Infatuated (hsau)

By stopcryingbabyy

//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that... More

intro, cast + warnings.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chspter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
chapter 65.
chapter 66.
chapter 67.
chapter 68.
chapter 69.
chapter 70.
chapter 71.
chapter 72.
chapter 73.
chapter 74.
chapter 75.
chapter 76.
chapter 77.
chapter 78.
chapter 80.
chapter 81.
chapter 82.
chapter 83.
chapter 84.
chapter 85.
chapter 86.
epilogue part 1.
epilogue part 2.
i love you.
sequel/epilogue book.
new fic.
New fic?

chapter 79.

3K 77 33
By stopcryingbabyy

°°
If I pushed you to the edge
But you were too polite to leave me
°°

Liam Payne

We all spent hours searching for Harlow. We revisited the caravan park where the Vultures have all their meetings at least 12 times and still we found nothing. We drove down every street a million times, and so did Niall, so did, Louis, so did Zayn and still, we found no sign of her.

It's been a long day for us all, and we're all absolutely knackered but harrys nit giving up, I don't think he will until he's found her either.

When it started fading into night time the guys all got tired but Harry told them to keep looking. Eventually though it got to that point where even if they did see something, they wouldn't notice because they're too exhausted, so I told them to go home and that me, Harry and Josie would keep driving until we saw just something.

I've never seen Harry like this before, and I don't think he's ever felt so distressed in his life. When he first told me about Adriana he was high, he was drunk and he was hurt, but that was years ago and since that day I haven't seen him show one ounce of hurt since.

Until I looked into his eyes as he was sitting on the ground outside the burning club.

I've grown to love Harlow and seeing how happy she's made Harry really does fill me with so much joy. They deserve each other so much and seeing Harry in love is something I never thought I would see.

But as much as I love Harlow, I wasn't losing Harry as he searched her club whilst it was in the process of burning to the ground. He's my brother and losing him would've finished not just me, but our whole family of pythons.

He's getting tired too, and the more tired he gets, the more upset he seems to become. He won't tell us he's upset, but I can see that he's visibly distressed and I don't even blame him.

Harlows the first woman he's ever loved, she's the person who helped him realise he had a whole new side to him and when somebody does that for you after years of thinking you're unlovable, you become addicted to that person. Harry wasn't just addicted to Harlow, he was addicted to the feeling of happiness he brought her because in all the years I've known him I've never seen him smile like he does when Harlows around.

"Harry it's 1AM, it's been a long day for us all-"

"Liam I'm not stopping until I've found her. If you want to go home fine, but I'm picking up my car and not coming home until I'm coming home with her in the passenger seat." He told me without hesitation, and the hurt that was laced into his words just showed how deeply upset he was.

"You need to sleep though Harry, the longer you stay awake the more dangerous things get and if you do this alone, you might hurt yourself and I'm not letting you put yourself in that position." I respond through a sigh, "you can stay at my place, I don't trust you being at home alone."

Surprisingly Harry gave in and allowed me to turn down our street and pull up outside my house. When we got inside Josie made him a cup of tea and gave him some water, but he remained silent on the couch. We tried to make conversation with him but he wasn't having it.

So we left him, Josie and I went upstairs to sleep and Harry stayed downstairs. Although despite the fact I felt physically exhausted, I couldn't seem to switch off and my mind kept wandering to Harry. I kept putting myself in his shoes and the more I thought about it the more sick I began to feel.

I looked over at Josie who was lying fast asleep, and I'm glad because this hasn't
beem the easiest day for her either. Quietly, I sit up from the bed and pull her pinky dreissig gown round my waist, and I wander downstairs to Harry.

Rightly enough, he's not asleep either. In fact he's sitting up in the same position he's been in since we arrived back home. My footsteps on the wooden floor startle him, but when he sees that it's just me his shoulders relax and he turns back to stare at the same undrunk cup of tea on my table.

Without saying a word, I sit myself down on the couch next to him, letting the silence continue to fill the atmosphere as I try to string together the right words to say to him.

"Like the outfit?" I ask him jokingly, and when he looks at me and laughs, a large wave of relief crashes over me.

He slouched back against the couch, his eyes bloodshot and swollen and knuckles white from squeezing his fists tightly. When he looked at me, it looked as though it was a silent cry for help and at this point, I don't know what else I can go.

"I promise you we'll find her Harry. We'll get up early and put all of our energy into looking for her, I promise."

Harry Styles

I slept.

Not for long, maybe three hours but when I woke up the clock on the wall told me it was 8AM, and that for me meant we've got to go now. So I showered in liams downstairs bathroom, got back into the same, fire smelling clothes I wore yesterday and shut every cupboard door in his kitchen in the hopes they would wake up.

I text one of the guys from the gang to find out what's going on with her club and he said they stopped the fire and are waiting to get a hold of the owner, which breaks my heart a little bit.

When I saw the pictures I physically felt my heart drop, because some of my happiest moments have been in that place and it's the place I first ever spoke to Harlow. The foundation of all our happy memories is gone and it's just tragic.

Harlow isn't someone who has a lot of faith in herself, but the one and only thing she does pride herself in is her club. Everyone who ever visited that place gets top class treatment from her and even the community benefits from that place because of her weekly charity nights that help the local charities.

Her club is the reason she's still here today, and now it's gone.

The second I heard footsteps on the stairs, the doorbell rang so I rushed to open it because for some reason I thought it might be Harlow. It was just the three guys though, which to be honest is just as surprising considering it's not even 9AM yet.

"How are we doing this?" Asks Liam as we all sit down on his couch.

"Same as yesterday, I'm going with Liam and Josie." I state, clearly taking them all by surprise.

Liam probably wasn't expecting me to want to be with Josie by choice, but she's Harlow's friend and she knew Harlow when I didn't, so maybe it's a good idea that she comes with me and Liam.

Fingers crossed it's us that get to her first, because I dread to imagine how any of the other guys will handle finding her but at this point I'm desperate. I need to find Harlow because it's been 14 hours since I last saw her and I'm not letting this drag on any longer.

14 fucking hours.

She must be so hurt and the fact I can't do anything but look for her pains me. She could be anywhere by now, Daniel could've taken her halfway across the country in the last 14 hours and the thought of it makes me feel ill.

I never should've left her alone, I should've left her with Josie the whole fucking time. Better than that, I should've just stayed with her until this was all over, because now she's gone and I don't even know if she's coming back anymore.

There's a few bags of coke on the table, so whilst everyone's deep in conversation I reach for one and go to tip it on the table. Nobody even seems to be paying attention so I take out my card and sort it into a line before rolling up one of the notes I had loose in my pocket.

"Styles." Says Louis, snapping his fingers in front of my face, "Not today buddy." He says, snatching the £10 note from my hands.

I throw myself back on the couch, groaning with frustration because at this point I'll take anything. Coke, vodka, tequila... Christ, think I'd even go back to heroin just to shake the feeling I've got right now. It's the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.

"She can't have gone far-"

"14 fucking hours Niall, she could be on a god damn plane for all we know." I snap, standing up from the couch frustratedly and heading to the door. "Liam?"

He nods, Josie following him as they both come over to stand at the door next to me. When I open it and pretty much tell them all to get out, they follow and say they'll call me if they find anything. Today I'm driving, not Liam because I'm in a better headspace now.

I'm angry, I'm hurt, but I just want to find Harlow and I will do whatever it takes to get her back home with me in one piece. If I find her with one hair on her head missing Daniel sure as hell will be paying for it.

I slam the door shut and Josie and Liam are quick to jump in too. Just seconds later I'm speeding off down the street and on my way to revisit every single place we drove by yesterday. I'm not giving up today, I'm not giving up ever.

We drove by the club, seeing it all destroyed and burned to the ground is honestly heartbreaking, not just for me but for the rest of the people in this city.

Everyone loved Club Carnal, everyone was dying to go there at night just to say they've been and now they'll never do that again. There's no more Friday charity nights for the local charities that desperately need the support and there's no more work for the colleagues Harlow called a family in that place.

Driving by the club I could see that there were some people gathered outside, all looking shocked and taking pictures of the place. The worst part is I don't even know if Harlow knows about it, and if she doesn't it'll break her when she finds out.

She only just got out of a dark place too, now we're right back at square one and I really don't know how she's gonna recover from this one.

That's without me knowing what's happened to her in these last 14 hours. I'm guessing it's not been pretty for her so if you add the trauma from whatever's happening to my poor birdy on top of the fact she's just lost the one thing she had left that makes her happy...she's going to hit breaking point harder than she ever has before.

I spent many hours overthinking the situation, worrying about the fact Harlow might not even come out of this alive, but all that thinking made me realise Daniel would never kill Harlow. They're blood related and I've watched that gang enough to know that they won't kill her, she's just a took to get the upper hand.

What they will do is hurt her, physically, but mainly emotionally because we all know Daniel loves a food mind game.

That terrifies me, because I know just how twisted and venomous Daniels words can be, so the fact he's speaking to Harlow without me being aware of what he's saying causes me so much distress.

I promised her I'd play her a song once this was over, and I'm not breaking that promise.

°°
OKAY I'M SO SORRY BUT I SPLIT THIS CHAPTER IN HALF.

I'M UPDATING ASAP AND IT'S HARLOWS POV FINALLY

please don't be mad :)

I'm sorry for scaring you all, we've still got a lot to go through though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 696 23
Her face no longer bares a smile. Her cheeks stay tear stained, and her eyes are often puffy. The joyful girl I once knew is gone. I know I could ma...
11.3K 682 44
Brinna Harper has worked too hard to overcome the downfall of her addict parents, until one night of fun turns into a full blown addiction of her own...
5.8K 74 89
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...
46.6K 860 43
I've learned the nights are tough for her. in the darkness we lay together, and even through the hectic life of mine, she is the one overwhelmed by t...