Marriage Contract

By Hayagreeva888

Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungko... More

Marriage Contract
An unwanted turn...
Why me?
hello dears
Dilemma...
I beg you son...
new life
threat
plot...
honeymoon ??
hi lovelies ❣️
Ignorance
chim chim(fluff)
Hobi...
Hi my lovelies... get ready for Taejin❣️
Pervert!!
I love you....(m)
Meeting with Min
Impressed!!
Is he the same one??
I own him...
hi lovelies ❣️
I own him-2
cruel!!(M)
not an update my sweet angels.. 💖❤️
Cruel-2(m)
I am with you...
Repentance??
repentance...
ugghhh...
I am home...
Can you forgive me?
Sweet Home...
hello sweeties 😘 not an update but a token of gratitude...
life is not easy...
happy birthday my worldwide handsome 🤗🤗🎂😭
life is not easy-2
precious life!!
real culprit...
real culprit-2
he has a motif....
can you forgive me?-2.
trauma....
drama
What if the baby is not yours?!
no way you get him back!!!
changes
Crash!!!
hi sweets...❤️❤️
fate...
fate 2
the truth...
an unwanted student!
listen to me...(f)
confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!
incidents!!
shameless....
kidnapped!!!
vicious...
heinous...
I am there for you...
Jinkook❤️❤️❤️
Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️
Lisa!!
past!!
the child is his!!
you are enough for me...
a story that cannot be named!!
I am the mother of the child!!
Let me bury it in my heart...
truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...
vanished!!
my heart ❤️
save me..
Sejun!?
Sejun -2
be patient to get your angel back...
did trust lead him to truth?
letter of Lisa!!
the touch!!
epilogue... part-1
epilogue-part2

I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

4.2K 130 48
By Hayagreeva888

"What's the matter with you?" Jin huffed looking at the serious face of Jungkook who didn't go to office today!!

"Nothing..." Jungkook says...his face is sulky!

"Then why are you mad and sulky and where is Joy??" Jin is a bit confused and worried...

"...."

"Jungkook!! care to answer my questions??" Jungkook looked at jin silently and said,

"First of all, I do not know where that brat is, since he is least bothered to tell me where he is and why couldn't he turn up home yet, after playing with some of his random friends... and secondly I Wonder why you are annoyed with me for his absence, when it should be me who should be annoyed with you and dad fir pampering him so much!!

He least cares my words these days and doesn't even bother to tell me where he is going after coming from school.." Jungkook blurted out... he still knows that his fake anger may back fire him from jin once he knows his intension to grip him for now!!

Before jin came out of the shock caused by his husband's words, he took his mobile and called someone, meanwhile, Jungkook came closer to Jin and disconnected it!!

He then threw the mobile on the sofa by pulling it from his hand, since he didn't want Jin to call any of Joy's friends to confirm anything!! Jin got surprised by these acts of his husband!!

"J-jungkook...w-what are you doing?? Why do you cut the call like that??
I wanted to call Bob and find if Joy is with him!! And what's wrong with you?!Why do you hug me!!
Ahh.... stop hugging me this tight!! I can't even breathe!!" Jungkook now took his next step!!

He lifted jin in a bridal style and took the stairs so to reach the bed room!!

Jin was so worried that he was not being mindful of what Jungkook was trying to do!! Unknowingly he hung his hands around Jungkook's neck and kept talking!!

"Kookie..will you stop being so negligent about your son like this?? you are the most neglecting father I could see ever!! and.. and why didn't you check on his whereabouts, when he hasn't returned from his friend's home even after 6 in the evening?!! how can you be so reckless about his safety? And you seem to be expecting me to comeback and check everything in a tired condition, while you are at home the whole day doing nothing?! Of course I am happy that you took a break from work, but still I don't get why today? And where is papa?" Jungkook face was still as serious as it was before!! He didn't answer or respond to jin for anything!!

Jin suddenly came to his senses and understood what his husband is planning to do with him, by keeping that fake seriousness on his face!!

"Yaa Jungkook!! you are unbelievable!! Put me down right now!! You are too much!! I am worried about our son and you are planning to be a fucker now!! That too, at this time when I am really worried about everything??"

Jin's face is flushed while he is still in his husband hands who climbed the stairs to enter their bedroom!! Jungkook suddenly looked at his husband face and then at those plump lips!! They are deep red, exactly in a cherry fruit colour!

" really baby?? Then why don't you also take little time to worry about me?? will you be worried about your husband's needs and cries for you at least now, my love?!
It's been almost a month that I am deprived of your touch and dying to taste you from your sweet face to toe!
Then when will you be worried to kiss me so that I can explore your sweet breath?
When will you be worried to let me explore every inch of your body and quench my thirst?
You keep making me drooling with those sexy curves of your body but when will you be worried to understand how horny and desperate I become these days to touch you and take over you? and when will you be worried that I need you and I can't wait to have you right now??!!"

Now Jin fumes turned into a deep red blush!! He didn't know how to react for a minute or what to say to his needy loving husband who is shamelessly blurting out his mind to him!

Jin can't say that he is not in such need for his husband's love and touch!! But he wanted to be free from all the tensions of his thesis work! It's been almost a month that they couldn't have sex because Jin was busy in writing his research papers related to his post doctoral Study!!

Today he submitted all his work and returned home from the University!!

His body now started positively responding with all those sweet nothing's and whining of Jungkook.. jin is also turned on but he doesn't not want to admit to eithers' feelings that easily!!

********

Jin has been shifted to Jungkook's mansion long ago after he joined his post doctoral study a couple of years ago!! Jungkook didn't push him for jin to come back to Mansion! Indeed, he himself wanted to shift to Jins apartment after their re wedding!!

However,
It was Jin's decision to move so that Joy will have a comfortable space to live in!! his decision went right and now he leads a wonderful life with his husband, son and father-in-law in the same mansion since he learnt to ignore those sad and unwanted memories that used to occur to him earlier!!

****

"Please tell me where Joy is Jungkook...
I know you are playing with me...I know that it is you who sent him somewhere deliberately..." Jin saw the naughty smirk on jungkook's lips and got the matter that joy is either with Hobi's or Jimin's family!!

" If you know, then why are worried my love?" Jungkook smiled...

Jin knows that Joy loves to visit either of these family friends every day, if he is allowed to do so!! Because he can happily play with tae and Jimin's both daughters, or hobi and Yoongi's one and only adopted son!! but Jin allows him only once in a while, so that Joy doesn't get distracted from his studies!!

Jin realised that Jungkook sent the child to any of the frineds deliberately, since he knows that today is Jin's final paper submission day...

As soon as Jungkook learned about the paper submission of Jin he decided that he can happily do whatever he wants to with his lovely and beautiful husband in the absence of Joy and his father!! He also made sure that Mr.Jeon is attending an old friend gathering in sweeden!

Beyond that Jungkook handed all his urgent official deals to one of his very loyal assistants Mr.Choi and warned him not to disturb him for the next week days!!

"Ouch.. you are rude!!! Jin whinced in a slight pain for being pushed onto the bed by Jungkook!!

His husband didn't answer any of Jin's questions except gazing at him currently with a lustful look..

"Jungkook, at least tell me where papa is... And stop coming near me until you tell me about them... okay?" He frowned in a fake anger, while not being able to stop blushing, looking at the horny husband of him who was coming to hover him like a beast!! But it is of no use!!
Jungkook fell on Jin and started peppering sensual kisses on his pretty pale neck... Jin was to melt in them but he doesn't want to give in easily to Jungkook!

So, he tried to stop Jungkook using the sentiment as his weapon... Because jin knows well how much importance Jungkook gives to his all needs...

" My dear husband, Can you at least think of my basic needs? I came home just now!! I am super tired in all the paper work and extremely hungry now... would you mind to get me some food at least??? And remember I need to have a shower .. Now stop being a horny fucker and let me get refreshed.." he tried to stop Jungkook with a hand push on his chest.. but that body is as strong as any iron statue with those built muscles! So he failed to push him!! To his surprise Jungkook didn't go back even after Jin calling his needs...

"Babes! I am hungry too for you!! But anyway, look there" He signaled jin... Jin saw at the direction Jungkook pointed and understood that Jungkook already arranged so many delicious dishes items for him in a big tray in the bedroom and got it placed right next to their bed! Jin looked at it in an astonishment for all these arrangements!! He laughed in his heart for his husband's desperation for his love!!

"You finish eating it babes.. I willveat you soon after that!! then I will accompany you in your shower... why do you worry when I can give you a nice massage and make you get rid of your tiredness.. huh?"

"Oww stop you horny fucker of my husband!! Do you want me to get rid of my tiredness or want to tire me more with your intension?" Jin
frowned in a beautiful smile, mesmerizing Jungkook!! So he started tracing Jin's jaw line feverishly with his point finger and touching his body with another hand passionately!! Before jin said anything he spoke again looking into Jin's doe eyes...

"Please start worrying my junior and me love!! Jin saw his bulge and smiled off shyly!!

"Joy is with Jimin and tae and he would stay there for this entire week? both Tae's daughters and him want to explore the city in this week since they are in a school vacation...." before Jin could say something, Jungkook Dodged his words..
"Aha! I permitted him as his father to let him have fun in his friends...now his appa won't snap me for doing that.... because I want his appa and I to have great fun too!!"

"Hmm.. then...Papa??" Jin looked suspeciously...

"Dad also went for an old friend's gathering to sweeden and he would not return till next Monday...he did it for our privacy and intimacy which I am deprived of with you for a long time!"

"Oho!! Good conspiracy you plotted over the family for having sex with me!!..huh!! Then what about your office work?" Jin laughed off while lying on his right elbow's strength pushing Jungkook aside! He couldn't feel more surprised for the kind of arrangements Jungkook did to be alone with him!

"I handed over all my official works to Mr. Choi for the next entire week and warned him not to disturb me under any circumstances beauty!! you know why?? Because I have to do so many things to you! Indeed, I have only one work to do now....

I went through the draught of my sex life!! Now it is the time that I can clear that draught by cultivating love seeds with you on this very bed babes!! So, I would allow no more objections and questions from you except the sweet and deep kisses with those cherry lips, the tight hugs of those pretty arms and the sweet moans from your sexily parted mouth! Let's have the honeymoon here darling..." Jungkook licked his lips and snaked his hands around Jin's waist again and pulled him closer with a smirk, making Jin blush more and more with beautiful and shy smile on his lips!!

Now their lips are connected in so much of passion that the bird in the clock has closed its eyes and ran inside the clock, letting the time get melted in that couple's intimacy!!

*********

"Congratulations Seokjin!!...you are conceived..." Doctor shook his hands with Jin with the good news, making him speechless in happiness!! Fir the past one month, he was feeling quite and weak while having the tastelessness on his taste buds.. he is unable to eat anything except having a craving for all sour things!! Jin told tae recently!!

Immediately Tae arranged an appointment with his close gynaecologist friend!! Tae almost got the matter.. but he kept the matter on his mind and sent him to hospital!!

Since Jungkook was busy with a lit of work, jin had to come alone!! He didn't want anyone to accompany him too since he was doubtful too thatbit could be a symptom of pregnancy!!

If it is not that, then he doesn't want the person accompanying to know that he is unhappy about it!! So he went alone to the doctor!!

Fortunately, the result is positive which drenched him in immense happiness!!

"But... how is this possible doctor?!!
I ..I was told that it is impossible for me to concieve!" Jin still couldn't believe what the doctor said, although he was already in a blissful emotion!

"This is absolutely a miracle dear!!.. you could gain your ability to conceive which was because of your will power and desperation for a child, as long as I understand!

It was true! When ever he sees both daughters of Tae and Jimin, jin always feels that it would have been good if Joy had a sibling!! He also want to adopt another child but somehow, his past experience didn't let him go with that thought well!!

Now as an answer to his prayers god has presented the gift of ability to conceive again!! The doctor continued...

" I am sure that your healthy living style, a good support from your family to all your thoughts and all the blissful circumstances led you to see this happiness again in your life Seokjin! Remember....miracles do happen when God's grace is with us.. that is what is named as serendipity!! Anyway, you have to be really careful from now onwards... Now, please inform this happy news to your husband and other family members!! I am sure they all will be also on cloud nine just like you.." doctor smiled affectionately...

*****

A couple of years passed...

Their baby girl Yuson is one year old now!! She is the most adorable child that one can ever see!! She got her appa's pretty lips and papas doe eyes and bunny smile in combination which makes her look cuter and cuter day by day!!

The first admirer and take carer of the kiddo is her sibling Joy!! He is 13 now and entered that typical teen age...
yet, he is way more matured than his age and got a greater ability to understand everyone around him including his family members and others!!

He always makes sure not to forget to look after his sweet little sister in the process of living a happy life!! She is like a pretty baby doll for him who is according to him fragile and needs a great care of her brother....of course a bit over protective, but his parents find it sweet!!

Now Jungkook is that father who is absolutely content with his life and never forgets to express his gratitude to the almighty for givig him a greatly understanding and beautiful husband like Jin along with two wonderful children!!

Jungkook is now a good son to take a very good care of his proud father and a good friend that his friends admire! He is also a wonderful employer that every person in the country wants to get an opportunity to work in Jeon's firm!! All his employees keep getting motivated by him for their hard work and are given good skills to reach self goals and company goals in all good ways!!

Beyond anything, Jungkook became a kind natured person now that he contributes most of his earnings from his firm to the needy and poor, especially through the charitable trusts of Dr.Taehyung and Jimin!!

Jungkook received so many national and international awards as the recognition to his magnanimous personality which he attributes to his husband Jin and his friends like Tae jimin and hobi for igniting that kind of thoughts in him!!

Jungkook also never forgets to share every thought and he commits to, with his husband while caring his considerations so much, because Jin is his motivation!!

Sejun and Ken became good friends and soul mates too now...they want to get married but still to confess... Jin is waiting to help them but Sejun is shy while Ken is extra shy!!!

Yejin is married too, but still continues her work in the same mansion with her family since she feels Mr Jeon's family as her family too!!

Now, Jin is the most happy person in his life, who is surrounded with a great blessing given by god in the form of a wonderful husband and sweet children, along with his papa and lovely friends, who brought all great happiness into his life forever!

Let's wish the same thing for him forever..

What do you all say??

*******

I am So happy to be able to complete this book guys....

Hope you all enjoyed well...

Plese keep Posting your love through your beautiful comments...

Much love and prayers for all your safety and happiness 😘❤️💜💕🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
370K 7.9K 29
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
2.7M 131K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
556K 27K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...