words between us • tom felton

By courtneymalfoyyy

25 years. it's been 25 years since i first met tom. we were practically brother and sister growing up. yet... More

intoduction
cast
1 • background
5 • the lunch
7 • drinks and new begginings
16 • caught
17 • views
19 • cheers and regrets
24 • colorado
part 2 announcement
29 • an old friend
31 • headaches
38 • words between us

final authors note

1.3K 32 15
By courtneymalfoyyy

dear readers,

we made it guys. these past couple of months have been amazing while writing this story. i have made quite a bit of friends on this app and quite a bit of recognition through this story.

like while i'm writing this, we are almost at 12k!! you guys have no idea how insane that is to me.

before i go into the rest of this, i will be writing another tom felton book here soon. no, it would have anything to do with this story, it will just be a while separate thing.

i am sorry this letter isn't very long, but i honestly have no idea what i am supposed to say. i am so overwhelmed with all of this.

one final word: i want all of you to know that you are worth so much in this world and nobody can tell you otherwise. it is your life to live, not someone else's.

i will forever love each and every one of you, whether you were here since the beginning or if you are here two years after i'm writing these words right now.

with much love in the word,
courtney🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 562 52
When life for the Parkinson twins, the Malfoy twins, and their friends seems to be amazing, a new student arrives causing things to start unraveling...
28.7K 812 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
15.1K 405 28
Under editing: "Tom... I can't." I said barley above a whisper. "You can't what? Can't tell me? You've been telling me everything since we were born...
109K 4.5K 128
Y/N Y/L/N, the best friend of Tom Felton, is his rock throughout his life. They know each other since school or let's say since they were in nappies...