๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™จ

By AloisiaWiesze

"๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐••๐•–๐•’๐••?!" his eyes which were amused a while ago, now turned stone cold, chilling me... More

-Prologue-

55 11 44
By AloisiaWiesze

Kim Eleanor, 28.
Finally finds a job as an amateur architect. Despite being too old, she has no experience. The only two work experiences she has are - 
One of a waitress, that one would hardly consider a smart move to include in a resume.  

the other being, how to kill your best friend and hide away peacefully for thirteen years without any one being at your tail. 
Such an experience will only have you end up in Jail and not any architectural business. 

~*~ 

Jeon Jeongguk, 29.
A successful entrepreneur. 
Spent half a year under coma when was just seventeen. Still searching for the person who left him in that state. And when destiny brings her back in his life, he doesn't let the opportunity slide. 

Friends to Foes, this is a journey of two generous souls, who experience and survive the most unexpected. They do repent their past mistakes, but alas, only if repenting could turn back the time and bring someone back to life from dead. 

They are strong, hard times had made them alike.
They do regret, but who is to take the blame without turmoil.
They do love, but at what cost when you can not trust anyone with life.

Hope you give this book a try. 
And if you do, get ready to experience a roller-coaster ride of ups and downs.

Of vengeance and love.

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
717K 26.4K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
133K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...