SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 058

4.9K 401 453
By page_sandy

(A/n;NO CUZ JAY HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND U CAN'T EVEN DENY-)

« proditiophobia »

❝ I'll be your official girlfriend from now on, Park Jongseong. ❞

Jongseong felt his body going numb and insane after captivating Mijin's unbelievable words being spat out directly at him. Was it a fantasised dream converting into reality which he's experiencing right now?

❝ Hey, no taking back your words after spitting them out! ❞ , the dorky goofball says as he's sincerely desperate enough to take everything serious starting from this moment.

Enough of being a joke for others to laugh at.

It's time for improvement and a glow up for the broken playboy as well.

❝ I don't look like I'm kidding right now, do I? ❞ An impactful smirk occupied across the accursed female as her playful smirk was the only key to push Jongseong's palpitation higher.

A proud scoff left Jongseong's pearly mouth as the grateful boy covered his glorious eyes which were fuming in joy.

Mijin always has him speechless and the boy didn't seem to mind it at all.

❝ So you're saying that you're all mine from now? ❞ Mijin rose a quirky brow with a questioning manner at the impulsive boy who might've sounded so excited up to the point where he sounded possessive.

❝ I didn't mean it like tha-❞ The testing girl chuckled upon receiving the wanted answer from her endearing soulmate who's starting to become more cautious with what he speaks.

What kind of good parts else can Mijin bring out in the intoxicated boy who's been blinded by the disadvantages of betrayal in loving?

❝ Don't worry. I didn't take it too seriously cause I'm starting to understand you these days. And yeah, you can pretty much say that I'm all yours from now on. ❞

Jongseong loved the clarification which made him smile like the round moon.

The young and admirable woman whom he'd been wishing to cherish was willing to give him another trial with loving her.

Fancy proposals were gonna end up resulting as useless if the love doesn't sustain for eternity.

Sometimes, it's hard to let go of our guards and encounter the fears on a battlefield.

And Mijin right here was facing her treasonable phobia face to face, which was Proditiophobia; the fear of being betrayed.

The young missy still had not overcome the trauma of her mother committing suicide when her dad made the faith between them nonexistent.

But Mijin believed that Jay'll behave at the upper hand for the sake of his gratitude for her to leading him inside the lightened side inside this twisted love maze.

Jongseong adoringly sighed in relief now that he no longer had to continue plaguing Mijin like a whiny child who's thirsting for love. Instead, he even got invited into her lane of chances with her insecure heart inside his hands' control, starting from this moment.

The witty boy checked up on his now 'officially linked soulmate', whose face was burning in embarrassment since it's lowkey odd for a shy bean-like her to open up first like this.

Reaching out for her small palm to collapse onto his, the gentleman leaned a bit closer before planting a small peck on her fair-toned skin.

❝ You're officially my lady from now on. ❞

The satisfied shy cat's sincere smile glowing onto his effortless visuals just made Mijin blush ten times harder since his picturesque face was addicting to stare at.

' Who in the heavens allowed you to control my heart just like that, Park Jongseong? ', Mijin questions in mind as her beloved soulmate pretended to not hear a thing to not embarrass her by a smooth stroke with her brunette strands.

-

The chill boy on the other side just sucked a cherry flavoured lollipop while relaxing on the swirling swings which he used to hang out.....with Mijin since middle school.

Funny how they could transform from besties into awkward strangers just because of one guy and unrequited feelings......

It hurts his heart to know that he's a coward who'll never be able to fetch for his ex-best friend's stony heart which was already fluttering for someone else.

Jisung was dissatisfied at how his opportunity got snatched by some other punk at this flickering moment when they could've escalated to something deeper than just best friends.

The dusky haired boy sighed heavily before kicking at the sandpit below his feet from fury.

The fury of his disappointing self which had always been reluctant of sharing his true feelings with Mijin.

A silhouette came across his shadow as the youngster lifted his eyes to meet a pair of nonchalant eyes haunting down his spine with shivers.

Those tempting eyes which were luminous as heck got his calm heart racing at its highest pace like always.

Mijin will always be the only girl to make Jisung's flutter in this immaculate way.

❝ Oh, you're already here? ❞ The boy with his black pitched hoodie immediately got up but his head just to clumsily bump into the metal border thanks to his unnecessarily gigantic height.

❝ Ah! ❞ , groaned the Park before continuously rubbing his bruised forehead which Mijin scrunched her nose at.

❝ Aish, you're still being clumsy after all these years? ❞ Scolded Mijin before thoughtfully blowing air onto her best pal's reddish wound as her knitted brows were expressing how concerned she was for him.

It was dangerous cause his rapid heart would likely hold Mijin back with a strong desire from his heart.

' Stop caring about me Na Mijin. ' , the boy speaks internally but in reality, he's cowardly who's unpredictable of how his bestie might react to his selfish mindset which was biasing unrequited love.

Mijin noticed the close gap which she'd unnoticeably got herself into with Jisung as the hamster-like boy kept on gazing as if she's some sort of an artistic painting or something.

Clearing her throat, the caught off guard feminine figure just randomly took a seat next to Park Jisung who's troubled by his own thoughts.

❝ Why did you suddenly wanna meet up with me? ❞ Knowingly of how they weren't that close to be informally hanging out with each other like before, Jisung bluntly asked since he couldn't hold his curiosity back.

❝ Do you remember this park? ❞ , questioned Mijin as her whole mindset was flooding with nostalgia.

❝ Of course silly, this is where I first met a funny little idiot. ❞ , Jisung mocks as he automatically earned a playful smack on the arm by Mijin whose face was burning red thanks to how she was a sobbing mess at their first encounter.

Park Jisung was the one to rescue her from bullies throughout middle school.

But Park Jongseong 's the one who's growing more chances to create romance with her in the heart.

❝ Why are you suddenly bringing that up though? ❞ The Park played with the whitish lollipop stick roaming around his tongue before eyes beautifully contemplating onto his anxious female friend whose throat was gulping down her nerves.

Mijin honestly felt bad for Jisung to end up with a bad and self-centred best friend like her when he deserves better.

He's been a great friend to rely on for Mijin at her darkest times and yet, she's already setting to hurt him by going after another man.

❝ The contract between Park Jongseong and me is non-existent from now on. ❞

Well, that was the greatest news for the male to witness the whole day.

Did it mean that she's no longer trapped in a blackmailing deal to love that jerk anymore?

❝ That's great then! You don't have to be his puppet anymore! ❞

But something was off....it's been less done than 14 days for the contract to expire already.

Which also meant that....it was his chance.

Mijin'd never loved that creepy fucker, right? So Jisung had no doubts in courting his best friend....Little did the boy know, Mijin's heart was already leaping across the fluttering playboy's lovable personality which had been hidden in years for so long.

❝ I'm sorry to disappoint you, Ji. ❞

What on earth was Mijin trying to convince him this time?

❝ But we're officially dating from now on. ❞

« end of a chapter »

(A/n;I'll take Jisung if you won't Mijin😁[ BYE I WANT JAY TOO😩 ] )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 15.2K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...
74.3K 5.3K 42
❝ if it makes you feel any better, i've rejected many girls. you're not the first, and you definitely won't be the last. ❞ ❝ that note wasn't meant f...
241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
200K 9K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...