What is perfect?

By BelenDuarte365

BOOK ONE OF WHAT IS PERFECT? SERIES. "He's a hero student and I'm a villain. We're enemies only he doesn't k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 8

7.7K 339 1.1K
By BelenDuarte365

"It's time, class rep. Let's begin," Yaoyorozu said.

Yaoyorozu and Midoriya were at the front of the class. Midoriya looked like a nervous wreck. Y/N watched as Midoriya stumbled over his words. She had her head on her hand as she clicked her pen, waiting for this to end. 

"Um. Okay, so we need to figure out who the other officers will be. But first, there's something I wanna say," Midoriya said as he looked at the ground.

He looked up and his eyes scanned the classroom. His eyes met with a pair of e/c ones. Y/N motioned for him to take deep breaths and he listened.

He took a deep breath before he said, "I've thought a lot about this. And I think Tenya Iida should be our class rep! He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class." 

He wore a bright smile as he looked around the class.

"Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good," Kirishima said.

"This is a waste of time, I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up," Aizawa said as he sat up in his sleeping bag scaring Midoriya.

Y/N saw Midoriya yelp and snickered. She covered her mouth and tried not to laugh any louder.

Midoriya saw her struggling to keep quiet and smiled at her.

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job, then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep," Iida said as he stood up and raised his hand.

"We just need a simple yes or no, not a speech," Y/N mumbled. 

Midoriya went back to his seat and sat down. His heart was still beating pretty fast and Y/N's hearing quickly picked up on it. She tapped his shoulder. When Midoriya turned to face her, Y/N picked up his hand and began to trail her finger down and around his palm then gently close his fist. When she let go she noticed his heart beat slowed down and went back to normal.

"Your heart was beating too fast again and it was getting annoying," Y/N said as she turned to face the board.

"You sure you didn't just want to hold my hand again," Midoriya asked with a smirk.

Y/N turned to face him and leaned her head on her hand. She looked him up and down and smirked.

"At least what I wanna touch is your hand, unlike you," Y/N teased and turned back to the board.

Midoriya's face flushed crimson as he put his head on his desk remembering what happened earlier. Y/N laughed at his reaction. 

"What happened? Cat got your tongue?" Y/N teased.

Midoriya lifted and turned his head to face her again and said, "I said I was sorry!" 

"I couldn't hear you over how fast your heart was beating," Y/N said as she leaned close to him.

Midoriya looked at her with wide eyes and a flustered expression.

"Do I make you nervous, Midoriya?" Y/N asked in an alluring tone as she pulled him in by his tie.

"When you do this kind of stuff, who wouldn't be?" He said.

Y/N let go of his tie and moved back to her seat. She snickered and faced the board again. Midoriya re-adjusted his tie and composed himself. 

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you," Aizawa said.

"Sir, what kind of training is this?" Sero asked.

"Rescue," Aizawa said and began to explain the training and the objectives.

"What you wear to this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes but keep in mind you used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready," Aizawa said before he left the class.

Y/N quickly took her phone out and texted Shigiraki, "Leaving now." She looked around to make sure no one saw and put the phone away. She grabbed her costume and began walking to get ready.

Y/N was fidgeting with her tail as she waited for the class to begin boarding the bus. She was lost in thought as she fidgited with the end of her tail when she felt a hand near her ass, breaking her train of thought. She slowly let go of her tail and it began to trail to Mineta's face. As it was trailing down his face she turned around to face him. Mineta was met with a meanacing and icy glare.

"Touch me like that again and you won't have hands," Y/N threatened.

Mineta stood still out of fear as he was stared down on by Y/N. 

"Y-Y/N, we're boarding," Midoriya said as he pulled her away from Mineta. 

Y/N began walking with Midoriya and entered the bus. Midoriya sat down followed by Y/N who sat next to him. 

"The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy," Iida said as he sulked in his seat.

Y/N looked at him with her brows and nose scunched. 

"Iida, you really need to chill," Ururaka said.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, there's something I wanna say.. about you, actually," Tsu said.

"About me? What is it, Asui?" Midoriya said nervously.

"I told you to call me Tsu," Tsu said.

Y/N rolled her eyes and leaned her head on the pole next to her as she began to doze off. 

"That power of yours, isn't a lot like All Might's," Tsu asked.

Y/N's ear perked up as she began to listen into the conversation. She already heard about Midoriya being All Might's successor from All Might but it would help her to see his perspective and how he speaks about it.

"What? Really? You think so, huh?" Midoriya said frantically.

Y/N heard his heart beat quicken and groaned. She leaned in close to his ear and put her hand over his heart.

"You need to calm down, Midoriya," She whispered into his ear.

Midoriya stiffened and his face flushed. Y/N snickered as she laid her head back and closed her eyes. 

"Whoa! What did she say, Midoriya?" Kirishima asked.

"Uh. Um, nothing!" Midoriya said.

"Doesn't seem like nothing. Anyways, Tsu, you're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself," Kirishima said.

"We're almost there. Start preparing yourselves," Aizawa said as he turned to the class.

"Is Y/N asleep?" Mina asked.

Midoriya turned his head and looked at Y/N. Her peaceful figure was leaning on the pole with her head facing down. Her ears were down and her mouth was slightly open.

"Yeah," Midoriya said as he admired her sleeping figure.

"She looks so peaceful," Kirishima said.

"Like a kitten!" Mina exclaimed.

"Speaking of, do you think Y/N purrs?" Mineta asked.

Everyone turned to him in confusion. 

"What? Her quirk is practically human cat, so she's gotta be able to," Mineta defended.

"Let's find out," Kaminari said.

"I don't think you should," Momo said.

"Midoriya! Scratch behind her ears!" Mineta said.

"What? No! I can't, she's asleep," Midoriya said nervously.

"Come on! We've gotta know!" Kaminari begged.

"No, she's sleeping," Midoriya said.

"Fine, I'll do it," Mineta said as he stood up.

"Mineta, the bus is still moving," Ururaka said.

"I've gotta know, does... she... purr?" Mineta said as he slowly reached his hand towards Y/N's ears.

Y/N's ears perked up and she opened her eyes. She stared right into Mineta's and growled.

"I told you. The next time you touched me, you wouldn't have hands," Y/N said in a low and angry tone.

She was about to stand up and lunge at Mineta but Midoriya grabbed her waist and pulled her back down.

"What are you- let me go-" She said but Midoriya began to scratch behind her ears.

Her ears relaxed and she closed her eyes. Y/N then began to purr but quickly covered her mouth. 

"Did you just-" Midoriya asked but Y/N punched his arm.

"Why did you do that!?" Y/N asked.

"You were about to kill Mineta!" Midoriya said.

"Y/N PURRS!" Mina yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Y/N yelled as she covered her face in pure embarrassment.

Midoriya smirked and leaned in close.

"I thought it was pretty cute," Midoriya whispered into Y/N's ear.

Y/N's face flushed red. She turned to face Midoriya and glared at him.

"You.. you-" Y/N stuttered trying to think of something to say but was at a lose for words.

Midoriya snickered and said, "What? Cat's got your tongue?" 

Y/N's eyes widened as she turned away and burried her face in her hands.

"Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around," Aizawa said to the class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 229 43
Izuku Midoriya never got the chance to save Bakugo from the sludge villain and impress All Might. With his dream crushed, Izuku becomes bitter and an...
1K 21 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
1M 36.9K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
4.2K 115 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...