MINE

Από Wx2144

"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall... Περισσότερα

Chapter one: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: The Unlucky One
Chapter 4: The Mistake
Chapter 5: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 6: Death is peaceful. Life is harder.
Chapter 7: Beach day out...
Chapter 8: Im not good enough for you am i?
Chapter 9: Do you like me better now?
Chapter 10: Ibiza Baby...
Chapter 11: Prisoner...
Chapter 12: It's Never Happy Ever After...
Chapter 13: Stone Cold
Chapter 14: Who are you?
Chapter 15: The Return Home
Chapter 16: The Ball
Chapter 17: Anything For Him...
Chapter 18: Possibilities...
Chapter 19: Unexpected...
Chapter 20: Loss...
Chapter 21: A New Beginning...
Chapter 22: Falling...
Chapter 23: A Stronger Version...
Chapter 24: War...
Chapter 25: Back To You...
Chapter 26: Old times...
Chapter 27: Just My Luck...
Chapter 28: Assumptioms...
Chapter 29: Back on Holiday...
Chapter 30: Miami...
Chapter 31: Holiday Dreams...
Chapter 32: Baby On Board...
Chapter 33: Happy Again...
Chapter 34: Shock To The System...
Chapter 35: Just Like Family...
Chapter 36: Unknown...
Chapter 37: Her Fault...
Chapter 38: Alone Once Again...
Chapter 39: Moving in...
Chapter 40: Happily Ever After...

Chapter 3: His Remorse

39.7K 508 195
Από Wx2144

Jeremiah's POV

I picked up Maeve speeding through the hallways to our private doctor, in my luck she was just going through papers. I can't help but feel connected to Maeve, I mean it doesn't look it but I'm just trying to protect her but I guess that's not working out.

" Hailey!" Grayson shouted at she turned around rushing to my side "My god what happened!" Hailey screamed in my face, if this was anyone different I would've fired them instantly however this was Grayson's pregnant fiancé so I couldn't really do that.

"Does it matter!? Help her!" I shouted while lowering and dropping Maeve on the bed. "Jesus stop shouting!" Hailey said while walking over and checking Maeve over. "Listen I think she's ok I will thoroughly check her over now but it is probably more than likely she's just exhausted and hasn't been fed or watered, so tell me why are you making the poor girl suffer!" Hailey screamed at the top of her lungs, jeez pregnancy hormones much?!

"You know what don't answer that question" Hailey said giving me and Grayson death stares as we glared at each other. "Now you'll have to leave" Hailey said which angered me, I'm staying whether she likes it or not and I am the boss not Hailey.

"No! I'm not leaving I know your pregnant and all but I'm your boss!" I said while Grayson gave me a death stare and Hailey was looking at me like I'm stupid!?

"I'll need to take her clothes off to treat her wounds now would you leave?" Hailey said, Normally I would still stay but I was the one who forgot to feed Maeve, so I slowly but surely dragged myself out that room with Grayson and we went downstairs to ask the cook to make us some food.

Back to Maeve's POV

My head was pounding when I feel conscious however I woke to see a woman's face checking me over and sorting my wounds, she seemed very friendly and I even noticed she was pregnant which put a smile on my face as I've always wanted to become a mother and as life goes right now I don't think that will be happening.

Without even realising my thoughts had come transparent on my face as the nurse tilted her head to look at me. "Are you ok babes?" The woman said "Yes but my body aches a bit" "It probably will as not only have you not been fed or watered, you've been bruised badly without treatment, which I can only apologise for" The woman said with a face of guilt.

"It's not your fault, why would you say that?" I said confused "Well I'm Grayson's fiancé and you could say Jeremiah's sister in law as the boys see themselves as brothers" after hearing that I was so pleased for Grayson as he really deserves this, but I can't say the same for Jeremiah.

"Omg congrats!" I said rushing up however I instantly regretted this as my body soon felt the pain once again. "Don't get up you need to rest I mean you can see it too" She said making me laugh and her chuckle "I'm Hailey, what's your name?"

"Maeve, nice to meet you" I said to I now know as Hailey "You know it gets really boring living with a bunch of boys, so now you can be my best friend!" Hailey said making me smile while slowly laying back down "Right you should rest, the boys have gone to get you some food, so make sure to eat when they bring it and once again I'm really sorry"

"Don't be it's not your fault!" I said making her lift her head and smile once again.

"Right, sleep then" Hailey said while leaving and closing the door as I drifted asleep.

I woke to the sound of someone whispering to himself or to me, I'm not sure however I chose to still pretend to be asleep so I could get in on the conversation, nosey right!

"I'm sorry Maeve, that I hurt you but I plan on making it up to you just....let me try" I heard the sound of Jeremiah say, this took me by surprise and not only was I shocked as his apology and felt just a little guilty about calling him a killer. But I also felt I guess you could call it butterflies in my stomach when he said my name, which was weird so I just decided to shrug it off.

As I heard him stand up and leave saying "goodbye princess" I thought it was safe to wake up. So I went to go grab the cup of water that was previously made for me when Hailey was checking me over, however she left it too far out of reach from the bed so I stood up to go get it however the second I stood up the pain shot through me making me fall to my knees, only to hear the door swing open as Jeremiah came running through.

"What are you doing you were told to stay in bed!" Jeremiah said while picking me up bridal style and placing me back down on the bed.

"I was only trying to get the cup of water from over there" i said pointing to the cup "You should've just shouted to me I was only outside" Jeremiah said with a pleading expression

"Okay next time I will" I said trying to get out of this uncomfortable conversation. As Jeremiah pasted me the cup of water, Hailey came walking through the door smiling at the sight of my awakening.

"Ahh you awake sleepy head, you've been out for almost 4hrs" She said. "You know I'm surprised Jeremiah hasn't gone and gotten something to eat yet" Hailey said with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean?" I said glancing over at Hailey who was fiddling with papers. "He hasn't left you since you fell asleep" she said again as I slowly turned my head to Jeremiah who was surprisingly already looking at me

"Well actually I was going to leave but then I heard Maeve shout" he said still keeping eye contact with me.

"What happened?" Hailey asked which I was thankful for as I wanted the subject to change. "Oh I just wanted to grab the cup of water you left me" I said to them as they both were now glancing at me.

"What did I tell you about getting up?" Hailey said to me with a worried expression. "I'm fine! But do you have like paracetamol as my head really hurts." I replied back holding my head "Well I don't have that exact pill as it won't help you" Hailey said to me while I stared confusingly "Well the bruises and way you haven't been fed or watered affects the pills you can take so you need to eat and I will give you a different pill" Hailey said answering my question while Jeremiah started down to the floor with a face full of remorse.

"What's wrong?" I said to Jeremiah as Hailey left the room. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of hurt you it was wrong" he said with a face of guilt. "I mean I don't forgive you as not only did it hurt but you also kidnapped me!" "I don't expect you to forgive me"

" Okay" is all I managed to get out before Hailey walked through the door handing Jeremiah my plate of food before leaving to speak to Grayson.

"Here, as your awake I'm sure Hailey will keep you company as I have work to do. Also you'll be in my bed tonight" Jeremiah said which instantly made me shoot up pushing the pain to the side. "What!?" I screamed, I mean I know this is quite dramatic but I don't want to sleep with him.

"Lay back down Maeve your hurt" Jeremiah said with a serious tone "No, not until you tell me why the hell I'm sleeping in your bed, actually I mean not sleeping in your bed!" I said shouting really loud at this point.

"Maeve if you need a drink again or something in the night your not supposed to be wondering around, so I'll be doing it for you" he said like he was trying to convince me. "No that's not happening!" I said still shouting.

"It is Maeve, and it's not for discussion" Jeremiah said standing up and leaving me in the room to silence.

After a long five minutes of silence while I ate by myself watching the TV, Hailey came in smiling like usual and although I haven't known her long I know we're gonna be besties.

"You know if you weren't hurt I would've said let's go on a night out" Hailey said "But your pregnant" "Yes don't you think I know" Hailey said making us both giggle "But I mean I don't have to drink alcoholic drinks but you do" she said pointing at me while sitting in the chair Jeremiah was previously sat on.

"You know what that sounds great, when should we do it?" I said, although Hailey is pregnant, it's not to noticeable making her really energetic instead of moody.

"Well we can do any night I think once your healed however Jeremiah normally makes everyone go to his club so he can keep an eye on them however I've broke that rule many times so we should just go to the others, don't tell him this but his is kind of shitty compared to others" Hailey said making both of us chuckle.

Me and Hailey chatted for a while longer about life in general and she already knew about my kidnapping and thought it was insane.

It's around 9:45pm and me and Hailey are watching fifty shades of grey however when I say we I mean me as Hailey nodded off about 20 minutes ago, typical.

Just as I was watching let's just say one of the more inappropriate scenes Jeremiah walked straight in making me jolt while rummaging around for the remote.

"You know  i didn't take you for that type of girl" Jeremiah said while leaning against the wall smirking making me grow red with embarrassment. "Well you wouldn't of known anyway" I said, I have no idea why I said that but I guess the confidence had broke through.

Jeremiah walked closer carefully as he didn't want to wake Hailey I assume, as he got closer I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest as the familiar colone filled my nose making me blush. He carried on walking just until he crouched down making our noses touch as my breathing had now turned erratic.

"Well I might have not known now what type of sex you prefer" Jeremiah said as he leaned into my ear. "But I would've found out" and with that statement making me gob smacked he pulled away and phoned I assume Grayson saying to get Hailey as she was still sleeping on the chair beside my bed.

We waited until Grayson had come to get Hailey, just to make sure she didn't wake up and walk away otherwise Grayson probably would've thought she was missing or something,

When Grayson had left after picking Hailey up and saying goodnight, the room filled with silence and just as I thought he had forgot about me sleeping in his room, he picked me up bridal style and carried me through the long corridors in silence heading to I assume his room.

"Can you just drop me in my room?" I said, I mean I know there is a very low chance he would say yes but I mean there's a chance. "No, you sleeping with me and that's final." Jeremiah said as I huffed while he carried me across the hallways there was lights on from downstairs which I assume is the other men as it's only 10pm.

I learnt from what Hailey had told me that all men live here, not specifically in this house but around the house is filled with apartments were they stay.

I hadn't noticed as I was busy in thought until Jeremiah was placing me down on his bed so I sat there.

"As your still in your hospital gown I'll just give you s shirt of mine to sleep in instead" Jeremiah said, it's true I've been stuck without a shower or change of clothes for now two days so I probably stank.

"Okay thanks" i said to Jeremiah as he walked into his walk in closet. He came out in only grey sweatpants making me gawk at his structured 8 pack. I was apparently to busy that he caught me staring which only made him smirk as he walked up with the black shirt that will be oversized on me.

He started pulling up my gown which automatically made me grab his hands and push them away. "What are you doing?" I said staring at Jeremiah "I'm attempting to change you" he said. "I can change myself you know." I said making him smirk.

"Yes I know but your hurt so I will be doing it" Jeremiah said starting to pull the gown again which I let him take.

I was nervous as I felt a certain way when he was around but I was trying to push that aside as he is only doing this because I'm hurt.

As he pulled the gown up more it slowly started to show my pants which made me not uncomfortable but feeling nervous. "Don't be nervous, your beautiful" he said in a certain calm way making me blush.

As he reached my shoulders and pulled it over my head, i was now fully revealed making me slightly nervous again.

He stood there for a few seconds before I shoved the black shirt in his hand. "You know my eyes are up here" i said making him smile and cover me over with the black shirt.

"I like it better on you" Jeremiah said calmly making my blush intensify.

We held contact for a while until he closed in making the gap between us smaller and smaller until his lips collided with mine.

I fought for a moment for the control but he won, becoming more intense with each kiss he places, I slowly made my way down his jaw line still attempting to have control, kissing along his shoulder and neck until we switched positions, with him completing the same as what I had done previously.

As he traveled down to my neck I let out a small groan of pleasure, pleasing him as he continues.

All of a sudden he stopped earning a confused look from me.

"Did I do something?" I asked "No, but your hurt, and when I start I'm not gentle" he said making both of us smirk.

"Okay" I replied as he grabbed my waist pulling me closing to him in the bed as we drifted asleep.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

49.9K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
5K 277 48
The aroma of alcohol hit me hard I slowly came down the steps being aware of my surroundings the Music got louder and louder each step people were la...
80.2K 1.7K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
6.7K 321 19
The cold barrel presses sharply into my temple. "Go on," I goad. "Isn't this what you do to the people who piss you off?" His gaze hardens. His hand...