GREAT PRETENDER // VxBTS // ✔

By greenyluck

Taehyung... Everyone hates him so he decided to move from Daegu to Seoul... He found the love he wanted when... More

Hello Bitches
Sypnosis
1. Blood
2. Am i Worth it?
3. Everything is Okay Now?
4. Starting
6. Philippines
7. None
8. Cried
A/N MUST READ!!
9. Drunk
10. Promises
11. T^T
12. Shot
13. Unknown Person
14. -_-
15. Dumplings
16. DISCHARGED
17. Reveal/Traitor
18. Last Pt.1
19. Last pt.2
EPILOGUE
Extra;

5. I'm Strong.

3.7K 125 28
By greenyluck

Shitty English grammars below. Please consider it, like what i've said ENG FUCKING LISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE... anyways enjoy!!

Thank you for the 159 reads!! u guys, what are u thinking??? i don't deserve it and ow i've started updating this 3days ago and we got to include this on rankings???? what the fricking fucking fish? so thankful, grateful huhuhu such a nice lovely ppl supporting me, i'm crying (hides behind the rock*)

______________________^^

No one's pov;

Last night, the boys gave taehyung enough space for the boy to be alone as he requested. They didn't even bother to call him for dinner and tae thought it in any possible way.

He thought that he fucked up for shouting and pushing his co-members away last night.

He didn't sleep the whole night. He just stood there beside the window and watched the moon and star glowing until the sunrise. He didn't feel sleepy at all but a bit tired, something is not letting him to sleep like others.

He sigh for the nth time It's 5:30am and i'm so helpless... he made his way down walking silently as he doesn't want to wake the others early in the morning, the last thing he want is to meet them early this morning after the embarrassment situation he put himself in yesterday.

He went straight to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee, he doesn't like coffee since birth and he don't know why his making himself one but he shrugged the thoughts off cuz he is totally sure that he need one after staying up all night.

He walk to the stool after providing a coffee and after getting a book placed on the rack in the corner of the kitchen.
He also brought his phone as well as the earbuds then he immediately plug it on his both ears.

(a/n; nearlyyyy)

(a/n; some of u were totally annoyed but c'mon this is fun HAHAHAHAHAH)

On the other hand, one by one the hyung line woke up, yawning and rubbing their eyes, they made their way to the kitchen

Before they could enter the kitchen they heard a sipping sound (a/n; obviously taehyung sipping the tea... the coffee hehehe)

They all looked at each other and Jin lead the way.

Finally they entered the kitchen and to their surprise... They saw Taehyung in his Pjs holding a cup and flipping the page of the comic.

It's so early and they all know that Tae wakes up around 7am or 9 especially when they are on off day. To all the members Suga and Taehyung are the late comers

The younger didn't feel the presence of the four.

The four stare at the younger peacefully drinking... "A coffee?" Jin said more like asking in a very low voice.

He knew... all of them knew that the boy doesn't like to drink coffee. Death over coffee, Taehyung will definitely choose death.

but why's he drinking one?-Jin

"That's new Tae, You're drinking coffee now ah" The Cat said in +volume so that the younger hear him and guess what?.... it worked!!

Tae slowly pulls the earbuds out of his ears and turned his head to face the four, With a coffee on his hand, he put his phone on the pocket of his Pjs short and also put the earbuds and stood up

"Need one eh"

The leader noticed the bandage wrapped harshly and tightly on the youngers fist

"So... what happened to ur hand?" Rm asked, tae eyes went wide which is so evident on his face and the hyung line noticed it. Tae calm himself as much as he could so that the four wont ask another questions, his running out of words and excuses.

"Accidentally broke the mirror and i got this" The others didn't bought it as they eyed the boys hand suspiciously but apparently they didn't ask anymore questions and they let it to slip.

"Hmm so that's the s- " before hoseok could finish his sentence jin smack his shoulder making him to winced in pain

"what was that for?" hoseok asked the hyung in a very very small voice but jin just replied with a glare making him to shut.

A long silence occured between them but then, the remaining members rushing towards the door laughing and shouting.

"Yah comeback here JIMINSHIIII!!" definitely Jungkook shouting to his Hyung

"Come and catch me banana milk freak!!" Jimin replied

The two couldn't entered the kitchen cuz the four hyung stood infront the door way so they squeezed in the middle to go trough them. They immediately saw Taehyung holding a cup of coffee

"Woah!! Hyung you're drinking coffee now ahh" Jungkook said and walk around taehyung looking up and down to tae's body figure

"A yeah" Tae shorty replied.

Jimin quickly noticed the bandage around tae's fist. He reached the injured fist and scan it "Yah! what happened to this?" He asked with a hint of worried evident on his voice.

Taehyung sighed in annoyance "Accidentally broke the mirror and got myself hurt"

"Omy... please take good care of yourself, you're to clumsy hayst taetae"

"says the one who always tripped on the chair" Taehyung said bluntly earning a laugh from the others

Jimin just pout and look a his hyungs a cute glare which made taehyung chuckle.

The laughing died and a silence engulfed them all

Taehyung fake a cough "I better go and prepare, we have a practice today for the upcoming tour" With that taehyung made his way out the kitchen leaving them all.

They went to prepare too and as usual Jin started to cook something to feed their tummy.

Jin Finished his Job and went to call the others who's watching something on the television.

"Everyone!! breakfast is readyyy and ohh Jungkook can u please fetch taehyung?"
"ofc hyung!! be right back"

Everyone headed to the kitchen and sat to their usual spot waiting patiently to the two youngest

Jungkook entered the kitchen by himself so everyone send a questioning look to the maknae

"Tae doesn't want to eat, he said 'just call him when we leave' "

Everyone's mouth went 'O' shape

"Something is off and i can feel it" The leader whispered to himself.

He and Yoongi were the observer of the group, they can pin point if any of them has a problem and now Yoongi and Rm sharing the same thoughts, they both reach for eye contact and Yoongi just shook his head followed by a nod from Rm so Yoongi send a glare to the leader.

Taehyung is not like that - Rm

He always cling to others which made them annoyed sometimes. He is loud like a speaker, He whinned like a child, and above all he always smile and try to make others laugh and happy even if sometimes he received offensive words from them

They shrugged off as they thought it's NO BIG DEAL but they aren't ready for the Younger action to change

Days, weeks and month passed. Taehyung become more quiet than usual, he only talks when someone asked him, he always push hisself to the highest especially in practice, Jin noticed that Taehyung intentionally skip meals, Solo stan and haters always commenting when Tae posted a selca saying that his to fat, so ugly and like a pig, that he should reduce weights. so... he did, he come more often to gyms, eating none just water.

He looks so hot but he is too skinny now making his jaw and collarbone to be more visible.

Members become so worried, they knew about the bashers attacking him but they didn't do anything, they didn't even asked taehyung if his okay or not, does he have problems or none they all shrugged it off. That's the biggest regrets they do 'cause the boy is mentally and physically hurt and on the verge of giving up... lots of bad things happened and Tae is standing tall facing it all alone even if his in the verge of giving up

But is he ready for the last blow?

[A month passed]

Sniffling the fresh air, they walk out the plane as they landed safely in Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) located in Manila, Philippines. The heat coming from the sun kisses their naturally white and silky smooth skin, It's too hot. A very hot country indeed.

They were now inside the airport walking through it as they pause a little so that the crew can check their passport and also they go through the checkpoint (A/n; sorry, don't know lots abt airports hehehe, anyways we're ar wee?!! ah yess!)

The boys genuinely smile when they saw lots of army crowding outside clicking their cameras, shouting their lungs out and the others fainted when they saw the boys which made them worry but apparently the medic team were fast and they handle it smoothly.

Tae doesn't feel like to smile today and his outfit is very considerate. He wore Oversized black jacket, loose pants paired with fila, He also wears facemask and shade completely hiding his face. He wear it on purpose cuz army might think that he is so ugly and fat, Dark circles under his eyes were completely visible and anyone that will stare at him will find him ugly as fck, he thought.

He walk with the boys hanging his head low, no one sees him and no one felt it.

On their way to the hotel his phone vibrated, he glance to it and when he saw the caller's Id he immediately press the receive.

"Eomma?" his voice crack

"Tae... " His mother said on the other line and start crying which made Taehyung panick, everyone is alseep due to the long ride they have.

"Eomma what happened? why r u crying?" He immediately answered, he was fricking out, he's too worried and this is the first time his family calls him since he move from Daegu to Seoul It's been years...

(A/n; hello i kinda love skipping like this HAHAHAHA LMAOO😂😂)

"Your Grandmother... She's dead"

With that. Tae feels his world crushing, heart aching like it was stabbed with numerous knife. He can't properly register to his mind that the one who raised him almost half of his life is dead.

"Eommaaa stop joking around" Tae said salty tears sliding down his eyes.

"I'm not joking!! someone's death is not a joke!" he knew it but he want to assure it but it's the truth and no one can change it

"Go home immediately Tae... We need u." Tae is shocked by his mother's words cuz the last time he checked, they all hate him except for his grandmother ofc.

He knew he can't go home especially now they just arrived in the country for the concert the next day.

They've been practicing hard for this concert and he can't let the hard work they put to fall just because of him.
He don't want his co-members to be angry and armys upset.

"Eomma, listen... I will go home immediately after this concert okay? just wait for me. I'm coming really soon after this" he said hope evident to his voice

"No!! we need you right now right here Taehyung!!" The mother shouted

"Eomma please understand... just this once" he helplessly said tears flowing like a river.

"If i don't see u here tonight... u know what will happen... We will disown u. Please Son come home"

Taehyung choked hisself so that he won't cry loudly, he doesn't want to wake the others up

"Please, mom..." he cried

"Ow so you're choosing them over us?" His mom sarcastically laugh " How selfish of u... U only cared about yourself and career hah" she started laughing hysterically again and it become a loud cry "I can't believe i raised a child like you"

"Mom it's not like that lemma expla-"

"SHUT UP U CUNNING MORON!! IT'S THAT WHAT U WANT? OKAY!! FORGET ABOUT US AND WE WILL DO THE SAME. DON'T COME NEAR MY FAMILY... FROM NOW ON WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER KEEP THAT IN MIND." with that his mother cut the call.

Tae tried to contact her again but she blocked him. He tried to call his siblings but no one answered.

He cry silently behide the others. Grandma's death, disowning by his family, depression, anxiety, nightmares, and the thought that his members were slipping out of his hand.

I can go through this I'm strong... Am i strong?....

________________________________________

Oh fcking hell this is the longest chap i wrote omg omg omg...

So yeah i'm almost done with this story hehehe i have the 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 chap of this but my lazy ass happened:((( I'M TOO LAZY TO TYPE IT HERE HUHUHU

I LOVE YOU!! SEE U IN TWO😉💜😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 545 56
COMPLETE VERSION + SEQUEL ON AO3 South Korea. More specifically Daegu. The home and base of the most dangerous, mysterious, feared Mafia in the world...
58.8K 2.6K 64
❤I never even dreamt of seeing him from my bare eyes in my whole life...But knowing him from this close was something that I will never forget... ❤"...
28.4K 1K 37
A Fragile and Depressed girl, abandoned by her own biological family when she was just four years old. She got adopted at the age of seven by a kind...