Crack fic that I'm sharing wi...

By I_have_all_the_feels

I was a bored bitch and decided this would be fun so we doin it. And just like all my other work if you want... More

Dinner with the Todoroki's
Kasuki(Mom) Preggo again???
Kiribaku: The apple
FUCK
Shinsou

Serobaku the good kush

17 2 0
By I_have_all_the_feels

*door rattles* 

Sero with a joint: Fuck. 

Bakugou: *walks in* 

Sero:....Hi babe. 

Bakugou:....Sero Hanta. What the fuck did I tell you about weed? 

Sero: *sighs* That I'm not allowed to smoke it..... 

Bakugou: *nods*

 Sero: Without you because you think I'm cute when I'm high. 

Bakugou: *nods again* Damn right babe, and you're adorable when you're high. Now gimme some.

BONUS!!

*in the dollar store*

Katsuki looking at beauty products with Mina while Kiri tries to find some other form of shoe monstrosity:

Sero and Denki running up to them: *in unison* Kat look, it's the good kush *giggle*

Kat, blank stare: This is the dollar store, how good can it be?

Sero and Denki: *WHEEZE*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
76.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...