The Neighbor[Liam Payne A.U.]...

By signofthetimesstyles

Larissa has been a mother since she was fourteen. Both of her parent and herself had found a baby boy on her... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
a/n
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Nine

125 6 4
By signofthetimesstyles

Larissa's p.o.v*pics of everyone's outfit at top*

"Harry for the last time you're not taking my kid anywhere that has wild animals again!!!" I yelled .Harry groaned.

"How was I supposed to know the monkey was gonna try to grab him?"he pouted I rolled my eyes

"You gave him a fucking banana in front of the monkeys, you shithead of course their gonna try to grab him!"Harry huffed.

"I had a banana too and they didn't attack me,louis's"Harry said as he pulled his hair.

"That's because you're like the monkey over lord or some shit,their not gonna attack their leader"I smirked.

 Harry stopped doing his hair."You know you're not funny you virgin hamster"I fake gasp.

"I prefer bunny thank you very much and at least I don't suck on bananas for a living"I fought back.

"Honey it'Louis's ok get it right"I looked at him and busted out laughing .Harry followed along.

"Oh god I love you Haz,"I said trying to control my laughter.

"Love you too Ris,"He said chuckling and getting up "But if you ever need to learn how to eat a banana ,Liam's exactly give me a call"Harry said winking at me and leaving the kitchen my eyes widen.

"Oh my god harry"I yelled as he busted up laughing again"Louis get your dirty boyfriend"I yelled.

2 hours later....

"Andy are you ready?"I asked as I wipe off the sweat on my forehead. I looked around and saw he was gone. I groaned "Great Andy run away in the gym"I sighed and turned off my bike and grabbed my exercise  bag and walked around to find him.

Liam's p.o.v

"Another fight,another win huh Payne,"My trainer dan said I  nod"Keep up the good work and ice that shoulder"

"Yea don't wanna be sore for your date tomorrow"Zayn teased.I rolled my eyes.

"Who's the special lady Li?"Dan said. I looked down and smiled"Ooh it's like that?"He smirked and laughed. Zayn joined in

"No it's not like that you dirty bastards,"I said laughing.

"Well i'm out ,see you at home Liam!"Zayn yelled as he left.

"Yea I should be heading out to see ya, Payne,"Dan said grabbing his bag and leaving"Monday morning be here"I nodded it was only me left in the locker rooms.

I decided on taking a shower. After I got done I threw back on my basketball shorts and my yellow Lakers jersey and gathered my gym stuff. I heard feet running into the locker room I look over and saw Andy.

"Andy, what are you doing here?"I said bending down to him.

"Hiding from mommy" He giggled.I laughed.

"Andy,where are you?I give up ,you win"I heard Larissa yell. I shushed him.

"Go hide ok"Andy nodded and ran farther into the locker room.

Larissa's p.o.v

"Dammit Andy"I mumbled as I went into the men's locker room"Hello anyone here?"I said praying I don't walk in on a man changing and walking in further.

"Hey your not supposed to be in here,"A voice said causing me to fly back against the lockers I look to my right and saw Liam cracking up.

"That's not funny dipshit"I pouted as he walked over to me and trap me against the lockers.

"I'm sorry baby girl,forgive me"He said and kissed my neck I smiled"I didn't know you were here we could have worked out together"

"Same here" I said laughing a little . Liam smiled and looked down  frowning.

"You walked around in these?"Liam said as he slipped his hand down my leg grabbed the bottom of my shorts. I nodded.

"Yea it's what I work out in,"I said trying to keep my cool gosh. Larissa you barely even know the dude and you're having dirty thought shame on you.my head rang"Problem?"I smirked,Liam looked up at me and nodded.

"Yea it's just, I know the guys here and with you walking around here like that all sweaty and little shorts on your giving them a view"He leaned closer into my ear" My view,and I don't like that"I laughed.

"So you want me to come to the gym with sweats and get so hot that i pass out?" I said looking down at him. He smirked.

"Maybe"I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Not gonna happen Liam these aren't  small , they are a size bigger actually"I  state in a matter of fact tone.

"Well your ass says different cause they look like what you girls call  booty shorts"He shrugged. I looked down and started to pull down my shorts"It's to late for that love the whole gym seen you,"Liam said laughing. I sighed.

"You're no help,"I said walking around the room"Hey have you seen Andy?"I said turning to look at him.

"Nope"I groaned"you know I never notice how tall you are,"Liam said looking at me .

I glared at him."Liam I'm two inches taller than you how do you not see that?"

He shrugged."I guess I didn't care cause one day I'm your height the other I'm not so I'm like whatever" I giggled"Plus your beauty stands out more than your height"I smiled and blush.

"So you have no problem being with a girl taller than you?"He shook his head.

"Well as long as she isn't 6'5 then I'm sure I can work around it"We laughed"And anyway when I pick you up like this"

He picked me and up and wrapped my legs around him"You'll have to look down on me"I shrugged and grabbed his face.

"Yea I guess you have a point,"I said as I kissed his forehead. He smiled and dropped me down a little so he could rest his forehead on mine. Liam started to lean in and so did I.

"Mommy you win I give u-oh hi, "Andy said. I snapped my head over to Andy and hopped down from Liam.

"Andy there you are come on and let's go get some ice cream"I smiled at him. He nodded.

"Oooh, can I come ?My ride kinda left me,"Liam said rolling his eyes. I smirked and looked down at Andy as he looked up at me.

"I don't know Andy can he come?"Andy looked over at Liam and nodded running over to him.

"Yes he can mommy,"Andy said and grabbed Liam's hand,I laughed and smiled.

"Fine I guess he can"They both cheered and followed behind me Andy grabbed my hand while Liam wrapped his arm around my waist,I smiled.

"We looked like a family," Liam said.

I laughed as we walked out and everyone was staring at us"I know"

10 mins later....

"What kind do you want?"Liam asked me while handing andy his ice cream.I shrugged and looked down.

"Hmm can I have the birthday cake,"I told the man,he nodded and scooped up my ice cream"Thanks"I smiled.

"Anything for you love"he winked at me. I laughed.

"Babe you ready?"Liam called over. I nodded and walked over to them.

"$10.83 please,"The man said. I nodded and pulled out my wallet but Liam stopped me.

"I got it"I looked over at him.

"You sure? You don't have to keep spending money on us"Liam shrugged.

"There isn't anyone else in the world that I would want to spend money on"I sighed and smiled. I gave in while he pulled out his wallet and paid for our food.

"Andy what did you get?"I asked him. He held up his ice cream and I took a lick and scooped it up with my tongue.I heard Liam chuckle"What?"He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"They way you ate that was so sexual"I busted out laughing.

"This is why I don't eat ice cream in public"I mumbled and looked down"Hey Liam what happen to your hand?"I asked as I picked up his hand he winced as i run my fingers over his knuckles.

"Oh had a boxing match today"I nodded and placed his hand down"This doesn't change the way you think about me does it?"

"Hell no,I think it's hot"I blurted out and covered my mouth"What I mean is  I'll love you for who you are"Liam smiled and laughed We heard a camera snap and Andy laughing"Andy really?"I said laughing Liam chuckled"Curse him for being so smart"

"Look, mommy,"Andy said handing me my phone.

"Good job Andy you should be our official photographer"Liam said taking my phone I blushed"our first photo together "he said looking at me,I looked down at the picture of Liam and I staring into each other's eyes"I sent it to myself"I nodded and watched him on his phone. I raised my eyebrow.

"Hey, where did you get that pic from?"I said pointing to his lock screen.

"Umm I kinda sent some pics of you to my phone"I covered my face.

"Oh my god you saw my embarrassing selfies,"I said laying my head on his shoulder he jumped"Liam what's wrong?"

"Oh it's my shoulder I must've pulled a muscle"I nodded and went to rub his shoulder.

"Here let me try something. Harry says I give good massages,"I said as I turned him around so his back was facing me. I started massaging his shoulders and he let out a loud moan .I stopped and covered my mouth from laughing out loud. I laid my head on his back.

"That came out louder than I expected,"Liam said turning to look at me.

"Nah ya think?"I said laughing.

"It's getting late we should go Andy looks like he's fixing to pass out"I nodded and stood up.

30 mins later....

"Finally your home ,you're not limping so you didn't get the d"Harry said smirking and walking into the kitchen.I smiled.

"Do you ever stop teasing me?"I said trying to sound annoyed.Harry laughed.

"Never babe,"He said pulling his robe tighter and sitting next to me"So where did you go?"

"Well when I was fixing to leave the gym I saw Liam" I started.

"Ooh the gym Lou and I had some fun times in there"Harry said smiling and biting his lip. I groaned.

"Anyway, so his ride left him and we went for some ice cream and boom I'm here"Harry hummed.

"Well maybe tomorrow you'll get lucky eh?"Harry winked at me and standing up. I blushed and shrugged following him upstairs.

"I'll doubt it night Haz,"I said as I shut the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...
215 1 11
Niall was a troubled kid from Ireland. His mother couldn't stand him any longer so she sent him to a school in London. He got paired up with 4 buddie...
252K 9.7K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...