๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Chapter 111

2.8K 88 65
By LamaXebecs

◦•●◉✿ THE MORNING AFTER ✿◉●•◦

(I deleted the lemon so this might be confusing.)

Keiko groaned softly and opened her eyes. The events of the previous night flooded into her mind and a sigh escaped her lips. She grit her teeth and pushed her arms to sit up, wincing at the slight pain in her hips and lower half.

"Morning, Keiko~" Kakashi smiled and took a sip of his tea, chuckling when he saw her expression.

"Don't worry, I made you some too."

"Give me."

"Alright, alright." The window closed shut as he slowly walked towards the bed and placed the cup down. His eyes shone with satisfaction and pride, and his slightly swollen lips curled up into a smirk.

"You're not tired, are you?" She sent him a small glare.

"Hn." He grinned and helped her up, taking a seat next to her and handing her a cup of tea. A flowery atmosphere surrounded Keiko as she blissfully drank the drink. 

While she was drinking, Kakashi had swiftly lifted her up and started walking to the washroom.

"What are you doing Kakashi?"

"We're showering."

"I swear to god- Kakashi. I can barely walk."

"I know. I just needed a way for you to admit it." She flushed and turned away, finishing the cup already causing a sweatdropp to fall from Kakashi's head.

'Literally a tea addict...' He shook his head and chuckled, opening the door to the bathroom.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Geez..." Her head laid on his shoulder and each of his laughs and chuckles sent vibrations through his body, causing Keiko to shiver. Kakashi took notice of this fact and laughed once again.

She rolled her eyes, mentally noting to thank Tsunade for the birth pills, because she was not getting pregnant two days after her marriage. Maybe three days with how Kakashi is, but minimum is two.

"Kakashi! Hurry up!"

"Oi, i'm trying!"

"Try faster!"

"Fine, if it pleases you."

He smiles softly as she grinned and sat on the blankets, taking out all the food and laying it on the sheets.

"A nice and peaceful picnic..." She comically cried. "And no Naruto!"

"He's not that bad..."

"Theres no way i'm explaining all the things that have happened with him and I."

"What do you mean...?" He narrows his eyes and placed the plate down slower, keeping eye-contact with her. She nervously laughs and places the cups down, trying to change the subject.

"Did you and Naruto kiss?"

"What? Ew, no." She shivered at the mere thought of it. "You were my first kiss."

"Oh..." He smirked. "What's so terrible for you to hide then?"

"Ahahah, it was just when we were kids, but he saw me naked once."

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down-"

"He saw you naked before I did?!" She sweatdropped and raised her hands up in defense.

"That's what you're worried about?"

"Duh!"

"Just calm down. He forgot and we were 12. He ran out the room after that..."

"He did?"

"Yes...I swear." He nods and suddenly any hint of anger or sadness was gone...

For now.

"Yakitori!" She happily munched on the chicken and allowed her eyes to slowly watch the many butterflies flying around and a few flying past the two.

She smiled brightly as one landed on her nose.

Kakashi smiled and mentally gushed over the female.

'So cute! It's like she's never seen a butterfly/'

"They're almost as adorable as my ferrets~"

"Heheh, no they aren't."

"That's right, you haven't met them have you?!"

"No."

"I'll introduce you someday, they're absolutely adorable."

"So i'm guessing they're your favorite animals?"

"No. Elephants are, but Ferrets are close second."

"Elephants? How come?"

"Well...I suppose it's because they're peaceful animals. They rebuild the broken forests and we break them but they continue." She shrugged and watched as the butterfly flew away from her and towards the others, blending in with the many others.

"I don't know. Why not elephants?"

"Good point." He wrapped his arms around her and slowly fell back, earning a squeak of surprise from his wife.

"Kakashi!"

"Let's just...Lay down and relax."

"But i'm hungry."

"Eat while laying down."

"That's not good for me."

"Fine." He sits up without letting go of her, practically latching onto her.

"Oi, Kakashi?"

"Hm?"

"You have the icha icha volume to finish."

"Nice try, Keiko."

"Hn." 

She pouts and leans against him as he places his back against a large tree, pulling Keiko who pulled her food with her.

"Mm, so good..." She munched on the food and grabbed one piece of sushi, giving it to Kakashi.

He stared at it for a second before removing his mask and bringing his mouth to the sushi, biting it while it was still in her hands.

Keiko freezes and slowly turns her head to him with red cheeks. He removes the hat she was using and presses an innocent kiss to her lips.

"I really do love you, Keiko."

"You've already said that many times today."

"And?" He pouts. "I'll say it as many times as I need until the entire world knows."

She smiles and presses a kiss to his cheek. Kakashi immediately brightens up, his hair sticking up more. 

"You missed." He grinned cheekily, and usually Keiko would have flicked his forehead but today she was feeling generous and only chuckled in response, leaning in, pressing a quick and small peck on his lips that made his lips curl up.

The two spoke softly and happily with one another for the rest of the day, eating food and walking around, exploring the land. All in all, it was quite the peaceful day.

Chapter End~

For the next lemon, do you guys have any suggestions of what you might want me to add?

SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THE STORY AHHHH

I LOVE YOU ALL TYSM FOR STAYING WITH ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 20
Y/N was only 11 years old when she was saved by Laxus and ended up joining Fairy Tail. She was nothing but timid and shy that he couldn't help but pr...
62.3K 1.5K 24
Umiko was abandoned at the Konoha gates by her father to keep her safe, all she had was a scroll and a shark necklace with her name on it, brought to...
111K 3.5K 30
She's born to be my lover. On the outside Adrien was a gentle, loving guy. Kind to his peers and patience to his fans, a perfect man to any girl but...
37.6K 1.9K 78
This story is about a regular girl who's life gets turned around when she meets a mafia boss one day