My Sweet Revenge JK ff

By kookiesbunnysmile

Jeon jungkook The most powerful man in the world.. Had a dark past.. Which completely ruined his heart but ma... More

Trailer
Part : 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part-4
Part- 5
Part - 6
Part -7 {1}
Part - 7 {2}
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part-10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part- 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part-18
Happy New Year And New Update
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Characters Q&A
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part- 62
Part - 63
Part- 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
part -71
part -72
part -73
part-74
part -75
part-76
part -77
part -78
part -79
part -80
part -81 (part 1)
81 - (part 2)
Q & A
epilogue
happy ending

Part - 45

3.3K 153 89
By kookiesbunnysmile

Taehyung hurriedly step out from his car, as his expression turn to horrific. Seeing the scene infront of him.

His eyes widen in shock as he walk closer to the bridge.

"quickly call the crane faster!! And search him inside right now"

Taehyung ordered his officers as sweat drolls on his forehead. The scene infront of him was horrific. He doesn't know why even after witnessing jimin doing the crime and... Getting a phone called from his own father that his son will kill him at their house.

He still believes from inside somewhere that jimin wasn't the guilty one. He can feel that something really is fishy. But nevertheless as being a chief police officer he had to arrest jimin. Because he can't just decide someone innocence just by his own instinct feels. He has to follow the law. And that's why he thought...

He could have confront jimin. Investigate this case more deeply. Maybe jimin was guilty or not. But Taehyung was sure he wasn't the main culprit behind this..

But now... Everything turn upside down..

The crane came lift the car while the special deep swimmer officers search jimin inside the river.

It's been hours till tae waited there in hope for jiminie's alive news.

But to his disappointment, those officers came up after searching hours there in river

"I'm sorry sir. But we couldn't find his body.. Today the river flow was extreme. There were no chance who would be alive. His body definitely floats down on that heavy waves"

Taehyung sigh sadly as he closed his eyes. As he mumble jimin's name

"jimin"

***

"JIMIN!!"

Dr. Hana woke up as she breath hardly.. While sweat droll from her face.

She shook her head. Denying her worst nightmare she saw.

As she quickly turn around to search her phone with trembling hands.

She furiously look around while knocking things down with her trembling hand.

"Miss are you okay?"

Jiminie's assistant came as he saw her like this

"call j-jimin fastly.. Call him now!!"

She shout in fear while looking at the assistant

He nodded as he called jimin but his phone goes on not reachable

I'm sorry miss he's not answering.. Maybe he is bus-"

His words cut off by hana as she snatch the phone from him and desperately called him.

"wh-why.. isn't he picking up the phone?!!"

She scaredly glance at the assistant as her hands desperately hold his shoulders tightly

"please go to him now.. And tell him call me or i-i... I will come with you... Yeah that will be good.. Go take out the car"

She turn around and quickly grab her belongings.

"why are you standing there?! Go and start the car!"

"miss hana I'm sorry but jimin sir strictly ordered us to not let you leave this place. Please try to understand"

"No!! I'm going. I don't care.. I wanna see him and hear his voice right now.. I need to see him!"

She was about to rush outside as the assistant stop her

"please miss. Try to understand.. You can't go there. It's dangerous for you"

"i don't care!! I need to see my jimin"

She cried out as tears fall down from her eyes

"miss i can call in office. They definitely might know about jimin sir"

He took out his phone as he dialed someone's number

***

She took out her phone as she dialed Saerin

"why isn't she picking up.. I just went to my aunt house in Australia for few weeks and she and taehyung already forgot me"

Byeol said as she sat down on the plane.

"they both didn't replied to nay of my msgs for past weeks. Now once i land in korea. I won't forgive them. Especially you Taetae"

She said looking at the wallpaper of Taehyung on her phone. As a sweet smile form on her face

"now i will tell you my real feelings tae. I can't hold it back anymore. Can't wait to be with you"

***

"--can't wait for you Mrs. Saerin"

Saerin finish reading the another romantic letter of Jungkook. Which was served her to in a pancake.

Yeah.. While sitting in the big limousine. There was breakfast table arrange for her. With the letter saying...

" i can't let you starve while waiting for the journey to finish at my destination. So enjoy the food with the ride.. And miss me... Because i can't wait for you Mrs. Saerin"

She smiled still rereading the letter again after finishing her breakfast and till her knowing.. She arrived at the place. As limousine stop.

The same robotic manager open the door slightly while handing the blindfold to her.

"what's this??" she asked the manager

But again that robotic manager didn't said a thing and wait for her to wear it. Before opening the door fully.

She sigh while silently rolling her eyes at the manager before wearing the blindfold.

Walking out, the manager lead her to some spot and...... she felt.....

Nothing

"Jungkook... Jungkook are you here??"

She moves her hands to feel

"Jungkook I'm gonna remove this blindfold if you don't answer"

But still she heard no one. Frowning she thought

'This robotic manager is such a bad. Did he took me to the right spot?? Or else why wouldn't Jungkook answered'

She sigh as felt tired waiting there like a fool. And took off her blindfold slowly..

And the thing she saw made her whole body froze. Her eyes widen in shock rather than surprise as a pure perplexed expression form on her face.

***

His eyes widen in shock as he heard the unexpected things that he unable to compose while his phone was almost going to drop from his hand.

"what?! What happened. Why are you standing like a statue?? "

Dr. Hana look confusingly at the assistant as she once again snatch the phone from his hand after not getting any response from him

"hello?! Where's park jimin?? Tell him to video call me right now!"

Hana almost shout on the phone as she ordered the office staff

"miss hana.. Open the news on TV"

The person from said while hana got confuse on her words. She's asking about her boyfriend. But here this weird staff telling her to watch TV?! Right now.

She was about to yell again but she heard the news reporter sound coming from TV

Glancing up she saw the assistant switch on the TV

"one of the most famous ceo of south korea Mr. Park jimin's car got crash on the seoul bridge today. According to the police officer it was stated that he's no more.. The further investigation will go on as Mr. Chief officer Ki. Taehyung said he will not let the case shut and will quickly start the investigation"

Hearing this news... The assistant become gloomy as he turn to check on Dr. Hana. Only to see the phone slipping from her hand as her body fall down on the floor with the thud sound.

"Dr. hana!!"

***

"Dr. Hana?? That was her name right??"

Taehyung asked his assistant officer as he stroke his chin with his one finger. Thinking about the all past occurring scenes.

"Yes chief. After jimin took her with him from the hospital we didn't heard about her"

"find her right now. Only she can answers all our questions. And report to me Asap while i dig into more about Jimin"

Taehyung order his assistant officer as he took the evidence, crime scenes things & jimin's history files from him to investigate on it.

Taehyung spread all that on his desk as he was about to open the files, Someone entered his cabin

"officer chief Kim Taehyung.. You are under arrest for killing two people today"

-★★-

I'm sorry jimin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 12.2K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
162K 7.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟...
36.2K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
70.5K 2.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...