monster ฯˆ p.parker ยน

By nocturnalamp

โ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜... More

monster
part one
prelude
i | one hell of a light-show
ii | don't lose yourself
iii | the winter soldier
iv | possession
v | the king of hell
vi | what the fuck
vii | way too long
viii | hell on earth
ix. | shoot at me
x. | the less you know
xi. | peter parker is spider-man?
xii. | just in case
xiii. | a modest proposal
xiv.| constructive rebellion
xv. | deadly tourist trap
xvi. | capital punishment
xvii. | old scars
xviii. | american highschool experience
xix. | super secret boyband
we interrupt this program pt.1
part two
xx. | space invaders
xxi. | in the end
xxii. | the beginning of after
xxiii. | the walking dead
xxiv. | the prices we pay
xxv. | as the world caves in
epilouge
we conclude this program pt. 1
we conclude this program pt.2
meme gallery
Announcement!

we interrupt this program pt.2

405 13 3
By nocturnalamp

E! NEWS: OPHELIA BAROS CONTRACT WITH NETFLIX?

The career of Ophelia Baros begins at the ripe age of ten when she's casted as Kacey Teller, the illegitimate daughter of Jax left to him in a time before the show started. In 2009 A year after her debut at the age of 11, she's casted into a remake of Red Dawn (2012) but the film doesn't release until November 21, 2012, three years after if was first filmed. By then, Ophelia is fifteen and although no one knew it yet, was about to be killed off in the season 5 finale of Sons of Anarchy in a shoot out with a rival gang.

After her characters death for SOA, she did the press junket, and decided to take a break from acting to finish school. Baros, though, who graduated early and is now seeming to take one every project offered to her seeing as how she signed to be a part of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, Captain America: Civil War, and Before I Fall.

Now riding on that fame, shes now taking on a new role in Netflix's "Santa Clarita Diet" as Vanessa Hammond and reprising her role as Salene Kalimeris in Spider-Man: Homecoming, both releasing in 2017. With Netflix and Marvel pushing her up to the next level, it'll be a wonder as to what she'll be doing next.

────── 〔ψ〕──────

INSTAGRAM

ophelia
when my friends ask me top secret questions knowing i can't legally answer, like Jesus I feel like I work for the government.

tagged: skylargisondo_og, santaclaritadiet
liked by Netflix, skylargisondo_og, niconiconee, and 1,487,324 others

netflix: your work will be awarded, brave soldier

skylargisondo_og: am i really on Lightbringer's Instagram right now? omg
ophelia: omg did gwen stacy's little brother comment on my instagram?

usera: OMG OPHELIA AND SKYLAR IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG

livhewson: not us being SISTERS now
zoeydeutch: i just KNOW nothing will be done on that set
ophelia: well the contracts signed so :)
liked by livhewson and zoeydeutch

userb: ALL OF MY FAVORITES ARE IN THIS SHOW IM SO READY

lauraharrier: ophelia posted this literally in the middle of a scene
netflix: priorities
marvel: understandable

zendaya: Ophelia give me the phone
ophelia: catch me first

────── 〔ψ〕──────

IMESSAGE

tom x ophelia

(xxx) xxx-xxxx
hey, i really think
we should talk

ophelia
i'm sorry, who is this?

(xxx) xxx-xxxx
it's tom

ophelia
i have nothing to
say to you

(xxx) xxx-xxxx
well i have something
to say to you so let me in

ophelia
fuck, fine.

────── 〔ψ〕──────

OPHELIA HEARD THE DOOR open and close as she steeped a bag of Lipton tea in her cup of hot water, her kettle still had a small whistle to it as it sat on the cold burner adjacent to the one that still emanated some heat. Ophelia quickly shut off the burner as she steeped her tea. She glanced at Tom who was looking around her trailer, seemingly impressed by her set up.

He looked over at Ophelia who stared at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Well?" She asked, he opened his mouth to speak but seemed to be at a loss for words. Ophelia sighed and walked over to her fridge, grabbing her milk. She also pulled sugar and honey from the cabinet beside it.

"We've been at each other's necks for so long, I don't even remember what started it," Tom sighed, "I'm tired of not getting along with you, and Marvel is too, they're going to notice that we don't get along with the press junket and the fans will too."

Ophelia had finished preparing her tea by the time he finished, she was still using a spoon to stir as she looked over at him. She processed his words as she sipped her tea. She set the mug down and looked to the kettle that still had a tiny whisper of steam leaving it.

"You can help yourself," she spoke as she walked over to her phone charging on the window sill across from the kitchen area counter.

"Thanks," he muttered as he walked over. Ophelia watched him as his back was turned to her. She thought back to the first time they ever really interacted.

"When we first met back when we filmed for civil war, the first time I ever walked up to you, you spoke to me like I was a Set Tech, going on about your lunch order like I was to take it, like I didn't bust my ass since I was ten to land a role like this," She spoke softly, looking down at the time on her clock, her and Tom would have to get to bed soon, they would be starting to film the final fight with Michael tomorrow and Jon already warned her in advance that it could be a long day to get all the different shots to use.

Tom was mid-steep when he finally turned around, he looked to her, brows furrowed when his eyes widened. Ophelia could tell he remembered. He set his mug down next to hers and stepped closer to her. He lifted his hands and hesitated slightly before setting them on her shoulders.

She glanced down at them and back to Tom, their close proximity made her hyper-aware of him. She would be lying to herself if she didn't fantasize about Tom this way. It always made her pissed at herself when she caught herself doing it. But tonight - tonight was different.

"Someone's assistant, I think it was Bettanys, her name was Kelly if I remember correctly," Ophelia raised her eyebrow as he rambled and he closed his eyes and sighed, opening them back again to look her in her own eyes, "she was blonde and around the same height as you, I wasn't even looking at her directly when we talked the first time around, I just remembered a blonde girl that had the same hair as you, same height and sounded the same as you, she was asking if I wanted something, Bettany was trying to make me feel welcome and wanted to buy my lunch."

Ophelia took in his words, staring at him in disbelief, a twitch of a smile came onto her face but a damning feeling of horror fell over her. She was terrible to him over something that could have been explained away almost two years ago.

"Well now I feel like a bitch," She spoke, watching Toms face lift up in a smile.

"No," he chuckled, "no I would be the same and I didn't help, like, at all."

"No you didn't," she smirked, making him laugh just a bit more than the last, "like god, how dare you nor read my mind?"

"My mistake, won't happen again," Tom seemed to have gotten a bit closer.

Ophelia nodded looking to his hands and back to him. He went to move them away but she stopped him as he was halfway down her upper arm, her hands grasping onto his. She hesitantly guided them down to her torso, looking into his eyes the whole time as she did so, wanting to make sure he was comfortable with the close proximity.

His hands rested on her as if he had done it a thousand times before, they both know that this is the first time that they wanted it like this. His face was getting closer, her heart rate was rising and it was everything she hoped for.

Salene and Peter didn't have a kissing scene in this movie like the original script planned, The Jon's, John's, and Chris' with Erik had gotten together for a rewrite when they realized that they could do better with Peter and Salenes off-screen relationship. At the time, Ophelia was grateful, she couldn't imagine kissing Tom, not even for a contract with a lot of zeroes at the end of the check.

But now that she's kissing him and her arms are draped over his shoulders and his hand is holding her face in place, she wished they got along sooner. His other hand dropped to her hip as he pulled her closer, their chests touching, she sighed into the kiss, tilting her head to get a better angle as her hands went to his hair.

She could've kissed him for hours but the rapping of someone knocking on her door disturbed them, sending Tom flying to the other end of the trailer.

"Who," Ophelia cleared her throat from her voice crack, "who is it?"

"It's Eleanor, I brought you dinner, I noticed you barely ate earlier," The familiar voice of Ophelias assistant was muffled by the door. It was Toms turn to raise his brow at her, she shrugged with an awkward smile as she walked over to the door.

She opened it to see a Panda Express bag in one had an a cup of what she hopes is Strawberry Fanta in the other. Eleanor seemed to have the senses of a hawk because she snapped her head in Toms direction and Ophelia watched as her jaw dropped.

Eleanors eyes kept going back and forth between Ophelia and Tom and the blonde could swear she watched the dots connect with Eleanor.

"Are you..." she trailed off, unsure if she wanted to finished her question.

"Rethinking our feud? Yeah, we're working on it," Ophelia spoke as she gently took the food from the tech, Eleanor has followed Ophelia on her projects since her last season with Sons of Anarchy.

"Oh thank god! Skarsgärd owes me fifty bucks and Bills number," Eleanor smirked and Ophelias jaw dropped in return.

"Eleanor!" She exclaimed in shock, Eleanor snickered as she handed Ophelia the drink and stepped down.

"Goodnight Tom! Night Lia! I'll see you guys tomorrow morning!" Eleanor spoke and Tom waved as she walked away.

Ophelia shut the door softly and looked to Tom.

"When did you eat last?" He asked softly as she walked over to the small table where she normally found herself reviewing lines just one last time to set them in stone.

"Well I was gonna eat with everyone else when they brought out that dinner for the cast but, a co star of mine had me really mad and when I'm upset I can't eat, makes my stomach hurt," Ophelia confessed, Tom nodded as he sat across from her.

"Well I hope I don't piss you off again, I am sorry for everything I've said in the past," He spoke and Ophelia smiled.

"I'm sorry too, I was a real bitch," she spoke as she opened up the bowl, the smell of fried rice and orange chicken filled her nose.

"I have another thing I wanted to say," Tom spoke, pulling her eyes away from the food that was making her mouth water a bit.

"You're hot when you're mad."

────── 〔ψ〕──────

INSTAGRAM

ophelia
that is an official WRAP for Spider-Man! I am so grateful for the friends I've made and for the journey this movie took me on, I had a lot to learn from Salene and I can't wait for you all to see her back in action!

tagged: marvel, jonwatts, tomholland2013
liked by tomholland2013, livhewson, imsebastianstan and 1,798,340 others

imsebastianstan: man if the movie was Lightbringer, I might watch the trailer but if Toms in it I'll pass :/
ophelia: understandable, most of the movies budget went to value packs of juicy juice boxes which is why they had to set me on fire for some of my scenes instead of CGIing me
liked by tomholland2013
anthonymackie: only set on fire? they went easy on you
ophelia: i literally look like deadpool
liked by tomholland2013, imsebastianstan and anthonymackie

usera: NOT OPHELIA JOINING IN ON THE TOM HATE

lifeisaloha: it was awesome working with you lia! Cant wait for the future!
ophelia: you're the best jacob ily
liked by tomholland2013 and lifeisaloha

netflix: we finally get custody of Ophelia, our skin is clearing, the crops are growing, wind isn't so scary
marvel: we still want her every other weekend
netflix: watch it before we go for tom too
marvel: YOU WOULDNT DARE
liked by ophelia and tomholland2013

userb: I love reading Ophelias comment section

tomholland2013: it was awesome to work alongside you again, Ophelia, cant wait for more films with you!
userc: forget tomdaya I'm here for BOLLAND
ophelia: awww tommy! I cant wait for what the future holds!
liked by tomholland2013

────── 〔ψ〕──────

IMESSAGE

avengers lite

sea bass added demon child to the chat

sea bass
HEY!!!!

EXPLAIN!!!

demon child
what

bird man
YOU AND TOM!!

YOURE COMMENTING ON
EACH OTHERS POSTS

demon child
? he commented on
my wrap post ?

cat guy
hey friends, what
the fuck

lizzie mcguire
are you ??? GASLIGHTING ???

demon child
I WOULD NEVER
GASLIGHT YOU
MY DEAREST

tic tac
stop beating around the
bush, did you guys
make up or something?

hemmy
or make out

demon child
CHRISTOPHER

hemmy
HOW DARE YOU
USE THE TOPHER

cap'n crunch
see how she deflects?
i smell something fishy

demon child
close your legs evans

tin man
she beat me by a second

parkour
what I miss?

Oh

nvm

samsung
im lost here??

broccoli
Tom and Ophelia aren't
arguing and have been interacting
on public sites

samsung

────── 〔ψ〕──────

INSTAGRAM

ophelia
it's been a minute since I posted, but I thought I'd post a lil premier look for y'all

tagged: marvel, spidermanmovie
liked by tomholland2013, chrishemsworth and 1,567,940 others

tomholland2013: stunning!

chrishemsworth: it seems that the post office didn't send me the invitation you sent for me :(
ophelia: poor you :/

usera: OPHELIA SERVING LOOKS PLEASE STEP ON ME

userb: THIS PHOTO BROUGHT LIFE TO MY SOUL THANK YOU MOTHER

joshpeck: wonderful film! Thank you so much for bringing me along!
chrishemsworth: WHAT
ophelia: oh that's awkward

userc: CHRIS JOSH AND OPHELIA ARE STILL MY FAVORITE MOVIE SIBLINGS
niconiconee: now this is just a personal attack
liked by ophelia and tomholland2013

niconiconee: you're the best movie sister a movie brother can ask for
ophelia: you're okay, kidding, you're amazing nico, hope to work with you again soon!

────── 〔ψ〕──────

IMESSAGE

ALESSANDRO FAN CLUB

it's actually nicholas
so we gonna address
the ELEPHANT in
the room?

monster by imagine dragons
whatever do you mean?

not tony stark
you and Tom literally
complimented each other
PUBLICLY

penis parker
why would i not
compliment my
girlfriend

rocky from shake it up
IM SORRY ????
WHAT????

jacob leeds
IM BEHIND HERE???

WHAT?

hairy ozzy
TOM??? YOU DIDNT
THINK TO TELL ME??

monster by imagine dragons
lol we wanted to get that
reaction

but it's true yeah

liz allan ? toomes?
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

penis parker
the night before our
fight with michael

hairy ozzy changed penis parker's named to traitor

hairy ozzy changed monster by imagine dragon's name to the traitors girlfriend

hairy ozzy
i decree that these are your
titles to the end of days

the traitors girlfriend
whatever yOuR hIgHnEsS

rocky from shake it up
yeah they're perfect for
each other

traitor
we're right here

────── 〔ψ〕──────

INSTAGRAM

ophelia
the difference in the photos tom takes of me verses the ones i take of him

tagged: tomholland2013
liked by tomholland2013, zendaya, zoeydeutch and 1,549,638 others

tomholland2013: you're so dramatic 🙄
ophelia: DRAMATIC!??!?
liked by tomholland2013

usera: this is literally so cute they take pics of each other
liked by ophelia and tomholland2013
userb: i honest to god thought they didn't like each other

userc: i bet marvel is forcing this because they literally never interacted before
userd: or maybe, it's cause they aren't really active on social media in the first place, not every friendship needs to be shown online

hazosterfield: DID YOU CROP ME OUT?
ophelia: whaaaaat? noooooo !
hazosterfield: I WAS STANDING NEXT TO HIM
ophelia: oops my finger slipped
liked by hazosterfield and tomholland2013

anthonymackie: of course he doesn't know how to take photos
ophelia: I don't know what I expected from him 🙄‼️
imsebastianstan: too much from what i'm seeing

chrisevans: look at you guys! :)
ophelia: can you please just take him from team iron man
robertdowneyjr: no he won't
elizabetholsen: if we're taking anyone from team iron man it's definitely ophelia
ophelia: THE DREAM

usere: i want them to drop kick me and take my left leg
ophelia: what if i want your right leg huh?
usere: whatever you want my queen
liked by ophelia and tomholland2013

tomholland2013
there may have been a dolphin in the water, we'll never know because she's standing right in the way

tagged: ophelia
liked by ophelia, chrisevans, harryholland64 and 1,346,834 others

enews: we literally saw you kissing before and after this photo
ophelia: well, I accidentally slipped and landed on him and THEN we took a photo for the gram BUT I slipped again because were standing in water
tomholland2013: yeah that's what happened

usera: IM SCREAMING

chrisevans: THIS IS NEWS TO ME????
ophelia: oh, haven't you heard?
chrisevans: omg

elizabetholsen: WE LITERALLY ASKED IF ANYTHING WAS GOING ON
ophelia: you were just making statements

────── 〔ψ〕──────

IMESSAGE

avengers lite

cap'n crunch
TOM

OPHELIA

demon child
tommy i think we're
being summoned

lizzie mcguire
what in the enemies to
lovers bullshit is this

cat man
what did you say?

demon child
cmon chad it's
right there 🙄

parkour
we got together a few nights
before we wrapped
filming for the movie

tin man
i think I'm gonna
lose my shit

samsung
i owe my wife fifty
bucks because of you two

demon child
YOU WERE BETTING TOO?

bird man
lia, we were ALL betting

sea bass
i win! :D

parkour
that doesn't surprise me

demon child
it surprises me?!?!?!?

broccoli
well now wtf we gonna do we
spent most of our time getting
these two knuckleheads to get
along

sea bass
avengers vacation?

demon child
bet

────── 〔ψ〕──────

INSTAGRAM

ophelia
who wants to play a guessing game of: Is This a Still for Santa Clarita Diet or Is She in ANOTHER Project?

liked by tomholland2013, marvel, netflix, and 1,987,234 others

usera: HA! You tried to trick us, this is season one of Friends
ophelia: damn, you're smarter than I thought

userb: this is godzilla (1998)

userc: this is fantastic four (2005)

tomholland2013: this is the impossible
ophelia: oooo good guess

chrisevans: this is CLEARLY sons of anarchy, season one episode 3 minute 5:37
ophelia: that was so oddly specific and i don't think I
                   want to look for that scene
userd: you don't even know your own show? Shameful
                 fr.
ophelia: do people really forget I was ten years old.
liked by tomholland2013

alexanderskarsgard: this is clearly the hunger games
ophelia: the dream

chrishemsworth: this looks like that scene from Red
                             Dawn, you know, the scene before the
                             scene that you died
ophelia: i cant believe we both starred in a movie that
                   flopped SPECTACULARLY
joshpeck: it definitely ended my career
ophelia: don't worry, maybe marvel will hire you one
                   day, to like, get coffee or something

usere: ophelias comment section is my reason for living

paulrudd: i didnt know that you starred in clueless???
ophelia: clearly not or you would be more famous for it
userf: FATALITY

userg: is it me or is ophelia an actual LEGEND her
            RANGE, starring in every movie that's been made
           in the last 50 years
ophelia: i gotta ensure my immortality

────── ψ──────

IMESSAGE

avengers lite

demon child
I can't believe I posted
a whole STILL from the movie
and no one is genuinely guessing

cap'n crunch
they're gonna be
SO pissed when they watch
this movie i'm actually excited

demon child
ME TOO, they won't know
what hit them

hemmy
i think your netflix contract
threw the fans off

lizzie mcguire
year wait how are you managing
that? infinity war AND SCD?

demon child
i've considered brewing my
coffee with monster energy

parkour
ABSOLUTELY NOT

demon child
i said CONSIDERED
i'm not doing it

i take naps on set and i studied
my lines like I was taking a test

hemmy
i thought I was gonna have
to confiscate your coffee machine
for a second

samsung
i think we all were
planning on doing that

demon child
if you guys threaten my
caffeine again,,, i'll cry

────── 〔ψ〕──────

tomholland2013
what a year! so grateful to be where i am with the people I have, to many more!

tagged: ophelia
liked by ophelia, lifeisaloha, hazosterfield and 1,674,536 others

ophelia: that's hot
ophelia: THE CIGAR I MEAN
tomholland2013: it's okay, darling, I know you meant me

usera: don't smoke! omg !

hazosterfield:😎

userb: oh my god he's a smoker? disgusting
userc: it's just herbs, it's a celebratory cigar they're all
                over the UK

lifeisaloha: we lit

userd: the amount of people that don't understand what that
            cigar is baffles me
liked by ophelia and tomholland2013

chrishemsworth: great photo! it's a shame thors not in it.
ophelia: i'm not even in it wtf
liked by tomholland2013

────── 〔ψ〕──────

IMESSAGE

tom x ophelia

tommy baby
tomorrow is the last day for
filming and now i'm sad

lia darling
i knowww i'm
gonna miss you

tommy baby
we gotta find a movie or a show
that'll take us

lia darling
i'll ask netflix and see if they
have anything for us to do

who knows maybe we'll get
a role with kiernan shipka in
the sabrina show they have
in the works

tommy baby
no you would leave me for
shipka the second you see her

lia darling
LMAO NO I WOULDN'T
unless she asks then sorry tommy

tommy baby
understandable

i know the russo brothers said
we cant sleep in each others
trailers any-more but can i
please come over i really
wanna hold you

lia baby
please come over i
can't sleep without
you anymore

tommy baby
okay omw over
i love you

lia darling
i love you too

────── 〔ψ〕──────

AND THAT IS A WRAP FOR PART
TWO OF THIS AU

thank you so much for reading this it means the WORLD
to me. I want to thank again, kristyn (stilestastic))
For letting me borrow her wonderful idea of a social media au as an intermission for these parts.

the first chapter for part two is READY and will be published later this week, possibly this weekend, i do want to have a couple more pre written chapters up but we'll see how impatient I get with myself

I cant wait for you all to read all of part two, I've put blood, sweat, and tears into this book and i hope you all see the love I've put into it.

until part two arrives, see y'all!

— greta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 1.7K 37
The Forgotten Stark. The one who's thrown to the side and ignored by her family...but that all changes when she meets the Avengers. "Stop it, Tony!"...
7.6K 87 10
You're Tony Starks super powered daughter who only wants to follow in her father's footsteps but, when you meet Bucky Barnes, your world gets turned...
188K 4.2K 11
A tragic disaster leads the Avengers to discover a troubled teenager with powers. Strong powers. In their fight to recruit this young girl to become...
10K 415 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...