The CLASSIFIED agent- 𝓐𝓰𝓮�...

By danysdefender

(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one kno... More

Cast/Info/Plan
The Magical Place
He knows
Downtime
Yes Men
End of the beginning
And they're back
HYDRA
Providence
The only light in the darkness
Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End
Shadows
Heavy is the head
Making friends and influencing people
I will face my enemy
A Hen in the wolf house
A fractured house
The writing on the wall
The things we bury
Ye who enter here
What they become
Aftershocks
Who you really are
One of us
Love in the time of HYDRA
One door closes
Afterlife
Echo
Enemy of my frenemy
The dirty half dozen
Scars
S.O.S part one
S.O.S part 2
Authors thanks!!
Second book

T.A.H.I.T.I.

2.6K 62 6
By danysdefender

"Copy that just hurry there is an asshole waiting to be interrogated." Kat said as she put her phone down

"Who was that?" Ward asked

Kat looked up at him and said, "Someone who can get Quinn to talk."

"Why didn't I stop her. I could've." Fitz said as the team waited in the waiting room whilst Skye was in surgery.

Simmons sighed, "Please as if you could get Skye to not do anything she set her mind on."

"I shouldn't have let her go after Quinn by herself. What was I thinking?" Fitz said

Ward shook his head, "It's not your fault. She shouldn't have been there. I'm her S.O. It's on me."

"The only person we can blame is the man who shot her. Ian Quinn." Kat said.

Just then a doctor walked round the corner and everyone stood up, "How is she?" Coulson asked

"Not good. The shots perforated her stomach and penetrated the large and small intestines. We resected what we could, but... there's been too much damage." The doctor said

"So what happens now?" Jess asked

The doctor sighed, "We can keep her comfortable, but you'll need to make a decision on whether or not you want to keep her on life support."

"You're saying there's nothing to be done?" May asked

"I'm saying you need to call her family and get them here as soon as possible." The doctor said

Coulson looked around at the team and said, "We're her family."

"In that case, I'm very sorry."

. . . . .

Kat walked towards Coulson and said, "H.Q. radioed in. They've ordered us to hand over Quinn for interrogation and transport to the fridge. Do you want me to arrange the transfer?"

Coulson shook his head, "No. Quinn stays in our custody until I say otherwise."

"Yes, sir. Are you sure about this, taking her all the way to Bethesda?" Kat asked

Coulson nodded, "It's where my file says I was treated after New York."

"I know Phil, but what makes you think the doctors there will be able to do anything different? I know they saved you, and I'm grateful for that but-"

Coulson cut Kat off saying, "They did a lot more than save me...did you see it?"

Kat nodded, "On the cameras. I was stuck after I saw Natasha and Banner go down I was stuck in the lab so I looked on cameras."

"They did a lot more than save me. It's time you knew the truth." Coulson said

. . . . .

"So it was longer than forty seconds?" Jess asked

Kat nodded, "Apparently it was more like days."

"They can save Skye." Jess said

Coulson and Ward then walked into the room and Kat didn't like the look that was on their faces, "What's wrong?"

"All the war and chaos in the world and SHIELD sends planes after us?" Coulson said

Jess stood up from the couch and said, "For not handing over Quinn."

"Planes? Multiple?" Kat asked

Ward nodded, "Three planes. A small transport to dock and a pair of F-35s to make sure we hand over Quinn."

Just as Ward finished talking there was a crash from the top of the plane, "If they scratch my paint I'm gonna be pissed."

. . . . . .

A few minutes later someone walked down the stairs Ward smiled and said, "Trip."

"Agent Grant Ward." Trip said as they shook hands

Trip looked over to Kat and Jess and said, "Hey, ladies."

"Trip." Kat said as she stood up and Trip hugged her then Jess, "Garrett upstairs?"

Trip nodded, "What are you doing here?" Jess asked

Trip looked around and said, "Man this is like the playboy jet. I mean a guy could get soft bunking in a space like this. How did Coulson swing such a sweet ride?"

"He died." Kat said

Trip nodded, "That's tight. You want to point me to the box you're keeping Quinn? HQ ordered Garrett to haul his ass to the Fridge for questioning." Trip then looked over to the bar, "Is that a full bar?"

"You're welcome to it." Jess said

Ward nodded and said, "But Quinn stays put until Coulson says otherwise."

"Come on guys. Garrett was your S.O Ward you know how this works." Trip said as he walked over to Ward.

"And that's our cue, see ya Trip." Kat said as they began to walk away from the pair

Trip nodded, "Kat, Jess."

"Testosterone." Jess said as they walked towards Kat's bunk and sat down on the bed

"How do you know Garrett?" Ward asked as he walked and leaned on the door frame, "Quinn's staying by the way."

Kat nodded, "Coulson and Garret were trained together when Phil became my S.O he introduced me to Garrett when he was around Garrett trained me. Anything else?"

Ward narrowed his eyes, "I'm saying it again you two you're playing everyone here not me."

Jess stood up and said, "I don't think we're the ones playing anyone Agent Ward. I don't know there's something about you I don't like and I normally like most people."

"It's true, she's insanely nice for a spy." Kat said

Jess smiled as Ward and said, "Maybe instead of figuring out if you can trust us, which you can you need to be focused on other things like Skye, like Quinn."

"I haven't forgotten about the accent." Ward said as he walked off

Jess turned around and said, "Davis two?"

Kat nodded, "Davis two. I don't like him."

"Me either, there's something about him." Jess said

. . . . . .

An hour later they arrived in Bethesda everyone was in the Cargo bay getting ready, "The Guest House is not a SHIELD facility. We don't know who or what is in there. Be prepared for potential resistance."

"No contact from inside?" Garrett asked

May shook her head, "I've tried every known channel. No response."

"Place could be abandoned?" Kat suggested as she strapped a gun to her side.

Coulson gave her a look and said, "Let's hope not we need the people inside to work on Skye."

Fitz walked out of the lab saying, "Simmons and Jess are prepping Skye to move at a moments notice sir."

"Trip can help. He's had med-tech training." Garrett said

Coulson nodded, "Good we do our jobs right this will all go peacefully."

"What if they don't want to help us?" Ward asked

Garrett cocked a gun and said, "I'll say pretty please."

"We need the doctors alive and the place intact. If it goes sideways, Fitz I need you down there to determine what Simmons can use to help Skye and then we take it. Let's move." Coulson said

Everyone nodded and they walked down the cargo ramp of the plane and walked towards the door to the Guest House.

As soon as they got to the door the security camera's speaker turned on

"How was the drive from Istanbul?"

"Countersign." Coulson said

Garret shrugged, "No clue."

"Never heard it." Kat said

Ward nodded in agreement, "Me either."

Fitz looked up from his tablet, "I can't find it in any of SHIELDs protocol directives."

Coulson sighed as he looked up at the camera, "This is Agent Coulson with SHIELD we don't know the counter but we have a team member in dire need of medical attention. We know she can be treated here. Open the doors maybe we can work something out. Do you copy?"

"How was the drive from Istanbul?"

Garrett raised his gun as Coulson tried again, "We're looking for medical assistance. A person's life is at stake will you help us?"

"How was the drive from Istanbul?"

Garrett smiled as he said, "Pretty please it is."

Ward and Kat both raised their pistols and shot the security cameras as Fitz worked to hack the door.

. . . . . . .

The group were looking down at Fitz's tablet as they were standing on the top of an elevator watching what was in the Guest House, "There's an anti-chamber and a set of glass doors can't see much beyond that the lights out."

"Well they already know we're here might as well say hi." Kat said

"Manners first right?" Ward said as he jumped into the elevator

Kat scoffed, "Manners? Him funny."

"Clear!"

Garrett chuckled, "True." He then jumped down the hatch into the elevator followed by Kat and Coulson then lastly Fitz, "Comms are down there's too much mountain on top of us."

"Trust me it's better. You won't want them hearing the horrible death we're walking into." Garrett said

Garrett turned and saw the serious look Fitz was giving him, "Humour son. You Brits are too serious. Besides if the job was easy."

"It wouldn't be any fun." Ward finished

Fitz walked in between Garrett and Ward, "I'm not scared not yet. I suspect the real danger won't happen until we breach that bulletproof glass. Probably a stairwell back to the surface."

Fitz walked over to the keypad, "So Genius can you get us in?" Kat asked

"To certain horrible death? Absolutely." Fitz said

"Great." Kat said

Fitz crouched down as he rigged the door, "Say the word sir."

"Once we're in everyone find cover. Alright let's do this." Coulson said

Fitz nodded as he opened the door and everyone walked in guns high, they ducked behind the desks just as machine fire rattled around the room shooting everything.

Once it had stopped Coulson called out, "We've come more medical assistance but if you continue firing on us we will defend-"

Coulson was cut off by more fire, "Stop talking Phil. I count two, you boys?"

Garrett nodded, "I count two. Copy that ready?"

Ward nodded as they stood up and began to fire moving forwards before ducking behind another desk.

"Kat." Coulson called as he threw a flash bomb forwards and as soon as it got up Kat jumped over the desk and stared firing. Once she got to one of the guards she kicked the gun out of hi hand and shot him in the stomach,

"Clear!" Kat called

Coulson stood up and said, "Did you have to shoot him?"

"He was shooting at us or have you forgotten that?" Kat asked

Coulson nodded, "Get looking, be careful."

Ward and Coulson walked off guns high as Garrett and Kat stayed to cover Fitz, "So anything new with you?"

"Nope, you?" Kat asked

"What about the blonde I saw you two at the hub always trying to get into empty corridors and closets." Garrett said

Kat gave him a look and said, "So you were watching me?"

Garrett nodded, "Yep, Coulson wanted me to keep an eye on his kid if he ever died."

"Why does everyone think I'm his kid?" Kat asked

"Because in every way but blood you are." Garrett said, "We got a problem!" He then yelled

Kat walked over to him just as Coulson and Ward ran into the room, "Semtex, this whole place is rigged to blow."

Fitz nodded as he saw the bombs strapped to the pillars, "There's enough explosive to bring the whole mountain on top of us."

Kat picked up a timer, "Great less than ten minutes, my guess failsafe if the guards had stopped us they'd stop the timer."

"Since they didn't-"

Fitz cut Coulson off saying, "There's some kind of emergency override. Skye could probably get past it, but I can't hack the panel, which means we're trapped in here."

Coulson looked over to Garrett and said, "You're the guy who taught Ward how to disarm nuclear bombs. Figure out a way to get us out of here. Fitz let's go find the drug. Kat stay and cover."

"All I do is cover lately." Kat said as she reloaded her gun

Once Coulson and Fitz had walked off Ward said, "Is everything a joke to you?"

"Nope, just I never have an extraction plan yet here I am, I am a very laid back person trauma does that." Kat said with a slight smile

Ward raised an eyebrow as Garrett tried to stop the bomb, "Trauma?"

"You're not the only one with bad childhood Ward." Kat said

"Easy kids, Ward go get Phil I can't get this done. Kat take over." Garrett said

Kat nodded as she moved over to the timer as Ward went to go find Coulson and Fitz, "You don't like him do you?" Garrett asked

"Mad if I say no" Kat asked as she looked at the wiring of the timer.

"Three minutes." Ward said as he walked back into the room with Fitz

Garrett crouched down at the door as he rigged it to explode, "Have you worked much with munitions, Agent Fitz? Explosives are a fascinating speciality. Very exacting. Too big a concussion can trigger a chain reaction, bury us like fossils for 1,000 years. Guess we don't have to worry about the Clairvoyant finding this place. Agent Ward do the honours."

Garret, Fitz walked over to Kat who was around the corner, "I thought you'd never ask but Kat want to do the honours. Garrett tells me you like to make things go boom."

Kat chuckled as she pulled out her gun and pointed it to the door, "I do." She pulled the trigger and as soon as the bullet hit the door it exploded

"Can you squeeze through?" Ward asked as they pried the door open

Fitz nodded as he got through the door

"Go get that drug up there." Garrett said as Fitz ran towards the surface

"Phil!" Kat yelled

"Where the hell is he?" Garrett asked

Garrett turned to Kat and Ward, "Go make sure that drug gets to Skye."

"Garrett-"

Garrett cut Ward off, "Go!"

Ward nodded as he ran through the door

"John." Kat said

"I'll make sure he's okay." Garrett said

Kat nodded as she followed Ward out of the mountain.

. . . . . . .

The pair ran into the lab where Simmons was doing CPR on Skye's chest. Ward put his hand on his comm and said, "May get us off the ground or it'll fall out from under us."

Jess took the serum from Fitz and put it into a syringe before passing it to Simmons, "We don't have time."

Just as Simmons injected Skye with it Coulson came in running, "No don't give it to her!"

"I was loosing her anyway what harm can it do?" Simmons asked

"Come on." Jess said as they entire team watch the vitals machine

Everyone sighed in relief as the machine started to beep.

Just then Skye started to spike and her back arched, "Stop it! How can we stop it!" Ward shouted

"What's happening?" Coulson asked

Simmons put her hand on Skye's hair and said, "I don't know."

"Do something! We have to do something!" Fitz shouted

Skye then stopped spiking and relaxed as the beeping slowed down, "Her heartbeat she's stabilizing"

"Simmons?" Kat asked

Simmons smiled and nodded telling them that Skye was going to be okay

"Can someone tell me what we just saw?" Jess asked

Trip looked down at Skye and said, "Girls a fighter. What was the stuff you just gave her?"

Simmons looked up at Coulson before she said, "I don't know, all I know is that it worked."

Coulson then walked out of the room

. . . . . .

"I'll see you soon yeah? We never did get that mission together." Trip said as he and Garrett were leaving

Kat smiled as she hugged Trip, "We'll get it. Eventually."

"And I expect to be part of it, staying here is okay but I prefer field work." Jess said as she hugged Trip

"See you around ladies." Garrett said as he walked past them with Quinn in handcuffs.

"See ya Garrett." Jess said

Thank you for reading

So, that was fun

Comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 20.1K 158
Logan Taylor, more commonly known as Agent L.C, is a former HYDRA operative. She was recently recruited by Nick Fury to become a SHIELD agent. Curre...
9.8K 310 21
*read this in a dramatic British voice* The opportunity of a lifetime: an internship at S.H.I.E.L.D. Will y/n manage to keep up with the many heroes...
3.7K 134 8
𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 ! ❝ you really are quite ravishing for a shield agent ❞ ❝ shut up lopez ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 margarita fucking lopez has roya...
89.4K 3.2K 74
You can save anyone from themselves, as long as you get to them quick enough. ✈︎ "Hazel. . .are you avoiding me?" "Uh. . .were you waiting behind the...