Little Morgan Gallagher

By Strawberries0312

Morgan Gallagher was the middle daughter of seven kids. Born to an alcoholic junkie father and a mother who r... More

Introduction
1-Mouse
2-Living up to your name
3-Deadman walking
4-Champagne?
5-Karate kid
6-I have it now, thats all that matters
7-You fucked a Milkovich?
8-Franks the good one
9-Moms are douchebags
10- You three geniuses
11- Something remotely selfish
12-Some 'Stan somewhere
13- Hey Milkovich
14- Sergeant Slaughter
15- Would you have my sleep with the kid?
16-Is the kid your son or your brother
17- Devils womb and heart
18-Came in from the back
19- A warm mouth
20-Morgan, my little mouse
21- Fun Razor
22- Happy thanksgiving
23- Jimmy-Steve
24-New champion
25- Youll know it when you see it
26- Angie Zahgo
27- What did you call me?
29- Geriatric viagroid
30- Dungeons and Dragons
31- Fuck you is what you were invited to
32- Gallagher Whore
33- Thank you Fiona
34- You wanna feel like a man?
35- Fuck someone new
36- Commie skank
37- I'll miss you
38- He's your puppy
39- My oldest daughter
40- Coke
41- Help your fucking family
42- We cant just leave her
43- You bastard I missed you
44- Molest someone your own age
45- You're a piece of shit
46- Together
47- Pulling a Frank
48- California forest fire
49- Guess what we've been doing daddy
50- Empty
51- Summer
52- Look away pastor
53-Wont be long seeing me again
54- Suitcases
55- Psych ward or an E.R.
56- Gabriels demons
57- Loony bin
58- Secret
59- Bipolars and psychopaths
60- Fourth times a charm
61- Juvie
62- Piece of south side trash
63- US marshalls
64- Hurricane Monica
65- Your condition
66- Pablo Escobar returns
67- My baby sister
68- Hello little Gallagher
69- Evicted
70- Gender Reveal
71- Last chance
72- Kick
73- Partners in crime
74- Room 218
75- Bad pull-out game
76- Baby Gallagher-Milkovich
77- Parenthood
78- Best of us
79- For better or for worse
80- Lake Michigan
81- Cheating piece of shit
82- Letting it slip
83- Shitfaced
84- Weight lifted
86- Amber alert
87- Therapy shit
88- Chief
*Important*
89- Silicone dicks

28- Screwing Jimmys dad

11.9K 259 39
By Strawberries0312

Me and Ian were helping Lip get the van back up and running so they could go rescue Mandys half sister. Her mom died and if no one came to get her, she'd be put into foster care.

      "You're visiting a Milkovich sister nobody's ever heard of in Milwaukee?" Ian asked as we pulled the cover off the van. "Correct," Lip said nodding.

      "And you're gonna do what?" Ian asked. "We are going to evaluate her well-being and if need be, rescue her," Lip explained.

      "You mean kidnap," I smiled, following my two older brothers to the other side of the van. "No, provide transport to a safer haven," Lip corrected.

"Kidnap"

"Rescue!"

"Bad idea," Ian butted in. "Look, a kids in trouble, we're gonna help."

"Crossing state lines to bring a minor back to the Milkovich house of horrors seems more like abuse," I said, hopping into the van and sitting on the passenger seat while Lip took the drivers.

"Look her mother's dead, she's home alone and she's scared," Lip said as I pulled my knees into my chest.

"Welcome to the predictable consequences of using crystal meth," I argued as Lip turned the key in the ignition. The engine spluttered and struggled to start.

"Have you ever driven this thing more than four consecutive miles?" Ian asked. Lip smiled as it started, starting to drive.

***

      Later that night, I was in the kitchen with Fiona and Steve when we heard the front door open. Lip, followed by what I assumed was Mandys half sister and Mandy.

      "Where have you been?" Fiona asked. "Milwaukee," Lip answered. "Love Milwaukee, breweries," Jimmy said.

     "Hey Fiona, hey Morgy," Mandy said smiling as she came into the kitchen. "Hey Milkovich," I said smiling at her, then glaring at Fiona for ignoring her.

     "Fiona, Morgan, this is Molly, Mandys sister," Lip introduced us. "You have a sister?" Fiona asked.

Mandy nodded reluctantly, "I do. Hey, Molly, bathroom."

Debbie and Ian came through the back door. "Guys I'm up to 75 seconds!" She exclaimed. "Doing what Debs?" I wondered.

"Prepping to be drowned in the city pool," Ian answered.

"Oh cool.. Debs this is Molly, Mandys sister can you show her the bathroom?" Lip asked.

"You have a sister?" Debbie asked Mandy as the three of them headed upstairs. "Milwaukee?" Fiona asked after the three were out of earshot.

"Look, her mother OD'd and she called Mandy," Lip explained. "Uh-huh so why are you involved?"

"He's captain Chivalry now," Ian answered. Lip sighed, "Look she's a little girl that needs shelter while we figure out the next step. Can she just stay here for a bit?"

"We're kind of full up," Fiona said. "Not with Carl in camp we're not."

"Why don't you take her to her dads house?" Jimmy asked. I stood up from the table to stand beside Lip, "We're not taking her to her fathers house because her father likes to molest his daughters," I told him.

"Shoulda led with that," Jimmy said. Fiona sighed, "you don't need to be playing house with Mandy Milkovich."

"Mandys my best friend Fi," I butted in. "Yes or no?" Lip asked again.

Fiona paused, "She can stay until Carl gets back but doing shit like this signals something to a girl like Mandy.. what signals are you sending?"

***

Lip ended up sleeping in our room that night since Molly was bunking with Mandy in his bed, so I was forced back to the bottom bunk.

     In the middle of the night, I was suddenly jumped awake by the sound of Lip yelling.

The lights were suddenly turned on and I sat up abruptly, squinting to see a naked Ned lying confused on our floor. "What the fuck?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes, trying to open them fully.

"I- I was looking for the shower," he stuttered. "Who the fuck are you!" Lip yelled.

Ian jumped up beside Lip, "it's Jimmy's dad!" He obviously remembered him from the dinner we had. I stayed in bed, fuck fuck fuck why was he in here.

     "What's going on!" Fiona yelled coming into the room. "Whoa dad where are your clothes!" Jimmy yelled.

      "I was gonna take a shower and I came into the wrong room," he slurred. Shit he was fucking drunk.

"Then you hopped in bed with me with a full chub!" Lip shouted. "What?" Fiona, Jimmy and Ian said at once.

"Jimmy's dad just tried to go balls deep on me!"

"No-no I didn't!"

      "Cover up!," Jimmy said, covering his dad with a blanket. I sat and watched scene unfold, knowing I was about to be in deep shit.

     "Are you sure?" Fiona asked Lip. "When you feel a full chub poking you in the back the meaning is pretty clear," Lip snapped.

     "Ned was looking for me," I confessed, looking down. My three older siblings swung their head to look at me. "What!" Fiona yelled. I was so dead that I wasn't even sixteen for another month and I was fucking a guy that was like fifty, and especially Jimmy's fucking dad.

     "What do you mean he was looking for you!" Ian snapped as I saw the anger in the three of their faces. "I met him at a club. We've been.. hooking up for a while," I admitted.

     "Are you serious Morgan! You've been screwing Jimmy's dad!" Fiona scolded. "I didn't know it was Jimmy's dad at the time," I said, getting up from my bed to stand in front of the three of them.

     "That barely matters Morg your fifteen! You can't be with a guy that fucking age!" Lip shouted. "I'm sorry!" I shouted back, "I didn't fucking know!"

     My older brothers looked at each other and Fiona sighed. "You are NOT, going near him again, he won't be staying in this house where he could be fucking my baby sister! He's leaving right fucking now!" Fiona snapped before storming out.

     Then I was left with my two big brothers glaring at me. "Damn right he's not staying here, I could kill him," Lip said. "Get back into bed," Ian said still glaring at me.

***

     I woke up the next morning to see Mandys crotch in my face. "The fuck?" I muttered.

     "What time is it?" I heard Lip ask from the top bunk. "Sex-o-clock," she said. Fucks sake. I pulled my blankets over my head.

     "Quick before Carl gets back."

     "I'm sleeping," Ian groaned from his bed. They ignored us and carried on talking loudly. I looked to Ian and rolled my eyes as we both got up.

"Other people exist maybe," I snapped, following Ian out of the room.

***

"Morgan! Lip! Ian! Come down here for a sec!" Fiona called from downstairs. Me and my brothers went downstairs followed by Mandy.

    "Okay listen up Gallaghers.. and Milkoviches," she said pouring coffee, "They're digging up the sewer main in a few days and shutting the water off. So we need to do laundry and dishes before hand."

     "What about toilets?" Jimmy asked. "I guess we won't flush that day," Fiona said.

     "We could fill up buckets," Lip suggested. Debbie scrunched her face in disgust. Mandy sat down in front of Lip and started feeding him toast. "He crippled or something?" Fiona said sarcastically. She really had a problem with Mandy.

     "Can you shut up and leave her the fuck alone Fi," I told her. "Well she's just so helpful Mouse, must be nice having a spouse."

     "Wait their digging up the lawn?" Debbie asked Fiona.

     "Yeah why?"

     "What about aunt Ginger?"

     Fionas face dropped. "Shit." Aunt Ginger was still buried somewhere outside in our lawn.

She dashed outside along with Debbie which left just me, Carl and Jimmy in the kitchen. I was sipping coffee when I noticed Steve staring at my ass as I stood at the counter.

"You're not trying to look at my ass are you?" I asked. "No no I'm not even thinking about your ass, being clapped by my dad," he said, putting a hand over his face at the thought.

"Good then don't."

Fiona, Ian and Lip got protective in the chapter and I live for it🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 718 17
(Completed 3-28-18) Paige was in and out of foster systems and juvie since she was thirteen. She had a family in New York who was abusive and didn't...
5.2K 145 12
- What if ๐˜ฟelilah can never break the revolving cycle? หกโฑแต– แตแตƒหกหกแตƒแตสฐแต‰สณ ๐˜ฟelilah ๐™ˆitchell was bound to be m...
30.4K 316 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...
117K 1.4K 37
๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป. the fate of a fucked up gallagher falling for a fucked u...