A brother's regret (THE BULLI...

By icecuberlover

Andrew had always wanted to be among the popular students in his school but for that to happen he needs to be... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
NEW STORY UPDATE.
Interview with Andrew.

Chapter 14

15K 303 27
By icecuberlover

Amelia has been walking for thirty minutes now although she had absolutely no idea where she was going.

The rough path looked very familiar. She didn't know where it would lead her to but she couldn't stop walking. She was curious as to why she remembers this very familiar narrow path.

With every step she took her heart beat increase with excitement and anticipation and she probed her legs to go faster.

Soon, she found herself standing in front of a very familiar lake.

A gasp escape her lips as she realize where she was. This couldn't be possible; this place wasn't suppose to exist unless in her dreams.

Everything was exactly as it was in her dreams. The only thing missing was her green eyes prince.

Her heart began to throb loudly in her chest when she realize something. If this lake is real and not just a dream, then does that mean her crush also exist? Was Eliana right about her dreams being memories?

The thought cause her heart to skip a bit. If that guy really exist and he's a part of her memory, then maybe he was someone really special to her. A boyfriend perhaps.

She blush at the thought. She would have to ask her parent about him later. Surely if he wasn't a figment of her imagination and if he was really part of her life before she lost her memory, then her parents must know about him.

She walked towards the bench which sat facing the lake and she could recall that they sat down in the same bench staring at the beautiful view

She could recall how he pulled her to his warm chest and how his arms had rapped around her protectively.

She plop down on the bench with a contented sigh. The view was much better than her dreams and the air surrounding her was warm and refreshing.

She was relief that this place really exist. Now she knew exactly where to go in other to escape her brother. She had no idea why she felt the urge to get away from him but she had to follow her instinct.

Eliana might be right and he could be a bad guy hiding behind that innocent smile of his. After all she didn't know him; he was a stranger to her and strangers are dangerous especially the ones who gives you an uncomfortable feeling.

She sigh pushing the thought out of her mind as she shut her eyes. For now she was just going to enjoy the warm breeze that seem to calm her mind and soul.

No more thinking of her scary brother and just focus on the warm air around her.

"Excuse me" Amelia's eyes shut open immediately. She could recognize that voice anywhere; it was the same voice in her dream.

She snap her head to look at owner of the voice. He stood beside the bench dressed in a black t shirt and blue fitting jeans. His eyes were the same shade of green exactly the way it was in her dreams and his hair was a little longer.

He looked absolutely handsome and even better than her dreams. He was well built and she could see the muscles bulging through his tight black shirt.

Yup, definitely better than her dreams.

She was so engross in checking him out that she didn't realize he was now staring at her with a look of shock.

Her shock expression faded into confusion and at the same time excitement.

Does he know her?

He was about to say something when his phone started ringing and he quickly pulled it out and held it against his ear before giving her his back.

"Hey Erin" he began into the phone and instantly, those two words gave her a sour mood.

Who was Erin and why did that name sound familiar. Could she be his girlfriend?

She frown at the thought. Well it wouldn't be a surprise if a guy like him already has a girlfriend. He was very handsome and probably has girls chasing after him.

Yet she couldn't help but feel jealous at the thought of him already having a girlfriend even if she didn't know much about him yet.

She tone into her surrounding once again but he was already at the end of his call "I just drop by, I'll be there soon" he finished before he finally faced her again.

He stared at her and opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but wasn't sure of it.

After his obvious internal battle, he gave her an apologetic smile and said "I'm sorry, I thought you are someone else" he gave her one last smile before walking away.

Amelia stared at his retreating figure in shock. He thought she was someone else?

Is it possible that she really is the someone he thought she was? Maybe they did know each other. Maybe he recognize her but wasn't sure. Its been two years and they both must have changed a lot.

He did look different than her dreams so it was possible she changed in his eyes to.

She looked up in search for him. He might really be her prince charming after all. Her crush and her dream guy.

She stood up and ran in the direction he went to. She had to ask him if he knew her and maybe ask him his name as well. Maybe she might remember his name.

She was more than convince now that they knew each other. It wasn't a coincidence that they were the only ones there.

She ran and looked for him but didn't see him. She even left the lake to search further.

But he was gone.

***
Amelia walked into the house feeling down and frustrated. How could she be so stupid. She was lost into his gorgeous eyes and beautiful smile that she couldn't even say a word.

She had a chance to ask him if he knew who she was or who he thought she looks like but she blew up her chances and kept on staring at him like a moron. He probably thought she was one now.

She sighed heavily and pushed open the door to the house. All she wanted to do was to go to her room and hit the bed. She was really tired from her walk and a nice warm shower could help.

She was about to mount the steps to her room when she heard her parents voice arguing in the kitchen.

She had been so down that she didn't notice the door was unlock.

Curiously she ditch the stairs and walked towards the kitchen to listen to their conversation.

"Tricia this is insane. We can't send Amelia to lotus high. What if her memories return" she heard her dad said causing her to frown. What has her memories got to do with the school her brother goes to.

Her mum sighed heavily as if tired of the topic "we have to Dan. This is the only way Amelia could repair her relationship with her brother. You might not have notice but our daughter isn't comfortable with Andrew around. This is just a way to get them to spend more time together"

"I did notice but I don't think the best solution is to send her to lotus high. Its too risky"

Amelia was a little stund. Was she that obvious with Andrew around but that wasn't really what bothered her. It seems like there is something about that school that her parent aren't telling her.

"Doctor Rivera assured us that she won't remember anything and also Andrew will be there to make sure no one trys to hurt her or cause her memories to return"

Amelia stumbled back in shock. Why would they say that; they should be helping her recover her memories and not hiding it from her.

Could it be there is more to her accident? Maybe they were lying about her falling down the rooftop.

"Amelia" Andrew's voice behind her cause her to jump startled. "Are you okay" Andrew asked in concern noticing her pale look.

She nodded quickly and rush up the stairs when she heard her parent's hurried footstep walking out of the kitchen

"Amelia" she heard her dad call but she didn't respond and instead rush into the room and locked the door behind her.

It took a moment to rap her head round what her parents just said. They were lying to her on purpose; they were preventing her from getting back the rest of her memories

But why?

She tried to figure out why they would do that but she couldn't come up with a reasonable excuse for them.

She would have to ask them personally but not now. She didn't want to see them yet.

A knock on her door drew her from her thought but she paid it no attention. She wasn't prepared to talk to anyone.

"Lia please open the door let's talk" Andrew's voice rang out but she ignored him. She didn't want to talk to anyone much less him.

He didn't leave though and kept on knocking and when she was fed up, she answered "maybe later Andrew"

He didn't reply but after a second, she heard him sigh. "Alright later then"

She heard his retreating footstep and heaved a sigh of relief. She stood up and took off her jacket before pulling out her cellphone from her jeans pocket.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and dialed Eliana's number.

"Hey bestie what's up" her cheerful voice answered almost immediately sending a smile to Amelia's lips. For a moment she forgot about her sour mood.

"Can't really say I'm doing great" she answered

"Why, what happened?" She didn't miss the concern in Eliana's voice.

Amelia sighed "I overhead my parent talking a while ago about me enrolling in the same school as my brother. My mum suggested it but my dad is against the idea. He thinks its a bad idea because he's scared that I might recover my full memory. Eliana they are lying to me and preventing me from getting my memories back"

"Well that's weird but what about your mum. Why does she want you to go if she doesn't want you to get your memories back?"

"She says she wants my relationship with my brother to be repaired. That really confuse me; it seems like I didn't have a nice relationship with my brother before I left here" Amelia nodded to herself at the thought. It makes sense now. Maybe her parents lied about him not always being around. Maybe she was scared of him because they didn't share a brother to sister relationship.

"Lia to be honest I think you should let it be"

"What!" Amelia wasn't sure she heard right. Why would Eliana say that to her. If anything, she expected her friend to give her advice on how to uncover this mystery surrounding her brother and his damn school.

"Listen I know you are confused right now and you want to uncover all the secrets your parents are hiding but that isn't the right thing girl. Your parents might have a good reason for keeping you from getting back your memories. Maybe you should convince your mum not to send you to that school"

Amelia frown at that; why would Eliana talk her out of finding out the truth and what is it about that school, she thought she was home schooled all her life.

Unless maybe they lied about that too.

"Lia are you still there?"

She blink and focus back on her conversation with Eliana "yeah I'm here"

"Kay, as I was saying. Don't push it; don't try to force yourself to remember, you might just end up hurting yourself so promise me you wont push it"

Amelia didn't know how to reply. She didn't want to say no to Eliana. Eliana's advice has always helped her overcome a lot of difficulties in the days of her illness but this time, she wasn't sure she could take that advice. This was about her and her past. She can't help but be curious.

Nevertheless, she agreed "alright I'll try" but deep down, she knew she had no intention of keeping that promise.

She was going to find out the truth and that was it.

-----------------------
Hey there my lovely readers. I just want to express how thankful I am to those of you who vote and commented. Please don't get tired. Hearing your thoughts really motivates me to update more.

Amelia finally met her dream guy but he didn't recognize her. What do you think will happen next?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.4K 40
Emily was the quiet, ugly nerd who everyone bullied. even her twin brother Alex bullied her, and of course her parents did nothing to stop this. Alex...
989 11 34
Julie Thomas is just starting her freshman year of college. Her best friend, Andrew Blake (Andy), attends the same college. So does her boyfriend, Bl...
378 67 27
Peter gets everything he wants because he's rich, except the one thing you can't buy - love. He thinks everything changes when he meets Ellenora. Wha...
194K 3.5K 42
Emma is just like every other teenage girl. She is well known by administrators as well as students at Dalton Highschool and she has always gotten go...