𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐄 ♡ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉...

By jisungiespace

♡𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚄 ♡"𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄." More

♡𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♡
♡𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♡
♡𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♡
♡1
♡2
♡3
♡4
♡5
♡6
♡7
♡8
♡9
♡11
♡12
♡13
♡14
♡15
♡16
♡17
♡18
♡19
♡20
♡21
♡22
♡23
♡24
♡25
♡26
♡27
♡28
♡29
♡30
♡31
♡32
♡33
♡34
♡35
♡36
♡37
♡38
♡39
♡40
♡41
♡42
♡43
♡44
♡45
♡46
♡47
♡48
♡49
♡50
♡51
♡52
♡53
♡54
♡55
♡56
♡57
♡58
♡59
♡60
♡𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♡
♡𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇♡

♡10

8.8K 373 464
By jisungiespace

Baby, I'm perfect for you~

The seven boys were sitting at the lunch table- eating and talking.

"So you're telling us that she put hot sauce in your sandwich instead of jam?!?!", Renjun said with a laugh.

"She's smart", Chenle said while chewing his chicken.

"But didn't you kicked her out of your car? She just took a revenge I guess.", Jeno said.

"But it was better for both of us. If we come to uni in the same car, people will think weird things about us.", Jisung argued.

Jisung was really in a bad mood. He couldn't eat breakfast and now he didn't want to eat his lunch after seeing Soojin happily roaming around the university. She had a huge smile on her face which made him more angry.

"If by weird things you mean that you guys are a couple then let them think 'cause that's true", Jaemin said simply.

Jisung sighed. "No we are not a couple."

"But you guys are married!!!"

"Shhhh!!! Mark speak quietly. I don't want anyone to know this. Also to become a couple two people need to love each other which we don't."

"Jisung can you shut up? I'm not interested in your love life. Let me eat my chicken peacefully.", Haechan said.

*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•

Soojin was about to go out of the university when she heard a buzz from her pocket. She took out her phone and saw that she got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown

I have somewhere else to go
So take a bus or something...
And go home

Wait who are you????🤨

Jisung...

Oh you
Who gave you my number?

I have my ways

*sighs*
Ok I will take the bus😒

Changing Unknown to Idiot😈....

━═★ ✿¨¯'✿´¸¸.✿¨¯'✿ ★═━

Soojin took a bus and went home. She opened the door with an extra key she had. As soon as she stepped into the house, she was surprised to see Jisung sitting on the sofa in the living room and playing a game on his phone. She thought he had somewhere else to go and would probably come late. But there he was- infront of her. She didn't say anything to him and went straight to her room. She put her bag and came downstairs with a towel and her clean clothes.

She entered the bathroom while humming a song. That day was a tiring day so she needed a shower to relax herself. As soon as she entered the bathroom, she felt something under her right foot. She removed her foot from that spot and looked down. It was a big, black spider. She looked around the bathroom and there were spiders and spider webs everywhere. Terror washed over her, raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck. She stood there frozen for a few seconds until she ran out of the bathroom with a loud scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! JISUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

Jisung stood up from his seat and looked at a terrified Soojin running towards him. "What happened?", he asked. Soojin was now behind Jisung holding his shoulders tightly and eyes were closed. She just pointed at the bathroom. "Spiders", she said in fear.

She opened her eyes when she heard Jisung's laugh.

"Why are you laughing?", Soojin said angrily.

"Come with me." Jisung started walking towards the bathroom and Soojin being confused just followed him.

Jisung picked up a spider from the bathroom floor and showed it to her. "So you are telling me you are scared of plastic spiders?!?!" Jisung then bursted into laughter.

"Huh? That means-" Her eyes widened and she gasped.

"Did you like this prank?", Jisung said with a smirk. Soojin was furious. She slapped him on his arm.

"Did you just hit me?", Jisung raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm I did. So what?", Soojin said narrowing his eyes.

"Ok!", Jisung said with a mischievous smile and threw the spider he was holding at her. Soojin started to jump and shout. Jisung just laughed and left the bathroom.

"Best of luck in cleaning the bathroom!!!"

"AHHHHH PARK JISUNG!!!!"

★★★★ ★★★★ ★★★★

After dinner Jisung was studying on his laptop in the living room. He went to his room to bring something which he had forgotten. And when he came back and opened his laptop, he jumped out of his seat with shock and fear. His heart was beating fast. There was a big picture of a cockroach on his laptop screen and he absolutely hate cockroaches. After thinking for a few seconds, he understood who did it.

"OH MY GOD KIM SOOJINNNN!!!"

☆.......★.......☆......★.......☆.......★

Next day, Soojin got back from university. She went straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a packet of oreo as she was feeling very hungry. She opened the packet and put one biscuit inside her mouth. She just chewed it twice before spitting it out. Because instead of cream, the biscuit had toothpaste.

"Ahh Jisung not my oreo."

•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•.•°˚˚°•.•¤❅¤•

It was Sunday. Jisung went to the bathroom. It was shampoo day for him. He recently bought an expensive shampoo and was going to use it for the first time. He started shampooing his hair while humming to One Direction's songs. He turned on the shower waiting for the water to hit his head and then his body but nothing came out. He was just standing in the bathroom for the water to come out but it never did. He couldn't even open his eyes. He started to mentally curse the person who did it.

"FUCK YOU KIM SOOJIN!!!!!"

And there was Soojin in her room. Her face was buried in a pillow as she laughed as much as she could. She won't let him win this prank competition.

♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫

Monday.

Neo Seoul University.

"So you guys pranked each other all week?!?!", Aeri asked with wide eyes.

Soojin nodded after putting one spoon of soup in her mouth.

"So who won?", Ningning asked in curiosity.

"We don't know. The competition didn't end I guess. But I'm not giving in."

"So you two are a prankster couple now!!!!", Minjeong exclaimed. Everybody clapped their hands and laughed while Soojin just shook her head.

Do you guys prank your friends and family???

Finally chapter 10😌✌🏻

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." ♚ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ♚ started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21
11.7K 355 33
❝ 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 ❞ ↳ 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ↳ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃.
163K 6.3K 67
✿𝙲𝙴𝙾 𝙰𝚄 ✿"𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙸'𝙼 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄, 𝙸 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝚄𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙸𝙰."
940K 33.4K 87
━ 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 / 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 # 間違った ━ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 • 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...