A Bright Star To Calm The Sto...

By Stellarstar15

So this is a story I came up with on my own and at the same time not really. It's kinda like the Skypiea arc... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 9

57 3 0
By Stellarstar15

Previously on One Piece..

"You'll find out soon enough from the order of God Eneru and Goddess Mae's divine soldier leader."

"Didn't God assign you to guard Miss Mae?"

"HOW CARELESS!"

"ARM POINT..ORBIT..CROSS!"
____________________________________

"Unbeatable Powers! Eneru's True Form Is Revealed!"

Nami and the Satori's brothers have began their fight aboard the Going Merry. The brothers were kicking about the unconscious Sanji and Usopp which got Nami very angry. She went ahead to hit one of them with her staff. Gan Fall after observing the brothers was able to tell the number of dials they were fighting with. On knowing that, Gan Fall began his attack on them, so did Nami. Gan Fall was attacked with a Breath Dial which he dodged and went ahead to fight and defeat Kotori. Nami then knocked Hotori away using the Cyclone Tempo. Gan Fall instructed Nami to fetch and use his gauntlet, which has an Impact Dial embedded in it to fight Hotori because he will be returning. Nami later defeated Hotori.

Meanwhile, a Shandorian warrior by the name of Kamakiri was flying across upper yard's forest using skis powered by dials. "Eneru's gotta be up there somew-" He suddenly noticed the sounds of a scream. He'd turn to the source of the noise to find Eneru sitting on the tree with an unconscious lady with two shades of purple hair. "You called? Did you want something, Kamakiri of Shandora?" He'd drop the victim he electrocuted "Eneru you bastard!" He'd smirk at Kamakiri, a very amused smile "Do you forget who you're speaking to? I am God you know. You interrupted me from carrying my lovely lavender to her safe haven." Kamakiri pointed his spear with anger written all over his face. "I can see it all over your face, you're wondering why I came here." Kamakiri was a bit taken back by those words and spoke out "Mantra?" Eneru bursted out laughing.

"I don't need my mantra to read whats on your face. I don't blame you for fighting, but I must fight as well. After all I'm a survivor in this game too, and I'll be leaving this island soon. I just had to say goodbye to Gan Fall, and take out the tiniest piece of the competition, for I simply cannot allow Mae to play. A 'curtesy' if you call it and a bit of cheat." Kamakiri was a bit shaken and yelled out. "A game..A GAME?!" He'd roll his eyes in even more amusement and looked down at Kamakiri. "I also don't need my mantra to tell that you really want to kill me right now. Very well, since I've seen your courage and strength I think you should have a reward. For 5 minutes I will not move and you can do what ever you wish to me." Kamakiri then threw a dial which puffed out a cloud like path as he charged toward Eneru.

Eneru yawned then turned to see Kamakiri going straight towards him. "Oh? What are you still doing here?" A direct hit. Kamakiri stabbing Eneru straight into his head with the spear. But something is..wrong. Was that it? That can't be it. He was suddenly feeling a instant burning feeling in his body, he was being electrocuted slowly. Eneru chuckled. "I'm sorry..it seems I dozed off, is something wrong? You're in pain, Kamakiri. I did keep my promise." Kamakiri fell to his knees coughing out blood. "I can't..beat you can I?" Eneru spoke out blankly.

"No, You can't. Don't you understand now, I'm living lightning. Try all you can, no man can defeat such divine power." He'd gently use his free hand gently cupping the lightning charm on Mae's necklace. "Since the ancient times, the unknown forces of nature were worshipped as gods. Anything that wasn't them were subjected to absolute horror. It's inevitable. That's what makes me and my love gods."

Kamakiri took out a breath dial and slashed st the tree, only for Eneru to transform into living lightning, the unconscious Mae slipping from his hands onto the giant branch, Kamakiri got back in his skis and began to make his get away 'I HAVE TO WARN WYPER' Kamakiri thought. "Oh? So you tried to attack me? It's too late to run away now." He'd suddenly appear in front of Kamakiri. "It's my turn." Kamakiri then began to turn around, but it was already too late...Eneru began reaching his hand out. Mae on the other hand slowly regained some form of conscious, her vision was blurry..but she could hear Kamakiri's scream.

"1 million volt..Vari."

"WYYYYYYPERRRRRRRR!"

....

It was all..silence.

He'd begin chuckling from Kamakiri's loss and his own victory. It came to a sudden stop when his Mantra sensed Mae's conscious starting to possibly awaken.

He sped himself back up only to find Mae slipping back into an unconscious state. He'd pick her back up and began his journey toward the top of the ruins. "Another 20 voices vanished..stupid fools.

On the Upper Yard, 82 people have played the survival game..but 57 have fallen. Mae being stuck in an unconscious state means she's no longer in the game.

13 of my divine squad still remain.

5 of the straw hat crew live as well.

And 7 warriors of Shandora."

He'd use his free hand for his fingers to count. "That leaves 25. I must say it's a lot than what I've predicted. No matter they'll all fall one after the other."

"The one remaining question is..who will come with me?"

____________________________________

On the next One Piece...

"Don't fret. Soon the time will come when the Ark Maxim is ready to fly into the sky."

"God Eneru, is there something troubling you?"

"Lord Eneru, who do you believe is trespassing?"

"It seems the intruder is no mere Skypiean..

BUT A DWELLER OF THE BLUE SEA!"

"The Dive into Mae's Past! Mae's first meeting with God's Judgement?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 4 6
Rea was a little girl when the ship her parents and her sinked and she was left adrift in the grand line, being rescued by and old retired writter gi...
36.6K 610 20
After the long drawn out fight with Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates and one of the emperors of the sea, Luffy and Zoro wake up from their lon...
1.8K 98 23
living reality is so boring at times. you crave to be in the anime you love, One Piece. While you had this wish in your heart.. something unexpected...
441K 11.3K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...