Just Friends

Por UniversalJailee

There's a thin line between being best friends and lovers. Zonnique x Chris Brown ••• Mature/Sexual content... Mais

Hate That I Love You
Bacardi on Ice
Bigger and Better
Tremaine
Happy
Never
Nobody
Sexual Healing
Friends with Benefits
Wishing for Sobriety
Faking It
Which One
Respect That You Earn
Love and Betrayal
Anything
Murderer
Crashing Down
Don't Deserve
Falling Apart
Abandoned
Nightmare
New Best Friend
Last Forever
Conflicted
Deeper
Good Enough
The Longer I Wait
Settling Down
Falling into Place
Second Guessing
Catch A Break
Confessions
All of me
No Promises
Loyalty
No Matter What
Baecation
Good or Bad
The Situation
Calm Before the Storm

Possibly

4.5K 162 139
Por UniversalJailee

ZONNIQUE'S POV

After taking a showering and rubbing my body down in a smooth sheet of my "Mad About You" lotion from B&BW, I got dressed in a casual outfit that fit my many moods for today.

Lazy, irritated, sad, and angry.

Last night put me in my feelings, seriously. I didn't even feel like getting drunk. I was too confused and upset to drink. I just wanted to lay in my bed and sulk. I mean, I didn't cry or anything like that. I was too angry to cry. I really just wanted to stab the shit out of Tremaine. And I wanted to dismember that bitch Cauliflower.

I decided that I would actually use my driver today because I really didn't feel like dealing with the stress of LA traffic.

I scrolling through my Instagram feed when I got a text from Trey the cheater. I wonder what he wants. I tapped on the notification at the top of my screen and read his text.

Trey Bear 🐻💋 "Sorry I didn't facetime you last night... Something came up."

Yeah, I know something "came up". Fucking cheater.

I huffed and left my messages without replying. My read receipts are on too, so he'll know I ignored his text.

We pulled up to the place my photoshoot was at and my driver came around and opened my door for me. He politely helped me out before closing the door.

"Can you be back here in about three hours to pick me up?" I asked him.

"Of course, Ms. Pullins." He nodded.

"Thank you, Jonathan."

"My pleasure." He nodded.

I gave him a quick smile before going into the building. I was immediately bombarded by wardrobe people. They rushed me to the back and began getting me dressed. When they were finished with that, I was sent straight to hair and make up. While I was getting my hair done, I got a text from Trey. It said,

Trey Bear🐻💋 "I guess you're mad at me now?"

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone.

5 minutes later I got another text.

Trey Bear🐻💋 "So you just gone ignore my text like that?"

Tuh, yeah nigga. I'm also going to ignore the shit out of you when I get to Tennessee. Niggas who cheat don't get the luxury of having a girlfriend who texts back.

Trey Bear 🐻💋 "At least tell me why you're mad at me."

Me "You know exactly what you did, and if you don't feel guilty about it then maybe we shouldn't be together."

Trey Bear🐻💋 "Tf? What? How am I supposed to feel guilty about being innocent? I haven't done anything wrong!"

Me "Whatever, K."

Trey Bear 🐻💋 "Don't do that shit. If something is wrong just tell me. This isn't the game show network, so I'm not about to play a damn guessing game with you."

I angrily huffed and took a picture of my hand with the middle finger up. Then I sent it with the text,

Me "And if you look behind curtain number one, you'll see that there isn't a curtain number two because I don't give two fucks."

Trey Bear 🐻💋 "Here, have a seat, since you want be childish."

He sent a picture of a high chair.

I would beat his ass if we were in the same room and I know he's happy we're not because he knows that I would beat his ass.

Me "k"

I tossed my phone onto the vanity, making it scramble a little. He seriously just pissed me the fuck off. Like Tremaine, I'm not playing with you. Stop sending me dumb shit.

~

After the photoshoot, I went to that meeting which was basically just them assigning our runway outfits. Then after the meeting, my driver took me straight to LAX. Trey's jet was waiting on me when I got there and I slept the whole flight.

When the jet landed, Trey was waiting for me with his bodyguards. While one of his bodyguards got my bags, the other two guarded us. I guess you would call it that.

Trey came up to me and I stepped around him before trying to continue walking, but he grabbed me by waist and pulled me back to him.

"Baby, you're still mad at me for not facetiming you?" He whispered into my ear.

I bit down on my bottom lip and turned my face in the opposite direction. I have a love/hate relationship with the way his voice effects me. It just makes me want to kiss all over him, but that's bad for me when I'm mad at him.

"Seriously, Zo? Don't be petty. I haven't seen you in a week." He complained.

I turned back to face him. "You missed me?"

"Of course."

"Oh, really? Well, what is this?" I glared at him before showing him the picture.

"W...What the fuck?" He snatched my phone from me to get a better look at the picture.

He stared at the picture and his jaw clenched at the sight of it. He was pissed, but I don't see why. He's the one who cheated on me.

"I swear I'd kill that hoe if I could get away with it." He mumbled with a scowl across his face.

"Why? Because she's your side bitch and she put you on Instagram?" I questioned.

"No, because she's making things out to be more than what they really are." He answered. "I was drunk when that picture was taken and she was escorted out by my bodyguard afterwards."

"You expect me to believe that?" I scoffed. "How stupid do you think I am?"

Out of nowhere, we began to see flashes. We looked up to see the paparazzi. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to them.

"I'm not in the mood for pictures." I huffed.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Can we talk about this somewhere else?" He whispered in my ear. "If they see us arguing, they'll make a story about it and--"

"That bitch will know she pissed me off." I stated my own conclusion.

"What?" He looked down at me.

"She wants to make me break up with you so she can have you to herself. So, she'll see the story and know her little plan to have sex with you worked." I quickly explained.

"Oh." He scrunched up his face. "She didn't have sex with me though.

"Come here."

I moved in front of him before wrapping my arms around his neck and deeply kissing him. He didn't hesitate to pull me closer and kiss back.

If the paparazzi was going to make a story or post anything, it was going to be about this. About me not giving a shit about that dumb whore.

If she wants war, then she's got it. Just like that bitch Rachel.

~

I was sitting in the front row of tonights venue watching Trey and his crew practice. I was watching Trey practice and I couldn't help but smile. He's so adorable. His little grin and his mini dimple. Just oh my gosh... Mine. All mine.

He finished his set and made his way off the stage to me. When he got to me, I locked my phone and put it in my back pocket before standing up. I took the white towel out of the chair beside mines and began lightly dabbing the sweat away from his face. He rested his hands on my waist and stared down at me.

"Still mad at me?" He asked me lowly.

"Yes." I mumbled while wiping the sweat from his brow. "You did good. The concert tonight should be great."

He shook his head. "I don't want to talk about that." He grabbed my hand, stopping me from wiping away his sweat. "I want to talk about us."

I sighed. "Not here, Trey. Not here."

He let out a frustrated sigh. "Aight, but you can't keep avoiding it. If you aren't going to talk about it, then you might as well not even be mad."

I cut my eyes at him and he got quiet. He was just making me more angry, and I guess he sensed that from the look on my face. He pressed his lips against mine, taking me by surprise. The towel slipped from between my fingers and I wrapped my arms around his neck. As the seconds went by, our kiss grew deeper. He pulled my waist into his with one hand on used the other to get a firm grip of my ass. I moaned softly before taking my tongue and slowly rubbing it over his.

A loud slamming noise from back stairs caused me to jump, breaking the kiss. I pouted and he let out a satisfied chuckle. He leaned down and softly pecked my lips.

"I love you." He pecked my lips again.

I love you too.

"Did you love me when you cheated on me?" I quipped.

He opened his mouth to say something, but we were rudely interrupted by the slut of topic.

"Treeey!" She giggled as she made her way towards us. "Where's my hugggg?"

I stepped between them. This bitch must be crazy.

"Not here bitch. Keep looking." I stated before crossing my arms over my chest.

"Excuse you?" Clover cocked her head to the side.

I dramatically put my hand over my chest. "Excuse you?" I mocked her. "You heard exactly what I said. See, I've been waiting on you--"

"Baby, come on, she ain't worth it." Trey said into my ear while lightly tugging at my waist.

"Not worth it?" Clover scoffed. "That's definitely not what you were saying the other night."

"Wait a minute, WHAT?" He asked in a confused tone.

"Don't act confused now Tremaine."

"You seriously have four five seconds to get the fuck away from me and my boyfriend before I literally drag you onto the stage just to throw you off." I snapped.

"Now you want to act all hard." She rolled her eyes. "You wouldn't hit me if I asked you to. I just--"

Before she could finish her sentence, I punched her dead in the mouth. Just to show her that I would do something, since she claims I won't.

She shrieked and held her mouth.

I tilted my head to the side and looked her up and down. "I wouldn't do what?"

She angrily glared at me and I began to laugh.

"You thought I wouldn't hit you, hah." I snickered. "You thought bitch, you thought."

Trey began to pull me away and once we got outside the building, he stared down at me. I couldn't really read the look on his face, and that worried me.

"That was funny, but wrong." He cracked a smile.

~

TREY'S POV

I walked out of the bathroom after my shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. Nique was laying in the bed huddled in the covers. She watched me walk over to my stuff and grab a pair of boxers to put on. I glanced back over my shoulder and saw that she was still staring.

"Dang, take a picture it'll last longer." I joked.

"Whatever." She looked away.

I took off the towel and pulled on my boxers. When I laid down, she turned over and nuzzled her head into my chest. She sighed and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I don't feel good." She pouted against my chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked rubbed her back.

"I don't know... I just started feeling kind of nauseous and my head is killing me." She mumbled.

"You want me to get my assistant to get you some meds?" He asked me.

"No." She sighed. "I just want to cuddle."

"Aight."

I turned on the tv, but made sure to keep it low so it wouldn't bother her. I turned onto my back and lifted up my arm, letting her lay her head on my chest, then wrapped my arm back around her. She quietly rubbed my chest and stomach, occasionally stopping to play with the hair around and underneath my belly button.

"Why did you cheat?" She asked softly.

I huffed. "I didn't."

"Ugh, there you go!" She snapped. "Why are you lying to me for no reason?!"

"I'm not fucking lying!" I snapped back. "I didn't fuck her! I haven't even had sex since that night that we got drunk and had sex before you left!" I yelled. "If I had any thoughts that I couldn't wait it out until you got back, you already know what I would've done! I would've got my horny ass on a plane and flew to LA!"

"Then why didn't you do that!?" She angrily shouted.

"Because I didn't need to! I waited for you!" I shouted. "I didn't cheat on your ass, but I guess I should have since you wanna act like this! Hell, you making me want to get up and leave then go cheat!"

"Go ahead!" She pulled away from me and pushed me away from her before turning her back to me. "I fucking hate men. I hate relationships all together. Stressing me out and shit. I'm done."

"Done with what?" I raised my eyebrows.

She ignored me, which only made me even more angry.

I roughly grabbed her arm and turned her onto her back. "Done with what?!"

"Everything! Now get off me!" She snatched her arm away and wiped away a few tears that had fallen. "I'm tired of talking... My head hurts worse now."

She pulled the covers over her head and I could hear her soft sniffles. I felt bad for arguing with her, especially while she's sick. But she has serious trust issues and I don't know if I'm ready to deal with that.

~

It was like 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I was stressed out and I felt guilty. I hate that she fell asleep mad at me, because now she'll wake up even more mad at me.

As I was flipping through the channels, Zonnique quickly woke up and ran to the bathroom. She barely made it in time. I got up and went to help her. I stood there for about 5 or 6 minutes holding her hair back and rubbing her back. When she finished, she got up and brushed her teeth.

"You aight?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She rubbed her stomach. "It doesn't hurt... It just feels weird."

"You think you might be... Pregnant?" I questioned.

She thought for a second and I could see the color draining from her face.

"W-What's today?" She whispered nervously.

"It's November 10th." I answered her.

My heart was racing. What if she's pregnant?!

"Oh fuck..." She started pacing. "Oh shit..." She held the bridge of her nose. "I'm late."

My eyes widened. "So does that mean you're pregnant?"

"It could be a sign." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I've only been late once, and I went to the doctor. I was pregnant, but I had a miscarriage before I could tell the father..." She stated. "My period is late, I've been nauseous, and I've had random headaches."

My mind was all over the place. How in the hell could this have happened?

"You're pregnant..." I scratched the back of my neck. "I got you pregnant..." I let out a long sigh. "I'm going to be a dad."

"Woah, woah, woah!" She walked over to me. "Slow down there, papa bear. We don't know if I am for sure and we won't know for sure until I go to the doctor--"

"I'll go have my assistant schedule you an appointment for tomorrow. I'll need the name of your doctor in LA? We can fly back in the morning." I pulled out my phone. "I need to cancel tomorrow's show."

"What?" She asked in a shocked tone. "Flying back to LA? Canceling shows? Trey you don't have to do all that."

"I just figured you'd be more comfortable seeing the doctor that you've been seeing. And I don't want you to go alone. This is something we should do together." He explained. "Unless of course, you would rather handle the appointment alone? I'd rather us do this together, but I'll understand if you don't want to."

"This is all just too much..." She sat on the edge of the tub and put her head in her hands.

"See, that's why I want to be with you at this appointment." I sat beside her. "I don't want you to feel overwhelmed. I got you baby..." I wrapped my arm around her.

"Trey, I don't want to put you in a tight spot. We don't have to fly back to LA just for a doctors appointment. I can just schedule one here. Seriously." She looked up at me.

"Zonnique, seriously, it's fine." I reassured her. "I want nothing but the best for me and mine." I lightly kissed her forehead. "Now go back to bed while I get everything worked out..."

She smiled at me. "A man who will take charge is sexy." She pecked my lips.

I chuckled and watched her walk back to bed. I was glad this cheating shit was off her mind following for now. Because I didn't cheat.

Now we can focus on our relationship and possibly our baby.

*****

1) Do you believe that Trey had his security escort Clover out of his room?

2) What do you think Clover is trying to do?

3) Do you think it was wrong of Nique to punch Clover?

4) Do you think Nique is pregnant?

5) How do you feel about the way Trey's reaction to Nique possibly being pregnant?

******

40 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

34.3K 2K 53
Can't live without you.. Das Geheimnis der Versteinerung ist das, was Senku und (y/n) versuchen zu lüften, um somit die Welt wieder zurück in die eig...
6.7K 173 34
Kate Davis kommt zum LAPD, sie wird ein Rookie und wurde Tim Bradford zugeteilt. Das die zwei sich nicht mögen, wäre untertrieben. Kate hasste Tim, s...
102K 4.5K 140
Sophia verliert bei einem Autounfall beide Elternteile. Weitere Familie hat sie nicht. Sophia ist 14 Jahre alt, als sie ihre Eltern verliert und vor...
309K 18.4K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...