[1] [Shattered Crimson] Male...

Av Braggski

Long, flowing crimson hair with equally carmine eyes. A masculine, inorganic being with a body made out of fo... Mer

Chapter 1 [Birth]
Chapter 2 [Just Another Day]
Chapter 3 [Hello Again]
Chapter 4 [Friend Like Me]
Chapter 5 [Glistening Green]
Chapter 6 ['o Friend of Mine]
Chapter 7 [Fishing For Shells]
Chapter 8 [Back in Green]
Chapter 9 [Love and Fury]
Chapter 10 [Abyssal Depths]
Chapter 11 [Rehabilitation]
Chapter 12 [New Job]
Chapter 13 [Salutions & Solutions]
Chapter 14 [Winter Begins]
Chapter 15 [Frozen Wonderland]
Chapter 17 [Different Side, Same Coin]
Chapter 18 [Spring's Morning Dew]
Chapter 19 [Bark and Bite]
Chapter 20 [Three Magic Words]
Chapter 21 [My Love]
Chapter 22 [Time To Say Goodbye]
REMAKE

Chapter 16 [Blood In The Snow]

461 24 4
Av Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[3rd POV]

Y/N found himself alone, doing chores around the school more so than helping outside. His dear friends Phosphophyllite and Antarcticite had left him to do "the boring chores" while the two of them went to collect gem shards on the Shore of Nascency, the place where everyone was or can be born. How collecting pretty rocks was more entertaining than organising a library or making sure nobody broke in their sleep was beyond him, every last job sounded mundane in his opinion. As of this moment, Y/N found himself in the "hibernation room" where everyone peacefully slept the winter away. He had a pack of white bedsheets with him to cover the "sleeping beauties" with. Some of them were known to move a bit in their sleep, while some were complete sleepwalkers. Que Bort, the biggest sleepwalker of them, was literally walking around the room with her eyes closed and her arms extended in front of her as if trying to grasp something. 

"Sigh, I'll just-UMPF!" the moment those whispers passed his lips he was tackled by the black-haired sleepwalker, "Bort?"

But he received no answer as the battle maniac wrapped both her legs and arms around his body with a crushing grip, nearly breaking his body in the process. At the very least she calmed down and wasn't sleepwalking now. 

"...Mmmm...hug..."

'So she wanted hugs? I'm starting to think these girls don't really get much affection if BORT is like this,' Y/N tried to pry himself from Bort's crushing grip, but there was no way he could stealthily free himself from her embrace, at least not without the help of Red Matter.

Matters only seemed to get more complicated when he heard shuffling from his other side before another person latched himself onto his body, taking any free space that was previously available on the other side of his body. The multi-coloured glimmer followed by a happy giggle gave away that person's identity.

"...Mine~"

'And now I'm latched between Dia and Bort, please don't grind my body to dust,' at the very least Diamond seemed much more gentle with the way she snuggled against Y/N, 'This has become a very peculiar situation. Kongo-sensei, help me.'

The crimson-haired male was forced to lay there for a good few minutes before he assembled a plan in his mind. Having no better idea Y/N started to exude Red Matter from his body in small amounts, mostly around the parts he was being held at, then he concentrated that Red Matter in order to create some room between his body and the two diamond sisters. Then, he used that little space to wiggle his body out of their grip and free himself from their hold. But Dia and Bort immediately noticed, and Dia lost her smile and returned to her peaceful sleep while Bort promptly stood up and started to search for something, someone, to hug to dust. Y/N quickly threw covers over both Dia and Bort, which made Bort plop down again. 

"Sleep dammit," whispered Y/N as he left the room. 

Upon walking out of the room he instantly noticed the amount of radiant light filling the halls of the school, which was, well, very uncommon on even the sunniest of winter days. Quickly realising something was amiss, Y/N hastily walked through the halls of the school in hopes of finding Kongo-sensei. 

He passed by the entrance and quickly stopped as he noticed Kongo-sensei standing there, brilliant light shining from before the bald man, "Kongo-sensei?"

Kongo-sensei appeared to be surprised by Y/N's suddenly announced presence but calmed himself as he turned to look at the crimson-haired male, "Y/N, stay behind me."

Y/N's eyes widened as his expression quickly hardened and Red Matter started to pool from his body. Walking closer to Kongo-sensei could finally see the rows of tens if not hundreds of Lunarians all kneeling in front of him, clawing at his robes. The red-haired male could only look in shock, astonishment and confusion. Just as he turned to Kongo-sensei to ask him the obvious question, he was cut off as Kongo-sensei suddenly disintegrated each and every Lunarian present, leaving only mist in their wake. 

"...Kongo-sensei... what... was that?" words appeared to have trouble forming in Y/N's mouth as he watched the mist envelop Kongo-sensei like chains, preventing him from moving.

"Ah, a trap? What a pointless endeavour!" a sphere of light suddenly appeared in Kongo-sensei's hands, Y/N could only stare with wide eyes, completely ignorant of what was transpiring right in front of his eyes.

Then, all he could see was a flash of blinding light followed by a loud sound that echoed throughout the entire island and rattled Y/N's entire body. As the light quickly faded and Y/N was allowed the luxury of being able to see, he was only met with Kongo-sensei and nothing else. Not a single speck of that mysterious mist or Lunarian dust was left in the area. 

"Quick, we must hurry," Y/N was broken out of his stupor by Kongo-sensei who started to quickly make his way to the Shore of Nasceny, and only then Y/N realized the true scope of the situation.

"SHIT!" Y/N quickly ran past Kongo-sensei and rushed as fast as he physically could to the shore before it was too late. 

He didn't even make it all the way when he saw the large glowing platform the Lunarian usually float in the sky with slowly pulling away, flying higher and higher into the sky by the minute. His heart nearly stopped at the sight if he didn't notice Phosphophyllite running after the Lunarians, obsidian blade in hand as she desperately yelled at them. 

"...Antarcticite...?" Y/N stood there with wide eyes and a completely appalled look on his face as his mind stopped. 

His hands tightened into fists before loosening into their relaxed state over and over, it was as if his mind and body were no longer one entity, but two separate beings altogether, "Dammit... MOVE!"

Finally, his body listened as he quickly sprinted across the snowy fields of white in hopes of somehow catching up to the Lunarians that only kept on pulling further and further higher into the sky. Red Matter quickly spiralled into four tentacle-like appendages that helped propel Y/N to greater speeds, so much so he passed by Phosphophyllite who was already a very fast runner. He grits his teeth as he used every ounce of his strength and willpower to push himself towards the fleeting Lunarians just a little bit faster. But they were gaining altitude, quickly, not to mention Y/N saw that he was coming to a cliff. With no other option left, Y/N used all four of the Red Matter appendages to throw himself into the air. His hair whipped back from the wind blowing in his face as he extended his arm towards the closed sunspot in hopes of at least being able to touch it. But... it wasn't good enough... Just before Y/N could reach his target all of the velocity he had disappeared and he immediately started to plummet towards the ground as he helplessly watched the Lunarians disappear into the clouds. 

His hand was still outstretched towards them, "Don't go!"

-THUD- -SHATTER-

Y/N's body hit the snow-covered ground with a resounding thud. Cracks quickly spread across his entire person as shards were catapulted into the air from the sudden force. One of Y/N's eyes fell out and broke into two, but his hand remained outstretched towards the sky, his expression remained unchanged as well. A look of pure, unadulterated dread as his vision slowly started to fade. The last thing he was able to see were two figures in the distance. Then... blackness. 

...

...

...

Y/N suddenly awoke with a jolt, he quickly looked around and found himself in the infirmary, on a wooden table. His body reeked of the smell of glue, he must have been fixed only recently. His eyes widened as the recent memories started to flood his mind. Y/N could only look down at his hands, they quivered and shook as he stared at them with wide eyes. His psyche was... not in the best state right now as he slowly placed his quivering hands over his face. 

"...Y/N...?" a girl's voice, barely a whisper, calls out to him.

"...Phos?" he calls back as his mint-haired friend shakily enters the room.

The two of them just stare at each other for a few minutes, neither of them being able to use any form of communication. But quite frankly, neither of them had to talk to see that both of them were slowly drowning in an ocean of grief, guilt and sorrow. It was Phosphophyllite who took the first step, but figuratively and literally as she quickly walked to Y/N and wrapped her hands around him, she didn't have to wait long for Y/N to do the same. 

"...I'm sorry..." these were the only two words the two of them said to each other for the entire day.

Phosphophyllite could always count on Y/N's embrace to at least make her feel better, but honestly, right now it was only helping her stay sane, and even then she didn't know how long that would last. It wasn't much different with Y/N, his mind was in a completely different state than Phosphophyllites. While the mint-haired Gem girl was very sympathetic and, in all sense of the word, used to failure, Y/N was not. He still felt for his peers, but he found it hard to truly feel the way they did. And failure was something Y/N didn't even dare say. Yet today felt like his entire mind took a massive blow, and not only his mind but also his heart. Antarcticite was a dear member of a group of people he would dare to call family, and her loss came at a high price. Neither Y/N nor Phosphophyllite could hope to stay the same after today, especially Y/N who after seeing first hand the strange and mysterious nature of Kongo-sensei had a plethora of questions and suspicions that he couldn't ignore forever.

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Sorry about the late update boys and... boys, since I doubt any girls are reading this. If you are a girl, uh, why are you here? Anyway! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Antarcticite didn't actually get saved, I mean, we still need some character development you know, and her "death" is too much of a loss to just ignore and change. Also...

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHREK DOING IN HOUSEKI NO KUNI?! (Taken from Wikipedia)

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

27.6K 852 16
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค"Tสœษชs ษดษชษขสœแด› ษชs sแด˜แด€ส€แด‹สŸษชษดษข, แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› ษขแด." "I แด€แด แดกแดษดแด…แด‡ส€ sแด›ส€แดœแด„แด‹ ส™สŸแดœsสœษชษดษข แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแดแดแด‡." ใ€‹The woman found herself in a str...
286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
14.3K 227 27
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ๐™๐™€๐™’๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™. - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
11.2K 483 51
Where you live, there is only one rule: stay away from sacred land and respect the local tribe of indigenous people. But things change quickly when a...