Short stories

By CaffeinatedKarma

All the stories here don't belong to any fandom and belong to me some are inspired by Pinterest ideas ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ... More

Not My Fault
can you keep a secret?

Hold this

1 0 0
By CaffeinatedKarma

"HEY, Wester, Hold this" Zena demanded, shoving a sheet of paper labeled morals on the top. "What why? What is it?" questioned Wester.
"My morals, I need you to hold them." Stated Zena like it was a normal thing.
"What, why? And this says not to murder children or elders." Wester read from the sheet.
"Oh, because. I've got some sketchy shit I need to do, and I can't to that with my morals" with that off she went out the door. A car engine could be heard. With a sigh Wester closed the door and left for the comfort of his room. 'shes probably going to commit some felony again'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A beautiful mishap By .

General Fiction

39.7K 4K 41
"Step into the world of Malik mansion, where two brothers unaware of their sister fight with their own battles,meanwhile their sister is trapped in a...
118K 8.5K 64
แ€›แ€šแ€บแ€…แ€ฑแŠ แ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฑ แ€กแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€Šแ€บแ€…แ€ฑ แ€Ÿแ€ฌแ€žแ€”แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ แ€›แ€šแ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€…แ€ฑแ€›แ€”แ€บแ€กแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€„แ€พแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฏแ€œแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ(แ€•แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ) แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ฏแ€Š(แ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€ฑแ€’แ€„แ€บแ€นแ€‚แ€ซแ€ธ) (Own Creation) Starting Date...
642K 29.9K 68
[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] Adaa and Isha Malhotra. The famous sisters of Bikaner. Their father, one of the most successful businessman of the city. With l...
PARIWAAR By

General Fiction

122K 13.1K 90
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...