My Dearest Ex Wife

By scorpioshe

Lisa is the CEO of one of the biggest companies. She was told that she needs to have a child, an heir. Due to... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II- come back
Chapter III- encounter
Chapter IV- truth hurts
Chapter V- rival
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII child
Chapter IX-
Chapter X- changes
11- rosie
12- confuse
13- unexpected
14 years ago...
15- meeting
16
18- karma
19- failure
20
21- Jisoo
22- masquerade party
23- car accident
24- miserable
25 - in love
26- Hatred
27- tears
28- deja vu
29- promises from our past
30- villain
31- returned
32- tell while i'm foolish
33- unexpected kissing
34- pissed
35- known
36- drunk
37- Lisa
38- bad dream
39- Jennie
40- Xavi
41- him
42- Taehyung
43- reunite
44- Missing
45- choose
46- decision
47-be okay
48- Pt. A
48- Pt. B
49- anonymous donor
50- it is what it is
51- Kangaroo's farewell
52- courage
53- timing
54- fix
55- Just the two of US
HOME

17- drunk

5.3K 148 15
By scorpioshe

Wiping his cold sweats, he breath hard before he rotate the knob and pulled the door slowly. He walked behind the tall woman who was standing and contemplating outside of her glass window.

"You...you asked for me?" Bobby tried not to stutter, he saw his palm was trembling and immediately hid his arm on his back.

He gulped hard when Lisa slowly turned around and face him with her blank look.

Did she already know?

Did Jennie doubled crossed me?!

Otherwise, why would Lisa call me?

She's been ignoring me for almost 4 years, why would she suddenly want to see me?

Thinking about this, Bobby can't stop the cold sweats from his forehead. He keep on licking his lips.

"I want to know the truth." Lisa said calmly. Bobby saw the sadness that past in Lisa's eyes for a second.

Fuck! Jennie Kim!!!

You should keep your word
because I also have my one word!

Lisa is smart, if she notice me being like this she would suspect me obviously. Calm down, Bobby. Calm the fuck down.

"Truth?" His voice became soft when Lisa walked and sat on the couch. She looked at him and to the couch across her, telling him to sit.

"Bobby"

She called my name?!

And she's staring at me?

Before, Lisa never talked to him she completely ignored him, she don't even give him a look and if she does, it's the disgusted look but now Lisa is staring at him... Like how she used to when she's still treating him as his best friend.

What's happening now?

"W-what truth L-lisa?"

"Don't you really know where my mother is? Father said, she's missing and that she died. But is it the truth?"

Bobby averted his gaze away from Lisa. He was relieved that it was not about him stabbing their backs, but it's useless because Lisa wanted to know about her mother's death which doubled his foreboding.

Even though how much Lisa hated Bobby, she still want to know the real truth about her mother and if she needs to talk to her childhood best friend again, she would. Bobby was the one who reported to Marco that her mother was gone and Marco told Lisa two years ago so it's impossible that Bobby doesn't know anything.

"We didn't even had a proper investigation about this, but my Father accepted it so easily. You are his assistant, he trusted you I know. But, i'm seeking for the truth for almost three years Bobby."

Bobby was stunned, he didn't know that Lisa was investigating about her mother? Almost three years?! So it means she have never find anything.

Bobby knew that Lisa's biggest weakness was her mom. That's why he understood easily when Lisa changed after knowing that her mother died. Her mother and Lisa had a different and deep relationship unlike to his father Marco who isn't a good father at all. Bobby knew almost everything about Lisa's past because he is Lisa's childhood friend and now that he became her father's trusted person he also knew a lot about Marco and his doings.

"Lisa, i know it's still hard to accept but you have seen her corpse yourself-"

"But it wasn't her!" Lisa said almost yelling.

Bobby blinked,and asked in his normal tone "Lisa....how sure are you?"

"Because I'm her fucking daughter! I memorize her inside and even from the outside!" Lisa exclaimed, balling her fist.

She can accept it, she can accept everything but if they didn't give her the complete and real information about it and if they can't explain how her mother had a burn mark on her legs if she died from drowning? Lisa knew that her mother is clean-skinned she won't let her self had scars or even pockmarks but seeing the burn marks on her legs was obviously old.
Whoever would even find it strange!

"I'm sorry Lisa, I really don't know anything. I will ask someone to investigate this without your father's knowing."

Bobby stood up, he said his goodbyes and left her in their study room.

"I'm sorry, Lali"

---

"Yah mandu come out now!" Jessi called shouting. Jessi, Jisoo and Rosie were inside the living room of their condo. Jennie had been free this past few weeks since her business came back to normal, well not the normal because the profits of the hotel restaurant outgrow more which is good news actually. She was happy that she don't need to stay all day on her office, she can now spend her time with her son.

Jennie exited her room with her eye brows almost meeting each other. Rosie can't help but to giggle because she found her cute when she's annoyed or mad, that's why she can't also stop herself from teasing and annoying her to the point that it became her habit.

"shhh! Xavi is sleeping!" Rj scoffed, it took her half an hour before she can make Xavi asleep and her neck and arms felt numb because she carried him until he fall asleep. Lately, Xavi was always sleeping and he gets sleepy easily that's why he grows tall so fast. Jisoo laughed softly while sitting behind Rosie and Jessi is on the single couch.

When Jennie fixed the hotel, she also had the time to spend not only with xavi but also to Jessi, Jisoo and Rosie. It was unexpected that they became close in just few weeks of hanging out together.

But today, Jessi already packed her things.
Song Kang called and told her that Tiffany was brought in the Hospital and she wanted to check up on her. Jennie also wanted to go but Jessi stopped her and told her to stay here for a little longer. And one more reason is that, Jessi wanted to give Jisoo a time to spend with Rj until she can remember her, hopefully.

"Are you sure you don't want us to accompany you to the airport?" Jisoo asked when Rj finally sat across them.

Jessi pack her things earlier and she was already dressed but her flight is still at noon.

Jessi wince like she was disgusted and said, "nah! I will comeback so you don't need to watch me leaving"

Rosie make a face that she was touch with her words "ah-uh~ that's so sweet!" She exclaimed while hugging herself. Jessi pointed at her "yah how is that sweet?" She sneered and turn to jisoo "jisoo-ya come on show her what does sweet really means!" Jisoo blushed and throw her the cushions because obviously she was teasing her again. When Jessi observed her friend, she immediately sense that Jisoo likes Rosie.

Rosie pouted and ran to Jennie who was smiling at them. She wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck and turn her head to Jessi "just like this?" She then kissed Jennie's cheek but the woman just laugh because of Rosie being clingy again.

Jessi laughed with a hint of awkwardness while her eyes were on Jisoo, who was forcing her smile upon watching them. Jisoo herself knew that Rosie has a thing with Jennie, the way she stares at her with admiration and that clingy side was only for Jennie.

When Jessi was already carrying her luggage, she glance at Jisoo and then to Jennie "yah rubyjane, i never heard you calling her 'unnie' even she's older than you! And also you chipmunk!" She pointed at them. Jennie rolled her eyes while Rosie is chuckling.

Jisoo shook her head but still smiling, Jessi really never forgets to think of her and about the 'sister thingy'.

"Don't roll your eyes Rubyjane, promise me!" Rosie laugh when Jessi extend her hand to pinky swear. Jennie nodded, she accepted and hooked their little finger together. Jessi smiled and patted her head that made Jennie pout and went to hug her unnie.

"You will come back, alright? It's also a promise and i'll keep my promise too" Jennie mumbled but enough for them to hear.

Jisoo who was watching them can't help but to feel jealous. Those words from Jennie make her heart shattered into pieces when she remember that she let Jennie down so many times by breaking her own promises.
She smiled sadly and lowered her head. Rosie who notice her puckered her eye brows, it's obvious the sadness from the older woman.

Is she sad that Jessi will be away?

Rosie softened her face and put her hand around the raven haired girl's shoulder.

It makes sense because Jessi and Jisoo are really close to each other.

"It's fine unnie, she will come back." She whispered, Jisoo startled and shyly nodded her head.

Maybe she's thinking that it's because of Jessi, well yes, she's sad that Jessi needs to leave but it's mostly because of Jennie. Both of them actually.

When Jessi already arrived at the airport, the room suddenly fell silent.

---

Meanwhile inside the Infernal,

Bam glance at Jackson and mouthed "make her stop!"

But Jackson just gave him a half shrugged and laugh.

He's really useless.

Bam thought.

Lisa has been drinking since earlier and watching her waving her hand along with the music tells that she's already drunk!

What is her problem?! Aish!

Lisa looked at the glass she was holding with her sleepy eyes and her brows puckered "this coffee tastes weird." She uttered, still frowning.

Jackson laugh out loud and even join her.

Bam sighed, he's so done with these lunatics!

"Probably because that's not coffee! Idiot." He hissed. They should be enjoying, he should be enjoying and drinking because it's Lisa's treat. For the first time, without forcing her.

Suddenly, a woman approaches Lisa. She looked at her with lust, she bit her lips while her hand started to roam around her body.

Bam didn't notice the girl because he was calling the waiter while Jackson didn't give a fuck and continue drinking. In his mind, he keep thinking about the woman he had encountered at KJ's Bar.

When Lisa finally darted her sleepy eyes to the random girl, she frowned even more.

"Who are you?" She asked in hoarse, and it made the girl turned on. The girl cupped her cheeks with her hand and whispered to Lisa's ears flirtatiously.

"I'm--" she didn't continue when Lisa pushed her away "get out!" She yelled that made Bam to look at their direction.

He shook his head, he know for sure that this woman knew that Lisa was engage with Irene Bae and yet she still have the guts to flirt with her? and before he could even stop the girl, she's already rubbing her boobs into Lisa's arm.

"I said...leave me alone! My wife...is like a lion when she's mad...she will devour you alive...if she saw you--"

"I'm sure your fiance won't know" she whispered seductively and about pull lisa's shirt so she can touch her abs but then Lisa said something that made her stop

"You're ugly" lisa mumbled, when the girl heard her she was stunned. It's a huge blow for her because no one said that to her!
But still, she hide her embarrassment by smirking.

"You're probably drunk babe" she said and about to hold Lisa's cheeks when Lisa spoke

"I may be drunk...Miss, but in the morning I will be...sober and you're still...ugly"

Bam bit her lips to stop from laughing. He stood up and gestured the girl to go, she's already red probably because of embarrassment.

Who would imagine that this tall girl could be more cold and harsh especially when she's drunk?

Since Bam don't want to see Lisa being flirt by another again, he knew that Irene has been calling her so he dialled his phone and called her to pick Lisa because he needed to assist Jackson too.

Minutes later, Irene arrived and hurried to Lisa's direction. Bam nodded at her and left to tell something to the bartender.

Irene gently tapped Lisa's cheeks to wake her up. As soon as Lisa opened her pair sleepy doe eyes, her lips formed a smile as her eyes filled with longing.

"Wife!....i miss you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 12.1K 32
She was unemployed, had a dream she thought she was never going to be able to fulfil, and a fiancé that she was going to tie the knot with in a years...
121K 2.4K 46
Prologue: "Why you need to do this?" Lisa asked her father "Sorry Lisa but this is our promise when we was in your age" Marco (Lisa's Father) answere...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
864K 23.1K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...