My OC

By Blackstorm101

Let's introduce to my OC. Some of them might have their stories later so, let's wait and see. More

OC#2
OC#3
OC#4
OC #5
OC #6
OC #7
OC #8
OC #9 (well not an OC but okay.)
OC#10
OC #11

OC#1

760 6 0
By Blackstorm101

Name: Shinku Yoru

Appearance:

Crimson Demon:

Classification: Human, Non-Magic User | Enlightened Being.

Alias: Asura, the Empty, the Crimson Demon, Fire Assassin, Demonic Swordsman, the most dangerous Vigilante in the World.

Bio: the "normal" person in the world full of magic, his treatment is even worse because this is where magic are valued the most. Unlike what everyone like to believe, he had a very mysterious past, something that will tear the magic-oriented society apart.

Born from a prominent family of martial artists, he went through gruesome training at young age just so that he could match against magicians. That is, until a group of terrorists decide to massacre all of them for experimentation on their secret techniques. But, Shinku survived the attack, and swore himself to find the killers for revenge.

And so, a new vigilante was born, and a menace to the criminal world. His targets are potential terrorists, crime lords, and those who abuse their powers to hurt people. It was long enough for him to be noticed by the military.

Age: 16

Personality: cheerful at first, he then came to see the dark side of society, became cynical and pessimistic. Due to that, he then became violent, one of the key components of his technique. He also very rude to those he hate, only with his friends that his old personality resurfaced. When he's a vigilante, he's at a constant state of tranquil fury, waiting to be lash out. And when he does, let's just say hundreds of criminal scums got their limbs cut off, their body unrecognizable, their eyes gouge out and crippled in a single minute.

Like: his friends, minding his own business, his cigar pipe (he doesn't smoke but, he smoke powdered candy.)

Dislike: Bullies, those who pry into his own business.

Overall Abilities

Because of his status as a Non-Magic User, he couldn't used magic, which make up the least populations of normal people around the globe. To make it up to the Magic users, he trained himself since the age of seven, performing dangerous feats since then. Due to training for 9 years, he became the most powerful human in terms of sheer strength and technique. He's able to completely control his body at will, even mind control abilities won't be able to stop it. He's known by many alias that were connected to how he defeats and sometime, kills criminals. He's also able to control his reflexes, something that no one can hope to achieve as reflexes are instinctual.

Technique

-Mad Demon Style: His fighting style ranged from hand to hand combat to using a sledgehammer. It's a versatile style, allows him to used any weapons. The style staples itself on the ideal of giving into one's inner violence and throw every ounce of strength in every attack. It's main component is "succumb and control the inner bloodlust." And "control the mental, physical and spiritual aspect of oneself."

Weapon Techniques

+ Soumatou: The staple but one of the dangerous secrets ability of Mad Demon Style. It accelerates the brain's functions, like reflexes, to help the user react to and assist in combat. Repeated usage of the technique however strains the body and can lead to bodily injury, both internal and external.

+ Single Wheel: A full-rotational sweep that has the user unsheathe and draw the blade from a low angle to slash a full circle in a single motion. Used to combat multiple enemies.

+ Mantis Slope: A downward slash performed after leaping off from a high ground and rotating the body forward to build up immense momentum.

+ Battle Driving: A simple running technique where the user bends their body forward and unleashes quick but effective slashes while constantly running, using the crushing momentum instead of the slashing motion itself.

+ Destructive Thrust: A simple thrusting technique that has the the user directly lunging toward the target. Further enhanced accuracy and strength by the usage of Soumatou.

+ Pipe Fox: the user tricks their enemy into thinking they're downed and drawing them close before they quickly rise and jump to the air and strike downwards.

+ Dragon Charge: The user plants their blade by the base of the neck, where the beasts' arms and tail were not able to reach him, and drives the blade down its back and charges downward towards the tail.

+ Snake Drop: A technique only usable if the wielded weapon is a kusarigama. The user hooks the target, lowers his stance and throws the target over his shoulder.

+ Wolf God: A stance taken when both of the user's arm are unavailable and the blade's handle is placed in the user's mouth. It focused on utilizing one's body weight and flexibility as opposed to slashing with head movement.

+ Baboon Menace: A feint attack that poises an enormous weapon above the user's head where the weapon is swung down before it immediately stops before reaching the target's head.

+ One-Eyed Storm God: A technique that requires the user to rotate a number of times before sinking his posture low to attack with an upward swing with immense momentum.

+ Gyuki: An in-place upward slash that sends the opponent flying with extreme momentum.

+ Monk with Iron Mallet: A technique that combines the user's fist or foot to attack simultaneously to push the blade onto the enemy to move onto the offensive.

+ Heavenly Evil Spirit: The fastest technique available to the style that automatically pushes the speed limit of the Soumatou to attack with a single quick strike whilst drawing the blade.

+ Eight-headed Snake: A technique that requires the user to activate Soumatou to unleash 8 powerful, simultaneous slashes in a single instance.

+ Ghost Light Firefly: A technique that utilizes the enemy's attacks to enhance one's own. The user utilizes the force exerted by an enemy's strike to move in continuous motion to gain momentum and repeat until the user feels that they've gained enough force to strike back effectively.

+ Demon's Heart: Essentially an upgraded Soumatou that is accessed after the latter's over-usage. If the Soumatou was a technique that humans should not have access to, the Demon's Heart was a technique that demon's should not try to surpass. It is a state where the user's brain is constantly accelerating, enough to perceive the entire world slowing down. But it's drawback was way worse than Soumatou as it quickly weakens his defense and stamina afterwards.

+ Kusanagi Sword: A technique that requires Demon Heart active to have the user move close to that of the speed of light. The attack is a single blade drawing strike that not only strikes the target at near imperceptible speed but also has the attack's trail explode in a array of light.

+ Ama no Habakiri: The ultimate technique that acts as a stronger Kusanagi Sword and similarly requires the user to be under the effects of Demon's Heart. Once the user accelerates beyond the limits of mass and clears the limit of speed, a single attack is made in the heightened state that releases an explosion that is equal in power of a 2-kilometer wide nuclear blast.

Revolving Lantern: or True Soumatou, is the heightened state that exceeded Demon's Heart. Shinku able to perform feats that Demon's Heart could not, as this state is faster than Demon's Heart, to the point where spatial magic and time magic can't stop him, much less stopping a Demon's Heart empowered Shinku.

Unarmed Technique

+ Moving Stance: one of the dangerous secret of Mad Demon Style, which advance towards the enemy by sneaking with a sight step, and without announcing its speed, shorten the distance. Unlike the famous technique Trackless Step, which fools their opponent to see that they appears out of nowhere, this technique can literally make its user appears out of nowhere.

+ Shock Stance: he punches the empty air in front him, creating a powerful shockwave from the pressure of his fists and then sends it flying towards his enemies. These airborne shockwaves can be created multiple times and has been noted to travel at less than a split second.

+ Disorder Stance: Punching in front of him, he creates a barrage of chaotic ranged shockwaves able to fool while obliterating enemies in chaotic directions.

+ Annihilation Stance: one of the most powerful technique, he lunges forward, punching with so much force it creates a shockwave that decimates the surroundings.

+ Eight-Layered Demon Core: unleashes eight powerful punches, each strike creating powerful shockwaves in a similar fashion to his Disorder Stance technique.

+ Leg Stance: a technique focus on legs for combat.

. Cap Tip Slice : A reverse, rising axe kick that creates a powerful shockwave that travels through the opponent.

. Flowing Flash: A flashing flurry of powerful straight kicks, each creating powerful shockwaves capable of launching even the most powerful magician a great distance and fast enough to evade hypersonic projectiles.

. Flying Planet Thousand Wheels: he kicks with both legs in a flowing motion from under his opponent that slowly rises upward.

+ Crush Stance: Techniques that solely involve attacks of brute force that pulverize the enemy.

. Leaves Flashing Willow: A powerful downward punch that delivers a large shockwave into the ground that expands outward, causing a massive crater.

+ Allmighty Afterglow: Shinku's ultimate martial arts technique. creates an omni-directional barrage of thin and sharp shockwaves that seemingly strike out of nowhere from a flurry of punches.

Others

+ Shiki: Shinku expands his perception to the limit and gathers information on his opponents and surroundings using various sources such as movements, sounds, and airflow. It's true power exist inside his instinct. With it, he's able to possess a six sense able to see-through opponent's weakness.

+ Ascetic Hellblaze: due to his intense and brutal torture since the age of seven, he's able to control his body temperature, thus creating a technique where he literally burn himself to flames, while not showing signs of discomfort from him. He also manipulate the fire at will, as it produced from his own body.

+ Fa Jin: a term used in some Chinese martial arts, it means to issue or discharge power explosively or refining the explosive power, and is not specific to any particular striking method. Fa Jin is a matter of utilizing body alignment and coordination to form an extremely efficient kinematic chain. The body begins in a relaxed physical state, which is then quickly accelerated in a coordinated whole-body movement.

+ Qinggong: a training technique similar to parkour, as a part of kung fu. It goes from a standard parkour to a more exaggerated in theory but true in reality, superhuman feats such as the ability to move swiftly and lightly at superhuman speed, and perform gravity-defying moves such as gliding on water surfaces, scaling high walls and mounting trees.

+Enlightenment: a state where Shinku put himself in a trance-like state. In truth, this state allows him to ascend to a higher plane of existence, although briefly because he's a human. But if he were to use it to a prolonged period of time, the side effects will be permanent. It's core ability is while in a trance, Shinku able to see the "truth", as in he able to dodge any incoming attack, both mental, physical and spiritual. It's also able to correct any anomaly exist in his body, essentially making him invulnerable. Though he won't be able to control it at will.

+ Swallow Stance: a sword technique that derived from the infamous technique of a legendary swordsman, Sasaki Kojiro. Shinku learn this from literature regarding the said swordsman, then bring the technique to reality, as it was lost. It involves striking downward from above and then instantly striking again in an upward motion from below. The strike's second phase could be from below toward the rear and then upward, in a single second. He train three years to achieve it, and it can go faster when using Soumatou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 9 22
Random Story of my OCs..
Eyes By Ian

Fantasy

36 0 7
The backstory of one of my DnD characters, turned into a short story.
51 1 17
this is part one of a story I have been working on since my freshman year of high school AKA my last full normal year of school... thanks Covid.
21 0 8
*note-didn't realized I had to add description but I'll think of something for now, this is just short stories of my oc characters* warning:themes ma...