I'M NOT A STALKER!

AngelElysianx द्वारा

Tine loves everything about his side job. It's just an easy task to send updates about Sarawat. Yes, he loves... अधिक

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
NOT AN UPDATE!
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT

THIRTY THREE

1.1K 83 17
AngelElysianx द्वारा

Chapter Thirty-Three:

(TINE)

"We're here"

I said as I opened both of my arms. Letting him know that we're already here in front of our house. I saw his eyes roamed as amusement is written on his face.

"I forgot that this is the first time you got here. Want to come inside?"

I said.

"No it's fine. I should go now since you have a work to do tomorrow morning"

He said smiling.

"Yeah. Maybe next time? I want you to meet Mom"

I said but then I saw that he got surprised. That's when I realized what I've just said.

"O-h no. I mean, I want you to meet my Mom. Of course, she knows everyone in my life and I just realized that I still didn't introduced you to her"

I said in a rush tone and I took a deep breath when I'm done.

"Yeah sure. I'll look forward to it. Um. I should go now. Thank you for your time, Tine"

He said.

"It's me who should be thankful that I experienced it with you Wat. I enjoyed it. It was a good date"

I said. I should be a stuttering mess right now but no I didn't stutter on my words while maintaining an eye contact with him. I don't know but I kinda feel at ease with him now.

"I'm glad that you liked it. So, goodnight?"

I felt a pinch in my chest. Too soon?

Woah. Hold up there Tine. You can see him at school tomorrow duhh!

"Yeah Good night"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

We both laughed at that because no matter how much he said goodnight he still not daring himself to go.

"See you tomorrow"

I said. He gave me another smile and turned around. I watched his back all while a gentle smile on my lips. I couldn't helped it, okay?!
When he's already far away it was time for me to go inside. As soon as I closed the doors, I squealed like a schoolgirl. It was the thing I wanna do awhile ago but I can't.

"Ahhhhh!!"

"Having fun son?"

It felts like my soul left my body when I saw Mom staring at me while smirking.

"Mom?!!"

I said as my arms automatically pinned on the door behind me like I just got caught. Well, Yeah I'm sure she did.

"So when I'm going to meet him?"

I bit my lower lip. Damn. I didn't see it coming. I never did once told my Mom anything about my love life. Well it is because when I was on kindergarten I told her that I have a crush on this cute girl but I got pinched on my side in return. Telling me that I'm too young for that and my poor soul take it for the rest of my life. I promised that I won't tell her about the thing anymore. But now that I'm grown up maybe it is because we don't see each other that much. She's always out because of her work so we didn't have time to talk about things like that.

"Him?"

I asked. My heart beats loudly on my ears. I'm getting nervous.

"Uhuh. I'm sorry I took a peak on you on the window. But Son, I saw that freaking smile on both of your faces and that's not what friends do"

She said wiggling her brows.

"Mom! You're scaring me. Don't do that with your brows!"

I said.

"And why are you even here? I thought you're going to work in night shift for 5 months?!"

I said trying to change the topic.

"First of all, My shift got cancelled tonight. A good friend of mine occupied it for me since I told her that I'm not feeling well"

"R-eally? What happened? Are you okay now?"

I asked worriedly. I realized that she was not here before I left.

"No baby I'm fine. Just a mild headache. I just used it to take a little break"

She said as she winked at me. Seriously.

"Oh don't you dare change the topic! I saw what you did there. So who is he?"

She said now walking towards me and I gulped.

"H-e's a friend"

"Friends my ass. You like him and he likes you. I'm not blind. I even saw you squealing like girl there. It was a sight to see"

She said teasingly as she pinched my cheeks.

"Mom!"

I yelled as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Shut up. Come with me on the dinning table. Let's talk"

She said now in a serious tone and that's when I knew that things is going to be serious.

Oh no.

******

"So who is he?"

I looked at her hesitantly.

"Wat"

"What?What?"

Mom asked. As she munched her cookies. She loves them in small bite size. Putting it in a big jar.

"Wat. His name is Wat. Sarawat"

"Oh is that so. Oh hey Sarawat I-don't-even-know-the-last-name-of  nice to meet you. Is that what you want me to greet him?!"

Mom said sarcastically. And I just rolled my eyes at her.

"He's Sarawat Guntithanon. Now happy?"

"Oh oka---- Wait what?!!! Guntithanon? You mean that's the Young Master?!!! Stupid Tine! Now I will disown you for real!"

She said as she slapped her hand on the table making me flinched.

"Why? What happened?"

"Stupid. That's the Young Master, I forgot that he's also in the same age as you. But why you didn't let him in? We should have offer him something!"

Oh yeah. I forgot that Dad worked at his family for years and now Type too. So no wonder Mom knew them.

"Mom you called me stupid many times already and it's not only been 10 minutes when we talked!"

I said pouting.

"Okay sorry. Sorry. But you're telling me that is actually Sarawat Guntithanon?!!"

I want to cover my ears because Mom's tone of voice is getting higher each time.

"Yes Mom. I told you, didn't I?"

Rolling my eyes once again.

"Now I regret not walking outside earlier to check. Damn. He's handsome for his own good!"

She said pouting. And I found it adorable. She's the woman my Dad always showing off.

"Okay, let me gulp this down a bit and I'll swear I'll calm down"

She said as she chugged her glass of milk.

"Now, enlighten me Son. You're telling that it is Sarawat. You're friends?"

"I told you"

"Don't start with me Tine. So you like him?"

She said in serious tone. As much as I want to deny it I can't because she saw what I did awhile ago. Now, I'm embarrassed. I was caught in the red light. I slowly nodded my head.

"I'm sorry"

I said. Realizing that it is also my time to tell her that I found out that I'm not that straight as I thought.

"Oh dear. You know that your sexuality never been an issue to me right?"

She said reaching for my hands. Tears started to form on my eyes. Is this what my Brother felt when he decided to come out? No wonder he is a crying mess that time.

"We love you the same"

She said as she stood up and hugged me. My head is on her stomach. Gentle fingers ran on my hair. This feels so good. I feel safe.

"Thank you Mom. I love you too"

I said as I lift my head to meet her eyes. She smiled at me adoringly as she caressed my cheeks again using her thumbs.

"Is he the friend you cried for, that day?"

She asked and I bit my lips.

"For a moment there I already knew, that person is important to you that's why you acted that way. I'm happy that you're okay now"

She said. She pat my head once then proceed to her seat again. I saw a glint of worry in her eyes for some reasons.

"But you're aware that he's Guntithanon right?"

I felt my heart clenched at that. What it is anyway? So what if he's Guntithanon? Is it a big deal? Mom was fine when I told her that I'm in loved with a guy. But what's wrong him being a Guntithanon?

"Why? Is there something the matter?"

"No it's fine. I just wonder what you've done to catch the prince's eyes"

She said. Smiling naughtily.

"Mom!"

She laughed but then she took a deep breath. Again, that worry in her eyes still there.

Do I have something to be worried about?

I asked.

"It's not my place to say this but Tine, Sarawat is a Guntithanon. He's the heir and ----"

"Why? Would it be better if he's not a Guntithanon? Why does it sound like it is his flaw or something? Type doing the same thing. Care to explain Mom because I'm confused"

I don't want to appear rude but I kinda feel pissed off. Sure, Sarawat is rich but he doesn't have to do anything about it. He even despised it. And everytime the topic is being opened I can't helped but to feel a little bit sensitive.

After all that's the reason why Sarawat was hurt. Why he lived his life in regrets and miserable. Without noticing, my fists clenched.

She took a deep sigh and took my hand, squeezing it lightly.

"I don't want to say this but your worlds are different Tine"

She said in a low tone.

And I never felt so little in my life.

A bitter taste spread on my tongue when I heard that.

"Is it because he's rich?"

I asked. My voice cracked.

"No. It is because he is Sarawat Guntithanon"

Why do they make it sound like it is a cursed?

"I just don't want you to get hurt in the future but as long as you're happy. And the Prince chose you then who am I to meddle?"

She said in her comforting voice.

*****

I was back on my room. I throw myself on my bed and hugged Snowball. I don't want to think about the conversation with Mom.
Sure, Sarawat is rich. But why do I feel uneasy about it? Aside from his past what do I know aside from that? I took my phone and searched. There's only a few showed on my screen. Aside from telling that Guntithanons owns an empire of businesses all over the country and few of them are also based on different countries. I also saw few pictures of their family and my heart clenched when I saw Sarawat through them. Aside from those there's nothing more. Suddenly I felt something is off. I don't know why, Maybe because I found out that his family is mysterious? And that includes Sarawat.

I took a deep breath. No. I have something important to think of and that is Wat. Once again I felt the butterflies in my stomach as I let myself indulge in memories few hours ago.

***Flashback***

"What if-- What if I told you that I'm starting to like you too?"

Wat looked at me in shock. I even felt his hand squeeze mine. I smiled at him gently.

"Yes Wat. I think I'm slowly falling in love with you too. Though it was too soon for me. I just realized it a while ago and I don't wanna rush things. I don't wanna rush this thing between us. Because just like you, I don't want to let my feelings be driven by my confusion. I want to make sure of my feelings before I commit myself fully to you"

I unclasped our hands and use the other to reach his cheeks. He leaned in to my touch. I didn't even realized that I scoot closer to him. Knees are touching.

"Let's take it slow. Let's enjoy getting to know each other for now"

I said as I let go off him. I wide grinned appear on his lips. He looks like a little kid that got his favorite toy or even his favorite food. I felt the butterflies in my stomach went wild. Does he feel it too?

Does his heart beats crazily like mine?

"Yes we will. Let's do it"

He said. My breath hitched when he leaned his forehead to mine. Too close but not enough. But still it makes me feel magic.

"Just want you to know that you are my home, Tine. Thank you for coming into my life and even giving us a chance. I promised that I'll do everything to have you"

He said. That's when I lost it.

I love Sarawat.

I reached the point of no turning back.

*****End Of Flashback****

But then I was brought back to reality when I heard a sudden knock on the door.

"The hearts is all over the floor, stop spreading it! It even reached downstairs! Go to sleep now or the Prince won't recognize you tomorrow honey! Goodnight lav you!"

Mom said loudly and then she laugh. I heard the footsteps went away before I could even throw daggers at her. Urg! My Mom is crazy sometimes. No wonder my friends wants to get adopted by her. They think she's cool but she's a pain in the ass actually.

But then she called him a Prince.

Sarawat is like a fictional character that only exists in stories.

(A/N: Son please stop. We know okay?! We know!!🤧💅).

But I have him. He loves me and I love him too. I should be happy right? But why do I feel uneasy everytime I got reminded about his family background? And with that thought I couldn't helped but to overthink things. I took a deep breath.

"Take a deep breath Tine. You're overthinking again. Everything is fine"

I said as I closed my eyes.

I'm going to meet him tomorrow.

That night I fell into a deep slumber with a sweet and contented smile.

I can't wait to see you Wat

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And now ladies and gentlemen our dearest sons are already something. I mean they still not in a relationship but the feeling is mutual. Let's just say they are already on the Dating phase without the label👀

I also want you to know that we're getting close to the end of this book. I kinda feel sad and excited an the same time. I don't want to let go🤧

Anyways I forgot to tell you yesterday about my new book. Go check it out💕

The Title is "CLOSE TO YOU". The Intro is out hope you like it. Let me know your thoughts about it😊

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.4K 588 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
327K 19.1K 42
Tine knew he needs to marry someone to access his mother's inheritance and open his own law firm. But what he didn't expect was the self-made & cold...
38.6K 2.6K 12
Thirteen years later, lovesick Tine Teepakorn met arrogant Sarawat Gunthithanon and decided his childhood best friend had changed so much. Or so he t...
55.7K 3.3K 20
Sarawat loses his memory in an accident. He wakes up only to find out he's married to his childhood best friend, Molly who is pregnant. Five years pa...