Good Intentions

By Euphyrus

After losing his family to murder, Leo didn't think his life could get better. Living in a world where everyo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19

16

104 4 0
By Euphyrus

Leo could barely sleep that night. The thought of having to meet the father of his alpha was terrifying enough, and it made it even worse remembering that he was probably some powerful man. Nick was young and was already the CEO of a company, so it wouldn't surprise Leo at all if Nick's father was higher on the status ladder. He knew that there shouldn't be any reason for him to be worried because he still had escape in mind, but it didn't ease his anxieties.

Another factor that made it impossible to sleep last night was the way Nick had his arms wrapped around him. He was practically being smothered, but he didn't have the energy to push him away. After all, he knew that Nick was just going to go about their connection as alpha and omega if he even tried to get away again.

He greatly disliked how accustomed he was getting to Nick's presence, and how less defensive he was becoming. Although he had these small complications, he was sure he could use their growing bond to his advantage if need be. For now, he was going to play it safe and low but jump at any opportunity that may help in his favour. Nick was being kind, and he didn't want to cause any more distrust if it meant he was only going to have a tighter grasp on him.

"Good morning," Nick murmured against Leo's shoulder. "Did you sleep well?"

"Maybe if you weren't suffocating me all night I would've said yes."

"Your mouth is running again, hmm? You're funny." He pressed a soft kiss to his bare shoulder. "I hate to say it but we should get up soon. My father will be coming in an hour or so, and we haven't had breakfast yet."

Leo didn't want to meet his father, but he figured he could probably know more about Nick if he went and did it, and once the meeting was over, he could dissect any found weaknesses.

"I'm too tired."

Nick made a clicking sound with his tongue. "My father hates waiting, mon beau, and first impressions are important."

Leo groaned. "I don't wanna leave bed. Can't I have eggs in bed?"

"That's a bit improper-"

"But you're my alpha, aren't you supposed to please me?" he teased.

"You're the one who is supposed to obey in the first place."

"Hmm, after what you put me through last night, I don't think I wanna respect your wishes for a while. I'm still aching." Leo dramatically sighed.

"Fine. Just this once, alright?"

"Sick."

Shortly after Nick called the kitchen to prepare for breakfast, Leo felt his eyes becoming lighter again, but it didn't erase the desire to rise from bed. It was the comfiest he had ever been compared to the cramped futon he had back in Akihabara. He stared up at the ceiling, deep in thought and wondered what he could possibly be doing right now if it weren't for Nick. Realistically, he'd probably be tracking down more clients for his service, which would be too hard considering how well known he is. Due to his infamous face among authorities, he always asked for a low pay in fear that he was going to catch some attention. However, he didn't have to worry about rent or whether or not he could pay for food now that he was with Nick. For now, that is.

"What're you thinking about?" Nick said and reached over to caress the side of Leo's head.

"You want me to be honest?"

"You're always mean when you're honest," he joked. "Tell me."

"Honestly? You."

Nick's eyes widened and his eyebrows were strung up. "Me?"

"Yeah."

"Dirty thoughts so early in the day? Perhaps last night's events rubbed off of you way too strong." He smiled.

"I'm not joking here."

The smile began to droop from Nick's face. "Really?"

"I don't know. I was thinking about how nice this is."

"What is?" At first Leo was going to hit him, to scold him for playing dumb, but by seeing his slightly agape mouth and the way his eyebrows were raised, he could tell he was being serious.

"Us, like this. It's kinda nice." Without thinking, he nestled his head further into Nick's palm. Leo had to admit that he liked it when Nick was less controlling and showed his more gentle side. He greatly disliked it when Nick used his title as alpha to gain control over him. It worked, but it made Leo want to run for the hills out of anger. "I want to stay like this."

"I can't cancel on my father, he would enraged if I pulled something like that."

"That's not what I meant. I just... I like it when I can just relax around you, you know? I don't feel so on guard when you're like this." At this point Leo was blabbering again. He was saying too much, and he didn't know if this was good or bad yet. "I don't know, ugh."

"If you talk any further you're gonna make me want to trap you in this room and never let you go, but from what has happened so far I know that that would just scare you away, now would it?" Nick smiled again, but it wasn't very happy. It was bitter, absent from any hint of warmth.

"To be honest, you've been doing a good job not scaring me as much. I think you should be proud of yourself." Leo meant to say this in a joking way, but there was some truth to it. When they initially met, Leo felt obligated to join Nick not only because he was his alpha, but because of the fear he instilled in his heart. If anyone knew that Leo disobeyed such a noble-like alpha like Nick, he would be better off dead. If anyone knew that Seven the hacker had the audacity to refuse such a man, he would never be hired again.

Leo desperately wanted to shut up but found that his heart wouldn't allow him to. There was so much to say and yet not enough bravery for his feelings to flow out. He wanted to tell him anything and everything, yet he wanted to take a few steps back. Turmoil rumbled on like opposing energies.

"I still question how someone like you ended up being a fated pair with someone like me. It's almost funny how unfortunate it is for you. Yet here you are, with a hacker who was the edge of starvation." Leo chuckled. "It's almost like you're my angel."

He had to keep talking. If he didn't he was almost positive he would tell him how he really felt, but he was the type to show emotions through actions.

"Now you really are making me consider cancelling on my own father," Nick said, but there was no humor in his voice.

"And you're really making me consider not running away again, but that isn't a promise." Before Leo could even think about it, he leaned over to kiss him. The second he initiated the kiss, the memories of their first one started to flood his brain. He kissed him the first time because he thought Nick was hot, which was just a plain fact, but now he was kissing him because he was starting to like him.

He could feel Nick slightly flinch at first but eventually melt and give in to the sudden surprise. Although he initiated, Leo was a bit hesitant. He wanted to keep his distance yet he couldn't bring himself to tear himself away. At this point it wasn't just the natural strings of fate that was bringing them together like two magnets, but Leo's growing desire and admiration.

"Wait, wait, Leo, wait," Nick interrupted and suddenly pushed him away. The mere action alone was enough to offend the black-haired man. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" he asked with raised brows.

"Mon beau, I admit I love kissing you but this isn't like you at all. It's kind of concerning. I just want to know if everything's alright."

"Of course everything is alright. For someone who is rich and owns their own company, you sure are a worry wart."

"I just..." Nick looked away briefly as if trying to decide whether or not what he was going to say next would be wise to even mention. "I just don't want to mess up any more than I already have. I'm really trying so hard to get on your good side, you know."

Leo rolled his eyes. "You're proving my point further."

"I-"

"Listen, I don't want to have to explain myself, okay? Just... just let me kiss you."

Before Nick could argue any further, Leo pressed his whole chest against his and tilted his head up to kiss the surprised man. Leo couldn't help himself this time. He considered himself to be very patient and could restrict himself to anything if he had to, but Nick's presence was intoxicating, and right now it was way too hard to ignore, let alone trying to avoid kissing him like he tried to do before.

Leo figured if he were to run away again in the future, anything he does now wouldn't matter at all, and so he decided to let go of any trace of rationality and let the flow of desire take control of him. He gripped Nick's shoulders and pressed against him even harder as if they weren't close enough. In that moment he desperately wanted to hide in his skin and kiss every crevice and corner of this man. After a moment of hesitating and deciding whether or not it was a bad idea to return the passion, Nick pushed Leo off of him. Leo let his mouth hang open with shock and was just about to yell at Nick for being rough when the blond man grabbed his wrists and pinned them against the bed.

"You're lucky we have to eat breakfast and meet my father soon, mon beau," Nick whispered. "Because if we were not so pressed for time, I would fuck you until the sun falls down."

The intense pressure that was building up in Leo's night pants got even tighter, making him flush and struggle against Nick's grip.

"You're driving me crazy," Nick said, almost snarling as he leaned in closer to Leo's face once again, their lips nearly touching. He licked Leo's bottom lip slowly, savoring it. "I want to mark you so desperately. I want to make you mine forever, and you're making me lose my patience."

Without even allowing Leo to respond, Nick pushed another kiss to his lips as his grip on his wrists tightened even further. Overwhelmed with how good the kiss was feeling, Leo bucked his hips and grinded his crotch against his alpha's which made him flinch once again followed by a shudder throughout his body. Their mouths molded together hard, trying to force the other to submit.

Just when Leo was sure his shirt was going to be ripped off, a soft knock came from the bedroom door.

"Master, I have your breakfast ready! Would you like me to come in or to leave it out here?"

Nick huffed as he pulled away, his lips straining to be near Leo's. "You can just leave it outside. Thank you, Adeline."

"I guess that's our cue to stop," Leo said with a sharp exhale.

"Don't think that's the end of it. We will continue this matter later," Nick murmured as he kissed him once more. "Come on, let's eat breakfast quickly and then get ready."

They enjoyed their omelets in silence, the only sound being small snickers whenever one caught the other staring for far too long. After the short but filling meal, Nick helped get Leo dressed up without him having to ask. He dressed him in something similar to what he was wearing, which were a sleek looking pair of black dress pants and a thin turtleneck. Nick wore a short coat over his, giving him a somewhat superior look to Leo.

"Let's go, I'm sure it'll go well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 3 11
Falling in love with your childhood best friend is so hard. Keeping and gripping all of your feelings inside. Now, the time has come for you to reali...
635K 20.7K 33
Luke fought with cancer for four years before he died at age of 20. But his strong will to live made him live again transferring his soul to a small...
166 1 15
When you feel as if the life has conspired against you always remember that when the sun sets, it rises again and another day has come. This is a st...
7.9K 309 31
Young Man x Young Man~ Two childhood friends, in an Omegaverse AU. They are figuring out where they fit in each other's lives as they come of age s...