Vincenzo: I Belong To You

By MissIamKinky

He lived searching for her... She lived in a false romantic fairytale... Will they live happily ever after? ❤... More

Vincenzo: I Belong To You
Passione 1
Passione 2
Passione 3
Passione 4
Passione 5
Passione 6
Passione 7
Passione 8
Passione 10
Passione 11
Passione 12
Passione 13
Passione 14
Passione 15
Passione 16
Passione 17
Passione 18
Passione 19
Passione 20

Passione 9

1.5K 19 0
By MissIamKinky

I've been enjoying my trip here in Rome, Italy even though the last few days it involves a very gorgeous and mysterious man taking me to his castle, although that taking is keeping me safe. It's been a week since I stayed within the Mangietti mansion, of course with Vincenzo Mangietti, the boss, the master of the house. After our not so romantic dinner viewing in front of the beautiful colosseum, true to his words, he was with me the next day and we toured around the city. We went to many amazing places like the Roman Forum, a series of fascinating ruins and arches sitting in the middle of downtown Rome, in Campitelli, not far from the Colosseum. We stroll through Roman arches and see the ruins of ancient temples, shrines and government buildings. Then we went to Pantheon, a great architectural achievement of the ancient world. The beauty of it's Corinthian columns and the sheer size of the dome is appalling. We also went to the Trevi Fountain, the most famous fountain in the world. I admire the structure, design and sculptures that are made of. We tossed some coins and grabbed some delicious gelato at a cafè in the Piazza de Trevi.

It was all so wonderful and magical being with him exploring these places. I really had fun and I think he does too, with all the touching, kissing, teasing as we stroll the streets with our bodyguards of course. Actually, naging close na rin kami ni Marcos and truly said that he likes me for his boss and I am grateful. Enzo on the other hand, never misses to say he loves me everyday and it's so overwhelming in a good way. And I know these feelings are different, it's more powerful and so surreal that I need something to hold on to if I ever crash from the impact of all this... But I did take a risk right? All I have to do is to go along...

"Xin, you listenin'?" para akong nagising nang marinig ang boses ni Julia through our Zoom. I'm facing my laptop since we are having a talk about making a new palette for our brand and also a weekly report of our sales. It's been a week at hindi ko pa rin nasasabi sa kanya that I'm with an enigmatic man. Kinukulit nga siya ni mama kung sino daw ang lalakeng ka-affair ko. Even Matthew is relentless to find out where I am. I mean hindi lang family ko ang apektado kundi pati rin sa kanya. I mean two influential families merging because of our wedding and it didn't happen dahil sa kalokohan ng ex ko. I do hope sinasabon siya ng mga magulang niya. They really like me for him, I was really sweet to her father and his mother sees me as her when she was young kaya magkasundo kami sa lahat ng bagay. Medyo nagtone down naman daw and situation pero maraming speculations ang ganap at ang nangunguna don is who's cheating who. Subukan niya lang talaga akong kantiin at ilalabas ko ang pictures nila ng kabit niya.

"Sorry girl, I was distracted." I answer and she nods her head. "Is my mother still bothering you?"

"Not really... She knows na loyal ako sayo kaya alam niyang wala akong sasabihin. And what's with the affair thing? Si Matthew ang nagloko right?"

"Well, she assumed that I was cheating kaya ako nag-runaway bride. She thinks the worst of me and getting wed to Matthew made her happy."

"Now I really want to see her reaction if you tell her what really happened. Why didn't you tell her in the first place?" I sigh heavily, adjusting my glasses that I wear whenever I'm in front of my laptop.

"I don't want it to escalate further. Besides, it will always be my fault even if he cheated. You know how he charmed my mother."

"Magaling din naman umarte ang mokong na yon. It's like he's really suffering from a heartbreak but I found out that Rebecca is working for him as his assistant. Ang kapal!" natigilan ako sa sinabi niya at parang may konting kumirot sa puso ko. Afterall, we had a relationship that seems so perfect but it was not true at all. After what they put me through, they are still together?! Sobrang kapal talaga nila!

"They are still fucking huh?" she nods her head. I close my eyes as my teeth clench, reigning my hatred in. I want them to suffer the consequences but it seems like they are free now to do what they want now that I'm out of the picture. "I can't believe Becca would do this to me?! Did I rub my bitchiness at her or something?!"

"I talked to her when she resigned from our company. She said she's tired being your shadow. Tired being just my assistant. That taking Matthew from you is her happiest moment. I want to drag her out and throw her away like trash but I didn't want to make a scene. Who would have guessed she has ill feelings for us. I did warn you about her."

"Blame that on my poor, kind heart. Keep her on the reins Julia. She might do something that will hurt us or our brand, I can't let that happen." I sigh heavily and close my eyes. Just thinking about that slut makes my mood all gloomy. Medyo nagi-guilty na rin ako kasi parang iniwan ko si Julia sa ere.

"Don't think about coming back Xin. I can handle this, everything's fine here yeah?" I smile and nod my head. "How's your vacation by the way?"

"It's pretty fun and I'm staying at an amazing place. The last few days I've been touring around and I can't imagine how wonderful this place is." tumingin ako sa screen and napansin kong tulala siya. "Juls, you okay?" nagtataka kong sabi. Para siyang nagising at di makapaniwalang tumingin sakin.

"Xin, why do I see an almost naked man behind you?" I turn my head and I cuss when I see my man only wearing some swimming trunks, his godlike body on display. I cover my laptop camera with my hand and I glare at him. He grins and comes to me kissing my neck gently. "XIN!" my friend shouts.

"You're showing what's mine V." I whisper to him and he chuckles.

"Let's go for a night swim. I'll wait for you in the pool." he gave me a hot scorching kiss and then left me hanging. I shake my head at hinarap ang kaibigan ko na gulat ang mukha.

"So it's true then? That your with a man!" she shrieked and I sigh. "Xin, sino siya? Are you staying with him?"

"I met him here and it's kind of complicated. And yes I'm staying with him." wala akong choice na sagot. Bwisit na lalakeng yon! After I told him that I'll be video calling a friend.

"Oh it will be really so complicated if your mother finds out about this! Oh my god! Hindi ako makapaniwala, may lalake palang katulad niya. Parang lahat ng pinagpantasyahan kong boys taob sa kanya! Wait, did you and him...?" biglang uminit ang mukha ko and I shyly nod my head. I laugh when she screams in glee and gushing over.

"Julia, calm down!" saway ko sa kanya na gumugulong sa kama niya. She stops and giggles. "Loka-loka ka talaga!"

"Good choice my friend." I stuck my tongue at her. "Okay, I'll ask for details next time mukhang may gagawin kayong naughty things."

"Naughty things ka dyan!" my face becomes serious, noticing it, she stops teasing me. "For our launch, I want to move it earlier." natigilan siya. "Preferably, before this month ends. With all that's happening, and Rebecca being part of our plans in our brand, I'm afraid she'll do something. I know this is too much to ask but I need you to do it. The faster, the better. We started the production a few months ago and we have thousands of that product now. Launch it but be discreet, yong tayo lang ang makakaalam. Can you do it?" kalmado siyang tumingin sakin.

"Of course Xin, you know how I love surprises. No worries, I got this." I thank her, relieved that I have a friend like her who supports me. Nag-usap pa kami about sa launch and after 15 minutes we end the call. I stretch out my arms as I get up from the leather chair facing the window outside. I bite my lip as I envision Enzo, swimming in the pool, his perfectly chiseled body wet. I walk to the walk-in closet and change into a simple white one piece swimsuit, pink marble design on it, has a deep square cut neckline showing my cleavage, and the back has a deep cut to where my side boobs show. I also wear a white crochet cover up. I got a towel and excitedly went down, a skip in my step going to the pool. I stop when I spot him on the water, swimming like a professional swimmer, his biceps bulging as he swipes his arms. He looks like a roman god as the pool is surrounded by low lights and because it's night already, stars sparkling on the dark sky makes it romantic. He's doing some laps and he stops as he nears the edge. Feeling that I am there, his eyes found mine and he smiles. I almost hold my chest feeling my heart will jump out with that scene. I smile at him too, putting my towel on the reclining chair. I take off my cover up and walk to the edge of the pool, dipping my legs as I sit. He lays his hands and chin on my legs as he stares me causing a chill to my spine.

"What took you so long?" he asks as water drops down from his face.

"I needed to settle some things out." I answer as I brush back his hair from his gorgeous face.

"I can help you out if your having problems." I cupped his face, shaking my head.

"No problem honey, I can handle it." he kisses my palm and I yelp when he pulls me to the water, dipping me completely. He grip my waist pulling me close, settling my hand on his nape.

"Good... Now, kiss me angel..." I didn't hesitate and I kissed him on his soft lips, gently at first then I nipped his lower lip making him groan. I part my lips as he plunged his tongue in sucking it, twirling mine with his. His hands start to roam my body, his hand going up to my breast, his fingers grazing my flesh on the side making my insides tingle. I broke the kiss moaning softly as he pinches my nipple through my swimsuit. "I really want to fuck you here..."

"I don't think I could put up a show for your men." I place my hand on his chest pulling those tiny hairs softly. Pero nagtaka ako nang may lumitaw na red dot rito. "Enzo... Something is on your chest." tumingin siya don at hindi na ko nakapag react when he dunk us both into the water. I am shocked when I see a bullet passing us. Umahon kami sa tubig both catching our breath, we hear a gunshot and suddenly I feel pain on my arm. I turn my head to see that I'm bleeding. Enzo shouted in Italian as his men came frantic. Bigla niya kong hinablot, dragging us to the edge of the pool. He carried me and Damien was there pulling me up. Galit siyang nagsalita ng italian at tumango lang ito. Damien drags me away from the pool and we run going inside the mansion hearing gunshots. Nong nasa harap na ko ng stairway papunta sa quarters namin, that's when I realize what's happening.

"Donna, it's gonna be okay. Go to your quarters, lock the room okay?" I nod my head. "Go donna." agad kong sinunod ang sinabi niya at mabilis na umakyat pataas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 10.8K 39
WARNING!SPG.Ang istoryang ito ay kathang-isip lamang.Ang anumang pagkakahawig nito sa mga tao,lugar,organisasyon,o pangyayari sa totoong buhay ay hin...
113K 1K 13
WARNING: R-18 Nagkaroon si Aria ng kasintahan na doble ang tanda sa kanya, si Henry. Naging masaya ang relasyon nila hanggang sa napagpasyahan ng nob...
305K 4.3K 25
9th installment of Daddy's Series. Date Started: May 29, 2021 Date Finished: June 18, 2021 Date Finished Book 2: Marso 3, 2022 WARNING: MATURE CONT...