Vincenzo: I Belong To You

By MissIamKinky

He lived searching for her... She lived in a false romantic fairytale... Will they live happily ever after? ❤... More

Vincenzo: I Belong To You
Passione 1
Passione 2
Passione 3
Passione 4
Passione 5
Passione 7
Passione 8
Passione 9
Passione 10
Passione 11
Passione 12
Passione 13
Passione 14
Passione 15
Passione 16
Passione 17
Passione 18
Passione 19
Passione 20
Passione 21
Passione 22
Passione 23
Passione 24
Passione 25
Passione 26
Passione 27
Passione 28
Passione 29
Passione 30
Passione 31 - Final

Passione 6

3K 28 3
By MissIamKinky

The spray of the water did not lessen the noise of our heavy panting. The echoes of our moans surrounds the shower room as I encircle my arms around Enzo's neck as he pounds into me, my body plastered to the shower wall, legs wrap around his waist. Buhat-buhat niya ko, hawak ang aking asscheeks, walang pakialam sa tubig na dumadaloy sa mainit naming katawan, as we made love under the shower. I hate to say it but I really can't resist this man who has an amazing skill on sex. He knows where to touch to make my body succumb to him, say things that makes me wet and here I am, offering my body to him as soon as we woke up. Kainis na lalakeng toh! Nanahimik akong mag-shower dito, and I just feel him on my back, touching me, saying filthy words and we end up fucking. My walls tighten, a sign that I'm close to coming. He groans as he relentlessly thrust into me, his mouth latch into my nipple and my toes curl.

"Angel cum for me, now!" he said and I screamed his name as I buck my hips from my intense orgasm. With one last thrust he also screams my name and comes inside me, spurting his cum as he pumps slowly into me. I slump on his chest and he holds onto the wall as he slowly settles us down on the floor. "Goodmorning." he cheekily said as he kiss me on the lips. I weakly slap him on his chest.

"I was about to start my morning energize and you just drain all that."

"You did like it..." he brushes his thumb to my lips that I know is swollen because of his wild kisses. He also left marks on my body and he made it not visible to anyone if I'm to wear my clothes.

"Yes I did idiot..." he laughs and helps me up. "V, I need to get my things at the hotel. And where is my phone by the way?"

"V? Is that your nickname for me?" I nod my head. "Your things will be here later, my men took care of it. And the V, you're the only one allowed to call me that."

"Of course! It's my nickname for you, only you V. Now, let's finish showering and stop seducing me."

"Seducing you? I think that's the other way around." I stick out my tongue to him but he catches it with his lips as he sucks it and I did the same to him. After our long shower, I ended up wrapped in a fluffy bathrobe as I watched my man dressing up. You can't believe how massive his walk-in closet is and one side of it is full of women's clothes, shoes and bags that he got for me through his stylist. All of them are from top-notch different designer brands. Napa-roll eyes ako. He's like expecting me to just live here na ganun-ganon lang. Baliw ba siya? I have my own life in LA. I own a beauty cosmetics company that is quite successful and I can't just leave it. Well, I left it with Julia but that's because I need to get away for a while. Siguradong pinagpipiyestaan na ng media na nawala ako sa sarili kong kasal. A wedding that everyone talks about and dreams about. I mean two powerful families are gonna merge after that wedding and the bride just disappears. Naku, kumusta na kaya si Julia? Although I left a letter to my family, siguradong kukulitin pa rin non ang kaibigan ko. While I'm here, my virginity is gone, with an enigmatic man, a mafia boss, who says he loves me. I'd seen him shot a man and everything is fine with us, fucking each other constantly. "What are you thinking?" he asked. I look at him, my heart skipping a bit as he wears black pants, fitted to his perky ass, dark gray shirt, tucked in defining his lean body, he rolls the sleeves just below the elbow, a few buttons open showing slight of his hairy chest. He's delectable and my tongue automatically licks my lips and he notices it making him grin.

"You sexy jerk!" inis kong sabi and he softly laughs. Nakakainis lang kasi ang komportable na namin sa isa't-isa kahit kakakilala pa lang namin two days ago. Grabe, ang daming nangyari sa 2 days na yon. He walks to me, getting a comb from the dresser. He sits behind me and starts to comb my wet hair. Oh my gosh, no, no, he's being sweet! This can't be happening, I used to see my dad doing this to my mom, they were a very happy couple and I want that. I thought I could do that with Matthew. We would be having our honeymoon right now but he chose to cheat on me and with my bestfriend. I close my eyes and sigh, ayoko ng umiyak dahil sa kanya. Besides, Vincenzo is with me now and I need to consider that. His hand glides on my long hair as he combs it.

"What would you like for breakfast? Do you want to eat here or outside?"

"Hmm...can we eat by the pool?" he brushes my hair away from my neck and I feel his lips on it. I lean on him as I brush my fingers on his cheek.

"Whatever you want angel..." may kinuha ito sa kanyang bulsa at binigay sakin. "Here's your phone, call your parents, tell them you run away with me." I laugh and said thank you sabay kuha ng aking phone. In-off ko yon sa airport and I never open it since. I heard a beep from the door and he stands walking to it. "The guys are here with your things. They don't have an access here, just you and me." may pinakita siyang maliit na card and place it on the panel beside the room's door and it beep again. "This is your access card, don't lose it." at binigay niya sakin na tinanggap ko. Maya-maya pa dumating na ang mga tauhan nito at nilagay ang mga luggages ko sa walk-in closet. There's one man na familiar sakin na kinakausap siya sa italian. He looks at me and smile. Tama! Siya yong guy na sumabat kagabi. "Lexine, this is Marcos, my right hand man." pakilala niya.

"Hello!" bati ko. "Goodmorning..." he just nods his head and greet me too. Nagpaalam at umalis na kasabay ng mga lalakeng nagdala ng mga gamit ko. "I better call my parents."

"Okay, I'll see you at breakfast." he kisses me deep and left me wanting more. Bastard! I breath in and I walk to the closet as I open my phone. Maraming missed calls ang nag-register, karamihan sa parents ko, from my brother, my sister, a few from Julia and one from my Matthew. Inuna kong tinawagan si Julia and she answers immediately and told me what happened sa na-cancel na wedding. I was tagged as the runaway bride, and so far si Julia pa lang ang nakakaalam kung ano talaga ang nangyari although lagi siyang kinukulit ng mom ko. I know my letter for them wasn't good enough reason. My father was livid and my brother almost bash Matthew in the head while asking him why I was gone. Sa totoo lang, my siblings doesn't want him for me. Ang sister ko naman, kalma lang, giving me time for myself. Buti pa siya! Kinumusta ko ang Stardust, which is my brands name and it's still doing good. Hindi naka-affect yong wedding scandal ko sa sales. I'm glad she's handling it well and I truly trust her dahil matagal na kaming magkaibigan at marami ng pinagdaanan. I thank her and promise a reward. After kaming mag-usap, I dreaded calling my parents, that's why I call my brother first.

"Lexine Whilow! Where the hell are you?! What did that fucker do to you!?" inilayo ko ang phone sa tenga ko sa malakas niyang boses.

"I can't tell you where I am but I'm okay. And about Matthew, ayoko na siyang pakasalan, he's not the man that I want anymore. I'm sorry kung hindi ako nakinig sa warnings mo at sa wedding day ko pa ako natauhan." I hear him breath deeply.

"Are you sure your okay? Do you need anything?" napangiti ako.

"Yes, I'm in a very wonderful place right now. Don't worry okay? And don't go bashing people's faces. Call you again soon. Bye." bago pa siya makasagot, I end the call. Sunod kong tinawagan ang mom ko, hindi pa ko ready sa confrontation pero kailangan.

"Xin!" sagot ng mom ko and I'm quite happy to hear her voice. "Honey, bakit ngayon ka lang tumawag? We are so worried." narinig kong tinawag niya ang dad ko pero galit na sigaw lang ang sagot niya. "Sorry baby, medyo nagtatampo sayo ang dad mo."

"It's fine mom... I'm sorry about everything but I just need to get away."

"No I don't Xin. You were waiting for this, you were so happy that your going to get married and you just threw that away. Ano ba talaga ang nangyari?" I groan silently at umupo sa armchair na naroon.

"Yes I was pero after the bachelorette party, nakapagisip-isip ako. That I don't want it anymore." I lied. I want to tell them but it will be a bigger scandal for our family. I can't let that happen.

"Don't lie Lexine! You love Matthew so much and you want to be with him. Hindi pwedeng mawala yon sa isang gabi lang." I close my eyes. Sabi ko na nga ba at hindi ako makakatakas sa mother ko. "Tell me, may iba ba?" natigilan ako. "Xin, did you fall in love with another guy and your with him right now?" I shoot up from the chair, cursing silently. Bakit sakin napunta ang situation? Bakit ako?! "TELL ME!"

"Mom, it's not like that..." kalma kong sabi pero sobrang kabado na talaga ako. Ano ba? Paninindigan ko ba? Should I tell them that I run away with Vincenzo? Does that mean I cheated too?

"Oh my god..." rinig ko sa kanya na nanginginig ang boses. "You do have another... How could you?!" galit nitong sabi.

"No! Hindi ganon! Walang ganon mom!" panic ko ng sabi.

"What then? Sa lahat ng oras na magbabago ang isip mo, bakit sa wedding day mo pa?" I bite my lip hard. Oh mom, bakit ba napaka-persistent mo? Fuck it! Bahala na!

"I... I thought I could still make it work." napasinghap siya. "I didn't understand it either but I'm more happy right now." that is the truth by the way. I'm happy with the man who calls me angel and cares for me. I don't want them to compare him with Matthew, but in our 3 years of relationship, it felt normal. We were the ideal couple but with Vincenzo, it's more exciting and he surprises me a lot.

"Your happy? What about your fiance? He's heartbroken right now. You should've seen him when he read your letter, he was so devastated." I actually gag with what I heard. Magaling umarte ang gago, 3 years niya kong ginago!

"I need space mom, I need to think..."

"Well, you better reassess yourself Lexine. Hiwalayan mo ang lalake mo at bumalik ka rito." madiin niyang sabi at pinutol na ang call. Ha! Lalake ko? If only she knew, siguradong mawawala ang amor niya kay Matthew. I check my emails at may sinend lang sakin na documents si Julia. I go to my gallery and stun to see the pictures of my fiance and bestfriend fucking. I smirk and get my OTG flash drive on one of my pouches and save the picture there. Then I turn off my phone at nagbihis na.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 1.4K 24
Warning: Not suitable for minors | 18 and up Romance
3M 77.1K 18
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...
1.3M 18.7K 41
Dice and Madisson
22.7K 569 10
No matter how cruel the world is, you'll always feel safe in Daddy's arms. One thing to describe Zyrene Kate's life is 'hell', she was abandoned whe...