A Spark In Your Eyes

By dea__adel

Yua Midoriya has always been the protector of the family. Ever since her dad left to work abroad, she took it... More

Author Note
~ Prologue ~
~ Chapter 001 ~
~ Chapter 002 ~
~ Chapter 004 ~
~ Chapter 005 ~
~ Chapter 006 ~
~ Special Chapter 006.1 ~
~ Chapter 007 ~
~ Chapter 008 ~
~ Chapter 008.1 Special ~
~ Chapter 009 ~
~ Chapter 010 ~
~ Chapter 011 ~
~ Chapter 012 ~
~ Chapter 013 ~
~ Chapter 014 ~
~Chapter 015~
~ Chapter 0016 ~

~ Chapter 003 ~

126 6 0
By dea__adel

****

BEFORE proceeding, slight mention of rape.

The book is rather mature but for everyone's safety, I wanted to put small reminders.

****

Music could be heard alongside hard breathing.

A girl with green hair, tied in a high ponytail was dancing in the empty room, the music so loud, it drowned any other sound.

The girl was focused on her image in the mirror, replaying the events that happened the past few days.

Izuku at the police station, the blue haired guy with the hands after him, mom worried.

The thoughts were swimming freely in her mind, her focus not breaking for one second, spending her energy to the routine she was doing, wanting to let her pent up frustrations out.

The feeling of being a burden, unable to help her brother.

The feeling of her Quirk getting stronger and stronger.

The feeling of the string tied around her pinky getting tighter and shorter.

'Wait what?'

She suddenly stopped, eyes looking at her right hand curious, wondering if she imagined the feeling from before.

The string got tighter again, almost pulling the girl towards a certain direction.

Well it was certain now, Yua's soulmate was near.

Yua didn't waste any time, she ran outside the dance school, trying to grasp a feeling of where her soulmate was.

She didn't care it was a bad neighborhood, she didn't care someone could attack her.

Her mind was set on finding out who that person was, the owner of the other side of this string.

"YUA WATCH OUT!" a familiar voice said and before she could comprehend where it was coming from, she was hit, being thrown on the ground and feeling someone with their knee on top of her back.

"Lookie here boys, we got a beauty for us" a grim voice said.

Yua looked up towards who it was, eyes widening at the appearance of the man on top of her.

He was disgusting, to put it lightly.

Slime hair, rotten teeth and wide bloodshot eyes.

"G-Get off me" She said strongly, not wanting to use her Quirk unless truly necessary.

"No can do girlie" he replied, his hands capturing hers and putting them behind her back.

"Ya see girlie, we old folks have nothing to entertain us with..so why dont'cha come with us and...give us a show?" another one of the men with the one above her continued for his friend.

"No, never" she said, struggling to get freed from his grasp to use her Quirk.

The men looked at one another, nodding to each other as a silent thought passed their head.

Suddenly Yua found herself on her feet and thrown into the nearby wall.

"Well then girlie, if you don't want to give us a show I guess.." one of them started, his hands going to his pants and starting to unbuckle it

"I guess we should do it ourselves" another one continued, as the one holding her started to try to rip her clothes off

"I said no!" Yua screamed "Get off me you pervert!"

It was no avail, her hands were clasped together and in her panicked state couldn't make her grandmother seen.

Her grandmother's soul looked at her, trying desperately to help her somehow but sadly, only her granddaughter's Quirk could let her do something.

"HELP!" Yua screamed "SOMEONE!"

She tried resisting how much she could, trying to think of the reason she was out in the first place, trying to find her soulmate but here she was, trapped and unable to do anything.

She was struggling so much to get free from their hands, shouting and pleading for help, she didn't realize the string on her pinky got tighter and shorter.

.

.

.

.

A raven haired man was walking in the shadows of the buildings, trying to get away from the League of Villains.

He thought of them as of a pain, and started to rethink the choice he made, joining them.

But the villain Stain had a point and it stirred the dark side of society.

As he walked, thinking of the choice he made, he looked down at his pinky.

This string appeared the first time when he was 8 years old.

He was training with his old man, trying to conquer his Quirk when he noticed a faint string appeared on his pinky.

He stopped immediately, afraid of burning it.

His father was asking him what made him stop and when he showed him the string, his father could not see it.

Then he was beaten.

From then on he took careful steps, making sure to take care of the string apparently only he could see.

As time flew by, as he grew estranged to his own family, making them think he died, the string became an attachment to him.

He wanted to know who was on the other side and how it was possible he could see this string.

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" He heard a voice scream, bringing him out of his thoughts.

At first he didn't want to acknowledge the voice, after all, he was a villain, but the string on his pinky stopped him.

The string just got tighter.

'Could it...' He didn't even finish his thoughts, an animalistic instinct taking over him, the mere thought of the voice being his soulmate in danger brought any rational and logical thoughts out of his head.

He got where the voice was located in record time and the scene was utterly disgusting. Three men were trying to force themselves upon a woman and as he saw that the string on his pinky got even tighter and shorter, the closer he got to the woman all he saw was red.

.

.

.

.

Blue flames suddenly engulfed Yua's body, the aggressors upon her screaming in pain.

The flames though didn't hurt her in the slightest, if anything, it gave her a feeling of comfort, of home and calmed her down.

Suddenly arms wrapped around her body and got her out of the flames.

"N-No.." she tried to struggle but that's when she noticed the blue flames kept surrounding her and the mystery man that had his arms around her.

"They...They didn't hurt you?" A gruff voice asked, the smell of burnt wood surrounding Yua

She shook her head, afraid of using her voice.

"Are you ok?" The voice asked again, trying to make her look at him.

At that moment he didn't care of his looks, he just wanted to make sure she was alright, she, the one on the other side of the string.

She nodded silently, looking downwards, afraid of who that person was.

That's when she saw her golden string, so short, connecting to the hand wrapped around her body.

She looked up suddenly, becoming mesmerized by the face of the man that rescued her.

He had a patch of purpleish bruised and burned skin, held together by some staples but truth be told, to Yua it didn't look bad, if anything it gave her a feeling of comfort, bright turquoise eyes staring back at her.

Then she remembered the position they were in and rapidly got out of his embrace.

"I-I'm sorry...I.." Yua said, head looking down once again, gaze fixed on her pinky, on their golden string.

"Thank you...thank you so much" she said, looking up to him again, this time tears in her eyes.

He was shocked, he hasn't seen a smile more beautiful than that, it even rivaled his mother's from what he could remember from that period of short lived happiness.

He looked at her up and down, long green hair that fell out of her ponytail, bright green eyes, a color that reminded him of spring and her clothes that although covered everything of importance, you could see she had struggled to get free.

His eye darkened, thinking of what could of happened if he wasn't there.

"Here" he said out of nowhere, removing his long coat and taking his shirt off.

Yua started blushing, as soon as she saw what the man was doing, covering her eyes, trying not to think of what exactly was occurring.

"W-What are you doing?" She said, her voice trembling

That's when she felt a fabric touching her hands. Peeking through her fingers, she saw the man that saved her, giving her his t-shirt, him looking away, his face red.

"Take it to cover yourself" He mumbled, loud enough for her to hear.

"Thank you" she replied, taking the shirt and putting it on herself.

It was a long shirt, covering not only her chest but also stopping mid-tight, covering just enough of her legs.

"Thank you once again..." she hesitated, wanting to know his name

He looked at her, viewing how his shirt covered his person

"Dabi.. you can call me Dabi" he replied to her, moving his gaze towards her eyes.

"Then thank you Dabi, for your help" she said, smiling at him "I'm Yua, nice to meet you"

"Yua uh? " he said " To tie, bind and love? How fitting" he chuckled

She blushed once more, embarrassed at how he knew the meaning of her name.

Then there was silence between them, just two people, looking at one another, contemplating their meeting.

"So...Yua, what is this?" Dabi asked after a couple of seconds, showing her his left hand, the place where his pinky is tied by a golden string.

"W-Wait you can...you can see it?" She asked stunned

"Yeah I can" he said " and apparently you are immune to my flames"

'Even though they burn me' he continued in his mind

"I...I don't know about your flames but.." she said, a bit hesitant "the string is in close relations with my Quirk" she continued

"But I can't tell you what it is" she said suddenly, looking up afraid

Her mother had always told her to keep her Quirk a secret, especially because it could be exploited, knowing someone's weakness from seeing the ties they have to other people.

The only thing she could mention is the fact that she could heal.

And that's what she did

"The only thing I tell you about it is ...is.." she said, still hesitant "I can heal people" she ended

"You can heal people uh?" he asked. He noticed her hesitancy and something inside him told him not to push her, that she will tell him when she felt ready.

"Well then, little dove" Dabi said "I must go now, you ok on your own?" He said, even if part of him didn't want to go. He was, after all, supposed to meet again soon with the League of Villains and didn't want to risk them knowing her existence just yet.

She looked up at him, blushing at the nickname he gave her. Unknowingly to him, he was her soulmate, that much was clear to her.

"Yea...I can manage to go home from here" Yua said

And thus, the two soulmates parted ways, each one of them going towards their own destination, knowing that the string that tied them got longer and longer, a small ache in both their hearts.

.

.

.

.

"Yua! You got a call from the U.A. ' s Principal!" her mother said, holding the phone to her ear.

Yua went towards her mother and grabbed the phone, listening to what the Principal had to say

"Yeah sure" she said "it shouldn't be an issue" she continued

"Today? Oh the bus is coming at the school in 30 minutes? Yeah I can make it."

"So?" Her mother asked once the call finished

"They asked me to go with Izuku and his class to the summer training camp as the healer so they have someone with them in case the kids get hurt"

"That's wonderful news honey" Inko said

"Yeah, I'll go pack now, could you please call Luana and let her know I won't be in for a few days? The bus leaves today and I won't make it in time to go to the dance school in person"

"Sure Angel, go ahead and pack"

Yua's heart hurt at the nickname, the nickname mostly her father used.

"Thank you mom"

.

.

.

.

As she got on the bus with class 1-A she ruffled Izuku's hair, glad that she could watch over her brother if he got hurt.

His last wounds worried him because he kept pushing and pushing his body and the souls she saw around him haven't appeared in a while.

"Midoriya, that's your sister?" one of his classmates asked.

He was a little fella, with purple hair, having some circular forms as a haircut.

"Yeah, she is" Izuku replied, looking towards her sister that was discussing with their Sensei how the training was going to be and what to expect

"She's hot" His classmate replied

That's when he was wrapped in Shota Aizawa's binding cloth

"Please excuse Mineta" he told the green haired girl

"No worries, they're kids after all" Yua replied, not really minding the comments, a feeling in the back of her head that if anything were to happen like that again, somehow she feels as if Dabi, her soulmate, would be again nearby.

The bus ride was coming to a close, 1-A Class meeting the Pussycats and thus being thrown towards the forest, their instructions clear, to reach the lodging at noon, or else no lunch.

Meanwhile, as the teacher's and the Pro Heroes went to the lodging, they met Kota, one of the Pussycats' nephew.

"Hi darling, I'm Yua" the green haired girl said, crouching down to his height and smiling at him

"Tsk" was the only reply she got.

She knew that look. Is the same look her mother had whenever Izuku was in danger or hurt, the look of someone who didn't enjoy the word hero .

"I'm just here to heal them all, truth be told" she said "I'm not cut to be a hero" she continued, watching carefully but with a smile the little boy's reaction.

He just looked at her then nodded and went on his way.

"Nice kid you have there" She said towards the Pro Hero Mandalai, after she mentioned she was his aunt.

Around evening time, Class 1-A finally arrived at their destination, tired and hungry.

"Well then, you guys made it!" Yua said happily

.

.

.

.

It's been two days already and there are slow but sure small improvements in everyone.

Classes 1-A and 1-B have been training their hardest, while also cooking their lunches - and getting better at it.

Yua hasn't healed much, just the small scratches here and there or a small injury someone from Class 1-B got but she was happy, she was in her element.

What she didn't notice instead, the 2nd night of the training camp, was the length and tightness of her string that was changing.

On the other side of the forest, a group of people were situated on a cliff. Amongst them was also the person on the other end of the string, Dabi, alongside a few of the people who joined the League of Villains.

They were discussing the situation, how some wanted to attack while others said to wait, that it wasn't time yet.

Dabi, although not that talkative, was contemplating the fact that the string on his pinky was tighter and was hoping that it wasn't for the reason he though of, for the fact that Yua was there.

In his mind, it would be a shame if Yua, the other person on the other end of his string, suddenly died because of the actions of the League, after all, the raven haired man found her interesting.

He also didn't fail to notice, how his heart ached at the thought of her dead.

.

.

.

.

Another day of training, another few people to heal minor wounds on.

Yua was happy. Happy that she took this chance.

Truth be told, a small break from routine was needed and on top of that, she could practice more her Quirk.

It was also interesting noticing the ties between the people surrounding her.

Which led her to finding out how her brother and a girl from his class were soulmates.

She still had a hard time memorizing the names of everyone but she was slowly getting there.

At the same time, her mind drifted a lot to Dabi, to the feeling of calm, of home that washed over her when he held her or when his Quirk, his flames wrapped around her.

As he mentioned, it was indeed strange how his Quirk didn't work on her, but she guessed it was because they were soulmates after all, perhaps that was the reason behind it.

What bothered her is that she didn't ask for his phone number and that he didn't ask for hers.

How would they meet again in the future? Would they meet again? Those were the thoughts of Yua's mind on the third day of the training camp.

"Yua!" the girl heard her brother calling

"Yes Izu?" she replied smiling

"Train with me, please!!" He begged her, looking at her with puppy eyes.

She chuckled and nodded, going to a more secluded area as to be able to use their Quirks freely.

Another thing that changed the past months, was that Yua started training more and more the other abilities her Quirk granted, such as controlling the soul among them.

As they trained together, lunch time came.

She let Izuku got prepare lunch with the others, as she went to her room, resting after the training she had.

As evening got near, the test of courage began.

As minutes passed by, and more teams got inside, suddenly she and two of the Pro Heroes of Pussycats, saw black smoke rising and also a smell of burning.

Before anyone realized what was happening, one of the villains had Pixie-Bob pinned down on the ground, blood pouring from her temple.

"Let her go!" Yua shouted, ready to use her Quirk if needed.

Meanwhile, a telepathic message was sent by Mandalai to everyone in the camp, warning them of the villains attacking it.

Meanwhile, Mandalai sent the kids back to camp, to safety and that's when Yua started having a bad feeling.

As she looked at the group of kids that left, she couldn't see anywhere her little brother.

"Mandalai, where is Izuku?" she asked, her voice trembling as the feeling grew in her chest

"He went to make sure Kota is safe" she replied, Yua's eyes growing wide.

Before Yua could take a step, one of the villains started attacking her and she rapidly dodged.

"Tiger!" She yelled "Watch out!" Yua said while dodging, seeing someone coming from behind Tiger.

"You should be the one paying attention to your opponent girl!"

That's when Yua grabbed his arm and with a combination of moves, she pulled the villain on the ground, knocking him out.

"I am" she replied smugly.

"Mandalai! I'm going to help Izuku! You guys got it here?" She asked and Mandalai nodded thus making Yua ran towards the direction of her brother's string.

'Hold on Izu!' She thought getting a flash of the battle that was going with his brother 'I'm coming!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 368 22
Dabi x reader 'doll face' You were just an upcoming villain recruited by the league of villains your villain name 'the reaper' also known as 'the gir...
16.6K 638 48
What would All Might say about Izuku Midoriya if he knew about this...? "Don't you see where loving him brought you?" she asked me with a crazy grin...
278K 5.8K 86
There's a secret no one knows, the fact that [Name] aka Aizawa's daughter is dating Dabi -a well known villain. The heart wants what it wants, but ho...
196K 8.2K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...