Wish my Reflection Can Tell m...

G-Maknae tarafından

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an Update(edited)

Chapter 41

214 52 9
G-Maknae tarafından

"Hey, Yumi! Let's go there! We need to check that out!" Says Kyousuke excitedly.

"Check out what?" I asked.

"It's a secret!"

"Let me tell you guys once again that I don't wanna go on any place seems so dumb."

"No! It's really cool, actually," says Hiro who sounded not so convincing that he also wanted to check that out too.

"I want to pass on this quest. Let's go home."

"Come on, Yumi! Don't be such a kill joy! And quit hiding behind every post and trees we passed by!" Says Kyousuke and without second thoughts, he grabbed me by the hand then dragged me out behind the post which the thing I used to conceal myself from getting exposed.

There wasn't a problem, but it just bothers me.

I don't like what Shizune want me to wear today. That's why, I don't wanna go anywhere if I could, but Kyousuke and Hiro said we had to pay someone a visit that I can't just turn them down.

I liked my short hair back now that I removed the wig as Shizune asked me, but I'm not used on styling my hair into a half ponytail with a cute accessory in it.

And the clothes that she made me wear, it's nothing like I usually want to dress myself.

I could make an entire wardrobe of clothes for myself if I wanted to, cause I know sewing, but this type of clothes is not my taste.

Look, I'm trying to be kind. (ー_ー )

Someone who studies how to be kind isn't kind to start with.

You should appreciate my honestly instead of noticing how unkind I was.

We stopped running when we reached in front of the hospital.

"Here we are!" Says Kyousuke who finally let my hand go.

"On the hospital? What's cool with that?" (一 一 ")

I take a better look on the hospital then I saw two person just came out from the door.

"And what happened to him?" I asked that both of my teammates laughed.

Why are they laughing? There's nothing funny about it.

"Hey, Hideo! Hansuke! Over here!" Called Hiro that is very unusual to see that he was somewhat excited for something.

Why did the other one look so ragged? (一一 ")

One of the two looks like he was a patient from the hospital and the other one was a sympathetic friend who wanted to help.

"Yoh!" Greeted Kyousuke then gave the ragged person his famous greeting slap on the back of the head.

"He was still recovering!"

Despite on what the sympathetic friend said, he also got a slap a the back of his head as his share of greeting.

"That person was obviously took his time of recovery from the hospital, have some sympathy, you dunce!"

"That person?"

They all repeated and all of them had a question mark pops out of their head.

"Yumi-chan doesn't even remembers me."

He magically went farther to us, wallowing to his drama as his friend tries to comfort him.

"Just in case you forgot, they were our classmates back in the academy," informed Hiro.

"I didn't say that I forgot them, I just don't know their names."

You know me, remembering names was my weakness. (ー ー ")

"Don't cry, Hansuke-kun. Yumi went through an accident that caused her to have a temporary amnesia," says Kyousuke who was trying to save the saddened heart of a comrade, but if it came from him it doesn't sound like it was a troll joke.

"Their names are Hideo and Hansuke. They're also in the same team," says Hiro who fill out the information. "It's fine to switch their names. They're not important anyway."

"Hey, that's a bit mean."

-----
[A/N: I just made them as my OC's batch mates.. don't bother them so cause I wont make much appearance on them on this story cause it'll be a complete OP(I know -.-') their names only appear someday/sometimes but not so much(like cameos).. and I know those names are so weird, I just made those names.. and the teams/squads are based on Naruto's and batchmate's squads.. Team seven/Squad seven(Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki) are the close range/front line types(this is my team six where my main OC is. Kyousuke Yagami, Kaiser Ishikawa and Yumi Asakura.)..Team eight/Squad eight(Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame) are the trackers/sensory types(OC team three/OC squad three.).. And Team Ten/Squad Ten (Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Chouji Akimichi) are the InoShikaChou (OC team nine/OC squad nine).. its three, six, nine...like what I've said from the beginning of this story.. apologies if I ruin the Naruto XD! ]

A/N UPDATE: I decided to remove the introduction of other OCs, they won't even appear much anyway.

And also, Hiro's name before was Kaiser. I just randomly chose that name because it sounds cool, disregarding the fact that Naruto was highly based on Japanese. Kaiser isn't Japanese, it's a German word for "emperor".
Old readers may get confused now that I haven't took down the book two yet.─no kidding, you'll find Kaiser(Hiro) there. I'll change it after I finished editing this.

P.S: OMG, I kinda missed my first writing style with a lot of asterisks and lots of exclamation marks and question marks to insert extra feelings into it xD
It's a nightmare, but this is where I earned a couple of followers.^^

That's the reason why I'm editing it.

I won't remove some on this chapter to remind me of this.

Just on this chapter.
-----

"So, what happened? Why are you guys end up in the hospital?" I tried to ask, I'm curious and also wanted to change the topic.

"He got wrestled with the cats," answered the one who's very fine and well.

It's just a scratch and you're not gonna bleed to death on scratches. (ー ー )

"Next time, you should be careful." I said.

(一一)

(O.O)?

"YUMI-CHAN???!? IS THAT YOU??!!?!(O □ O)" they all asked in unison with a surprised look in their faces.

Am I not allowed to say cheesy things? bleehh*mentally tongue's out*.. cheesy things :P

"We also went to find a cat just recently, but I guess it's luck that none of us didn't ended up in a claw fight," says Hiro flatly.

"Excuse me."

Our attention all turned to the man who tried to approach us.
A man who looked like around his late thirties, hut what confuses me was how did he even take his camera with him, take note it was a full on photography camera, not a portable one that you can put it on pockets to carry around.

"I was asked to take a photo of you to be used in an article," the man said.

Article? School article? But aren't we graduates already?

"It was a request from a client," the man explained further as he was doing some adjustments in his camera as he was peeping from the lens.

"We're be happy to pose!" Says Kyousuke, with his right hand held up in the air.

"Count us in!" Says the one who was injured that looked so lively now than a patient, dragging his comrade forcefully.

"Come on, flash your cute smile on the picture," he says as he was demonstrating how to pose a smile in front of the camera.

(O.O)?!?!?!*jaw dropped*(O □ O)

"In a count of three.. One.."

Hey, this is not proper! No one had given the permission to take pictures of us!

"Two.."

Oh no!! Got to go! I got to go!! \(>o<)/

"Three!!"

Camera: *click!!*

"Mission accomplished."

"Good job!"

*Look to the right..* "So is that mean, this was a set up?" I asked, but that question was meant for Shizune who just appeared out of nowhere.

"That's right."

hnn, I can't believe I've been fooled like that.

"Yumi-chan! Look at our picture!" called Kyousuke.

"It's just a picture, nothing special,"-Me (-__-)

"It's nothing for you today, but someday, you'll realize its meaning and that picture will be precious to you." says Shizune that I can't help myself not to roll my eyes. "Kyousuke? Kaiser? May I also take a look?" says Aunt Shizune to the two and without second thoughts, they gave the picture to her.

[Pic on the right----> that's not mine..okay?]
{form left to right.. Kaiser Ishikawa, Yumi Asakura, Kyousuke Yagami.

Edit: I'll just leave first names from now on, Hansuke and Hideo}]

"I wonder if Yumi had a phobia on taking a picture despite having to get a picture of the whole village," Kyousuke utters, as he was peeping on the soft copy of the photograph.

"I just don't wanna show my face, that's all," I said bluntly. Oh c'mon, why do I have to look like a little girl as on the picture that had the ability to live through the ages that would bring me nightmare. (Q.Q)

Can we have a retake, please. o(TヘTo)

"Good hold on Yumi from running away, Kyousuke. Anyway, you're so cute in here, Yumi-chan." Says Shizune that I still can't find where to find my box of "care".

"I just hope Pikachu-sensei was in the picture too."

"It's for the school article, not a group picture."

"Actually, it was requested by a client who rescued her cat."

"That's very sentimental of her."

"Keep it if you want," then I walk out there.

Precious precious.. cute cute.. who? Me?! bahh..humbug. (─ ─ ")

My plan on changing into new me will continue tomorrow.

I find it hard to be kind today and just let everything slip, not now that their betrayal hits me so bad.

All of them are humbugs! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"By the way, Yumi."

"What?" I huffed, as still steam from my head still puffs. I just can't imagine what kind of joke are they gonna pull next.

Shizune looked under her sleeve and took out something that looked like a piece of paper.

I took the paper from her, but I didn't forgot to give her the looks that whatever tricks she had under her sleeves, she better not try on executing it. Kind of a warning, but she still smiled at me that I kinda feel bad.

"If you had someone to sent a message for outside the village, then say so. Don't steal birds specifically trained to carry out the job for the village," she lectured, but in a tone of somehow a kind mother.

I wanted to argue, but chose to drop it instead.

The bird that I used was the one we rescued. We are on our way back to from a mission outside the village when we came across to an injured eagle.

Kyousuke who was into medicine, specifically in this branch, he wanted to heal it.
He healed it, feed it, almost in every mission he's taking that eagle with him.

Oh, now I remember hanging out with the other two.

He even gave it a name, Chairo, because of its color.

We're not really in good terms with that eagle that it still can remember our first meeting which I said I'll keep him to display in my room and detailed what will I do in order to preserve his body.─it was the reason why I and Kyousuke had to deal whether who will had the authority over the eagle.

Argument then turned into democratic system as parties needs the number of votes. Keisuke-sensei and Hiro who aren't active, raised their hand anyway to let Kyousuke will have the eagle that on which I turned my back and man up.

A defeat is a defeat.

Chairo displays mean actions to me sometimes. It maybe because I had plan to perform taxidermy to keep him as a trophy. I understand if that's how it is.

But eagles aren't meant to be kept as pets.

I tried to talk it out to the hokage, but she said that she was only giving the eagle a job, we can pay a visit at it if we want.

As we observed Chairo, he seems to like the job as a messenger bird. Kyousuke may have accepted it, but what worries him is that his beloved Chairo may become a prey.

Chairo was easy to talk to and ask for favors. It's not my fault now that Chairo still lacks discipline, blame the decipher corps.

I had received once a letter that Itsumo and Kotetsu had received from the entrance gate by a crow instead going to the decipher corps. It went to a long process before the letter came to my hands.

The letter went to the decipher corps for further translation if there's a hidden message to it, and I was asked questions to the interrogation corps given to my history that I was once an orphan outside the village.

Then the letter and I went to the hokage for decision.

It was a harmless letter without even a name in it. Not even my name was mentioned to it, but it did mentioned "Asakura" that made their fingers only points at me.

Its an apology letter, saying that he was sorry for not being there for me after deciding to take me out of the village after seeing me with his brother. And also thought that living outside will make me grow in my own unique way and hope not to get involved to anything related to military power. But now that I decided to still become a ninja in the end, he just wanted wish for the best.

The hokage asked if this person has connections with the person who took me in, the blacksmith that we all know it was just a story that I made up. And like how I started as an Asakura, I had explained things without contradicting to the story of my origin.

I don't want to believe it, but I think this is Itachi who was speaking in the letter.

"I won't do it again," I responded instead of taking it to a nonsense argument and read what was the paper for, to which I also didn't do that to her.─I may not look and sound like it, I do whatever they ask to me to do, favors included.

"Alright then, have a good day," she said simply then left.

I didn't went to think it's an another letter from Itachi, but if it wasn't, why did Shizune came mentioning "stealing birds."─meaning, it's me who sent the first message.

It's not exactly "stealing birds", I had asked for permission to send a message to someone outside from the hokage. She even read the letter and also went through the decipher corps and I got interviewed with the interrogation corps.

"There was a summer festival event nearby. Hope we can watch the fireworks together."─that's what I wrote.

The hokage even told me that they will track to know the receiver, that I confidently gave the permission to do that. To which she also explained herself that she only wanted to know who was it, Konohamaru lives in the village─I don't know where she was taking that conversation, and I also don't want to know it. (─ ─ ")

Chairo was the one who sent it.

But I can still invite him and his friends, Moegi and Udon.

"Sure"

It's only one word. One syllable. Written in few strokes of the brush.

But it's still better than receiving nothing. (─ ─ ")

"Then I should inform Konohamaru and his squad about it," I said to no one but myself then glanced towards my teammates. "Hey, you guys!" I called as I ran to them.

"There's a festival just on a town nearby. There's also a firework display as the main event. Do you want to come?" I asked.

They had gave each one of them the stares like their way of communication until one of them had broke the loop of endless multiple person telepathic conversation.

"Is Konohamaru coming?" Asked Hiro.

"I had plans to asked him too," I answered.

Kyousuke brought his arms and crossed it behind his head, "then maybe we should shop fabrics for our kimono to wear at the firework festival."

"You two can come too if you like," I said to the other two people that I still didn't wrote their names inside my head. "Don't worry about the inn and room services. You can all leave that to me."

"That's very confident. We're earning the same salary," says Hiro, flatly that anyone can mistakenly take what he said as offensive.

But it's true, we're not earning much. Like this for example, a D-rank mission could be paid around three thousand and five hundred ryos to four thousand and five hundred ryos.

That range is much for a child and could earn fortune when you go to multiple of it for a day so easily.

But on that range, you'll only get a three hundred and fifty ryos to four hundred and fifty ryos.

Your total share from the mission was roughly ten percent of the payment as a salary.

That was only a D-rank, so how about the others who goes to a higher rated missions?

You haven't heard a ninja turned millionaire from a few B-rank and A-rank mission, isn't it?

Yeah, all I can do was to sigh. I was earning more than this when I was outside the village.

Of course, it's a bit unfair, but what can we do? I am already affiliated with the village. I am a citizen of konoha.

I'm not living according to the rules I had placed to myself, neither living without getting obligated to do so.

I am confident that I can live even leaving the ninja life now, because I had kept money from the business I had done on the past.

It's quite enough to cover everything I need to live alone until I retire. I was set out for life.

I had too much, sharing isn't gonna hurt. Besides, even if it's not that much, I'm not jobless and I'm still earning.

"You're going to buy fabrics for your kimono, right? I can also help with sewing. Let me get your measurements."

I wonder what Konohamaru's measurements. I wanted to sew him a summer kimono for him to wear too. If he wanted to come, he also needs to wear something for the festival.

"We can drag Konohamaru and his friends to buy fabrics with us, but we still had work to do," says Hiro who speaks like the leader on our group.

"Hansuke and Hideo will join our team, that's why we're here," added Kyousuke then turned his attention to Hansuke immediately, "Are you able to go on a mission? It was outside the village," he asked with and added information that I'm somehow disgusted with his concerned personality.

"I'm totally fine! I'm ready when you are."

"Then let's head back to the office."

Oh, right. That totally slipped out of my mind.

"Lady Hokage, today's our day off. Then why I should get to work?" That Hiro gave me a nudged by the elbow.

"Knock it off," he whispered.

Well, I don't care. I'm not in the mood right now, and I suspect everyone was involved into it.
And if everyone was involved, everyone should also feel what I am feeling right now. ('皿´#)

"It's because I said so," she says flatly with a grin that only describes as mockery.

"The client was a businessman who owns a family bussiness of pottery, and had requested to find him the best clay that he could use."

She still dared to state what was the mission was all about!('△´#)
Does she have no any sense at all? I already said it in a fine sentence that I don't want to go! What's part of it that is not even clear?ヽ( 'д´*)ノ

She briefly closed her eyes then looked at me in the eyes, "You know pottery, aren't you? I just thought that this mission was suited for you," she says, expressing what was in her mind.

"For me? How about them?" I asked that I held the urge to point at my teammates and two people from another team.

She leaned her back against the swivel chair, "I just thought you needed some assistance, you know? Carry the goods, had someone to talk to when you're bored," she says that her last sentence was slowly turning into muttering.

"It's okay if you don't want us to be around the group, Yumi-chan."

"Yeah, it's fine."

"The joint mission will probably be off, but we can still bond together in the festival."

"Don't take her very personally. Like I said, she was in a temporary amnesia that affects her mood."

That alone won't be enough to took out the fire of my burning passion of wrath! (#Φ益Φ#)

"Hey, grandma Tsunade!"

I don't know anyone calls the hokage as grandma─I don't even call her "mother" even she asked me to call her that way and also I had no idea she had a grandson. I don't even hear anyone who honor her that way.

Curiosity hits me so I turned around to look what's behind me.
Me --> (>_>)~~~(<_<) <-- Him

"Wait, I know you!" Σ(O□O  )

What? (눈_눈)?
What I came up after seeing him, that he was somehow a close friend to Kakashi and Sakura that I didn't knew. I don't have a memory seeing him anywhere around here.
The only bright yellow blond that came to mind was Keisuke-sensei. And Deidara if I include a person not from a konoha.

The other blonde haired was Ino and the hokage, but in a lighter shade.

He walked in to get closer to where I was. I'm not getting delusional, he's clearly on his way to my direction.

He stopped right in front of me and took a close look at me from head to toe.

Oh, I get it.

"I'm not Miki if that's what you're trying to figure out," I said.

"You did kind of look like her, but it's kind of off too."

"You're the first person to say that, and to tell you the truth, we're twins," I said and went to take a step to the side.

"What?" He bursted out in surprise, judging on how he reacts, he bought it.

I'm just tired answering the same question and answering the same answer, it's not appetizing at all.

What's good came out of it was, I don't really care about what will happen once I turned my back.

Besides, even if I said no, the hokage knew I will still do it anyway. She's not gonna cancel the mission.

"And please, excuse me." I said and made my way to leave.

I closed the door behind me, leaving them despite hearing the voices calling my name and just continued to walk to leave the place.
Even though I don't mind what was happening around me, I noticed that someone rushed in to the direction where the door of the office. Curiosity hits me but in a low quality though.

Hiro, Kyousuke and the other two was still in there, I can just pretend that I'm waiting for them, right?

It didn't took that long, but minutes of waiting for something you're dying to know about was long but worth it. Kyousuke and the others was on the hallway.

"What was that all about?" I asked that put all of them into a halt and a little surprised look on their eyes.

"We thought you already left, Yumi-chan," says the one whom we met in front of the hospital as patient that I don't know who.

"What's up?" Asked Hiro who was looking at me suspiciously.

"That," I said shortly that made them to look back to where they came from.

"Oh, that? There was a report that came from the sand village and asking for assistance against the group that sounded like a rogue organization," says Hiro.

"And your mom had set Sakura, Kakashi and the guy named Naruto to aid them," added Kyousuke.

"Wait.."

"The hokage was your mom?!"
Σ(◎□ ◎ ) Σ(◎□ ◎ )

These two who are tagging along are beginning to get on my nerves that I might forget their names again. (─ ─ )

"How did you say it's a rogue?" I asked.

"Hey, you know? The hokage had formed Kakashi's team to send on a whim, because she had no time to think for the other options," says Kyousuke.

"And?" Asked Hiro with an eyebrow raised.

Hey, I was ignored. (─ ─ ")

"She'll probably will form a team to dispatch. I suggest we can present ourselves."

"Forget it. Besides, we already had a mission. Let's remind our pikachu that he was obliged to come with us. We had to sleep in the same room if we had to wake him up early in the morning if we had to."

"But I figure it'll be fun." (ㆀ˘・з・˘)

Are they ignoring me on purpose? ( ̄︿ ̄)

"Drop it, Kyousuke," he snapped, full of authority on his tone.

Don't take this in a wrong way. Hiro might be a straight-forward and a bit authoritative, but that is a part of him that no one can change. He's kind in his own way and listens to us very carefully. Maybe he acts this way to us, to me because I lost to a get on him, but in general, he was the eldest among us three.
And what we learn to our pikachu as a teacher, the secret to get connected was to treat each other as family. That is the essence of teamwork. So cheesy. (¬_¬;)

Somehow, Hiro took it too seriously that he does most of the decision. We don't object to it since it was reasonable.

Like this for example, we had a mission and yet Kyousuke still thought to go on a side-trip like it was just a simple matter to handle. Believe me, he only wanted to go to the urgent matter because it was a request on the sand village.─Kyousuke was kind of an explorer, and over a year being genin, we haven't set foot yet in the Sand village. That is why, just the thought of it excites him.

Wait a second, aren't our mission was to find a clay to make for pottery?
I knew a place and it's part of the country, the land of wind, maybe we can go there.─anyway, forget it. It needs permission to be able to enter the sand village.

"Let's go find us some fabric."

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot that!"

They did ignored me. It hurts.

I just wanted to know what group are they talking about. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
307K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
59.8K 2.4K 16
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
57.6K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...