my own. Marley, Clary, Sam, and Max.

Chapter 14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild

            "Who are you?" I asked staring at the handsome man, as he just smirked and placed his sunglasses back on.

"Why don't we get your friend first, she looks like she's going crazy not knowing what's going on." The guys said as he blew one last breathe of smoke and discarded his bud into the ground.  He started to walk in the direction of Sam, as he was soon standing right in front of her.

"Marley, what's going on? You look like a crazy person standing in an open field and just talking to yourself." Sam said totally oblivious to the man who is standing literally right in front of her. I gawk at the scene, how could she not see him?

"How come she can't see you?" I asked looking up at the guy as he smiled, while Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you talking to Marley?" Sam asked again as I ignored her and looked at the guy.

"It's because she's a witch, I put some snakeskin around the house so magical folk wouldn't be able to detect my house." He said with a smile. "But wait... Why should I take them down just for you two?" he asked looking at me as I glared at him.

"Because we're all moonchildren, and we need to find out information." I said looking at him as he smiled.

"Anything else?" he asked with a smirk as I glared at him.

"Anything else?!" I screeched looking at the guy; he was being a right well git! "Well how about the fact that we are being chased by the number one evil wizard, and we are hungry and tired! Is that reason good enough for you!?" I yelled at the guy as he smirked.      

"Hey there's no need to get your knickers in a knot. I was just wondering why I should endanger my life for a couple of girls, especially a girl who isn't very pleasant." He said with a smirk, I literally wanted to strangle this guy. "See if I take down my rattlesnake skins, then every witch and wizard who goes by this place will be able to see my house."

"Well fine! You don't have to be nice, you bloody git! Just let your own kind get killed out there!" I yelled walking off over the magical threshold walking past Sam and towards the dirt road as Sam looked at me questionably and then ran after me.

"Marley! What's going on? Who were you yelling at?" I heard Sam ask me as I held a scowl on my face, that bloody nark was just going to be a git!? Fine, we don't need his help!

"Just a bloody git who was being a major arse and isn't even going to help us." I said but I looked to see I was talking to myself, I turned around to see Sam was staring back at the house where the guy was standing in between the trees holding a sly smirk on his pretty face, and I looked over to see Sam smiling.

"Is that the house and the guy you saw?" she asked as I nodded. "You didn't mention he's absolutely gorgeous!" She exclaimed quietly in a girlish squeal, I must say I have never heard Sam squeal. I rolled my eyes at her comment, I honestly didn't see what was so great about the guy, and he was a total git.

"Well you better hope I didn't endanger myself for nothing dollface!" the guy yelled back as I glared at him and gritted my teeth. Maybe I should just try walking to another place.

"Don't be stupid Marley, there's no other place for miles, unless you want to take your chances at that village, which I bet is being watched by death eaters." Sam said looking at me as she started to make her way back to the guy as I rolled my eyes, and sighed in defeat. She was right; I scowled as I made my way back to the guy and the house. "So your name's Maxwell Daniels, you're 19 and you're a muggle and..." but Sam stopped there once the guy looked down at her as his sunglasses slid down his nose a little revealing his odd yellow colored pupil eyes. I looked to see Sam was speechless as she looked at the guy.

"You must be able to read minds." He said with a smirk, "but how about we stop there. I don't want the whole world to know who I am." He then faced me with an equally cocky smirk. "And what about you dollface? What is your specialty?"

"First off, the name's Marley, not dollface." I said through gritted teeth, "and I guess I can heal myself and others." I said with a sigh as I placed my hands to my head, this guy was seriously giving me a headache.

"Something wrong dollface?" the guy asked with a smirk as I shot a glare at him.

"The name is Marley! MAR-LEE! Geddit!" I yelled at the guy as Sam looked at me. "And there is a problem!"

"Marley, calm down." Sam said cautiously looking at me as I ignored her, I was tired, my back hurt like hell, I was thirsty and hungry, and I had a ton of questions that this guy was not answering! No he was just smirking and playing the aloof role!

"I will not calm down! This guy is answering none of my questions! I'm tired, hungry, thirsty and in pain! So whatever your name is, shut up and quit calling me dollface and give me some answers!" I yelled looking at the guy as he only smirked.

"Alright alright, dollface, how about we go inside before you call the whole wizarding world to my house?" he asked turning around and heading inside his house. I just glared at him; this guy was working my last nerve. I glanced over at Sam who shrugged and followed him instantly as I rolled my eyes and followed reluctantly.

Once I was inside I was greeted with the smell of pine and some kind of sweat stench. I looked around to see the inside was just as small, but much darker. Did this guy not believe in light?  I examined the room to see there was a fireplace inserted on the left side of the wall, with a large brown couch sitting across the fireplace, a rug perched underneath the couch and small coffee table in the middle of the room. If you walked further I could make out the small kitchen through the open archway, and two doors leading to probably a room and a bathroom on the right side of the wall. There were very little plants, or decorative items placed in the room, actually there were no pictures in the room except for one small photo on top of the mantel. What I could make out it was a photo of a man and a woman with a small boy in front of the Eiffel tower. "Welcome to my humbly abode!" the guy announced as he plopped down on the couch resting his feet on the coffee table, Sam went over to the couch and took the seat next to him as I just stood by the door with my arms crossed.

"Dollface, there's a seat right next to papa." The guy said as he patted the seat next to him with a smirk, he had taken off his shades and his yellow pupils were very much visible now.

"I'm good." I said firmly as I stayed standing next to the door as he just smirked.

"Blood hell you are a right prick you know that?" he asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, can you just answer the question." I said staring at him as he smiled.

"I do not believe you asked one."

"I asked you earlier who the hell are you?" I asked a little harsher as he smiled.

"I believe your friend Sam wasn't it, answered that." he replied as he looked over at Sam to verify her name as she nodded.

"Yes I did, remember Marley his name is Maxwell-"but I cut her off as I glared at this guy.

"I didn't ask if Sam answered it for you, I asked you the question." I replied as he smiled.

"Alright then, I'm Maxwell Daniels, 19 years old, moonchild, blood type I believe is AB positive, mother's name was Anna." He stated as I glared at him, he looked over with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Should I keep going?"

"No that's fine." I replied as he smiled. "What can you do?"

"What can I not do, is the question." He said with a smirk as I glared at him.

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Alright, blimey, you're not much fun are you?" he asked as I just stood there, "Well it'll be better if I show you. Can you hand me those pack of cigarettes?" he asked as he pointed to a box of Marlboros on a table next to the door, I sighed.

"Why do you need cigarettes to show me what you can do?" I asked as he smirked.

"Do you want me to show you or not?" he asked as I sighed, but turned around and tossed the pack of Marlboros to him. He opened the packet as he grabbed one and placed it in his mouth. "Now watch closely." He said with a smile as I saw his finger go up towards the end of the cigarette, he then snapped his fingers, and as soon as he did that, a flame appeared on his finger tips, like it does when you light a candle. My eyes widened for a split second as I looked at this guy, Max, closely. I saw him raise the flame to the end of the cigarette as he light the cigarette, he then shook his fingers as just as soon as the flame was there it was gone. He breathed out a puff of smoke once the flame was gone; I looked up to see he had a smile plastered on his face. "And wa-la, we have fire."

"That's amazing! You can make control fire?" Sam asked as Max shook his head.

"I can't exactly control it; I can just make the fire and the control the stuff around me." He replied nonchalantly, as I rolled my eyes.

"Is that why you're pupil are yellow instead of black?" I asked looking at him as he smiled.

"Finding an interest now are we dollface?" he asked as I glared at him. "Okay, not exactly. I'm sort of a mutation, I'm a moonchild like you two, but I sort of experimented with myself when I was younger, when I figured out I could do this. But instead of fire, it was ice. Let's just say I played around with chemicals, and somehow I ended up like this. Wicked right?" he asked as I frowned at him, that sounds like what Fred and George would do if they were ever able to get powers other than magic, which is really a power itself, I sighed. This guy was cocky, obnoxious, rude and stupid, but he reminded me of a mix of Draco Malfoy and the twins.

I shook my head and groaned; I then looked up and headed towards the kitchen. "Where do you think you're going dollface?" Max asked from the couch.

"It's Marley." I sighed knowing it was a lost cause, "And I'm going to go raid your fridge because I'm hungry, and thirsty and I'm sure Sam is the same." I said as Sam nodded.

"No allow me dollface!" Max exclaimed as he hopped over the couch and appeared in front of me. "You look exhausted, and like a gentlemen I will go get you some food and beverages." Max replied as he smirked in my direction and went into the kitchen. I sighed, I didn't care anymore. I walked over to where he was sitting and plopped down on the couch taking the seat next to Sam as she smiled.

"Look at you Marley, even when you have blood on your face you still manage to steal the heart of the guys." Sam said with a smirk as I just rolled my eyes.

"He's a git, not my type, and I'm engaged." I said closing my eyes. It would be so easy to just fall asleep if I wasn't so hungry.

"Hey Marley, what did he mean by you have the eyes?" Sam asked as I shrugged.

"I'm not really sure..." I said trailing off as I remembered the glimmer in my locket; did my eyes have something to do with me seeing the house? I soon smelt smoke enter the sitting room as I knew Max was back with whatever he brought us. I opened my eyes and looked to see there was a tray of sandwiches and two iced glasses of water. My eyes widened in amazement, I was expecting he would bring us some cracker and room temperature water. I looked up to see Max looking down at us with a cigarette in his mouth, smiling down at us.

"Your lunch is served my dears, now eat. I'm going to hit the hay; I had a busy day today. You two are welcomed to sleep in here, but do not expect me to set up anything for you two. Just because you're girls, and tired and whatever I'm not helping. Alright then, have a good meal, and make sure not to wander off, never know what is out there at this time." Max said walking over to the door and locking it, he then left into the door on the right and closed it, leaving behind a trail of smoke. I gagged at the scent, but soon forgot about it as I scarfed down the sandwiches, the guy may be a real git but he sure made a hell of a sandwich!

After both Sam and I finished feeding out bellies and getting re-hydrated I looked to see she was already passed out on the couch as I sighed. I moved down to the ground grabbing a blanket from the small closest and nestling next to the blazing fire. My mind then began to wander as I tried to fall asleep, what did Max been by I had the sight? What sight? I then began to drift off to sleep, but not without an image of Fred and Clary popping in my head before I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Phew! Well here's a new character! Maxwell Daniels, played by the young Heath Ledger! :) such a hottie, but not as hot as my James Phelps. Well i hope you guys enjoyed it, don't worry we are not going to be with Max all too long, we are going to see Fred and Marley reunite soon! :) and it will be beautiful :')

Please vote and comment! You guys are amazing and i love all your comments! You give me inspiration lol :) its the truth. I'm going to try to put up a contest sometime, and maybe you can get a cameo in my story, or i can make a little one shot story for you and a character you want! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 81 79
Bill Weasley x OC 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★, Savannah Jarvis's brother Jacob Jarvis goes missing after looking for the cursed vaul...
30.6K 1K 20
[Book 1] Cassiopeia Moore just lost her mother. At the age of fifteen, she is almost completely alone in the world, and just wants to find her father...
76.4K 3.2K 50
SECOND BOOK IN THE AVA POTTER TRILOGY Ava Potter has been given a task by Lord Voldemort that she is not sure she can complete- bringing her brother...
3.6K 56 42
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. After Voldemort's return eve...