You Left

By mirrorball_lover

7 years ago Cassidy Stark got pregnant with Pietro Maximoffs baby. Nobody knew, nobody needed to know, until... More

Part 1: Gracelyn
Part 2: He was a hero
Part 4: You idiot
Part 5: Call me Cassy
Part 6: I'm being replaced
Part 7: I hate you
Part 8: I'm an idiot
Part 9: Give me a little Sister
Part 10: The Picnic
Part 11: She's mine
Part 12: You chipped your daughter?
Part 13: You are the weirdest person I've ever met
Part 14: Enough
Part 15: I'm Sorry
Silver Sky

Part 3: I don't do superpowers

5.6K 137 7
By mirrorball_lover

A/N: Oh My Gosh!!! Did you all see the new marvel trailer today. I'm crying. I am so excited. What are you most excited for. I am so excited for all of them, but I definitely can not wait for Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. Anyways just thought I should share. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

"Hey kiddo, where've you been?" Tony said as Cassidy walked into the hotel room. He looked at her face, stained with tears and dried mascara. He soon got up and ran over to his daughter. Cassidy fell into his arms crying. "What wrong? What happened?"

"Dad, can...can we please go home. I'm sick of this place." She said. Tony looked at her confused.

"But you love it here. Every time I even mention leaving you tell me how much you want to stay." Cassidy's dark brown eyes met her fathers identical ones, tears spilling over onto her bright red face.

"Please, I just want to go home." Tony nodded, his arms still wrapped tightly around his daughter.

"Hey Cassy, tell me what happened and I'll fix it." She shook her head, her long bright red hair covering her sorrow filled face.

"You can't fix this." She said.

"I can try if you tell me what happened." Cassy looked up at her father and took a deep breath.

"I just want to go home."

"Ok sweetie, we'll leave tomorrow."

"Cassidy, hey you texted that you wanted to talk. Are you ok, how was Sokovia, I haven't seen you in forever." Natasha said as Cassidy walked into Stark tower. She continued off to her room, Natasha following after her.

"I know that we haven't been friends that long, I mean we only met like a few months before I left and we've been texting and everything, but I really need someone to talk to." Natasha sat down on Cassidy's bed and gave her a comforting smile.

"We are friends, I missed you and please tell me what's going on. The suspense is killing me." Cassidy took a shaky breath and looked into Natasha's eyes.

"I'm pregnant." Natasha's eyes widened showing how green they truly were and her jaw was practically on the floor.

"What, how, who, when?" All the words stumbled out at once as Cassidy remained silent. Natasha noticed her friends sadness and leaned over to hug her. "Hey, it's ok. Do you wanna talk about it?" Cassidy wiped her eyes and nodded softly.

"I met this guy on one of the first days I was there. He was tall, super bright blue eyes and he called me cute." There was a slight smile playing on Cassidy's lips as she talked about him.

"He sounds great."

"We dated for 6 months before he told me he loved me. That night we slept together and I got pregnant. I was terrified, but he said everything was going to be alright, that we would do it together." Natasha noticed how her friends smile faded and she was on the verge of crying once more.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I...uhm...I was pregnant for about two months before he left Sokovia, he and his sister. No note, no text messages, no nothing. I went to his apartment everyday for about two weeks and called him everyday and nothing. He left me. Now I'm pregnant without the father and my dad doesn't even know. He didn't even know I was dating him. He thought I was out doing other stupid things with stupid people around the city." Cassidy's head fell into her hands and Natasha rubbed her hand over the girls back.

"Hey, it's ok. Maybe that guys a jerk, but you have me and Pepper and I'll help you tell Tony. Everything will be just fine, but please tell me the name of the scumbag who did this to my little sister." Cassidy looked up at her friend and gave her a sad smile.

"Sister?" Natasha nodded slightly, remaining calm like always.

"Yeah."

"I don't want to say his name. He doesn't matter anymore."

"Mommy?" Cassidy turned towards her daughter who was eating a donut on the couch. She smiled at her daughter and quickly brought over a plate before Tony would yell for making a mess.

"What's up?" Gracelyn bit her lip and stared at her feet which were swinging off the couch.

"Can I talk to him?"

"To who?"

"To...my daddy?" Cassidy froze as she locked eyes with her daughter. She quickly cleared her throat and showed her daughter a warm smile.

"Yeah...yes, sure. If you want to." Gracelyn smiled brightly as her mother walked back into the kitchen slowly, her eyes darted on the ground while her hand tapped nervously against her leg. . "Gracie, I'll be right back."

"Ok mommy."

Cassidy walked at a quick pace down the halls, avoiding everyone who looked her way as she aimed for the door. She quickly opened it and ran to her friend.

"Hey, what's up?" Natasha said as Cassidy's arms wrapped around her. "You ok?" Cassidy nodded into Natasha's shoulder, neither of them saying anything for a while.

"I need your help." Cassidy finally said after a while. She untangled her arms from Natasha and sat on the bed. Natasha sat beside her and sighed.

"I bet, which problem are we dealing with right now?" Cassidy rolled her eyes and let out a soft chuckle at her friend before becoming nervous again.

"She wants to talk to him. Gracelyn wants to talk to Pietro. Why would she want to talk to him?" Natasha put her arm around Cassidy's shoulder and they both let out a heavy breath.

"Well let's look at it this way, if you had the chance to talk to your birth mother, would you?" Cassidy glanced at her friend while twirling a long strand of her hair in between her fingers.

"I mean I guess, yes...probably, but what would a 7 year old even want to say to him. Does she want him to be her dad, is she mad at him, if I was 7 I don't know what I would do if I saw my mother."

"Well, I say you let her talk to him. What's the worst that could happen, she shakes him for it, makes him feel awful for what he did." Cassidy shook her head.

"The worst she could do is want to live with him." Natasha looked into her friends eyes and smiled.

"Not possible, so stop being a paranoid freak and go." Cassidy nodded before walking out the door. She would just talk to him, easy.

Cassidy walked up to his door, her hand hovering next to it. She took a deep breath and carefully knocked on the door.

"Hey, Pietro it's me, Cassy." She said. In only a few seconds the door was open and Cassidy could see the remains of his blue streak. "I'm never gonna get used to you having super speed." She mumbled to herself while looking at her feet.

"What's up?" He asked. Cassidy looked up at Pietro, her eyes meeting his.

"Gracelyn wants to talk to you." She said in a hurry. Pietro stiffened and a smirk rested on his face. The same smirk that made Cassidy like him. She looked at his face and remembered how many times he made that same smile when he was happy.

"Really." Cassidy quickly snapped out of her memories and focused on the floor.

"Yeah...yeah, she said she wants to. So she's in the living room." Cassidy told him before walking away, her hand once again tapping at her leg anxiously.

Suddenly Pietro was standing in front of Cassidy, her face staring at his chest. "Cassidy wait."

"You could have just called my name, I'm not an avenger. I don't do super powers." She told him in an irritated voice while backing away from him.

"Right sorry." Cassidy watched as he looked to actually be making a mental note in his head.

"What?"

"I really just want to apologize." He said.

"Look Pietro, you've apologized plenty. You don't have to anymore." Pietro nodded, but he didn't seem to be completely over this.

"I know I don't have to apologize anymore even though I should be doing that for the rest of my life, but I can't stop until you forgive me. Until we can go back to how we used to be." Cassidy's eyes widened as she let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

"Pietro, stop apologizing to me because maybe one day, maybe I'll be able to forgive you, but you know we will never go back to how it used to be. We were 18 and in love, we had a secret relationship. Everything we had was good, but we aren't going back. We're 25 and I have a kid. So please stop apologizing to me and go talk to your daughter." Pietro looked into Cassidy's eyes, sadness replacing the hope that was previously there.

"Ok."

"Hey...Gracelyn." Pietro said as he walked into the living room where the little girl was watching TV. She turned to him with soft eyes.

"Hi." Her voice was very high, it reminded Pietro of Cassidy's voice when they first met, but she's matured since then.

"You know you look just like your mother." He said softly before sitting next to the girl. She suddenly had a wide grin on her face which made Pietro chuckle. "Even your smile is the same."

"Mommy's really pretty." Gracelyn said in her high pitched voice. Pietro nodded in agreement.

"The prettiest."

"Why did you leave me and mommy?" She said. Pietro looked at the girl and frowned.

"I...I think I left because I was scared. Your mother was always braver than I was." Gracelyn shook her head.

"Mommy said she was really scared. She said she was ter...t-terr...really really scared. She told me that grandpa helped her be strong and not so scared, but you didn't have grandpa." Pietro looked at the girl confused for a moment before finally understanding what she was trying to say.

"Your mother likes to see the good in people, she was already a strong person who loved you very much. I loved you to, but your mother can't make up excuses for me. I was scared." Gracelyn nodded, but Pietro didn't think she truly understood.

"Did you love my mommy?" Pietro looked at girl for a minute and smiled. Memories from when they first met flashing into his head.

"So you asked this random girl who you just met to go on a date with you after you brought her around the city as what...a tour guide?" Wanda asked her brother later that night. Pietro had a goofy grin on his face since Cassidy left four hours earlier.

"She's not a complete stranger...anymore." Pietro defended.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes. Her name is Cassidy Greggs, she has long wavy bright red hair, cute freckles and the brightest smile you've every seen. And her eyes, oh her brown eyes were so beautiful." Wanda laughed to herself as her brother dreamt about this girl.

"It looks as if my brother is in love." Pietro rolled his eyes and playfully nudged his sister. "Remember she's a tourist. She won't be here long so don't do anything stupid."

"No Wanda, her father apparently has much business here. She said she will be here for at least a few months if not more." Wanda smiled at her brother.

"How come you find love? Why not me, how many girlfriends have you had?"

"Not that many, and maybe you haven't found love yet is because all you do is watch your sitcoms." Wanda rolled her eyes before turning on the TV.

"Thank you for reminding me brother."

"Yes, I loved her very much." Pietro told the little girl. She looked at him and met his eyes. Pietro had never understood why people made a big fuss about his eyes until now. Seeing them in this girl made him smile bigger than he ever had.

"Do you still love her?" Pietro smirked to himself as he though for a moment.

"Of course I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 152 27
When lightning always strikes, you know she's not far behind. Kidnapped at a young age and recused seven years later, Avalyn Stark is forced to try...
24.1K 689 28
I find myself constantly reading these, so I may as well write them. I always say I'm gonna write something but never do, so here we go. Just a y/n s...
414K 9.3K 16
Y/N is Tony Stark's Daughter and the light of his dark world. She is brilliant, beautiful, and talented beyond measure. She has always been dedicated...
76.5K 1.5K 32
Nat finds out she's pregnant. A miracle of course, but who is the father of her unborn child? This is more focused on Natasha's journey, rather than...