[Demon Slayer] Male Reader x...

By Tsurako-ko

WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main sto... More

Entry 1
Prologue 1 - The Stage Is Set
Prologue 2 - Fallen Blood
Prologue 3 - Coming Home
Entry 2
Chapter 1 - Tenth Hashira
Chapter 2 - Distress Call
Chapter 3 - Rehabilitation
Entry 3
Chapter 4 - Rehab part 2
Chapter 5 - A Dream We Desire
Chapter 6 - Half Moon
Chapter 7 - Seven
Chapter 8 - Be Somebody
author notes
Chapter 9 - Big city Tokyo
Chapter 10 - Good Night Tokyo
Entry 4?? I don't even remember
Chapter 11 - Trial by Flower
Yuutsu's amazing plan. Sorta.
Chapter 12 - Ice cold, warm embrace.
Chapter 13 - The Mountain Peak
Chapter 14 - Hashira training
Chapter 15 - Love gives you strength
Chapter 16 - Upper Moon 5
Chapter 17 - Fairy Princess
Chapter 18 - Shinobu x Y/N

Everything about you / Guide

7.7K 42 9
By Tsurako-ko

Name: Y/N(Your name)
Surname: Matsurako
Nick name: Mizu

Why is your nick name "Mizu"? Haruka compliments and adores your deep blue eyes that resembles the ocean. To go sail out sea is Haruka's dream and passion although knowledge in sailing is abysmal.

Age: 20
Height: 5'9"
Eye colour: Navy Blue
Hair colour: Tiger Orange
Weight: 64kg or 142lbs
Birthday: Your actual bday, although unknown in the story.
Given Birthday: June 27th
Breathing Style: Ice

Who are you? Well you are a student named Y/N also known as Mizu, a nickname given by your childhood friend named Haruka.

Before you study under Matsurako Shiyou we'll go further back in the past and I'll briefly explain it.

You come from a rich family. Your father is a samurai although more of a political figure than a warrior and your mother owns a private temple school that costs a fortune to apply and study under.

You have a older brother who is considered a prodigy at the time and in the future will definitely inherit the parent's will and fortune. You on the other hand is somewhat following your father's footsteps to become a samurai although a political figure. Well.. "following your father's footsteps."

Reddokorudo Haruka is a child you see often doing house work, your house work. Reddokorudo Rozuki is one of the few house maids and learning from her mother, Haruka would tag along.

There were no children around and your older brother was a douche in many ways so you end up being friends with Haruka at the age of 5. Basic communication from saying hi to each other and chatting to running around and playing.

You were neglected. You try to follow your father's footsteps and trained hard to become a samurai, but what's the point in the way of a sword when rifles can dome the fuck out of your enemies from range? Gunpowder is the future of war, not steel. Well.. steel is just as important.

The bushido code is still a staple, but in the end no matte how hard you try to become a true warrior- your father is probably busy with your older brother. It's no surprise when you decide to sneak away from home, follow Haruka and Rozuki.

You would also meet Saiken, Haruka's father and a notorious outlaw. Formally a yakuza, exiled demon slayer, Saiken was also very ill along with his wife, Rozuki. The two tried their best to tend to your needs such as love, attention, and or course they try and teach you things as would any parent do.

Although.. it comes to an end.

Five years later Rozuki would not only succumb to her illness, but she would also be devoured by a demon as well as her husband, Reddokorudo Saiken who is also terminally ill.

The dying parents were able to hold off the demon until sunrise, but by then you and Haruka are long gone and back into the heart of Kyoto. Your parents didn't believe a word out of your mouth about demons and your brother would smack Haruka for even showing up.

So it was decided from then and there that you would run away from home and grow up with Haruka under someone's care. Who? Anyone who is willing. Very naive, but hope was something you and Haruka held onto.

It wouldn't take long until you and Haruka would find an adoptive mother who tended to your basic needs of food, water, shelter, and most importantly, love. There you two would inherit the surname "Matsurako" and grow up with an older sister, Matsurako Yuutsu, another orphan.

At the age of 18 and Haruka who is also the same age as you at the time- you both have mastered the way of the sword! Kendo. Haruka mastered the flower breathing and you mastered ice breathing. Needing a job and knowing about demons- you two passed the selection and are now full fledge demon slayers.

Other characters:

Matsurako Shiyou: Your adoptive mother and sensei. Master of the flower breathing and has little ties to the demon slayer corps.

Matsurako Yuutsu: Your older sister and is also the master of the flower breathing. She is the strongest student and has been apart of the demon slayer corps for 4 months. She is the new tenth hashira at such a short amount of time although struggling to keep up with the others.

Makoto: Your sensei/senpai. She knows water breathing techniques although she only knows the first six forms and also knows the flower breathing, but only mastered the first four forms. She is one of two students who have their own unique breath style. Makoto is the one that taught you ice breathing.

Ryuji; Competitive, hot tempered student. Always loses to Yuutsu and is arguably the second strongest student. He is the second student to create his own breath style, storm breathing. He is so much more arrogant than Haruka and will always lose his temper over little things.

Anri: The third ever student of the Matsurako school. Yuutsu being the first, Ryuji being the second, Anri completes the big three. She has no breath style and is focusing on competing in kendo tournaments. She would be a fine demon slayer, but glory and fame is not a bad dream to chase.

Fina: The forgettable student who practices Kyudo. She is also competing in tournaments lusting over glory and fame.

I think that's it.

Got the basic description of you, your past, and side characters you'll see in the story. That should be it I think?

Update.. hahaha..

The guide book! There will be a new breathing styles and forms so here's a guide. I'll update this chapter along the way as the story goes on.

This is where all the cool stuff can he found and I'll try to provide neat details.

New Breathing forms/style:

Ice breathing:
A deriving from the water breathing. Water breathing style is adaptable, fluid, takes no shape, but can become any shape you wish it to be. Ice breathing is much different and can be compared to the lighting style although not as effective in terms of speed.
Ice style users will focus more on speed and power, but while trying to maintain the flexibility and adaptability like the water breathing.

First form: Frozen River Slash
- A strong Horizontal or vertical slash.
- Basic stuff

Second form: Below Zero
- Attacks the major muscles and tendons of a demon to completely disable them from moving, standing, and using their limbs.
- It takes a few seconds for demons to regenerate. You are given 8 - 20 seconds to kill a demon while it can't move. (Keep in mind that this form is useless against lower or upper moons since they regenerate much faster.)
- The best form to use for a team combo (You disable a demon and a partner follows up with a slash to the demon's neck or something.)
-Requires a lot of speed and power so you lose a lot of stamina.

Third form: Absolute Zero
- Basically the first form, but amplified.
- Third form requires a lot of speed, precision, and power.
- Con? Consumes a lot of stamina.
- Pro? Very lethal

Fourth form: Frozen waterfall
- Any guard stance for long range and short range attacks.
- You are extremely sturdy and well balanced no matter the platform or terrain.

Counter form: Avalanche
- If a demon attacks you with a melee attack you can use the counter form, Avalanche.
- With a counter, you are given one chance to strike depending on the time window.
- Can only be used if you successfully blocked a demon.

Fifth form: Blizzard
- You stab the demon multiple times.
- Fastest dexterity attack
- Strongest thrust attack
- A way to approach a demon to understand its power level.
- Precise enough to attack the demon's major organ systems. A good chance to stagger the demon.

Sixth form: Frostbite
- A toned down version of the second form.
- It can save your allies life or your life as it's used both offensively and defensively.
- Doesn't use as much stamina compared to the second form.
- Much more faster than the second form, but weaker. (Naturally you're a fast character)
- Frostbite has 3 levels
Frostnip: You sever the hands or feet.
- extremely fast
- weak
- doesn't require stamina

Superficial frostbite: you tear off arms or legs
- really fast
- strong
- little to no stamina lost

Deep frostbite: you slash torso or limbs off
- deadlier than the second form
- stamina is more costly
- really fast
- last resort should the other 2 stages fail.

Seventh form: Ingra
- One of the strongest forms you have
- One of the fastest forms you have
- Can only be used vertically
- Has two names
Ingra, Star agent
-A overhead slash that can cleave the head of a demon really fast.
- Can chop a demon's body in half
- last resort
- A sure way to kill a demon
Ingra, ice dragon empress
- a underhand uppercut slash that can cleave the head of a demon really fast.
- the same as Star agent, but a uppercut slash attack.

Eight form: Frozen Lake Dance
- You move around the battlefield as in you were skating. Pivots, sliding, drifting, gliding- you are much more agile and the fast you are the stronger your attacks.
- Very similar to the water breathing tenth form, constant flux.
- Very similar to the water breathing third form, flowing dance.
- Fast
- strong slashes
- agile
- consumes stamina the longer you use it

Ninth form: Cryo shutdown
- You approach the demon with god like speed and deliver lethal slashes in a continuous motion to completely shut down a demon or kill it.
- very similar to Frozen Lake Dance, the ice breathing eight form. This form is much much stronger.
- Insanely fast
- Attacks are continuous in a structured motion.
- consumes a lot of stamina
- has after effects such as tiredness, fatigue, stress, and pain.
- One of the strongest forms

Tenth form: Ice storm
- You swing your sword rapidly at a very fast pace with little to no momentum. You are to stand in place and swing your arms as fast as you can while your forearms deliver the powerful slashes.
- Can be both defensive and offensive
- Insanely fast dexterity wise
- is able to deflect fast projectiles
- you cut a demon to many pieces
- only drains energy in your arm
- one of the strongest forms.

Flower breathing: Matsurako style
Same concept as the original flower breathing style, but with different forms.
This style of flower breathing can only be found in the Tsurako school although it has been shut down.
So in time the flower breathing Matsurako style will be forgotten and lost in history.

First form: Dancing petal blades
— The fastest form when it comes to attacking. The user swings their sword so fast that one slash attack can be seen, but the enemy receives multiple cuts.
— Insanely fast
— very strong
— stamina costly
— Requires prefect technique and skill
— very lethal

Second form: Blossom, full Spring
— The fastest form when it comes to attacking. The user swings their sword so fast that one slash attack can be seen, but multiple enemies have been cut.
— Insanely fast
— Strong
— Cannot kill
— Is used when you are swarmed by enemies
— Is also a defensive move, but no where near as cool as the tenth form of ice breathing, Ice storm.

Third form: Stem collapse
— Fastest ground movement to arial mobility. This form requires a lot of speed, flexibility and strength for the user to become arboreal. Very similar to the ice breathing second form, below zero. Although this form is much more powerful and versatile.
— Can easily cripple larger demons.
— Great form for ambushing
— Amazing team combo
— Requires a lot of technique and skill
— Must be flexible

Fourth form: Sakura
— The only known blunt attack form from any breathing style. The user is requires to use the backside of the katana to attack the enemy. It's main use is to create some distance between the user and the enemy or to buy time.
— The form is strong enough to crush bone and body structure.
— Doesn't require much stamina
— Easy to use
— Send a demon flying
— Doesn't kill
— If used carelessly the nichirin blade has a chance of breaking or chipping

Fifth form: Spring break
— The user is in a defensive position and has to stand in place. Rotating the body or pivoting is the only way to change directions and the user does so in a fast fashion. There are no blindspots and it's the ultimate defensive form for the Matsurako flower breathing style.
— Full on defensive
— No blind spots
— Fast
— Cannot protect allies
— Imagine the Hyuga clan's rotation, but with sword and no beyblade spin.

Sixth form: Full bloom
— The basics of swinging a sword vertically and horizontally, but with a twist. On top of being fast and elegant the user is required to curve and twist the attacks.
— Kills a demon with style
— More body damage should a demon dodge
— Easy to use
— Hard to read
— Basic stuff

Seventh form: Blight
— The users has a specific stimulant mixture or laced poison/venom to coat their blade with. Depending on what the user use, the effects will vary.
— Not so effective against very strong demons, but worth a shot.
— Very deadly
— Great team combo
— A fast and easy way to cripple a demon

Eight form: Roses and thorns
— This form has two uses with two names.

Thorns
— No mercy full on killing a demon.
—Insanely fast
— Incredibly powerful
— Super costly of stamina
— Has bad after effects such as fatigue
— Similar the the lightning breathing first form, but clearly not as fast. (Lighting forms are godlike speed and ice breathing can reach the same level, but it's very difficult.)

Roses
— A gentle takedown
— A sweet way to release a demon of it's state and free it to the after life.
— Gives a demon some final moments to repent and regret.
— Gives a demon some final flashbacks of its life and remember any heartwarming memories

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 137 26
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
9.7K 310 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
294K 9.6K 30
"๐š˜ะฝ ะฝฯ…ฮท, แ‘ญโ„“ั”ฮฑั•ั” dฯƒ gฮฑะผะฒโ„“ั” wiั‚ะฝ ะผั” ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” แ—ชั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ!" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ---------- When a crazy psychopath named (Y/n) Kimลซra is fa...
568K 15.9K 40
You who was born with a red scarlet-like eyes are abandoned by your parents in the age of 9, thinking that you will just become a threat to their lif...