MINE

By Wx2144

"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall... More

Chapter one: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: The Unlucky One
Chapter 3: His Remorse
Chapter 5: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 6: Death is peaceful. Life is harder.
Chapter 7: Beach day out...
Chapter 8: Im not good enough for you am i?
Chapter 9: Do you like me better now?
Chapter 10: Ibiza Baby...
Chapter 11: Prisoner...
Chapter 12: It's Never Happy Ever After...
Chapter 13: Stone Cold
Chapter 14: Who are you?
Chapter 15: The Return Home
Chapter 16: The Ball
Chapter 17: Anything For Him...
Chapter 18: Possibilities...
Chapter 19: Unexpected...
Chapter 20: Loss...๏ฟผ
Chapter 21: A New Beginning...
Chapter 22: Falling...
Chapter 23: A Stronger Version...
Chapter 24: War...
Chapter 25: Back To You...
Chapter 26: Old times...
Chapter 27: Just My Luck...
Chapter 28: Assumptioms...
Chapter 29: Back on Holiday...
Chapter 30: Miami...
Chapter 31: Holiday Dreams...
Chapter 32: Baby On Board...
Chapter 33: Happy Again...
Chapter 34: Shock To The System...
Chapter 35: Just Like Family...
Chapter 36: Unknown...
Chapter 37: Her Fault...
Chapter 38: Alone Once Again...
Chapter 39: Moving in...
Chapter 40: Happily Ever After...

Chapter 4: The Mistake

26.4K 425 82
By Wx2144

I woke up to an empty sided bed, feeling confused to where Jeremiah was I slowly got up and decided to find him. Although the digital clock said it was 4:05am I felt wide awake.

I opened the door to silence which I expected as I mean it was early in the morning, the pain was not as strong anymore making me walk faster, did I do something wrong? Did Jeremiah regret kissing me? Was all my brain was processing making my nerves more erratic.

I wondered down the long hallway in darkness until I reached the stairs, quietly walking down the cold marble stairway bare footed until I reached the floor.

As I had been here before I knew where the kitchen was so I thought maybe Jeremiah would be getting something to eat. I hoped.

When I reached the kitchen I glanced around in darkness until my eyes caught someone's figure outside by the pool. I slowly went and opened the door still trying to be quiet as the others were asleep.

"What are you doing here?" Jeremiah said with his back to me "I wondered were you went as I woke up and you were gone" I said stood just behind him. "You should go back to bed, you're probably tired" he said all in one calm tone.

"Did I do something wrong? Did you regret kissing me?" I said agitated "You know it's not all about you and your dream world Maeve!" Jeremiah said making me look to the ground with sadness. "What do you want with me Jeremiah? Why did you kidnap me then!" I said using anger to cover up my sadness.

"Get out of my sight Maeve" he said sounding annoying, but I wasn't having this, I mean he kidnapped me, kissed me and now is telling me to get out of his sight!? "No answer my ques-" "Get out of my sight!" he shouted at the top of his lungs while turning to face me.

I quickly turned running back into the house, holding the tears in, this time though I headed for my room while letting a tear slip.

I ran quicker and quicker hoping no one would leave their rooms to see what was going on. Thankfully no one did, letting me straight into my room and laying down their. By this time the running had made my body start to ache however I let the pain just take over while I cried.

I walked to my bathroom fully clothed, turning the shower to cold, and just letting it wash me over while I sat on the cold tile floor, so the water could cover my tears.

About 10 minutes later the bathroom door opened, though I kept my head on my knees.

"What are you doing? Come here" a soft voice I instantly knew as Hailey's said to me while walking closer to turn the shower off.

She grabbed my arm softly holding me while taking me out of the shower and grabbing the towel. Although me tears were still streaming down I let them as I felt I could trust Hailey.

"Let me guess this has something to do with Jeremiah?" She said although she said it more as a statement. "Men, they just like to push our buttons" Hailey said making me chuckle shortly.

"Come on let's dry your hair and get you changed to sleep as it's half 4 in the morning" Hailey said while grabbing a white oversized T-shirt for me so I could change out of the black shirt that was now soaked.

"Thank you Hailey, I'm probably just going to throw my hair up and go straight to sleep instead as you need to sleep as well you know" I said while taking the shirt and becoming more composed with my emotions.

"You know Grayson is downstairs having a word with Jeremiah, but you know I think you should show Jeremiah what he's missing tomorrow" Hailey said while I looked her through the reflection of the mirror confused.

"What do you mean?" I said sounding intrigued. "Well tomorrow as you'll be joining us now for meals, their is most the men that join as well and don't tell Grayson I said this but most of them are really fit" she said while winking at me which made us both giggle.

"Ah I see you want me to flirt with them while wearing the most slutiest outfit in this closet" I said sarcastically. "Exactly" Hailey said which shocked me as I was only joking.

"Yeah that's not happening" i said seriously. "It definitely is!" Hailey said which I knew she was being serious.

Hailey started to walk to my walk in closet as I slowly followed behind while already in the T-shirt and throwing my hair in a loose bun. "What are you doing?" I said as Hailey started to pull out revealing dresses, tops and skirts. "I'm finding you the perfect outfit for breakfast later" Hailey said while once again winking.

"You know what it's too early in the morning to argue so sure I'll be happy to help" I said while laughing. "Ahah I've got the perfect idea!!" Hailey screamed which made me worried as I've only known her for a short while but when she has an idea it's gonna be insane and not in the good way.

"What is it" I said sounding tired "Grayson was telling me earlier how him and Jeremiah were having and evening meet up with some other gang tonight which means they'll be gone till early morning time as they usually hold it in a club, and so it gives us the perfect time gap to go clubbing!!!" Hailey whisper screamed.

"No no no, that's not happening" "yes it is!" Hailey cut me off saying. "What about the guards around the mansion, they'll see us and their supposed to be watching us, so they will probably get fired!" I said back at Hailey.

"Don't worry! There is a secret back entrance in the mansion that is used if there is an attack and is not guarded as it would make the entrance obvious otherwise" Hailey trying to convince me. "No" I said strongly "Pleaseeee pleaseeee pleaseee" Hailey screamed at me.

"But what happens if you get hurt!" I said sounding concerned. "Don't worry I have done this before we will be fine nothing has happened before!" Hailey replied.

"Uhhhh fine" I said giving in "yayyyyyyy party party party" Hailey screamed. "Right we will give you a kind of revealing outfit for the day just to push Jeremiah a little but for the evening we will change and make sure all the men see you" Hailey said winking.

"Okay let's quickly pick my outfit now and then sleep for a few more hours as it's nearly 5am" I said to Hailey. "Alright, here I've got you this..."
The outfit....

"What is this for the evening?" I said thinking it was a bit revealing. "Oh no babe this is for the day" Hailey said baffling me as I wasn't just going to wear this around the house in front of a bunch of men "listen I know what your thinking but remember this is payback" Hailey said like my words were written on my face.

"You know what your right!" I said smiling. "Okay we'll do the other outfits later today as were both tired and I've only just convinced you to wear this" Hailey said leaving my walk in closet with me following closely behind.

"Okay goodnight" I said waving to Hailey "Night!" Hailey said back.

Jeremiah's POV:

"What the hell was all the commotion about!?" Grayson said to me while walking to stand beside me. "Nothing it's fine go back to sleep" i said as I really didn't want to talk about it.

"Jeremiah I can read you like a book...literally" Grayson said while squinting to look at my neck. "What?" I said confused "So I assume you and Maeve had a good time" he said "what do you mean?" I said agitated.

"The hickey on your neck" Grayson said while chuckling. "We didn't do anything" I said patting down my neck to see the hickey. "What? Shit that's the first time I've known you to hold back" Grayson said annoying me "Shut up Grayson and go to bed"

"No but really what did happen" Grayson said turning to face me. "We can't be close" I said shortly. "I have many people who would love to kill the ones close to me and by having Maeve right next to me she'll be dead before I can even blink" I said still not facing Grayson.

"You think I don't know this, the minute I saw Hailey I knew I would be putting her in danger and now look at her she's going to marry me and have our child. Although I tried hard to ignore her I'm happy I didn't, I kept her safe and I'm the happiest I've ever been" Grayson said while I slowly turned to him. I was always envious of the love they shared and wanted the same for me especially when I heard they were having a baby.

"I can't say I relate to everything that your going through as I'm not the leader of the Mafia, however I do know you shouldn't let a good one go." Grayson said to me again. I understood where he was coming from however I didn't know if I was ready to risk Maeve all to be selfish....

"I can't" is all I managed to get out before my head lowered. "I understand but think about it, don't shut her out otherwise it won't be your choice whether you want to stay with her or not..." Grayson replied leaving me back to my thoughts once again.

I regretted all the times I hurt Maeve, although I've only known her for a few days I feel a way I've never felt for any other Woman. But I'm not ready to share how I feel or to make her mine. Not yet....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
469K 13.7K 33
"Wait!" I called out to the dark shadow figure that was leaving without turning back. "Please," my voice wavered as I eyed the bleeding body that lai...
445K 8K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
2M 62.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...