Win or lose /Bangchan

By Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

40

5.5K 151 372
By Hobi_of_mine

Jieun woke up after the dream she had.She didn't open her eyes and only listened to her surroundings.

She could hear two people quietly talking and the engine hum.
Her throat felt dry so she opened her eyes hoping that one of the members had water.

As she wanted to move,she felt something heavy on her head,soon she realised that Chan was resting his head on hers.

A little smile crept up Jieuns lips,she felt happy that they were finally together but her smile was vanished when she remembered what was expecting them.

Jieun made eye contact with Seungmin who sat across from her,he shoot her a teasing finger heart,the girl just smiled whilst rolling her eyes.

Soon she drifted into deep thoughts about the dream she had.

'What did my parents want to prepare me for exactly?Why did my father thought I was ideal for that?
How did I even live with the fact that my father was killing innocent people?I was way too young to act normal the whole time around my father.Right?'

"What are you thinking about?"
Jieun heard a deep tired voice speak right from beside her and the girl just shrugged.

"Just about the world."
She said with a soft tone and out of nowhere Chan pressed a peck against her forehead,Jieun was flustered by his gesture which resulted a fainting blush on her cheeks.

The girl stretched out her arms while looking to her side checking if her best friend was still alive.

Jeongin was playing some games on his phone as he listened to music.
She let her gaze wander around the room,over the seat-benches were shelf's with any kinds of weapons in it.

Everything in the car looked expensive especially the hacker corner with the two large Computer screens.Jisung was currently sitting there while blasting music through his headphones,tapping his foot to the beat.

"You slept most of the time which is understandable."
Chan spoke beside her as he handed her a water bottle.

"How did you know I was thirsty?"

The leader just smiled as he stared at the girl who gladly took big gulps of the liquid.

"We will arrive in less than twenty minutes!"Jisung exclaimed gaining the attention of the members.

Jieun slid her arms around Chans torso pulling him closer to her.

"Promise me you'll be fine."
She whispered as Chan also wrapped his arms around her.

"I'll be fine just so you won't cry that ugly like last time when I was shot."

"Hey!"Jieun hit him playfully acting offended.

"I'm joking."Bangchan said and wrapped his arms around her waist again snuggling his face into the crock of her neck taking in her scent.

Jieun felt a tap on her shoulder and turned her head to see Jeongin glaring at her.

"You never told me."

"We only started dating today."

"That's not an excuse."Jeongin mumbled disappointedly and Jieun pouted.

"Ahw I'm sorry Innie."
She said while ruffling his hair.

"You know that makes me hate you even more."Jieun let out a laugh as the younger one pouted.

"I told you they're dating."
Seungmin said as he adjusted his glasses.

"That's what I said too."Jihoon who sat beside Seungmin spoke up.

"And guess what I was right."

"He indeed was."

"Everyone is in their position?"
Bangchan spoke through the mic which was connected to the other groups Monsta X,Got7 and Day6.

"Yes."
"Yes."

"Good me and my men will go inside in two minutes when I give you the signal Got7 and Day6 will join."

The leader was voice was clear and confident even when that wasn't what he was feeling.Actually his gut feeling was telling him something will go badly wrong but he couldn't do anything but ignore it.

"I love you and you know that right?"
Chan said as he put some grenades into his pocket.

"Yes."

"You know you're not allowed to go after me or the others, stay in the car, if you want to stay alive."

"Yes."

Chan pulled her into one last hug and gave her a last peck before letting go of her,taking the warmth with him.

All the stray kids members stood in a line outside of the Van waiting for the leaders instructions.

"Everyone come with me the members first,the other men after."

Chan instructed and everyone started jogging towards the house in line behind each other.

The forest was silent and soon Jieun couldn't see anyone of her group anymore as they all disappeared behind the mansion.

But one thing wondered her,outside the mansion were no guards at all.
Everything was empty,it made everything so easy and suspicious.

She started wondering if they knew that straykids would attack them but she tried shacking those thoughts off.

Jieun sat on the seat-bench,she could feel the rush of adrenaline.She was scared of what was coming,at the moment no gunshots could be heard but she knew soon everything fall into chaos.

Some seconds passed with Jieun trying to breath properly as she started panicking more and more slowly.

And then she heard the first gunshot.

She put one hand over her mouth still in shock as the sound replayed in her head over again.The girl wanted to cry but felt numb suddenly.

A moment of silence passed were Jieun just stared at the white wall in front of her when suddenly another gunshot echoed through the woods,and another,and behind that another one.

"Please be okay."Jieun mumbled as she hid her face in her hands.

"Uhm hi."

"Huh."Jieun jolted up to see a girl at the entrance of the Van,she was oddly familiar.

"Seolhee?"

"Yeah it's me.Wow you actually remember me."

Jaemins girlfriend laughed awkwardly as Jieun watched her confused.

"What are you doing here?You know we're practically enemies now."
Jieun said but Seolhee just rolled her eyes as she sat on the seat-bench.

"But we could've been good friends,if we knew each other a little longer."

"True."Jieun and Seolhee really had many interests together and even tho they only met two times they always found something to talk about.

"So and you escaped and let the boys fight."Jieun said as she crossed her arms and Seolhee let out a dry chuckle.

"No actually we knew you guys would come."

"What?!How?!"
Jieuns eyes widened,Seolhee thought they would pop out any second.

"There's something you should know."Seolhee stopped between her sentence,making Jieun impatient.

"Monsta X will backstab stray kids."

"W-what?Shit."Jieun ran one hand through her head frustration building up inside of her.

"Yeah!You shouldn't let them in they'll fight on Nct's side."

"Why are you even telling me this?"

"Because-that's not important!
Listen if Monsta X is gonna go in there then stray kids will be outnumbered!And they'll lose bitterly."

"Aren't you worried about Jaemin."
Jieun asked and Seolhee took a deep breath.

"Of course I am and I wish our groups could live in peace but-shit the time is running out.Stop them!"
Jieun gulped as she made her way towards the exit of the Van.

"Aren't you gonna help me?"

"I can't betray my own gang."
Seolhee spoke and Jieun nodded.

Without looking back Jieun started to run to Monsta X truck where they were supposed to wait but it was too late Jieun saw the eight men already running towards the building.

"Shit!"

She screamed,everything that happened traumatised her already but she knew she saw nothing yet.

Suddenly in the dark Jieun could see a figure leaning out of the window,no more like being pushed outside.

The man let out a scream as his body was flying through the air.
Jieun watched in horror and sprinted towards the front yard where the man fell.

He laid there but didn't move,the girl didn't want to go near him as she didn't even knew, if he was one of straykids men,apart from that it was just a horrible sight to see the man in such an uncomfortable position with broke bones and his neck weirdly turned to the side.He was probably dead.

Suddenly the huge door beside her opened Jieun froze.If it was someone from Nct she f*cked up.

"Jieun?"

"Jihoon?"

"Luckily it's you!"The girl spoke when she noticed a figure in his arms.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Yes,she's fine just passed out,I'll bring her to the car."Jihoon then continued to walk with quick steps and Jieun turned to the door where Jihoon came out.

There was a staircase and grunting and fighting sounds could be heard.
The whole house was dark and it was hard to see where you were going.
Footsteps and screams eachoed through the whole mansion but you could never tell where they actually came from.

She entered and was about to go up
the stairs when suddenly three figures made their way down the stairs but one of them was injured,the other two were dragging him down.

Jieun quickly went back outside and pressed her body against the wall,after some seconds passed the men were at the end of the stairs case and were dragging the injured one outside.

Then Jieun recognised them.

"Jeongin?Felix?!"

Both frozed and turned towards her.

"What are you doing here get back in the car!"Felix shouted but Jieun instead stumbled towards them.

"Who's thi-Chan!?W-What happened?"

"One stab wound in his thigh, one bullet in his chest."

"He isn't dead yet but if we want it to stay like this,we have to bring him to the car and treat him."
Felix spoke as he grabbed Chans shoulders again.

"Monsta X backstabbed you."

"We already got that, I.M was the one who shoot him beside his heart."
Felix was obviously mad.

"Did you tell the others,like to stop this whole attack,you're outnumbered."

"Jihoon was supposed to do that!"

"Well, he took Chaeyoung to the car instead."Jieun said and she could see Felix face getting red of anger, even if it was dark.

"I'm here!"Jihoon sprinted towards them.

"Hurry up idiot, we have too many injured men already."

That was true, Jeongin and Felix were injured themselfs but it wasn't as bad as the leaders,so they helped him.

Jihoon ran pass them and Jeongin and Felix continued to drag Chan towards the Van,Jieun helped them.

"Why can't you just tell the others through the earpiece."Jieuns voice was shaky as she spoke and tears threatened to fall but she tried to hide it.

"Nct hacked into our technology,probably the one in our cars too.Our phones aren't working either."

Jeongin explained and Jieun just hummed in response,after what felt like forever they finally put him into the Van,he layed there lifelessly on the ground.

"Jeongin get the first aid."
Felix shouted and he nodded.

Jieun sat beside the leader holding his hand as suddenly his eyes fluttered open.

"J-Jieun."His voice came out as a little weak whisper and he let out a groan of agony.

"Please stay with me Chan."
Finally she let her tears fall,Bangchan tried to wipe them away but his hand wouldn't move an inch.

"Shit he already lost so much blood and the stab wound is deeper than we thought."Felix desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

"Jieun I love you...pl-please move on from m-me soon."

Jieun just cried harder and one stray tear also left Chans eye.

"Stop talking and no y-you won't leave me."Jieuns grip around his hand was firm and he wanted smile but a grimace came out instead.

"Now you're crying ugly a-again."
Chan said and Jieun looked scolded him.

"How can you make jokes in this kind of situation?Idiot."Jieun felt panic and gripped his hand even tighter.Hot tears streamed down her face, the fear of losing him was too big.

"I lov..."His voice broke and Jieun could see he was fighting to say those words, fighting to stay awake.

"I love you."The unstable and weak voice broke her heart.

"I love you too."Jieun answered quickly and full of adrenaline.She could see a satisfied expression on his face.He looked at
her one last time, before his eyes closed.

Jieun panicked.

"No!No,no!"Completely overwhelmed and helpless Jieun could only feel everything go in slow motion, but she caught herself.

"Everyone in the car!Got7 and Day6 are already leaving!"

Jieun heard Jisung shout at the other members and they again split up in the two cars.

"Driver!Lets go!"Han ordered and the driver nodded.

Jieun looked around, someone was missing.

"Where's Jihoon?"She asked but no one answered,they all just looked away,not making eye contact as she searched for someone who would tell her that he's fine and just entered a different car.

"Where's he!?"Where?!She shouted
but as no one answered she let out a shaky breath and her gaze wandered back to Chan again.
His eyes were closed and his chest wasn't moving.

"No,no,no!I said don't leave me!"
Jieun cried hard on his chest,never in her life did she feel this much desperation.

"I can't feel his pulse."
Seungmin said and Jieuns world crashed down.

"You promised not to leave."
Her voice was muffled the others were in shook themselves.

Here he left her in this cruel world heart broken.Did he really break his promise?

You guys crying???

Lmao

(Word-count=2162)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 475 8
Jeon Y/n's traded off to SKZ in exchange for ownership of her father's failing gang. Years of training and working for him are thrown down the drain...
31.3K 1.2K 33
Secrets are deadly. People say what you don't know can't hurt you but in Jisung's case what they don't know really can hurt them and even kill them. ...
16K 708 19
❝the only person who's allowed to touch you from now on, is none other than me❞ ▣■▣■▣■▣■▣■▣■▣■▣■▣■▣■▣■ Wℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑢...
23.5K 622 14
Y/n just came from Sydney, your hometown, to Seoul to do your dream job, being a staff/stylist for kpop idols, you admire more than anything. But nev...