Seducing My Married Boss [Re...

By litfanatic

Everyday is torture. I put up with every hug and kiss that they share. I do his bidding without complaint. I... More

Ch.1
ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Author's Note
Ch.11
Ch.12

He's Married

41K 295 14
By litfanatic

I've known him forever. I've loved him forever. It began as an innocent love, but now it's become slightly twisted since he got married.

I was there for him when his mom died. I was there to pick him up after every drunken brawl. Heck, I was even there for him when the first girl he proposed to turned him down. I was there to reassure him that he could takeover and maintain his father's legacy.

After all that, what did I get in return. A Broken Heart and a job as his secretary. The only perk is that that I get to be around him day in and day out. That's what has kept me throughout the years and it has been satisfactory, until now. Now, I crave for more. Now, I want him. Now, I desire him fully. I refuse to share him with his wife!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 91.7K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
502K 31.7K 65
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
195K 2.2K 18
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
524K 17.3K 122
Read and find out...