Not ur ordinary love story

By dontlktoread

Not lovers but strangers with the same desires do they end up in a fairytale? Or in a telenovela or worse. A... More

Chapter 1
The encounter
Cyber love-hate?
Life
2016
Dream

The blocking

8 0 1
By dontlktoread

He repeatedly apologises about his sister but no one seems to care.
She walked out seeming a little low than usual and walks back home she gets home.
'Hi mom."
No reply.
Her mum was glued to the tv. Eyes fixated watching like a hawk.

She brushes it off and walk up to her room and takes off her coat and bag on the hallways on the way there. She puts her headphones in but not to listen to music but to cancel out her dads bickering while she reads.
She opens her book The Champaign war
'Day falls to dusk...'

About an hour later, on the parallel, Lucas gets home and is welcomed with his parents bickering. He kicks off his shoes and goes to his room full off all his achievements. The only thing negative about his room was his playlist.

They both turn to music as their coping mechanism and frankly they were both listening to the same playlist.

'Princess_sad5 is listening'
'Masked_listner is listening'

Who could princess_sad5 be and who was masked_lisner ?

'Hey'
'Hey'
They text each other was this the end...

Or the beginning?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
2.7M 179K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
663K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.1M 27K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...