Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

By Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... More

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 3. Truth or Dare
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle
Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 11: Baby Sitting
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: Practice Time
Chapter 16: The Case
Follow my new account!

Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session

341 6 12
By Aphmau_80

Makoto Pov

I was sound asleep in my bed. Still remembering the night of what I did to Mondo. And everything else that went on. Now thinking about it, it felt like my fault for exposing me and Kiri's relationship. I sighed at the thought of it but got up to go get ready for the day. Once I did I head downstairs and was greeted by my sister.

Komaru: Hey Makoto!

Makoto: Hey, is mom and dad still out on that business trip?

Komaru: Yeah once they got home when you were here in your bedroom they then left to get something. Don't know what it was exactly.

Makoto: R-Right.

That's right! Komaru thought I was in my room when I was actually at the sleepover. So did I actually get away sneaking out? Well if so, then that's a relief. Our father won't find out about me going to a sleepover then.

Komaru: Hey bro! Is something wrong? You zoned out for a second there.

Makoto: Sorry. I was just lost in thought.

Komaru: Oh please don't tell me it's that girl you want a relationship with.

Makoto: Huh?

How does she know? Well she does not know we are in one.

Komaru: Dad told me about it. He said you are not allowed to hangout with anyone or make much talk. He kept blabbering it to me and I got tired of it. So yeah.

Makoto: Is that all?

She nodded her head I was just upset.

Komaru: Wait, is that my headband?

She walked up to me and yanked it off my face. Ouch!

Makoto: Ow!

Komaru: Why are you wearing my headband?

Makoto: Why do you care? I need it. Give it back!

I tried grabbing it from her but she ran to the other side of the table.

Komaru: No, until you tell me why.

Makoto: Well...it has to do with something about my eyes. Now give it back Komaru.

Komaru: No I am taking it. I was wondering where this headband went. I always liked to wear it with my outfits.

Makoto: Komaru please! Can I just have it for the week.

Komaru: No!

Makoto: Come one. What happens if I hurt someone at the school. I wear that so I can go to school at least and not hurt anyone with my eyes. So please just give it to me for the week and I will give it back. Promise!

Komaru: Fine. Since you promised I will allow it. You better bring it back mister!

Makoto: I will! Now I will have to go to the school before I am late, and get yelled at Taka. So see ya sis!

Komaru: See ya!

I ran out of the door and used my werewolf abilities to run fast just a little. Finally I made it to the school and I took one breath in and let it out. That run tired me out.

I was worried Komaru would not have given me that headband of her. If I did not have it what happens if I got mad at someone, like Mondo, and hurt them. I clenched my fist and walked in a little upset with myself at the thought of that.

Once I was in the school I saw Sayaka running up to me.

Sayaka: Hey Makoto!

Makoto: Hey Sayaka, shouldn't you be in class already?

Sayaka: Yes but I wanted to walk with you today. We never really get to hangout much anymore.

Makoto: R-Right. I'm sorry about that.

Sayaka: Don't be. So, you and Kyoko are in a relationship, have things been going well?

I looked over at her and nodded and she gave me a smiled. But for some odd reason I got a vibe coming off of her that something is not right.

Sayaka: I-I'm glad to hear. Me and Leon are doing good as well. Sometimes though when no one sees us two alone he-

She stopped talking and had a very afraid look now. She stopped walking and so did I, and turned to look at her. I grabbed both of her shoulders and shook her to get her to focus.

Makoto: Sayaka is there something wrong? Why did you stop your sentence all of a sudden?

She was silent. Sayaka then looked up at me with tears in her eyes. What's going on in her head?

Sayaka: Leon. H-He keeps hurting me. Emotionally. He would call me a slut if I do not do what he says. And it h-hurts.

I started to get furious by this. He did what to my best friend? I thought Leon was a good guy and would never do this. I gripped her shoulders and she noticed that. My blood boiled by what I heard.

Makoto: You stay away from him for the day. Lock your door. If he tries to get into your dorm today call me or Kyoko if anything happens.

She nodded and I grabbed her hand to follow me to class. I then let go of her hand as soon as we got there. Where is Kyoko?

Makoto: Hey guys, where is Kyoko?

Chihiro: W-We don't know.

Kiyotaka: IF SHE ENDS UP LATE I W-

Mondo came up behind Kiyotaka and slapped his shoulder and laughed.

Mondo: Chill out dude. I am pretty sure she is busy like the rest of us can be.

Mondo then looked over at me and gave me this sad but angry look.

Mondo: Hey. Makoto, can I talk with you after class?

Wait. He wants to talk to me? After class! Why would he want to talk to me after what happened during the week? I will have to answer those question then when I meet him after class.

Makoto: S-Sure. I don't mind.

Mondo: Thanks dude.

I nodded and saw everyone else come in beside Kyoko. But I noticed Leon coming in with a huge smile on his face. I started to get upset again by this. He should not be happy for what he did to Sayaka. I can't get myself worked up though. I will have to question him on Friday. As soon as everybody sat down I still noticed Kyoko was not here, I started to get worried.

Chisa: Ok guys! Today the staff has informed me that we are going to have a new type of lesson for today. This is a weird lesson and I don't know why but to be honest...it's kind of boring.

Kiyotaka: MISS WHATEVER IT IS I WILL WORK HARD AND STUDY ON IT.

Chisa: Awe Mr. Ishumaru, you don't have to always over work yourself. At least have some fun, hehe! But let me pass out the new study book and fill you all in on it.

She started passing out the new study book. When I looked at it I could not believe my eyes. The book said werewolf 101? Huh? But everyone said werewolf's are rarely existing. So why give us this book...unless they know who I truly am? No that can't be it.

Chisa: Ok, done handing out all the study books. You all are probably wondering why you are learning about werewolf's even though they rarely exist. Well there are a few new werewolf students who just moved into Hopes Peak. They have talents as well! Mostly in sports. Some of them are mostly Freshman and Sophomores. The staff all agreed we should get a study for this as they are learning about themselves. Kinda like health class for them. But we are learning this so we can know about what they like, dislike, and learn cool stuff about it. Well personally I kinda don't but you all can find something interesting!

Toko: W-Wait! You say w-werewolf's are in th-this school now? D-Doesn't that mean they are dangerous?

Chisa: No no no Ms. Fukawa. They are not. Because none of them are the Ultima werewolf. We even made sure by seeing if there eyes will change red if they get mad. Yes it was very risky but turns out we got lucky!

Hifumi: Hmmm hot werewolf 2d art does not sound like a bad idea.

Leon: CAN YOU SHUT UP! Your such a creep.

I scoffed at what Leon said. How does he have the confidence to talk like that after what Sayaka told me.

Hifumi: I will have you know I have good taste!

Leon: Oh really? So werewolf's are good taste?

Hifumi: You should see them! Then you know what I mean hehe.

Mondo: Can you both just shut up!

Chisa: Ok everyone calm down! Let's start learning all the stuff we need to learn today. So let's get started.

As my teacher was talking about what werewolf's are like I did not really need to pay attention too much since I know all this stuff already. Since I was homeschooled so long my dad would always badger about werewolf's do this and they can do that and that they are different from humans. I then finally noticed Kyoko walking in during mid class. My hopes were lifted and I quickly flashed a smile at her and she did kinda the same right back until the moment was ruined.

Junko: Uh oh, Ms. Yukizome you might need to take Kyoko out of the class for the whole day. Makoto looks like he is about to cum in his pants.

Some of the entire class started laughing and I was embarrassed. I mean no I was not going to do that! That's so absurd.

Makoto: Oh whatever. At least Kiri looks 10 times better than you hehe!

I joked around with that but also shooting a compliment at Kyoko. I looked back over at her and saw a slight shade of pink. Looks like I made her flustered, she even looks better when blushing hehe.

But the whole class started to ball up. Well some of them.

Chisa: Ok! Makoto, and Junko. Outside of the classroom please.

Ms. Yukizome just smiled and shook her head. Junko and I went out of the classroom and leaned against the wall near the door to the classroom. Junko just sat silent as I shuffled my feet around waiting for the teacher to come talk to us.

While waiting she finally came out and talked to us.

Chisa: I don't want to here anymore inappropriate comments from you both. Especially you Ms. Enoshima. I know you guys were having your jokes and what you call them roast but this is class time. If I see this again both of you will spend lunch time with me. Understood?

We nodded our head's until Junko had to say something.

Junko: Oooh such despair. Punish me teacher.

I just nodded my head at her comment. Our teacher looked uncomfortable by this and just shook her head awkwardly. We then all walked back into the classroom and took our seats. I sighed and continue to do my work.

While doing my work Kyoko tapped on my desk and I looked up to now see her face showing some red dusted on her cheeks. She whispered to me this.

Kyoko: Did you actually mean what you said?

Makoto: Huh?

Kyoko: That you said that I look 10 times better than Junko?

What! Is Kyoko actually questioning me on what I said about her?

Makoto: Yeah of course! Your silky purple hair is beautiful. Your outfit you always wear suits you and makes you look like a cute but bad detective. Gives it a very sexy tone. Oh and of course your hands and your mysterious figure.

While blabbering about how brilliant she is I noticed her face was now red as a strawberry. I got worried by this and accidentally yelled out.

Makoto: Oh my god! Did I do something wrong? Your face is so red.

Everyone started to laugh up and I just stood there a little embarrassed.

Chisa: Is everything alright Makoto?

Makoto: S-Sorry miss. Everything is fine.

Chisa: Good- oh Kyoko! Your face is red, do you want to go to the nurses office?

Yasohiro: Woah! Stone cold chick is showing red on her face. What did you do to her this time Naegester.

Makoto: I-I did not do anything!

I looked over at Kyoko and so was the whole class. It was silent till she stood up.

Kyoko: I-I am fine. Can I head to the nurses office please Ms. Yukizome?

Chisa: You may gladly do so.

Kyoko went out to the hallways to head to the nurses office. I just sighed. Did I say something wrong?

Few hours go by and I hear the bell ring. Once I did I headed to my locker. All of a sudden I felt someone tap my shoulder. I jumped by this and turned around to see who it was.

It was Mondo. He was next to Kiyotaka and I just remembered that Mondo wanted to meet me after class. He wanted to say something to me. But what was it?

Mondo: Hey Makoto I wanted to say something to you.

Makoto: Yeah, what is it?

I noticed Kiyotaka whispered something to him but I just shrugged it off.

Mondo: I-I wanted to apologize for what happened at the sleepover. That was my fault for doing that. I-I got jealous because I had a massive crush on Kyoko from last year.

I was shocked hearing that come from Mondo. H-He had a crush on Kyoko? So that's why he did what he did.

Makoto: Well thank you for the apology. But I think you should apologize to her. I also should say sorry.

Mondo: R-Right. Wait what do you need to apologize for?

Makoto: For throwing you out the window.

I scratch the back of my neck when he gave me nod.

Mondo: Awe thanks dude. To be honest I kinda felt like I deserve it.

Makoto: No I let my anger get the best of me. I'm so sorry.

Kiyotaka: I mean when I saw how you threw my bro I was impressed of how you had that strength.

I was embarrassed of how he mentioned my strength. I just raised up my hands waving them.

Makoto: W-Well thanks. You should probably go apologize to Kiri no-

I heard footsteps from behind me and I look to see who it was. It was Kyoko.

Makoto: How much did you hear?

Kyoko: The whole thing.

She chuckled and I just rolled my eyes, but she did not know. Kyoko then looked over at Mondo then Kiyotaka.

Mondo: Kyoko I-

Kyoko: No need to apologize. I already kinda figure you would anyway.

He nodded and I turned over to her.

Makoto: Why did you go to the nurses office?

Kyoko: I will tell you later. It's p-pretty embarrassing.

Wait! Was it girl problems? Oh no I should not have asked that.

Makoto: W-Wait were you having your girl problems. I-I am so sorry for asking K-Kyoko.

Kyoko: Wh-What. Makoto it was not that. It was something else. Not any "girl problems."

I then heard laughing and it was coming from Mondo and Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka: Makoto you really should not have said that out loud. That was funny though how you do kinda get embarrassed.

Kyoko: He is pretty interesting when he does get flustered.

Makoto: Look who is talking.

She rolled her eyes at me and we were all laughing. Mondo slapped my shoulder and I said ow quietly. I looked at him and he gave me one big smile.

Mondo: Take good care of Kyoko. If not oh boy you would not want to hear from me.

Kiyotaka: MONDO! Ok we're going, see ya you two.

Kiyotaka dragged Mondo away while I was rubbing my shoulder he slapped at. I then turned to Kyoko and she just shook her head.

Makoto: Let's hurry and head to my dorm.

I grabbed Kyoko and picked her up with out noticing and ran to my dorm. I laughed a little on how kinda scared she was if I was gonna drop her. But I did not.

As soon as we got to my dorm she hit me in my shoulder. The same one Mondo slapped me.

Makoto: Ow! What was that for?

Kyoko: That was for picking me up and not asking me if you could.

I laughed at how she was a little upset with me on that. I got in front of her to unlock my dorm room, once I did I let Kyoko in and I followed behind her.

Kyoko: I never actually got to see the inside of your room before. You actually keep things tidy.

Makoto: Why do you say that?

Kyoko: Hmm, well normally some guys don't always have tidy rooms. Maybe I am wrong about that?

Makoto: I guess I am just different.

I went to sat on my bed while she was investigating my room. She is a very curious girl when it comes to her surroundings or when she meets people.

Kyoko: I did not know you had a thing for these type of woman?

Kyoko hold up a manga book of a big boobed character. I jumped and ran over to her and grabbed that.

Makoto: N-No that's just the cover of it! It's actually a pretty good manga, well decent.

I put it back with the rest of my manga I have on my bookshelf'. I heard her chuckling a bit.

Makoto: What's so funny?

Kyoko: Oh I just liked how you reacted to what I asked you. But...

She got close up to me and I froze. Was she going to hit me? Or is she going to do something else?

Kyoko: A-Am I pretty?

Makoto: H-Huh?

I was confused why she was asking this? I always told her that she is pretty?

Makoto: Why ask such a question Kiri?

Kyoko: Like, am I pretty like how the girls are in the manga?

I felt my face getting heated.

Makoto: Y-Yes you are!

Kyoko: So you think I have big portions? Are you just dating me for your fantasies?

Makoto: Wh-What!

She then started giggling. Why was she? What is she trying to get out of me?

Kyoko: I'm just teasing. It's funny to see you get flustered easily Makoto. I like your open personality.

I sighed and laughed.

Makoto: I'm just glad I can make you laugh. Even when I don't know it hehe. But I want to ask you a question, but no teasing in this.

She sat down on my bed, her whole body facing me. Her headed kinda titled a bit.

Makoto: Why did you leave to go to the nurses office?

She was quiet for a moment till I noticed her cheeks getting pink.

Kyoko: You said something to me.

Wait I said something to her? So I was right. I did hurt her feelings then.

Makoto: So I hurt your feelings then?

Kyoko shook her head in a no answer. I was so confused by this. Then what was it I said that made her leave?

Kyoko: Remember the compliments you gave me.

Makoto: Yeah I do. Why?

Kyoko: I kinda got shy when you were saying that to me and actually went to go use the bathroom and not head to the nurses office.

Makoto: Oh! For a second there I thought you got upset at what I said.

She shook her head and I now noticed the pink shade on her face was slowly becoming red.

Kyoko: Those compliments you gave me...was that all true?

I now got really embarrassed by now what I remembered what I said to her. But I took it in proudly and nodded. I then see her face getting now a bigger shade of red.

Kyoko: Th-Thank you then.

Makoto: Awe no problem! Also your face is red again. Looks like I am cracking someone's shell.

Kyoko then rolled her eyes as her blush was fading away. I got up as she did and she was heading for the door assuming we were done talking with each other. Then I remember I needed to mention one more thing.

Makoto: Kyoko wait!

She turned around arms cross waiting for what I am about to say.

Makoto: Do you know how to...babysit?

Kyoko: I kinda know a few things, why?

Makoto: Well my dad wants me to baby sit for his friend since he is always busy. Is it fine if I bring the kid to your house and we could...baby sit him?

She nodded and then I sighed.

Makoto: Thanks.

Kyoko: When will you come over to my house then?

Makoto: I will babysitting on Saturday at 1:00 p.m so make sure to get ready then an hour later.

She nodded and then turned around to leave my dorm. Before she was about to turn the knob on the door I hugged her from behind making her jump.

Makoto: Thank you. For always being here for me Kiri.

I turned her around and kissed her on the lips my eyes closed. I then felt her returning the gesture. We then both pulled away and I hugged her again.

Makoto: Love you.

Kyoko: L-Love you as well.

Then Kyoko and I pulled away from the hug and I waved her a goodbye as she left my dorm. I could feel my heart beating faster as I let all of that happened. I want this moment to stay forever.

If only I did not have to keep Kyoko a secret then maybe we could always be together. Maybe there could be some way. But how?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 325 11
Subaru is Isekaied but not in the city of Lagunaca but somewhere beyond the great waterfall also a quick side note Subaru is going to end being olde...
4.4K 97 7
Power, its something many want, to most you must be born with it, to others they are given it, but to many they Struggle to achieve it. I do not own...
365K 11K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
159K 3.9K 34
"You're the only person who hasn't changed." Yukinoshita's words echoed through my ears which have been deaf for my entire life. She exits the house...