Our Disaster. || Johnny Depp

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a student starts off things with her teacher. "Nah, this is chill." started: february 2021 finished: More

cast
Lipstick
My First Crush
Low Beam
Detention
Normal
Uncomfortable
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Friends
Rebels
Hangover
Young & Dumb
Shy Away
Narcissist
Cheer Down
Okay
Zitti E Buoni
Dead Leaves
Do I Wanna Know?
Moving On
Destination
Du
Buzzkill
Teachers Pet
Basic Instinct

Play Date

616 24 47
By Lizzy_Darling

EMILY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Saturday, October 3rd

I look upright and try not to blink as Lizzy applies some mascara on my eyelashes. I'm cursed with short and thin eyelashes so not even the most dangerous dude could get me out of the house without applying some mascara before.

I smile a little when she says oops but was only joking. We're currently getting myself ready for the date. Well, the fake date. My date with Lucas. There's been a lot of moments when I thought of this planned thing we'll do today and I honestly been thinking of canceling it very much.

I was drunk when I agreed to be part of it. I mean that should be like the most convincing argument for me to not do it. And the second one is that- I open my mouth just a tiny bit when Lizzy tells me to as she applies my lip gloss. Where was I? Right, the second argument would be that voice inside my head still telling me this is too rude.

But what am I talking, my friends gave me enough reasons to do it. It's gonna be super funny first of all. And maybe Lucas finally gets that I don't want anything from him and stalking and following me through the school is creepy and something he definitely needs to stop. I hope he'll get it.

However, after finishing my make up I stand up from the chair I was sitting on in my room and enter the bathroom to change. "I'll be right back." I smile and Lizzy nods before sitting down on my couch next to Margot.

I prepared myself a cute, rose dress I'm having in my closet but barely wear. I wear a white shirt underneath since the dress is pretty loose and too presenting with nothing beneath. On top of that it's been getting cold lately. I exit the bathroom after and go back inside my room to the shelf where I keep my jewelry. I put the chain I always wear around my neck and wear a few rings as well as a watch.

"Alright, let us see." Liz says and takes a step back as I'm turning around to look at her. "You know maybe you should wear something more.. you know like tight and sexy." Margot shrugs when she puts her phone aside. I shake my head no while resting my hands on my hip and say "have you ever seen me wearing something like that?". Margot parts her lips but fails to say anything, then closes her mouth again.

"You look great, honey." Lizzy smiles at me and rolls her eyes after shooting a brief look at Margot. It makes me giggle but only for a moment. "What about my hair, should I keep it straight?" I ask and give my bestie a look. She cocks her head a little and shrugs her shoulder. "I wouldn't know, you look gorgeous anyways!" She grins and winks at me.

"Aw you little gummy bear, trying so hard to play nice." I giggle and stretch out my tongue. Lizzy places a hand at her heart, playing badly offended as of almost getting a heart attack "you.. how can you make such assumptions about me.. me! The innocence itself!".

"I don't know 'bout that innocence thing." Margot speaks up and looks up to Lizzy. "Oh won't you shut up!" Liz laughs and motions me over to sit down on the chair again. I do so and fold my hands in my lap. She gets some hair clips to pull back my strands of hair in the front. "Now he has a greater look at your face." Liz mumbles when exchanging looks with me through the mirror. I nod a little. "So maybe I should get going. What time is it?" I ask and sit on the chair in front of my desk to wear my shoes. Margot responds to say it's almost six pm.

Taking my little bag I check all the things I might need and carefully close it again. I smile a little as Lizzy goes to hug me, "our plan is good, no worries. If it's taking too long just text us and we'll think of something!". I nod my head yes once again and look over to Margot who grins at me. Then I exit my room before immediately heading towards the buildings entrance, which is the place Lucas and I wanted to meet up.

I'm not exactly sure why I feel nervous.

Maybe because I can already see him standing there. I take a deep breath and push the doors open which got him spinning around and turning towards me. "I'm sorry to scare you." I giggle and stop a few steps away from him. "Oh..n-no I am fine," he stutters and scratches the back of his head as he reveals his other hand holding flowers. Beautiful flowers. White roses to be exact which happen to be my favorite flowers, "these are for you.".

My smile widens as I'm gladly taking the bouquet and take a quick smell. Dreamy. "Thank you very much. How'd you know I like them?" I ask. I've got manners and I am thankful for them but still.. how would he know? I know he looks at me often and stuff but if he did somehow find out about me liking white roses, I mean that'd really be stalking.

"I didn't actually. They are my favorites too." He says and stuffs his hands down in his pants pockets. He smiles at me by raising the corner of his mouth. Unlike all the other days I did take a look at his outfit, he looks really nice tonight. He's wearing black jeans and a jacket that matches. The shirt he wears is baby blue making his eyes sublimate.

Lucas smiles shyly yet again and I can see his cheeks turning a light rose. "Wanna go?" I ask and he eagerly nods his head yes. We walk down the few stairs and towards the city center.

"I'm not sure if- if I've already said it, but umh you look very beautiful!" He states. "I know," I say "but thanks!" I quickly add as the I know kind of sounded a little rude. "The suit looks good too!". He quietly thanks me and seems to be blushing even more.

Damn that guy is innocent like a baby. Has he never been on a date or such thing before? Alright what did I think, all he did in his life is studying. If it wasn't for him stalking me I'd say it's even cute how he's behaving. Careful and shy. I wonder how this'll go.
When the usual small talk begins and I start saying thinks about me and he happens to know everything already because he's been having his eyes on me for the last few years.

"What were you doing today?" I ask with carrying the bouquet in my left arm like a baby. Lucas still seems to be very puzzled about this whole thing but I honestly can't blame him for that. "Not much actually. I finished a book I've been reading." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

Just because it's kind of usual on a date and gently grab his arm with my hand so we walk together. I can't really expect him to do anything, he ain't got no clue how to do this stuff. He let's me be. And even though I really don't care I ask "what was it about?". "Um well actually it was a biography from Max Planck who was a physicist and justified the quantum physics!".

I slowly nod my head, not really knowing how to react to that. I've never heard the name of the physicist and don't know much about quantum physics either. Of course I've heard of that once or so. "Isn't everything important to find on the internet?". Lucas chuckles a little and looks down at his feet when he says "yes. Everything he achieved in his life can be found on the internet. But I think it is interesting to know how these people got there you know? I mean most of them didn't just study physics because they liked it. There was an event which made them curious. Like Isaac Newton and the apple tree!".

"OOh that one I know!" I say out loud and look up to Lucas' face. He laughs softly. "I uh, I reserved a table at the restaurant over there." He says after and points across the street. I look towards that direction and spot a tiny restaurant with orange light. We walk to the entrance and Lucas reaches out for the doorknob to hold them doors open for me. I thank him and step inside the building.

It's rather dark in here since the only light comes from a huge chandelier from the center of the ceiling. There's old fashioned pictures on the walls as well as plants hanging there. "I believe I've never been here." I say when I sense Lucas behind me. "It's not that pretty from outside." He states and comes to stand behind me. I turn my head to look down to our hands, resting only inches apart from each other. I see how his little finger moves slightly as his hand comes near then separates itself again. Grinning I roll my eyes and just grab his hand.

I look up again to see his brown eyes on me. He smiles widely. A waiter comes towards us and asks where we would like to sit. "I have an reservation actually. Lucas Davis." He says. The waiter nods and walks over to a high desk that carries a book. He lays a finger on the paper and runs it down until he stops and looks up again with a fondly smile. "Follow me." He goes and leads us to a table at the opposite wall of the entrance. It's then that I notice there's a backyard behind the restaurant.

We sit down on a table right next to a huge window and the waiter gives us two menus. "It must be nice to sit outside in the summer." I say when I put my elbows on the table to rest my chin in my hands. "It is." Lucas says. He helped me to sit down before he took a seat himself across from me.

"How often have you been here?" I ask. Lucas shrugs his one shoulder and passes me one of the menus. "Only a couple of times. What do you want to drink?" He asks and I see his brown eyes roaming the list of drinks. He's got pretty eyes I admit that. I also have to admit that I feel like he could make a handsome guy out of himself if he changes some things to show it. He should get one of those round glasses that are pretty huge right now. The one he wears are very slim and look like the ones old people would wear to read.

"I don't know yet. I'm thinking about having pasta and I feel like a red wine would match really good, don't you think?" I say and flip pages. I spot the wine section and read them down. When I look up for a brief moment I spot Lucas sitting there a little uneasily in his spot. "You alright?" I ask.

Nodding his head he goes "yes. I-I just don't drink any alcohol.". I widen my eyes a little in realization and nod my head yes "sure, yes, alright we'll just take water then?". Lucas smiles at me and agrees to that. He could've just said that it's not like I would flip out or something. But I honestly didn't expect him to drink. I'm sure he's afraid to lose braincelles.

A couple of minutes later a waitress arrives at our table and asks for our order. "One bottle of water, an Alfredo pasta for her and one pumpkin soup for me." Lucas tells her in a slow and relaxed tone. "Bread comes with the soup. Do you have any favs?" The waitress asks and walks off when Lucas answers her question with a no.

"How do you like the restaurant so far?" He queries and leans back against the chair. He rests his hands in his lap and tilts his head a little. I believe that's not even a part of questioning me but rather a habit. "It's nice." I shrug, "I kind of like fancy restaurants but this one is nice too!". This looks like a restaurant Lizzy and Samuel would go to. They enjoy atmospheres like this where it doesn't necessarily come off that they're rich.

I'm still having the bouquet in my arms. I carefully lay it down on the side of my chair so it's halfway underneath the table. I just hope it won't be too dry for them. "I can understand if you do not want to talk about it but what's the story behind you and Mr. Depp? I've never seen like the connection between the two of you." I laugh and take a strand of my brown hair to run my fingers through it.

Lucas chuckles lowly and leans forward again, now resting his underarms against the edge of the table. "Nobody really does. We have the same mother and that's basically it. When I was born he was practically about to move out so we didn't spend much time together then." He starts telling. His hands are folded as he leans his chin against them and has a fading smile on his lips. "We got closer when I grew up. He's been like the cool, big brother. He still is to be honest!". Is he the cutest? I couldn't stop myself from grinning.

I let him speak because the story of how his parents met and the whole relationship between his family members seemed sort of interesting to me. It's a little messed up but that's congenially in my opinion. By the time he was done our food arrived. "Thanks." I say as the waitress lays down the plate of pasta in front of me.

"May I pour you some?" Lucas asks when he opens the cool bottle of water the waitress brang along. I nod my head and pass him my glass. I thank him as well as he fills it with water and take a tiny sip from it.

"This may be odd too. But your brother isn't gay is he?" I ask and have to laugh myself. Lucas chuckles but eagerly shakes his head no, "there is not the slightest chance. He's very into women.". I raise my eyebrows and chuckle along with him. "It's only because I talked with some friends about it- just forget it." I say and mindlessly shake my head.

I eat a bit of my pasta then go with another question. "What about you though? Not the gay thing but in general, I just realized I don't know much about you!". Lucas has always only been the guy who has a crush on me but that's obviously not the only thing about him. "What do you want to know?" He smiles and soundlessly slurps a tablespoon of his soup.

Shrugging my shoulders I take a moment to think of something. "Do you have any plans for your future?". "I do. A few actually. There's many that interests me and what I could imagine to work as for the rest of my life." He tells me, "what about you?". I sigh helplessly and shake my head no. "Nothing," I pout, "I have no plan. I sometimes think of something and believe it's something that could be it but I haven't had this b00m moment, you know? Like a job where I know it's the one!".

Lucas nods his head in understanding and again eats something from his meal. He takes a piece of the sliced bread he got in a little bowl next to his plate and dips it in the soup. "Tell me some. Which one do you like and why?" He goes and gazes at me with a look that makes me blush. He looks like he's genuinely interested and willing to listen to me. And he is. I never really wanted to talk about it because as good as everyone around me has a plan whether they made it themselves or their parents force them too. Well, I don't. I have no clue what the future will bring me and it scares me sometimes. When I spoke with Lucas I felt better though. God knows why.

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

It's dark outside when we step out of the restaurant. I take Lucas' hand when we start walking back and he slowly but surely grabs onto mine too. The streets are empty. "Boy the pasta was filling." I laugh and swing the bouquet a little back and forth as we walk. "I was surprised to be honest. You don't look like you could eat that much. I mean the portion was huge." Lucas chuckles and I can feel him grabbing my hand a little tighter.

"I eat a lot actually." I admit and lean a little onto his side. It's getting chilly and I didn't bring a jacket. "Are you cold?" Lucas asks and looks down at me with his pretty eyes. I scoff and shake my head no, "don't you dare coming off with the cliche of giving me your jacket!".

Lucas laughs at me but nods his head. Then he let's go of my hand to put his arm around my shoulder instead. He hugs me to his warm side and gently rubs his hand over my upperarm. "Better?" He asks. Nice one, Davis. Smart. I raise my head to look at him and nod my head yes. Lucas smiles and stares back into my face for a moment.

After some time we arrive at the school. Lucas opens the door for us to step in. He still holds me tight at his body but I don't feel the urge to step away. We walk towards the west wing to our bedrooms. "Thanks for paying by the way." I say to break the silence.

"Isn't it my job to do so?" He chuckles when we get near my bedroom door. "That's also a cliche I find unnecessary." I shrug "it should be fifty fifty in my opinion. I'll pay for the next one!". I can see from the corner of my eye how Lucas moves his head to look down at me again. "R-really? You want to go out with me again?".

Damn he's so cute. I step out of his sidehug when we reach my door and now hold the bouquet with both of my hands. My back faces the door as I smile at him. "I do. I enjoyed this evening very much!". Even though the light is dimmed in here I can see how he blushes. The way he's so flattered about almost everything I said today makes me want to hug him so bad. It makes me happy. "Me too." He says.

I take a step forward and bite my lip as I do so. Should I kiss him? Would he be comfortable with that? I know I would, I actually want to kiss him. The evening made me realize how nice he is. I don't know what it is. But yes I'd very much like to repeat this. I can't even believe myself. I like my stalker. I take the step forward he does as a permission. We stand right in front of each other. Shyly he lowers his head a little. I can feel how I'm getting excited and my cheeks hurt from grinning.

"SuRPRiSe!" I suddenly hear a yell and flinch back at the sudden noise. I spin around and find Margot leaning in the doorframe, laughing her flat ass off. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Why is she still in my room? She stayed there the whole time? "Ow sweetie did you really think this was a real date?" She goes and rests her hands on her hip when she walks out of my room in the hallway. "This was all set up. It was a dare for God's sake, she doesn't want shit from you!".

I widen my eyes at her words and look back at Lucas. His facial expression is puzzled and he seems like he doesn't know what's happening. I don't know what's happening. Why would she do that? "It was a dare. From her birthday. She was drunk otherwise she obviously would've never agreed to that." Margot grins and throws an arm around my neck.

"Is it t-true?" Lucas manages to get out with a stutter in his voice. He looks small and weak and his voice breaks. It literally hurts me to see him like that, shit what have I done?! I bite hard on my lip when I push Margot's arm off me "yes-.. but I didn't mean it!" I say. But Lucas already backs away with his eyes still on me. I see how he shakes his head and his eyes begin to glisten in the fade light. "Lucas!" I reach out but he's running away. And I felt something as strong as I have never felt before. Regret.

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

some of y'all guessed it lmao

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3K 40
„Du glaubst uns zu kennen, Madelyn. Doch das tust du nicht. Das wirst du niemals." - Vier Männer. Ein Mädchen. Zu viele Fragen. Zu wenig Antworten.
26.9K 453 15
-Darkromance- -Start:22.2.24- Als Amaya endlich auf die neue Schule kam, dachte sie es wird wie vorher. Mr Martinéz, ihr neuer Lehrer, macht ihr da...
31.4K 663 16
Blayc, Edan, Cole und Andro...Die Dominante Ärzte WG und Neila mittendrin!!! Als Neila ihre beste Freundin verlor durch eine auseinandersetzung mit g...
906K 21.9K 93
High School, Drogen & Partys Amara Gefangen in einer Beziehung mit ihrem gewalttätigen Freund, der sie zwingt Drogen für ihn zu besorgen. Zurückhalte...