𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲

By ILOVECONNI3

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮." EREN X BLACK READER Start... More

Introduction! ✰
1 ✰
3 ✰
4 ✰
5 ✰
6 ✰
7 ✰
8 ✰
9 ✰
10 ✰

2 ✰

3K 97 1K
By ILOVECONNI3

SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA

3:36 pm

"Damn! Everybody and they momma at the beach today?" Alex said looking out the window for a parking spot.

You patted Alex's chest with your backhand repeatedly. "Hold on I think I see one! Wait never mind." Alex sucked his teeth then sighed. "I see one." He pulled into the the parking spot.

"Janelle help me get the stuff out the car." You said while opening the car door.

"Okay."

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

3:47 pm

After fighting a family for a spot on the beach, fighting some nasty birds off, and making sure the sun wasn't exactly on your face you guys finally were settled in on the beach.

SAGE'S SWIMSUIT
Armin had swim trunks the same color as Sage's #cuteshit #imlonley

JANELLE'S SWIMSUIT

(A/n: yes Janelle is wearing crocs with it🙄)

YOUR SWIMSUIT

(A/N: yes I saved these off of Shein🤨)

"Armin where are they at?" You asked shading your eyes with your hand.

"Hold on I'm calling them right now." Armin pulled out his phone to call one his friends.

"Hello?"

"Yoo!"

"Where are you?"

"What do you mean 'where are you?' we're already at the beach. Where are you?"

"We're at the beach."

"I don't see you."

"Duh! We're on the other side of the beach, stupid."

"Well excuse me! I don't have the best sight."

"Just come on this side already."

"Okay okay okay! Calm down." Armin's friend hung up.

Armin sighed.

"You good blondie?" Sage put her arm on his shoulder for reassurance. "You seem a little stressed.."

"Yeah I'm good. My friend, Connie, definitely be get on my nerves." Armin rubbed his temples.

"Don't worry I feel the same way about Janelle,"

"Girl fuck you!" Janelle flipped her off.

Suddenly a group of four were walking towards you. Most of them were really tall. One of them was holding a speaker that looked like a box on his shoulder, blasting Hellcat & Trackhawks by Lil Durk. Another person of the four was holding many water guns.

"Is that them over there?" You pointed to the group.

"Yes." Armin walked towards his crowd of friends.

"ARRMINNNN!!" The crowd said simultaneously while spraying him with water guns and hugging him.

You, Sage, and Janelle were standing and looking at Armin get greeted by his friends.

"Hold on." Janelle tilted her head to get a better look at someone.

"Aren't they fine?" you added to Janelle's statement. "Where Alex go?"

"He's over there," Janelle pointed. Alex was talking to one of girls. She was slim, stood at about 5'9, her hair was short and an almost coal color.

"I mean shit. I don't blame him, she's fine as hell."

Seconds later the crowd slowly walks towards you three. All the excitement from earlier grew to nervousness. You were meeting people from New York so they'd have a different perspective on you four. Multiple thoughts ran through your head.

"Y/n!" Janelle slapped your head causing you to break out of your thoughts. "They're talking to us."

"So yeah these are the people I kinda live with. This is my girlfriend, Sage." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "This is Janelle, Y/n, and Alex." He pointed to Alex standing next to the black-haired girl.

"YURRRR!! I'm Connie! And y'all are extremely fine as fuck, even you Alex." He fist pumped Alex. "Here's a little bit about me; I'm a college athlete, I'm a photographer, and probably like one of the sexiest niggas here,"

(A/n: before y'all say ANYTHING, Connie is definitely black in my story😒)

"That's a damn lie." One of guys mumbled from the group of six. He was a very attractive figure, he stood at exactly 6'2, he had mullet with shaved sides, he had a stubble beard.

"Man stop playing me Jean," Connie side eyed Jean.

"Jean you gonna leave Connie alone, I'ma get London on you." A girl with brown hair backed Connie up as she put her straw in her juice box.

"Thank you twin." Connie rolled his eyes.

"Who's that?" Janelle asked, looking around if she's here.

"She's my girlfriend." Jean smiled a little as he answered.

"He's scared of her" Connie laughed. "She be beating his a-"

"Damn Connie she asked me." Jean pushed Connie with his left hand.

"Where she at though?"

"Her and Eren are at the store because we forgot to get beach towels. They'll be here in a couple of minutes though."

"Alright can we get in the water now?" Connie sighed.

"No one said you couldn't," the black haired girl spoke.

"Okay, thelastoneinthewaterhasapisskink!!" Connie chanted.

"This nigga on that weird shit." Alex stated.

"Connie what the hell man?" Jean raced next beside him.

"A what?!" Armin questioned.

"Don't worry about that! Go!" Sage grabbed his wrist and ran.

4:03 pm ✰

"This water feels good," taking steps in the water while looking at the black-haired girl. "Also we didn't get you and the girl with brown hair's names."

"Oh, well I'm Mikasa and her over there," she pointed to the girl, "that's Sasha."

"Your name is really pretty, and you're stunning by the way!"

"Thank you so much!" She smiled. Cleary your compliment made her day #realnigga. "I think you are definitely breathtaking!"

"Ou girl, what you tryna get into?" You playfully asked. Mikasa laughed at your question.

Before she could get another word out - "Y/N!"
You turned to see it was Janelle walking up then pulled on your arm.

"Janelle!" You dragged her name. "As you can see me and Mikasa were clearly flirting, you just ruined something that could've been beautiful." You then sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Girl bye. Anyways. Connie seems really familiar to me,"

"How come?"

"I don't know. On Instagram, this one guy was talkin' to me, who was kinda just like Connie. He told me that he's a photographer, and on a college basketball team too."

"How long have y'all been talking?"

"Like a month or two?"

"Well how about you go ask him?"

"Okay okay, I will."

OVER TO JANELLE

"Aye Connie!" Janelle walked towards the more less shallow end on the ocean.

"Yeah, wassup?" He pushed Jean in the water then walked over to Janelle.

"Damn." Janelle looked over at Jean looking like he was drowning. "Anyways, what's your Instagram?"

"It's she love, love with a U, Connie, but the three replaces the E. Yours?"

Janelle automatically gasped and covered her mouth in shock.

(A/n: "sheluvconni3")

"It's Janelle with two As, two Ns, and five Es."

(A/n: "jaanneelleee")
Connie's reaction was the same as Janelle's but he didn't cover his mouth like Janelle did. "Bro I knew it was you, I just didn't want to assume."

"Oh my god, same! I was just talking to Y/n talkin' about how you look and seem really familiar."

Connie laughed. "I do know one thing tho,"

"What?"

"You look bomb in person. Like look at you," Connie praised her as he examined Janelle's body. "Fine as hell."

"Well thank you," Janelle laughed. "I didn't know we're the same height."

"I'm taller though."

"By like an inch or two."

Connie opened his arms out and wrapped them around Janelle, she did the same. A connection definitely increased between Janelle and Connie.

BACK TO YOU

"Aye! Aye Armin!!" A disembodied male holler came from the land part of the beach. Everyone turned their heads to look at the two people walking on the sand.

"Is that Eren and London?" Sage turned to Armin. He nodded his head yes in response then began walking towards the shore. You all followed behind him at different times.

"Bro when did they get water guns?" Eren asked.

London sighed. "They get water guns but forget beach towels? Mad shitty. I should've stayed home." London rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't you?"

"Because Jean would've cried if I didn't go..plus I would've been bored and miss out on on the fun-"

"About time you two came," Armin sarcastically joked. Eren dapped Armin then leaned in for a hug and patted his back. "It good to see you Eren!"

"Same here!"

"Why'd y'all get water guns instead of towels?" London picked up one of the water guns and aimed it at Jean.

"It was all Connie's idea," Jean pointed over to Connie.

"Bruh, whatever."

"Anyways," Armin digressed. "Are you guys gonna introduce yourselves?"

"Oh wait yeah," London answered. "So if you didn't know I'm London, crazy thing is I grew in London, New York. Obviously I date that muthafucka Jean, but I love him and we've been together for like two, three years?" She looked at Jean for the answer.

"We've been together for two years almost three."

"Yeah what he said. I also own a club down in New York. I think that's all you need to know about me,"

You took a better glance at London. Her reddish nude colored swim suit fit her brown skin well. She was about your height, maybe taller. Her shoulder length locs were pulled back into a ponytail, making it easier to wear the black visor hat.

"And why didn't y'all tell me it was supposed to be hot as hell here?"

"Girl this is normal weather," Janelle stated.

"The fuck? eighty-four degrees is normal for y'all?!"

"Pretty much yeah."

"So Eren are you gonna speak already? I can't carry everything." London punched Eren.

"Man whatever." Eren rolled his eyes. "Seriously isn't much to know about me, I model. That's all."

You couldn't tell if Eren was really this ordinary. Did he really not want to be here today?

"He also has really bad anger issues." Connie bantered.

"Connie shut the fuck up, you look like Aang," Eren clapped back. "

"Y'all need to leave An...I mean Connie alone, he's harmless." Janelle sighed.

"Can we get back in the water? I don't wanna stand around in this heat again."

"Again. Nobody said you couldn't go." Sasha counterclaimed.

"Yeah I think i'ma just sit this one out for a sec," Mikasa fixed her third piece skirt to her bathing suit. "I wanna actually enjoy the heat here." She plopped down in the beach chair.

"I mean I live in the heat but" Alex sat in the beach chair next to Mikasa.

You could already tell Alex was developing a lil crushy crush for Mikasa. But hey you can't blame him, she seriously is really fine.

"Lastoneinthewaterdefhasafootfetish" Connie called out. He sprinted into the ocean water.

"Not this again, Sage hop on my back."

"Wait what's wrong with a foot fetish?"

"Now Jean.." London looked at her boyfriend in disgust.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Meanwhile, everyone , including you, was enjoying their time at the beach. You got to know everyone a little bit better besides Eren.
Right now Eren doesn't seem like the type to just randomly open up to you, but you did just meet him like 30 minutes ago.

"Y/n!" Sage hollered. "Come over here!"

"No!"

Sage sucked her teeth and sighed. "Why not?"

"Because over there is a little too deep for my liking, y'all definitely smoking something odd." You responded.

"Girl the water is fine, you're not gonna drown,"

"Whatever you say. If I drown and die..it's all gonna be because of yo ass Sage."

"Girl bye."

You walked closer to the side of the ocean everyone else was at. As you felt the water get deeper you began to feel anxious, having second thoughts. Yolo!

Sage laughed. "I know you're not scared Y/n,"

"I'm not. Girl anything could just pop out and eat us."

"I don't think we're that deep in the ocean Y/n, you'll be fine." Janelle reassured you.

"Whatever..."

"Here comes a wave!" Connie announced. You looked out for the wave to see it was near. "Everybody jump!"

Bro if this wave knocks me out and kills me im haunting every nigga here. You thought to yourself.

The wave arrived and everyone jumped but you causing you to get knocked over by the water. Luckily the water moved you towards the shore some.

I knew I should've sat down with Mikasa and Alex, these mofos tryna kill me.

Trying to get up you accidentally bumped into Eren. "My bad, I'm sorry."

Eren held his hand out for you to grab. "It's fine. We all get knocked down sometimes," he chuckled. White man quote.

"Yea I guess so." You agreed with a laugh. You reached for his hand then pulled yourself up with some of his help.

"You good?" Eren looked down at you, holding your hand still.

"Yea. I think I got scratched by a rock or shell," you looked up finally. "I'm sure that's what it was."

Since you were actually close to Eren you had a way better look at him, and boy was this man attractive. Like damn bae why are my panties dropping? attractive. Like who is this nigga and why he ain't in my drawls yet? fine.

You looked down at his stomach. Other than his defined abs you spotted a tattoo on his chest. "Freedom." In a bodoni slanted font. Near his rib cage there was a flying birds tattoo placed there.

(A/n: here's a ref photo of what I mean)

He stood at 6'2, same as Jean but a little shorter. His hair seemed mid-length, you couldn't really tell because it was pulled back in a man bun.

And his eyes. Wow, they're so pretty. It wasn't just the eye color that made them pretty...well it was but the shape. I don't know, they're just so pretty and nice to look at. Like you could just stare at them all day. Even his bags made him attractive. You thought yourself.

"Yeah I'm glad you're okay. I didn't want to meet someone and have them die the same day I met em."

"You have pretty eyes." You blurted out.

"I don't get that a lot. Thank you."

"But don't you model?" You let go of his hand.

"Yeah but people really don't point out stuff like that, you know?" He rubbed his next and turned away. "People mainly talk about my body or stuff like that."

"Yeah I get it. Do you wanna sit down or something? I think I'm done being the water."

"Yeah I guess." You trailed after Eren to the beach chairs near Mikasa and Alex.

"Hey Mikasa!" You waved at her. "Where Alex at?"

"He went to get ice cream,"

"And he didn't tell us? Wack as hell." You rolled your eyes then walked to where Eren was sitting. Luckily it cooled down some and there was an umbrella to cover over you both.

"Have you ever been in a relationship before?" You asked before you plopped down in the seat.

"Yes but no? It's hard to explain to be honest. It's like most of the girls I've interacted with only liked me because of my looks and how good I am "in the bed". So stopped doing relationships. But what about you?"

"I'm currently in a relationship right now," you smiled some.

"How's it going?"

"Well...?"

"Well?"

"I'ma be honest with you. It's not going great," you looked down. "It's funny cause he was supposed to be here." You rolled your eyes.

"Where he at?" Eren leaned back in the chair.

"Somewhere out of state." You picked up your phone and started scrolling on social media.

"How long have y'all been dating?"

"A year and some months."

"Has he ever cheated on you?" Eren faced you.

You went silent and hesitated to answer. "Yeah...it was a couple of times." You rubbed your arm up and down.

"Wack." He leaned his head back, his Adam's apple was poking out.

"Yeah."

"What the fuck are y'all doing?" Alex interrupted you and Eren's chat.

You looked up to see who asked that, it was Alex. He had the ice creams Mikasa was talking about. He ain't even get me one. You rolled your eyes.

"We're talking like civilized people. Problem?"

"When are we going home?"

"Stop acting like a baby nigga. You literally have a car, go home yourself."

"Man this shut the fuck up, that's why yo forehead big as fuck now." Alex walked off.

"I can't stand his ass," you mumbled under your breath.

While time passes by everyone was doing their own thing. Janelle went on a walk to show London, Connie, Eren, and Jean some of Santa Monica beach.

Mikasa and Alex stayed at the beach and walked along the shore, still talking. They clicked on kinda quick so who knows how their bond will end up as.

Then there was you, over here about to cry because you got into another argument with Floch. Armin and Sage saw you down so they took you with them to get ice cream. All of you guys were gonna meet up at 8.

Even though these were your closest friends you still fell left out, like a third wheel. This was supposed to be you and your boyfriend but "noooo I got a business trip, you've been places without me before, calm down" man fuck that.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 30 9
connie springer x bk! fem! reader
37K 1.3K 39
x black fem reader
20.9K 657 18
You transfer to a new school and capture the attention of Eren Yeager. However, his childhood friend Mikasa gets in the way... Eren Yeager X Black Y...
11.3K 325 8
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐗 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞�...