α΅€α΄΄α΄± Qᡁᴱᴱᴺ ━━ 𝑲𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑺 𝑴𝑰...

By tupacf1lm

- ミ☁︎ ❝ πŸ“ - [ α΅€α΄΄α΄± Qᡁᴱᴱᴺ ] β†· β‹― β™‘α΅Ž πŸ’‹ β€§β‚Š ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ.;:ΰ­­Μ₯ π˜π˜• 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 a girl named Ophelia Atonal is from Mystic... More

before you read.
||CAST||
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
||the casket girls||
||apres moi, le deluge||
||dance back from the grave||
||crescent city||
||long way back to hell||
||lengrand guignol||
||farewell to storyvillie||
||moon over bourbon street||
||the big uneasy||
||an unblinking death||
||a closer walk with thee||
||the battle of new orleans||
||from a cradle to a grave||
||rebirth||
||alive and kicking||
||every mother son||
||live and let die.||
||red door||
||wheel inside the wheel||
||chasing the devil tail||
||the brothers that care forgot||
||the map of moments||
||gonna set your flag on fire||
||brotherhood of the damned||
||sanctuary||
||the devilis damned||
||they all asked for you||
||Save My Soul||
||exquiste corpse||
||night has a thousand eyes||
||when the levee breaks||
||city beneth the sea||
||fire with fire||
||ashes to ashes||
||for the next millennium||
||you hung the moon||
||I'll see you in hell or new orleans||
||a walk on the wild side||
||the axeman letter||
||beautiful mistake||
||out of the easy||
||the other girl in new orleans||
||savior||
||a ghost along the mississipi||
||wild at heart||
||dead angels||
||heart shaped box||
||the feast of all sinners||
||an old friend calls||
||alone with everybody||
||behind the black horizon||
||The Devil Comes Here and Sighs||
||no more heartbreaks||
||where nothing stays buried||
||give 'em hell kid||
||the bloody crown||
||gather up killers||
||no quarter||
||hunter of ruins||
||keepers of the house||
||i hear you knocking||
||bag of cobras||
||high water and a devils daughter||
||voodoo in my blood||
||Queen Death||
||phantomesque||
||a spirit here that won't be broken||
||voodoo child||
||the feast of all sinners||
||where you left your heart||
||one wrong turn on bourbon||
||ne me quitte pas||
||between the devil and the deep blue sea||
||Don't it just break your heart||
||what,will,have,left
||God gonna trouble the water||
||the kindness of strangers||
||we have not long to love||
||there is the disappearing||
||till the day i died||
||the tale of two wolves||
||when the saints go matching in||
Epilogue
squeal!

||i love you,goodbye||

966 25 0
By tupacf1lm

(Hair and Makeup)

Season 2 episode 14

Hope was crying as the twins were cool and playing with their toys.

"It's okay, sweet girl just play with your toys like your siblings are doing. I just need to find a pay phone."Cami says as Hope is still crying She gets the babies and puts them on a rolling chair with the three of them the coins drop.

"Damn it. I'm sorry I'm sorry. You're being so brave the least I could do is watch my."Cami said as she starts hearing things..

"Whoever out there if you try anything, I will gouge out your eyes!"Cami yells holding the babies as she protects them.

"Actually, Camille, it's probably not necessary at all."Elijah says as Cami goes up to him.

"What the hell happened back there?"She asks him.

"Deaccession in the car let's move."Elijah says.

"Here grab Blair."She says as he grabs her and puts her on the seat belt.

+

Ophelia and Hayley we're packing their bags and Klaus comes in Ophelia room.

"What do you think you're doing?"He asks Ophelia.

"Elijah said they're at the road. I'm gonna go get my daughter and son. Do not tell me it's safe me and hayley are going to get them three."She tells him.

"I'll tell what's not safe. Blowing up a Ouse to keep your evil brother from finding them."Hayley comes in and yells.

"We'll deal with Finn."

"And then what? Every time you kill, he's gonna jump into another body."Hayley yells.

"Why can't we just go see them!?"She asks.

"We tried running, tried hiding neither will work."Klaus explains.

"What's your bright idea? I'm gonna go get my clothes from the other room."Hayley says leaving.

"I'm working on plan. One which will be bolstered if you just calm down."Klaus says.

"Do not manage me. I have every right to freak out."She gets mad.

"You're getting married,Little Wolf. An act will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn. You will be queen to an army and a queen does not run."He said and grabs her bag.

+

Ophelia was checking her clothes as she sighs Rebekah comes in.

"All right. Bad news first. I will have to miss your nuptials. Kol has a life and death Mather he needs help with."Rebekah said as she Ophelia looks at her.

"Anything I can do, Rebekah?"

"It's witch business , which now seems to be my thing. Besides, you have enough to deal with. On the note. Now, it's white, which won't fool anyone but you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots."Rebekah said as she gives her a long dress she smiles.

"Rebekah, Thank you. It's so beautiful."She says looking at the mirror.

"I happen to be the only women alive who's commissioned wedding dresses in five different centuries,Never made it down the aisle, of course."She said Ophelia hangs the dress

"Well, you know it's not too late. For what I understand, Marcel is still single. Have you told me yet that you're you?"Ophelia asks her.

"I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment. It only complicates matters. Ophelia, I wanted to say now you may be marrying Brain Kenner of the boozy backwater Kenner's but your still one of us a Mikaelson always will be."I heard Rebekah said and leaves.

+

"Oh, I so do not belong in your world."Brian said and chuckled.

"My world? Give me some credit. I'm not exactly the kind of girl who sat around fantasizing about her wedding day. And if I had. It probably would have looked a little less this."Ophelia said to him joking.

"Ugh."

"You getting cold feet?"

"No. This is what's right. For the twins, for our pack also hope."She said.

"Ophelia. If I might intrude, there's someone who wishes to say hello."Klaus said as she follows him behind also Brian. Cami comes in with the twins Hayley has Hope.

"You brought them here? Finn could anywhere."Ophelia says getting worried.

"I've taken precautions. There'll be no uninvited guests at your wedding. And after your pack will be the first line of defense to this home. No more running,Queen."Klaus says and smiles Ophelia grabs her children and smiles at them as they giggle Ophelia giggles.

"Xavier and Blair,This is Brain. Brian this is Xavier and Blair."Ophelia said as the twins giggle and Brian holds their hands.

+

Ophelia was getting change as she sees the twins playing with each other Ophelia laughs.

"Oh, I still can't believe you both are here. Oh. Mommy has to go and do this big thing. But don't worry, Because Aunt Cami will watch you. And after that, I'm not letting you out of my sight."Ophelia promises her children as they giggled. Klaus comes in.

"You look perfect. Ophelia,I understand this is important to your cause and I will do nothing from it,Little Wolf. I wanna tell you how I feel about you for once."Klaus said as Ophelia sighed.

"Don't. Don't say it. Ever since the first day that I met you I have felt everything for you I've love you.And all this time you were never able to say you feel about me and I get it. You can't be the guy to say how he feels. But Brian is I think I can be happy with him. And I just wanna be happy, Klaus. Please don't say whatever you were gonna say to me."She says as the both cried Klaus holds the twins hands and leaves.

+

Ophelia and Brian we're talking as he puts a necklace on her.

Ophelia comes in while everyone gets up she looks at the place and waits for Brian the walk off together.

"Please be seated. We gather together as a community seeking peace. Inspired by the union of this couple before you. There was a time. When werewolves call themselves not as cursed but as blessed with a connection to our most pure selves. And tonight, we honor that blessing with the long awaited unification. In doing so we choose to embrace. Ophelia vampire nature with this union, Ophelia will share her unique gifts with her pack. And now your vows."Mary says to them Klaus comes in looking sad.

"I pledge to honor and defend you and yours above all others."Brian says as Klaus looks down.

"To share in blessings and burdens. To be your advocate. You champion."Ophelia said doing her vow.

"To be your comfort. You sanctuary and for as long as we both shall lived."He also said doing his vow.

"To be your family."

"You two have endured all the traditional werewolf rituals and trails. There's only one remaining.Brain, you may kisses your bride."

Ophelia and Brian look at each other and kissed each other. Klaus looks down while his brother Elijah notices. The eyes turn yellow. The pack eyes turn yellow now. People were celebrating as they dance Klaus looks at them as he a tear rolls down his eyes yes he cried.

Hayley has her baby hope in her arms Ophelia sees Klaus giving Hope to her. The twins comes in with Klaus in his arms Blair is wearing a red dress while Xavier is wearing a red shirt with jeans.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. May I have your attention ,please? Ophelia will you join me I'd like to propose a toast."Klaus says Ophelia grabs the twins.

"I want to welcome you all. As you know, last spring Ophelia and I had twins and also I have a other daughter with Hayley. Due to tragic circumstances. They were lost and now they have returned home. This one is name Hope Xavier and Blair and they will live here among you. Their pack. Their family. We implore you protect my children. Teach her. Love her as one of your own."Klaus says Brian and Jackson are now living here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
822K 27.5K 158
When Danielle Saraphina Mikaelson received a call that her older brother got a werewolf pregnant, she didn't know that it could be possible but despi...
1.2M 35.6K 108
"I am a 1000 year old vampire witch hybrid living as a single mom in a supernatural infested town. I do not have the time to be involved in your fami...
289K 3.7K 38
When a certain original comes to Mystic Falls and finds out that he has a daughter from before his family and him were turned what will he do? She is...