Our Disaster. || Johnny Depp

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a student starts off things with her teacher. "Nah, this is chill." started: february 2021 finished: More

cast
Lipstick
My First Crush
Low Beam
Detention
Normal
Uncomfortable
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Friends
Rebels
Hangover
Young & Dumb
Play Date
Narcissist
Cheer Down
Okay
Zitti E Buoni
Dead Leaves
Do I Wanna Know?
Moving On
Destination
Du
Buzzkill
Teachers Pet
Basic Instinct

Shy Away

557 28 19
By Lizzy_Darling

JOHNNY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Sunday, October 4th

"Morning, darling!" I greet after opening the door to reveal the pretty girl now standing in front of me. She giggles and enters my office, then stops only a few steps away. That I only noticed after closing the door and turning around again. Suddenly she stood right in front of me. She looks up to me with her blue eyes and holds the handle of her bag with both of her hands.

I run my tongue over the inside of my cheek and grin back at her. "What can I do for you?" She rounds in a quiet tone. I raise my eyebrows at her question. "What?" I ask. "What assignments do I have to do today?" She asks more specifically this time. My eyes widen slightly in realization. I step away and walk behind my desk to quickly get her papers out. I cough slightly when handing her those. "Just some um from what we did this week. Also, I thought if you'll finish those quickly we could already try something new?".

She takes the papersheets from my hand and sits down on the chair at the other side of my desk. "Something new?" She asks when hanging her bag over the edge of the chair, her eyes still on today's assignments. "Yes. We'll have another test tomorrow and after that there'll be a new topic for your course." I tell her and rest my underarms on the wooden desk.

"You're giving me a head start?" She smiles and puts the papers back on the table. Then she turns her torso a bit to get a pencil out of her bag. I shrug my shoulders but end up nodding my head. "Let's see how far I'll come." She goes and moves her chair a little closer to the desk.

I lean back in my chair and cross my arms over my chest. I stopped bringing my books. Even when she's not speaking there's no time for me to read. I like watching her. It is the way she sits there and does anything in such calm and natural ease. Like everything is a habit of hers. But almost every time I think that way and start admiring her actions I can't quite let go of the fact that I'm stumbling on thin ice with this one here.

She's not like the girls to hit on at clubs or bars. She's not someone I can spend a night with then abandon from my life forever. She's not crazy about me. She wouldn't throw herself on the floor for me, begging to have me doing something for her. She's different and I believe that is what's making her so interesting to me. The variety.

At some point a few minutes later she lifts her gaze. It luckily was a moment I did not stare at her so that it took me a few seconds to notice it. "I need help." She says a little ashamed and presses her pink lips together. I raise the corner of my mouth when I stand up from my chair to walk over at her side. Resting a hand on the table I stop behind her chair and take a look at the paper in front of her. She points to an assignment at the bottom of the sheet and turns her head to look at me, biting her lip.

"Isn't that similar to the assignment you needed help with last week?" I ask. She sighs deeply but nods her head yes. "I find those difficult." Jones says. I noticed that assignments that give an example of usual events happening are the worst for her. Assignments with much text instead of giving facts. "Those that require thinking?" I ask and chuckle when she reaches out to slap my arm. "Fine." I say and roll my chair beside hers to sit down. Our knees touch when I lean a little forward to help her get through the task. I try to focus and notice if she's making any mistakes but she's distracting me.

While having her hands on the table, one holding the paper and the other writing with the pen, she moves her knee slowly but teasingly along my leg. I can't see her face so there's no proof to me she does it purposely but I guess she does. "And the final step would be to subtract these, right?" She goes after some time, barely able to get me out of this trance. And then I get my proof. She removes her knee from mine to cross her legs instead. Then I can feel her foot sliding up my lower leg. Up and down again. "Mr. Depp?" She asks again in a soft tone.

I turn my head to look at Jones again and find her smirking at me with the pen in the corner of her mouth. I lick my lips and nod my head yes. "That's right." I say without looking at the paper. "My calculation or what I'm doing with my foot?" She boldly asks. I raise my eyebrows but can't help the tiny grin as I lean back in my chair again. "Both." I say.

I watch her lips parting the tiniest bit to reveal some of her front teeth. The gloss on her lips makes them glistening. What would they feel like? What must her boyfriend feel when he's kissing her?

In that very moment I feel my phone vibrating in my pockets. Obviously I intended to ignore the phone but it turned out to be a call and not just a message. Sighing deeply I take out the phone and stand up from the chair. I walk a few steps away from Jones and press the phone to my ear, "hello?".

I contour my face in confusion at a low sniffle on the other side of line. Then I hear the voice of my brother "can you come to my room?" He asks. Resting my other hand on the side of my hip I shake my head no even though he can't see it. "Lucas, no. I'm giving detention, remember?".

He sighs quietly then speaks up again, "oh please. C'mon, man, I need you right now. Emergency, code red whatever just please come here!". I sigh deeply and look over at the girl sitting in front of my desk doing her assignment. Damn it. "This better be worth it." I grumbly say into my phone before hanging up.

"We're done for today. You need to leave." I say disappointed and walk back to my desk to get my stuff together. Jones looks up to me with her crystal eyes and seems irritated, "why? Your girlfriend comin' over?". I chuckle at her words and close my bag. "Family issues." I correct her and swing my bag over my shoulder. She hesitates but ends up packing her things too. I stay behind my desk, waiting for her.

The moment she's done we walk to the door of my office. She lays her hand on the doorknob and is about to push it down when I do what came to my mind on the way here. I pretend to trip over air and let myself fall forwards. I quickly support my balance by resting both hands on the door, having her head right between them. She flinches at my sudden movement, then leans her back against the wooden door to look at me. "Sorry." I smirk, still having my hands beside her ears.

She has to grin too but quickly places a serious look on her face. "You should watch out. Maybe, someday, there won't be a door for help." She goes. I lower my head a bit and shrug my right shoulder before Jones suddenly grabs the collar of my shirt. Yes, I had a scenario in my head where she would pull me down on her lips but no, she didn't do it. Instead she only adjusts my collar then moves her eyes to the side, signaling me I should take my hands back down. Which I do and we exit my office.

I lock the door then turn back to her and stuff my hands down in my pants pockets. "I would love for you to finish the assignments so I can have a look at them later today." I tell her when the both of us walk in the hallway towards the stairs. "I'll keep it in mind." She lies, swinging her bag back and forth. I nod with big eyes before shaking my head head at her.

As we walk down the stairs I notice her typing on a phone. "See you tomorrow then." She says and smiles at me before turning around and walking off. I watch how she opens one of the glass doors to go outside on the schoolyard. A couple steps later I enter the west wing and look on the outstanding plan to find the room my brother lives in. I've been to the students bedrooms only like three times during my whole time as a teacher here so this place is completely unsighted to me.

I end up finding it though. I adjust the handle of my bag on my shoulder before knocking against the door. "Lucas, it's me." I say. It takes a few moments but he ends up opening his room for me. It's dark inside, the window shades are down. On top of that it's muddy like he hasn't opened his window in a few days. "The fuck happened to you?" I go when stepping inside and letting my bag fall to the ground. I take a seat on the chair at his desk. My brother still wears what seems to be his Pyjamas and lazily walks back to his bed. He plumps down with his face buried in the cushion and gives a deep sigh from himself.

"Dude," I speak up again and roll the chair I'm sitting on over to his bed. "I'm stupid. So stupid. I'm the stupidest." He sobs and turns his head. He now lays on his cheek, his face facing my direction. "Did you fail something?" I ask and lean back in my chair. My brother may be very smart but it comes with depression alike behavior once he somehow fails a test or anything. "Yes. I failed l-love." He stutters and closes his eyes after.

"Good for you. It's a waste of time!". "You don't understand. I went out with her. We had a real date..but it was nothing." Lucas cries and places his hands over his face to hide. As if I haven't ever seen him like this. "You went out with Emily Park?" I ask and raise my eyebrows in surprise. How did he do that?

My brother nods his head yes then removes his hands to speak "She asked me out. And it was so great. Johnny it was amazing! But it was a lie..". Tilting my head a little I place a hand on his chest and ask if he could go a little into detail. And he told me the story. Back and forth. I'm going to be honest I did shit during my time in school too. But as my brother told me what the girl he fell for did to him I got angry. Really angry.

"Sluts." I mumble under my breath. I'm not the type to offend people, especially when they're not in attendance. But how couldn't I be angry and insult those girls. Using an innocent guy for their fun. "You know what? It's a good thing that happened. Now you know she's trash and no one you need in your further life!" I say. Lucas sits up on his bed and rests his elbows on his knees. "But it was so beautiful with her. I honestly had hopes for something." He says with his voice fading as it comes off more like a whisper towards the end.

I help my brother to sit up again and put an arm around his shoulders. "Buddy I'm sorry to say that but you're gonna live with that now. Treating you like that shows she's unaware of what a good guy you are. And you'll get back at her!". I say and nod my head yes with a brief smirk when Lucas looks at me with big eyes.

It took me some time to get Lucas out of his bed and into clothes but I succeeded in the end. While driving my car my thoughts just kind of floated back to the girl my brother apparently fell for really hard. Also, if Jones is her best friend wouldn't she know about it? She definitely would. She did know. And then she dares to come to my office, sit down and flirt like nothing has happend.
My eyes start narrowing at the thought.

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

having this song on loop
for the past three days.

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 154 22
Habubs am Anfang ist langweilig aber glaubt mir es wird noch spannender Ich sag nur d/n skandal
7.7K 307 6
» Band 2 « 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢 , eine junge Studentin, kriegt unerwartete Gefühle für ihren Entführer. Wird sie ihre verborgenen Emoti...
50.2K 1.8K 24
Nach einem tragischen Unfall verliert die 16-jährige Violet Fernandez sowohl ihren Zwillingsbruder als auch ihre Mutter. Die beiden lebten bei ihrer...
4.3K 867 15
Manche würden Gwaine Moreau als arrogant bezeichnen, eitel, vielleicht sogar als einen völlig abgehobenen Arsch. Doch in einem war sich jeder einig:...