THAT'S MY BABY

By NikiShare

A single mom and a CEO of twentywendy who is struggling doing both of her job as a mother and as the owner of... More

Episode 1 - Love's creation
Episode 2 - Curiosity
Episode 3 - Twentywendy's model
Episode 5 - Family Day
Episode 6 - First smile
Episode 7 - Babysitting you
Episode 8 - Partnership
Episode 9 - Remembering
Episode 10 - Change for the better
Episode 11 - Who's in love?
Episode 12 - He is trending
Episode 13 - Dreams
Message

Episode 4 - In one room

63 2 0
By NikiShare

After tasting the food that Kavin cooked for them, Kavin asks them if it tastes good.

"Is it good?" Kavin asks.

"Uhh I think..." Third replied.

"I think I am late. I better go." Love added.

"But you haven't finish your meal yet.” Kavin replied.

"Uh I'll be having breakfast with... with my friends. I forgot they invited me for a meal." Love immediately leaves.

"Oh, how 'bout you Third?"

"Uhm let's buy something to eat." Third said.

"But I already cooked for you. Why? Is there something wrong? Is it about the food?"

"No. I mean the food tastes different and I also crave for another food."

"How is that different?"

Third shrugging his shoulder.

Kavin tastes the food and said "Mmm it's actually good. They didn't even finish all of these."

Earlier was really bad. The food is burnt but it's good that he is trying. He must be bored haha. Today I just got a good news. It's unbelievable twentywendy is already sold out in just one day.

"Maam, I have good news for you." secretary said.

"What is it?"

"Twentywendy is already sold out in just one day. See? I know your selling power is good it is even sold out."

"That's because you forced me to do it. But I am happy to know that." Love smiled.

Since it's weekend Kavin and Third had fun at home.

"Hey, did you hear my tummy grumbled?" Third asks.

"Let me see." Kavin put his ear on his tummy.

"Oh it's grumbling again. You hear that?"

Kavin furrowed his eyebrows as he was surprise by the grumbling sound.

"Wanna eat something? Soup?" Kavin asks.

"Hmm okay!"

"I'll cook for you."

"Huh? Uhm actually there's a store near here. We can buy soup there. It's not that expensive."

"Don't you want me to cook?"

"I don't want you to be tired. Let's go?"

"Good point. Let's go!" Kavin replied.

As they were walking along the streets. A lot of people were approaching Kavin. Taking a picture of him and following him everywhere.

"Why are the people following us? Oh they are even taking a picture."

"I don't know. Let's not just mind them."

"Weird." Third added.

After buying soup Third asking Kavin to ride on his back.

"Kavin, I am tired walking. Can I hop on your back instead? like a piggyback." Third asks.

"Uhh alright. Hold this soup..." Kavin bended his knees slightly.

Third hop on his back and said "Mamu and I used to do this before but not until she got busy on her work."

Kavin stands up while carrying him on his back and continued walking.

"And you understand why your Mamu works right?"

"Mmm she is doing this for me."

"Is your tummy still grumbling?"

"Not anymore but I am already hungry."

"Let's speed up so you can eat." Kavin walks faster to go home.

When they arrived Kavin quickly prepared the soup for him.

"Here, you eat a lot so you won't starve anymore. Okay?"

"How about you?"

"I will eat too?"

Third nodded and replied "Mmm I want you to eat with me."

"Alright I'll sit here now." Kavin started to eat the soup with Third.

Love needs to work overtime. She will be late at home.

This is stressful. I am sleepy and tired. Being a CEO has so much responsibility to take. I don't know if I can still do this. I have more paperworks that needs to be done now. I miss my son. I miss Third. If only I can make a leave but now is not the right time yet. But I know I can do this. Tomorrow is even Sunday which means family day.

It's getting late Kavin took Third to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Third, let's take a bath. You already stink."

"Really?" Third sniffing his self and added "Oh yeah." he chuckled.

"Come on. Take off your clothes." Kavin replied.

They are playing with bubbles in the bath tub. The bubbles are all over Third's body.

"After this I'll take you to your room so that you can sleep already." Kavin said.

"I wanna wait for Mamu."

"Don't worry about that. I'll wait for her downstairs."

"Why not we'll wait for her together? It's getting late and she is not here yet."

"Maybe she is busy at work. As I have said I'll wait for her. You should sleep early."

Third deeply sighed and replied "Alright. Promise me you'll wait for her?"

"What's that?"

"What?"

"Promise?"

"It means something that you can't break. If you do I won't talk to you again." Third replied.

"Why?"

"Just please promise me you'll wait for her tonight."

"Promise. I will never break it. I still want to talk to you."

Third smiled.

Third's bath is done. He changed his clothes and lay down on his bed. The problem is he still can't sleep.

"Kavin I can't sleep."

"What's wrong?"

"Stay here with me until I can sleep."

"Okay, I'll stay with you. I'll be sitting here watching you, okay?"

"No, beside me. Stay beside me."

"Oh okay. I am here now. Close your eyes. I'll stay with you." he sat on the bed beside Third.

Third closed his eyes while hugging his lap. When Third finally fell asleep Kavin was slowly putting his hand away from his lap and leaves. He went back downstairs and waited for Love to get home.

When Love entered the house he saw him sitting on the couch again.

"You are still here?" Love asks.

"Because I promised." Kavin replied.

"What promise are you talking about?"

"Third told me not to break the promise. He told me to wait for you because if not he won't talk to me again."

"And you believe it?" Love chuckled.

Kavin nodded.

"Even my son can make you believe in that haha that's my baby. Anyways I am sorry for keeping you waiting. I didn't know you are here. So uhm I'll go upstairs now."

"Uhm can I stay in your room?"

Love was about to go but when she heard him ask, she turned around and responded to his question "What? no. I mean why?"

"Just like before. I used to stay in your room when you were still creating me."

"Kavin, it's different now."

"Why does it have to be different?"

"I didn't expect you will exists."

Kavin didn't answer. When Love saw him speechless in front of her she ended up saying "Okay okay fine, you can take my room. I'll sleep here downstairs instead."

"No." he replied.

"Huh?"

"I want to stay in your room because I wanted to be with you. Just like before okay? Please."

Love gasped and replied "Mmm fine take my bed instead. I'll sleep on the floor."

They headed back to Love's room and felt really awkward when they already lay down. Kavin was on the bed while Love was lying on the floor. She felt really uncomfortable lying on the hard surface.

Kavin ask her "Are you sure you won't sleep here?"

"Yeah, you can take it. Just sleep and I am sleepy."

"I told you I don't sleep okay?"

"Are you serious? Just force yourself to sleep. I am going to sleep now."

"I can't. I am not like other humans. If ordinary humans can sleep fast Kavin can't."

"Right. So what are you gonna do? Watch me sleeping? That's ridiculous!"

"Why not?"

"What? No way. It's uncomfortable. You are creeping me out."

"Oh, come here."

"Why?"

"Just come here or I'll carry you out there."

"No you won't. I am sleeping." Love replied and pretends to sleep and snore instead.

Kavin carried her in his arms and placed her on the bed for her to sleep comfortably.

What is he doing? He carried me all of a sudden? This punk is really naughty. He is more naughty than my son. I can't believe it.

Next episode...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.5K 63
Thailand is home to beautiful shore lines, amazing temple, friendly people, and lots, and lots of forest. Some of which are closes to the general pub...
6.4K 280 47
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...
28.8K 782 33
"As much as l want to show you off and tell everyone to keep 10 meters distance from you because you are mine l won't do that until l earn your trust...
41.5K 1.6K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...